Friday 13 December 2013

Story 74 Part C Background


                                                                               Posted by Rajah
        So finally we come to the last section of my story. I had intended to publish the whole story at once with just three headings for each section but a meeting of the writing team decided the story should be divided. We quickly saw that two sections would not work so a three-section format was finally decided on. 

       The final section of my story is about Sarvesh and Mandara. Like I said last week, I wanted to capture him wanting to rush in while she wanted to hang back, take the time to enjoy the sexual build up to full intercourse and great orgasms. It was interesting seeing how this worked out between these two sexual partners. I must confess it sort of surprised me as well and I was writing it too. The contrast of sexual styles is an interesting subject which has caught my attention in many of these stories.
        I have done this having slow sex with the girls just to try. It is surprising how each of them reacted. I must say Ayaka is the most amusing. She became frustrated, almost angry with me. When she complained I started to laugh which didn’t exactly help either. That night we messed it up between us. 

       About this same time as I began this story, young Ayaka wrote a story herself. See it in Letter/Story 65. I really liked what she did with that one. It was sexy and built to a great session of sexy exhibitionism on the beach. I knew Anne had decided to place that story earlier in the blog before my one here was published so I could consider her story to be known by the characters.  I decided to take her scene and build it into a fantasy scene here in my story.
        One night I was lying in bed with Shandra and we were talking about this scene.  I confessed I was a bit unsure how to begin this part of my story so we began talking about it of how we can introduce this scene.
        Suddenly she said, “Here let me show you.”
       What happened next was almost the same as what happened in the story where we began with the idea of Ayaka’s story and built it into our own fantasy. It was exciting doing that and I must admit the sex that followed was good for both of us too. After we finished, we turned the light on and began making notes of what we had done. These notes became my guide for the fantasy scene in my story. So you could say this scene was written during a session of hot sex.      Ayaka you didn’t know that, did you? That we didn’t just write about your sex scene, Shandra and I actually acted it out first.
       When I got time a few days later I went back through and typed it up on the computer. At this point, I began developing the story into a conversation between Sarvesh and Mandara. Later others cleaned it up and completed it as you see it here.
       So they did this in the story next morning and like I said above my scene went a lot further than the one Ayaka wrote. As I was working on it I talked with Ayaka about it. She was pleased with what I was doing and really liked the finished scene. (I learnt just before publishing that you, Ayaka, had a big hand in the final editing. Thank you.) 

        So that was my first attempt at a full story myself. As I said in the first background two weeks ago, I never got it finished before events in my personal life overtook me. Allan, Susan and Anne completed it, then Kim and Ayaka did their bits and Reshma did some too, and not to forget my wife Shandra who gave lots of advice, but I am pleased with the final result. That is what counts in the end, a good story we can all enjoy.
       I was not sure I would get to do another one since as the blog grows and becomes more complex there is an ever increasing workload keeping it running as we want it. I thought the future of my writing would be adding smaller parts to letters as we continue rather than doing another full story myself. But in the last few days, that has changed. I am starting on a combined story with Reshma. We will see how this develops in the next few weeks.
        So I hope you enjoyed it and found something new in my story.

        Anne has asked me to tell you, next week we have a very short story where the question is asked, “What about going to an adult resort?”
       This story will not be too sexy but is very important as it begins the final build-up towards the adult resort stories.  It also tidies up some loose details in the lives of some of the characters.

2 comments:

  1. Nice story honey,
    It was a big task but with a bit of help it turned out well in the end.
    Shandra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Rajah and Shandra
    It was a nice story. I think to get the whole picture these three posts should be read together. Pity you decided to split them like that.
    I have been following this blog for a while as you will know. I've finally decided to add comments too.
    Allan Bell Snr.

    ReplyDelete