Thursday 26 December 2013

Story 76 Background


                                                                                                                        Posted by Shandra
        In the opening by Amita, I added a bit about Amita and Sarvesh accepting the idea but not being sure if a suitable adult resort can be found. This is moving us towards the adult resort stories of Volume 7.  I also took the chance to add some support material to my series of stories about Katrina. When Amita has her child, Katrina, gets promoted to the position of nanny and she moves to her own room in the big house next to the nursery. This, of course, has obvious benefits for them in having her attending the special weekends to ‘take care of the baby.’       

           Once this was out of the way, I changed to Hansini telling us about how she and Mootie got into partner swapping with Brian and Mega. But notice I don’t actually tell how it happened. This was a big step forward for both couples so we wanted to cover this in two stories. This week I covered what happened between Hansini and Brian. In two weeks’ time, Susan will publish her story of Mootie and Mega together.
          Since Susan had already written about how they decided to try swapping, I decided just to skip over it and leave it to her. Unfortunately, you will need to wait two weeks until you find out how it happened. Ha Ha.    
         The sex was good. I’m not sure if those three orgasms together are entirely believable but it worked in the story. (It would work for me too. LOL) I didn’t go out of my way to make the sex scenes too good as they were written by someone not so experienced at writing, particularly since she was writing in English. I personally think the best part was when he took her bra and panties off in front of the mirror. I think this idea could be worth exploring sometime in a future story.
         What I did want to cover was how these two stories came to be written. I wrote about how Amita and Hansini met in town and discussed how these stories could be written and added to the letters book. We will see how well this going in two weeks’ time. 

         Next week we have an interesting story by Anne called “Mothers Know Everything.”

2 comments:

  1. Oh those 3 orgasms were most believable. I would believe if they happened to me like that.
    Reshma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three is a row? That will be something to have. I have had more than 3 in one night but not in a row in one sex.
      Count me in if you know where to get those LOL

      Delete