Thursday 13 December 2012

Letter 41 Mike’s First Sexual Experience.


Index of Letters                  Letter 41 background Notes.                  Back to Letter 40


Forward to Letter 42.



From Shanti,            
Titirangi,            
Auckland,            
New Zealand.            

            To Joseph,
            The Game Reserve,
            Andhra Pradesh,
            India.

Hi, Joseph and Lizamoa,
        Well, this was a quick reply from you both. I’m glad we can get to exchange a few more letters before we leave on our trip to visit you in India.
        We enjoyed reading your story. It was very interesting to read how you first met and then how quickly you got married. It was sort of like an arranged marriage, wasn’t it? I’m not sure I would like to be married to somebody I hardly even knew. But it seems to have worked out for you both. Anyway, it was a good story and both Mike and I enjoyed it a lot. I think you and Lizamoa can write well together. We could see that she had a lot of input into it as well.

        You said that it wasn’t very sexy; well I think that it was. Certainly, if you couldn’t call the entire story sexy then you could say it was very romantic then.
        One thing about you Joseph which I have discovered as I have got to know you better is that you are very different from first appearances. When I first started writing to you I thought you were rather one-tracked in just being interested in the sexy things. Now I know you better I have found another side of you. Deep down you are a very kind, caring and considerate guy. It is interesting to see the more romantic side of you Joseph. I can see what Lizamoa sees in you now and why she loves you so much.
        I was also interested in learning about more your background Lizamoa. So actually you spent all of your childhood in that orphanage. You never knew either of your parents at all. Wow, that must be so different growing up like that.

        Now to this letter. The story in this letter was written by Mike mostly although I did help him with it a little bit. It is the story of the first time Mike ever had sex with a woman. I think you will find it a rather strange story, at least a bit different. Maybe a story we should not include in our stories.
        I’ll let him take over now.


Mike – My First Time.


Hi from Mike.
        Shanti first came up with the idea of using a theme for our story-making. The first theme she suggested was using the word first. I first was wondering what I should write about first, using the word first or the theme of first. My first thought was what story I would be able to tell which first involved the word first or the idea of first. Then I decided I knew nothing about first and in fact, my first thought was that I didn’t know the first thing about using the word first in this story of firsts.
        I decided on the most obvious first story of all. The story of my first time. The first time I had sex with a woman.
        (That is it! I promise! I will not use that word again in this story.)
        To start off, first, let me give you a bit of background information about myself Joseph and Lizamoa.
        (Oops! There is that word again.)

        I was brought up on a small farm in a rural area to the north-west of Auckland. The area around where I grew up was both partly farmland and partly bush parkland. The farms around the area were mostly sheep and dairy but there was a small amount of market gardening and chicken farms.
        There was a small one-bedroom cottage on the property across the road from us which got rented out to various people during the time the cottage was there. Once they let the cottage out to a married couple. These two must have been in their mid to late twenties and at that time they had no children.
        I am unsure what the husband did for a job but his wife Caroline was the dental nurse for the local schools. We were always very nice to her because sooner or later, we all knew we would all end up in the “Murder House” with Caroline ready with all sorts of terrible tortures which she could use on us or so the story went at school anyway.
        For young teen lads like us, this hot woman in the house across the road who used to lie outside in her tiny bikini was a big attraction to all of us. We were making up any excuse to go past her house and we always were over at our friend’s house next door whenever it was sunny during the summer just in case she was outside sunbathing.
        She would happily lay there on her back talking with us. She knew we were perving her wearing almost nothing, with her tits about to burst out and her pussy barely covered. We were all sure she must shave to wear something that tiny.

        One day we were talking to her and she asked us if there was a place where she could go swimming nearby.
        We told her about the waterfall out near the end of the road where there were some good swimming places. She was interested and so we were only too keen to offer to show her.
        To our surprise, she took us up on our ‘gracious’ offer saying she would be ready in ten minutes.

        So there we were, five young 13 – 14-year-old boys piling into her car, to take her out to Goldie’s Falls. The sight of Caroline in her tiny bikini up close was something none of us wanted to miss.
        We got down to the main falls where everyone goes and where there was a good swimming hole at the bottom of the falls. (There was a large rock fall and the pool is mostly filled in now.)
        She looked the place over and realised that many people must visit the place and she then said, “Is there anywhere more private because I don’t usually wear my bikini when I go swimming.”
        “Yes,” one of us volunteered. “There is another place further down the stream where no one ever goes.”
        “How far is it?” she asked.
        “Only five minutes,” we said.
        “OK. Let’s go then.”
        So off we went down the stream. All of us wondered about this swimming without her bikini. Sure guys all used to go skinny dipping but never with girls.

        Well, it didn’t take us long to get down to our favourite swimming place. This was our secret which we never told anyone. It was a small waterfall which we call 10 Foot Falls. And that was exactly what it was. The stream runs between two flat rock ledges and falls down a 10-foot waterfall into a nice deep pool below.
        She was very happy with the place and for a while stood there looking around and then suddenly she said. “Well, are we going swimming then?”
        With that, she started taking her clothes off. Soon she was down to just that tiny little bikini which we had all wanted to get a closer look at. She looked around at the five of us. We were still standing there gaping. I don’t think we could believe our eyes or our luck.
        “Come on you guys. Hurry up. Get your gear off.”
        With that, a hand reached up behind her back and unclipped her bikini top which was soon laid with her shorts and T-shirt on the rock. There she was topless, with her bare breasts openly on display. Then she was reaching for her bikini bottom. As she dropped her bikini down, she leaned forward, her breasts swinging as she did. Then she stood up facing us completely nude. We could see her bare breasts with their pink nipples. Lower down she was almost fully shaved, just a tiny hint of hair deep between her thighs. That was so sexy!
        She must have noticed the shocked looks on our faces, so she added, “I did warn you I like to go swimming in the nude.”
        Then she smiled. She knew exactly what effect she was having on us as she said, “Come hurry up. I’ve got my gear off. Get your gear off now.”

        You have never seen five young guys get naked so quickly. Soon we were all in the water one beautiful woman and five young guys who couldn’t believe what was happening. We all had fantasies about things like this happening but 25-year-old women just don’t go skinny dipping with young guys like us.
        Soon all six of us were in the water enjoying ourselves.
        One of our usual games was to jump from the top of the falls. Of course, we showed Caroline how to do this too. I remember the first time she tried it. We were all in the water looking up at her. From that view, she was a beauty, totally naked, totally on display. She had those great breasts, although for us young guys, seeing any breasts would have been great. Lower down through the darker growth of her pussy we could see the lips. I noticed they seemed to be split open, nothing like I imagined a woman's pussy would look like. She stood there for a moment allowing us the view before plunging off the ledge to join us again in the pool.
        Of course, we encouraged her to try it a few more times as we had a great view as we climbed up behind her. As she climbed her legs opened as she stretched for the rock steps showing a great back view of her bum and pussy holes.
        She knew what she was showing because when I reached the rock beside her she asked, “Did you like what you saw, Mike?”
        Before I could reply, she turned and jumped off into the pool below us.
        I decided to show her the little cave under the waterfall where there was just room for two people to squeeze in. She joined me there and I will never forget the feeling of her breasts pressed against me as she squeezed in with me.
        For a moment I felt a hand touch my cock giving it a quick rub before she broke away and dived out through the falling water. When I came out I saw her grinning at me from the other side of the pool. That was no accident and we both knew it too.
        One of my friends, Mark also got to join her under the waterfall again too. He told me later she wasn't shy about rubbing her breasts against him either.
        “She touched my cock,” he whispered to me.
        “She did that to me as well,” I admitted. “Maybe she would have let us touch her too.”
        It was a good idea but she caught us both by surprise and we didn't think about it at the time.

        Well, later we were sitting on the rocks, still naked, eating some pie and drinking some soft drink which she had brought for us. We were all watching her every move. When she leant forward to pass one of us something five pairs of eyes were on those naked breasts which swung and wobbled in front of us. When she sat back five pairs of eyes were trying to see as much as could be seen between her thighs. And she wasn’t shy about showing up there either.
        Then she noticed that the guy sitting next to her, Jeff, I think it was had a boner. (Joseph and Liz: - That’s a slang name for an erection.)
        Suddenly she reached over and took hold of it. “Let me take care of that for you,” she said.
        With practised ease, she was pumping his cock with her hands while he just sat there with his mouth open, in total surprise. Now she was on her knees bending over him as she worked. It wasn’t long before nature took over and we could see he was just about to shoot his load. She bent forward and took him into her mouth as he came with a look of ecstasy on his face. We realised she had swallowed it too.
        We thought that would be the end of the show but that was not the case. Wiping a drop of cum off her chin she looked around at the rest of us. “Well, who is next then.”
        Harry quickly jumped forward to take Jeff’s place until she had performed the same favour on all of us.

        So that was it we thought. Using her hand and mouth on us was amazing. Fantasy material for months. We all thought that would be all but there we were wrong again.
        “Who wants to fuck me now?” She asked.
        When we were all too shocked to volunteer she said. “Come guys. I know you are all virgins. I know you all want to know about sex. Well here’s your chance, now’s the time to try it out. Who’s first?”
        When we still didn't move she said, "Who wants to put their cock in my hot pussy?"
        We all watched as Peter came forward. (Yes the Peter you met while you were in New Zealand.) She lay back on the rock and he climbed on top as she guided him into her wet pussy. No foreplay, petting or anything, just straight into her. Soon, with a bit of instruction from her; he was pumping away at her for all he was worth. Suddenly she was making the most outlandish noises we had ever heard. Bucking at him with such force she was almost throwing him off. With a total shock, he jumped back from her thinking he was hurting her.
        “Come on back. You’re not hurting me. It’s just so good.”
        He approached her again really still not sure what would happen when she grabbed him pulling him straight back into her. He was surer this time and as he fucked her soon those noises started again. This time he was pumping even harder until he was shooting a second load of cum, but this time deep inside her. He fell off rather than climbed off her completely exhausted.
        She looked a bit disappointed but she was not finished as she was already eyeing up her next victim. Soon we had all been for the wildest ride of our lives between those powerful thighs which gripped us and would not let go until we were spent and she had sucked us dry. And that was how it was, she took us one after another and left all of us fucked stupid.
        When my turn came I had been watching what those in front of me had done so I was determined to make a good showing for myself. I slid over to her and she grabbed me, pulling me towards her with such force that it almost pulled me off my feet. I wanted to take my time on entering her, savouring the moment, but she would have none of it.
        She just grabbed me pulling me towards her with one hand as the other lined me up with her gaping pussy. I felt something warm and wet, wrap around my cock pulling me deeper in. Two thighs wrapped around me, holding me. I felt the strong muscles of her vagina gripping me, pumping at my cock. Her pelvis was thrusting at me with such force and I was surprised by her strength.
        Of course, I was a virgin and I never knew that a woman in her prime and in heat could be like this. I never dreamed that a woman would so openly want to be laid. So aggressively want any cock she could get inside her.
        Well, I started humping at her as best that I could. She was thrusting back and we were out of time but after a moment we got it right. It was still hard to hold on to her as she bucked around underneath me. I almost fell off but she soon fixed that. Two powerful thighs wrapped themselves around me again, crossed over behind my back. I was going nowhere now.
        So I made up my mind to give her everything I had. I pushed with all I could with each thrust that I drove into her going in deeper than I thought it would be possible for a woman to take. Then I knew that I would not be able to take much more of this as I felt my cock was about to shoot its load. As my cock jerked with its first load of cum she suddenly gasped her body going tense under me and her legs around me gripping me tighter. Then suddenly she bent her head up towards me and bit me on the shoulder.
        Well, that was it for me. I was out of there. That woman, that woman in her prime and on heat was too much for me. I somehow got away from her and sat there rubbing the mark on my shoulder where you could see her tooth marks, where she had actually drawn blood. The excitement of my orgasm was all but forgotten in my surprise.
        The other two guys, Harry and Jeff, took their turns as well as we watched until all five of us had had our wild ride and emptied our cocks into her bucking wet pussy.
        But she was still not satisfied. She looked around at all of us I think hoping one of us would line up for seconds but when we kept our distance she realised that would be all she’d get out of us that afternoon.

        With a shrug of her shoulders, she lay back on the rock with a sigh and started into her pussy with her own hands. Then there was before us the most amazing sight we had ever seen. A woman wanking herself off. A woman completely overcome with lust and passion for her own body.
        Thrusting her fingers in and out making the most unreal sounds we had ever heard. She was thrusting her hips and with two or three fingers digging deep inside her pussy. We were totally shocked by the treatment she was giving herself. Legs splayed she lay openly displaying what she was doing. But then she didn’t care what she displayed. She didn’t care what we saw. In fact, I wonder if she was even aware there were the five of us watching everything she was doing.
        Her fingers were so deep inside her like she was ripping at the hole between her legs. Her hips were bucking, and her eyes were closed. She was moaning, gasping, as she worked at her pussy.
        Then with a scream, she had one last orgasm. It made her whole body stiffen and then she collapsed into a trembling heap. She just lay there for several minutes, eyes closed, hardly moving except for the deep breathing from her exhaustion.
        We were beginning to wonder if she really had hurt herself. And then her eyes opened and she smiled at us.
        “That was wonderful guys. I’ve always wanted to have five guys at once.”
        We were sitting there gaping at her as she lay there still with her legs splayed and her gaping pussy so openly displayed. Then she realised the position she was in and with some sudden modesty she closed her legs.

        “How was it for you guys?” she asked us.
        A couple of us tried to stammer something like good. Whether we were convincing enough it didn’t matter I don’t think. I think for her, that the passion and demand of her own lust had been satisfied, was the only thing she was really bothered about.
        We had a quick swim, mainly to clean ourselves. Soon we were dressed and on our way home.
        We never got to spend another afternoon with Caroline at the swimming hole. I think she realised she had done something she shouldn't have done. But going to the dental nurse now took on a new meaning. Whenever any of the five of us was called into her dental rooms she was always extra friendly and nice to us. And more than one of us got a playful squeeze of our cocks while we were in the chair too.

Hi, Shanti again now.
        Like I said above, that was a strange story, Mike. I hope you guys in India like it. I am not sure that I like it. In fact to think it should not even be in our Letters Book. But then since it is about the man I love I suppose it should remain.
        For me, it is hard to understand how any woman could want to do that and find it enjoyable. To me, I get a lot of fulfilment in knowing my partner has been satisfied as well. What that nurse did does not appear sexy to me, in fact, I think for me, it would be a big turn-off to have sex like that.
        Now concerning the plans for our trip. We will still be travelling on the same dates but during our stay in India, we will be meeting with both Jenny and Peter; and Sharon and Steve. They are all going to come to India now, for three weeks plus a week in Singapore.
        When Steve heard that Peter and Jenny were planning their trip he wanted to come as well so they quickly purchased two more tickets for him and Sharon.
        I know that it will be a surprise for you guys but I am sure that we can work out the arrangements for them to travel with us while they are there.
        So that is all from us,

                Looking forward to being with you.
                        Love from,
                                Shanti and Mike.


Index of Letters                  Letter 41 Background Notes.                  Back to Letter 40


Forward to Letter 42.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Readers
    There is an interesting debate developing about this letter. You might like to check it out at the bottom of the "Letter 41 Background". Use the link just above.
    Allan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love the sexual fantasy, older women.
    redduck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My God! You liked this story.
      It's totally gross. What woman would enjoy sex like that!
      LOL Susan

      Delete
    2. Hi Redduck
      I hear you are a friend of my step-sister Shandra.
      Welcome mate.
      I see you enjoyed my story. Did you read the background as well? If so then you'll know this is based on a real event in a real place. Goldies Falls (Mokoroa Falls) in Waitakere to the west of Auckland.
      Don't listen to Susan. She is all just sexy wind.
      Allan

      Delete
    3. I can't believe anyone would like this. Let alone comment on it.
      Oh well, you are a guy so that probably explains it. LOL
      Anne

      Delete