Tuesday 18 December 2012

Letter 42 Background


Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 42.



Hello from Shandra.
            The next story was told by me, Shandra. So let’s look at the story. After Joseph makes some comments about the up and upcoming trip etc. he hands over to his wife Lizamoa. This is her chance to share a story which not even Joseph knew about.

            The story opens with Lizamoa telling us a small bit about her life in the convent orphanage. In this way, she expands on what Joseph has already told us in his story. She makes one very interesting point when she says that they were taken care of for all their needs such as food and clothing etc, but she often felt something was missing, which she later discovered was the love that only a parent could give.
            The story moves on to talk about how Lizamoa had reached puberty and she had discovered and was taking an interest in how her body was beginning to develop as she changed from a girl into a woman.
            One night she was lying in bed exploring the changes to her body, how her breasts had begun to develop and hair appearing lower down between her legs. The outcome of this touching and feeling was that she began to feel sexually excited for the first time. I am not going into much more detail here, go read the story!

            I like this story. I like the way it has a simple plot. It starts off with some slow, gentle touching and then builds to that sexual climax right at the end. I tried to make this story feel exactly like something a young girl might do the first time she was experimenting with her body. The first time she was discovering the sexual feelings and enjoyment her body was capable of giving her. I believe the story in its own way achieves this quite well.
            The story was fairly easy to write. I was talking to Anne and Susan, asking them for some suggestions on how I might go about writing it. Susan said, "Go to bed and act out what you think a young girl might do.
            That night I did just that and what happened was exactly like I wrote in the story. After my orgasm, I got out of bed, jumped on the computer and wrote this story.
            There I was, late in the night, sitting there, in just my nightie, not even any panties when Anne walked into the room. “Well,” she said. “I don’t need to ask you how it went, do I?”
            She leaned over my shoulder and read some of my story. Then she smiled and said, "Good story Shandra," before she went back to bed.
            The following morning I re-worked it, correcting all my spelling and grammar mistakes etc. So here it is; the completed story written in the middle of the night after the heat of an orgasm.
            I then showed it to the girls. They really like it too. They said it was very different to how I usually write and perfect to go into the series of ‘first’ stories. Yes, you would probably think this is a story that Susan might write but no, it actually was me, Shandra.

            Kia Kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Shandra.

Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 42.



No comments:

Post a Comment