Friday 28 September 2012

Letter 33 Going to the Nudist Beach.


Index of Letters                  Letter 33 Background Notes.                  Back to Letter 32.


Forward to Letter 34.



From Shanti,            
Titirangi,            
Auckland,            
New Zealand.            

            To Joseph,
            The Game Reserve,
            Andhra Pradesh,
            India.

Hi Joseph and Lizamoa,
        We were happy to get your letter. It always seems like a long time waiting for a reply but when we check the calendar it was only two weeks. It must be that we are enjoying each letter so much that we can’t wait until the next one arrives.
        It was good to hear that you received that promotion. You told us in New Zealand that there might be a new job for you so we are happy that you were able to get it.
        Mike and Peter are now in business together. Two weeks ago they opened their car sales yard selling used cars.

        That was a fun evening playing "Strip." I think everyone enjoyed themselves. There was lots of joking and laughing around the table and with us steadily losing our clothing it became a bit sexy too.
        You guys touching each of us and playing with our tits was another bold step. I think that we came close to taking things further too. I don't think I was the only one thinking about sex that night. I mean, sex with someone other than my husband Mike. Mike said he was thinking about Lizamoa but he wasn't sure if she would be willing to go that far.
        And you, Joseph. Such a good boy! Helping with the dishes like that. I am very impressed!

        Now we get to the more interesting part of the story this letter. After the evening playing “Strip”, we got up late the following morning. (I think some of us may have had too much to drink the night before.) Over a late breakfast, we were talking about what we would do for the day. It was Lizamoa who made the suggestion for our next sexy adventure.
        She asked, “Where are the beaches in New Zealand where you told us that everyone goes swimming with their clothes off?”
        “You mean a nude beach?” asked Mike.
        “Yes,” she answered. “Where everyone goes nude too.”
        “There is one near Huia, not too far away from here,” replied Mike.
        “Can we go and see it today?” Lizamoa asked.
        “Do you want to go to a nudist beach?” I asked you Lizamoa.
        I remember our surprise at your answer when you said, “Yes.”
        Mike asked you, “You know that everyone who goes there goes nude as well?”
        “Yes, I know that. I want to go too. I want to take swimming on a beach when we are all nude,” you told all of us, Lizamoa.
        “OK Liz, we can go today if you want,” Mike said.
        “Thank you, Mike.”
        “Are you two happy with that?” he then asked us.
        Both Joseph and I agreed so that was the plan for the day. On such a beautiful day it was a great idea to go to the beach and an even better day to go to a nude beach too.

        We drove out towards Huia with the boys in the front and us two girls in the back. We followed Mike’s advice and wore our bikinis under our shorts and T-shirts.
        Suddenly I changed my mind. I pulled my T-shirt up and then unclasped the catch on my bikini top. Taking my top off, I dropped it on the seat beside me before pulling my T-shirt down again.
        I remarked to Lizamoa, “I won’t need that where we are going, will I?”
        With that Lizamoa decided to follow my lead and soon her bikini top was with mine lying on the car seat. I don’t think that the boys in front had noticed what we did.
        As soon as we had parked the car we quickly grabbed our gear and started down the track to the beach. I had noticed there were four other cars in the park so we knew we wouldn’t be alone on the beach.
        This beach is not very long with only a narrow stretch of sand up to the bottom of the cliff. There were ten people already on the beach when we arrived. Four couples and another two guys down the far end of the beach by themselves. Mike said that those two were probably gay and so since their end of the beach was less crowded we should go down there.
        As we walked down the beach we noticed that everyone was naked except for one girl who just wore her bikini bottom.

        When we reached the spot Mike had selected we put our gear on the sand and began laying out our towels and things. We then sat down. Immediately the boys began to get their gear off. Soon they were down to their togs. First Mike slipped his swim shorts off and then you followed him, Joseph.
        They were both naked and now it was our turn. I was thinking about you Lizamoa. I was wondering how far you would go now that you were actually on the nude beach. First I slipped off my shorts leaving my bikini bottom on. I noticed that you followed me and did the same. Then I thought, “Oh well, It’s time to get my top off.”
        I reached up and pulled the T-shirt over my head baring my breasts. The boys were surprised that I wasn’t wearing my bikini top. I looked around in just enough time to see you take your shirt off too.
        Now for the last part, my bikini bottom. I reached down and grasped my bikini bottom on both sides. Lifting my bum slightly I slipped the bikini down and then pulled it down my legs and right off. There I was now completely nude on the beach. A movement beside me told me that you had done the same as well Lizamoa.
        I looked at you. You gave me a nervous smile but that didn’t matter as you had done it. We were as naked as everyone else on the beach.

        We stayed like that for a while until we noticed a group of two couples further down the beach had got up and gone for a swim. I noticed that one of the girls – the girl who had been wearing the bikini bottom was now naked as well.
        Mike suggested that we should go swimming too as the water looked great. I wanted to but sitting on the beach in the nude was one thing while getting up and walking around was different again. Anyway as the boys started to get up I decided to join them. For a moment I considered wearing my bikini bottom but then decided against it.
        Only Lizamoa was left still sitting.
        “Come on,” said Mike, holding out his hand. “This was your idea.”
        Grasping his outstretched hand she was half pulled to her feet. Then all four of us walked down the beach towards the water. Soon we were swimming and splashing each other in the cool water.

        When we were having fun in the water it was easy to almost forget that we were naked but soon we were suddenly reminded. A group of five young guys appeared on the beach. They started walking down the beach perving every girl as they walked past. Some girls rolled over so only their bums were exposed but two just lay there allowing these guys to see everything.
        They came along the beach and sat down not very far from where we had left our towels and gear on the beach. I knew they were watching us. I bet seeing two Indian girls naked was something a bit different.
        Of course, we were not able to roll over because we were down in the water. I thought about either turning my back towards them or crouching down in the water but then decided why should I? I had a body I was proud of why should I hide anyway. If they want to look, let them look.
        We just carried on playing in the water sometimes turning away from them or turning towards them. Sometimes our bodies were out of the water, fully displayed to them as well. We were nude and enjoying being like that, why should we be bothered by them looking?
        A while later it was time for us to get out of the water and return to our gear. This meant that we had to walk up the beach almost walking straight towards them while these young guys got a full frontal view of Lizamoa and my naked bodies. I think this turned me on a bit. Even though they were a lot younger than me I knew they were still having a good look too.
        Still not bothering to put anything on, we sat down and opened our bags to start our lunch. While we were eating the group of guys must have decided they had seen all they were going to see and so got up and walked away down the beach again.

        So that was our trip to the nude beach. We went for another swim still remaining naked before we put on our clothes and returned to the car. I know I had been nude before on a beach but it is still exciting to do it again. Of course, for Joseph and Lizamoa, it was their first time.
        On the way home in the car, Mike asked, “How did you like going to a nude beach, Liz?”
        “Oh, it was fun. I'd do it again, anytime,” she replied.

            Well, this ends another letter so,
                  Bye for now,
                          Love from;
                                Shanti and Mike.

        PS: - We have been thinking about your suggestion about us coming to visit you in India. Yes, we have decided to do it. We are planning to take four weeks off over Christmas for our trip. Does this time work for you?

        PPS: - We have a list of places we want to visit and we will include those soon. But it is also very important that we get some time to visit with you both and spend time with you.


Index of Letters                  Letter 33 Background Notes.                  Back to Letter 32.


Forward to Letter 34.



4 comments:

  1. Allan
    I know this beach. Orpheus Bay, a nice beach with the wind is right but a south/wester makes it damn cold for sunbathing.
    Richard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Richard,
      Yes that's the beach, Orpheus Bay.
      Allan

      Delete
  2. Hi Allan
    And the girls too.
    We also noticed that they have been over looked and carry no comments so now the four of us are going to take turns doing comment for them.
    I needed to take this story too because I always feel this one is so sexy. Going nude on the public beach, even if there are few people there would be interesting to do. I do not know a nude beach near here but on some beaches it is common to see girls topless. They do not seen too worried.
    What is surprising is Lizamoa is the sexy one. She seems to be driving all these adventures. That is interesting. Is that real that the man Richard knows this beach? It is actually a real one? It is a nice story.
    Sakura,
    Tukiko & Masanori & Kenshin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sakura,
      Yes I'm happy you like this story. I like it as well. I think it does what I set out to achieve. If you were to come to visit us in New Zealand I would be happy to take you to a nude beach. You can then get naked and enjoy the freedom of swimming like that too. Would you be interested?
      Yes I know that has surprised many people that Lizamoa leads this part of the story but that was how Shandra wanted it so we all decided to go along with it. That was all I had to work with we the suggestion from the girls that Lizamoa would ask to go to a nude beach. I wrote in that she became a tiny bit shy when she got there but she did it and enjoyed herself once she got naked.
      Thanks once again you four for all your great comments.
      Allan.

      Delete