Thursday 4 October 2012

Letter 34 Background


Index of Letters.                      Return to Letter 34.



Hello from Shandra.
            When Anne told us she and Allan had been to a nude beach and she had gone nude in front of quite a few people both Susan and I were most impressed. We asked her how she had been brave enough to actually strip off her bikini on the beach like that. She replied that really it had been easy. It was just getting your gear off at the start which was a bit hard.
            “Were you nervous?” I asked her.
            “Yes, a bit,” she admitted.
            “How did you get your clothes off?” Susan asked.
            “I was wearing my shorts and a shirt, with my bikini underneath,” Anne explained. “I was sitting down and so I just slipped everything off.”
            “Was there anyone watching you?”
            “Yes, I knew one guy just near us was. But I didn’t mind. It kind of turned me on a bit, knowing he was watching me.”
            “That is so hot!” Susan said. “Wish I was there.”
            “Did you show everything?” I asked.
            “No not at first because I was sitting down but later when I stood up to go swimming I did.”
            “And you let people on the beach see you completely naked?” I asked her again.
            Yes, while I was interested and perhaps excited about this, I was still struggling to get my head around that Anne and Allan actually did it.
            “Yes, there were two teenage boys who came along the beach looking at all the girls. When they came past us I rolled over so all they saw was my bare bum,” explained Anne.
            “Wow,” said Susan. “Why didn't you ask me to come too?”
            Anne continued, “But later when they came back I decided since they wanted to see nude girls I might as well show them. I just lay there and allowed them to see my breasts and pussy as they slowly walked past.”
            “Damn! I so wish I had been there,” said Susan.
            “Would you have gone nude too?” Anne asked.
            “You bet I would have, you know me,” Susan said. “If you were nude, I would have too.”
            “I don’t know if I could get naked,” I said. “Maybe I would have been brave enough too.”

            Then Anne really surprised us by saying if we were really serious we could come with them to the nude night at the Parakai Hot Pools. (I should get free swims there for all the advertising I am giving them.) To my surprise, Susan agreed to go and so I decided to go too. I considered I had the option of remaining in one of Anne's bikinis if I couldn't get naked.
            At the pools, things didn’t quite go as they did in this story. Sure we all got our gear off but it was slipping our swimsuits off under water rather than getting out and stripping in front of everyone like Shanti and Lizamoa did. Later we did get out of the water when it became too hot and then it was a quick dash to the cooler pool and into the water again. We went to a spa pool but we stayed in the water rather than sitting on the side displaying our bodies. Sure people would have seen us enough as we moved between pools since none of us attempted to cover ourselves. Well, it was a start and now we regularly go to "Nudie Night" when we can.

            So “Nude at the Hot Pools” was another story based on our own actual adventures. We worked with the story and as it developed the two girls in the story became a bit bolder than any of us were that first time. The story is also steadily moving us towards these two couples taking the step of going beyond just nudity and things turning sexual between them. But more about that later, for now, enjoy the story and then next week we have the “Massage Night.”

            Kia Kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Shandra, Susan and Anne.

Index of Letters.                      Return to Letter 34.



No comments:

Post a Comment