Thursday 26 December 2013

Story 76 An Evening to Remember – Part One.


           Hi from India. It is Amita here.
            The Indian Team saying hi to you and we wish to hear all our friends in The New Zealand Team are well and in the best of good health. 

            First I need to tell you about Sarvesh’s and my news. The baby was born three weeks ago and we have a lovely little boy who we have decided to call Vishva. Steven will be his Western name. He is such a beautiful baby although I suppose being his mother I am a bit biased about that too.
            We are doing some changes in the house and there are builders working on a nursery for him. I know it will be a long time before he will be able to sleep in his own room but we are doing the building now since Sarvesh has some workmen free from other projects at the moment.
            We are also taking the chance to make another room for a nanny. I want to have someone to help me look after the baby. Sarvesh had the idea to ask Katrina so he talked with our House Manager who also thought she was a good choice. Last night we had a staff meeting and announced Katrina’s new role within the house. She is very pleased to be helping me. She started her new duties today.
            Having her own room within the house instead of sharing a room in the servants’ quarters will be good for her too. I am sure she is very happy with this. It also means we have a very good excuse for her to stay on during our special weekends as we still need someone to look after the baby.   

            Yes, both Sarvesh and I like the idea of having a holiday with all of you. I have not spoken with the other couples yet and I am not sure if they can all afford to come but Sarvesh said if need be we could help a bit there too.
            What place do you have in mind? I went on to the internet and I found a number of possible places but there does not seem to be any place that accepts babies and very young children. This could be a problem finding an adult resort.
            Now to our story for this letter which will be told by Hansini.

Hi everyone Hansini here.
            Well, my story begins when we were just beginning to spending the weekends with Sarvesh and Amita. As you all know we were introduced to Sarvesh and Amita by Joseph and Lizamoa just before they were leaving for New Zealand. In fact, it was actually at their going away party when we came to know them.
            Well soon after that, Sarvesh was beginning organising his special weekends and of course, Mootie and I were quickly included with these as well. At first, we did not get involved in much more than a few casual fun things such as the skinny-dipping in the pool and the playing a few games in which we either were doing the stripping or being nude.
            One of the more sexy things which happened was when Sarvesh and Amita made the love games on the dining table in front of us. It was interesting to watch, sex like that as the way they were positioned we could actually witness his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. He even invited Brian and Mootie to rub oil over her body and breasts too, which I think they enjoyed. As I said it was a hot sexy session for us, being a bit more than we had ever done before. (See Letter 72)
            We knew that Sarvesh and Amita swapped the partners from time to time because Lizamoa had told me. We also knew that they did with Jeevan and Mandara recently as well. (See Letter 74) On that occasion, I actually considered asking Mootie about joining them, Of course, partner swapping like this was also all through the stories in The Letters Book as well so we had been reading about it a lot. But during that first period of nearly twelve months, we didn’t get involved in any of that ourselves.
            But I believe even from the very beginning we knew that one day we would try the swapping partners. Unlike Brian and Mega, we never actually sat down one day and decided this was something we were going to do instead, we just seemed to know it would happen and we left it to happen in its own time.
            What was surprising though was when it eventually was to happen and it did happen was who it actually happened with. Does that make any sense? Let me explain. I had made our mind and expected it would have been with Sarvesh and Amita, if not then maybe with Jeevan and Mandara although we weren’t so close with this second couple. But that was not how it happened at all.
            Because Mega and Brian began coming to Sarvesh’s soon after we did, I became good friends with her. I believe this is partly because we were both going through the jump of going nude in front of other people at about the same time. We did actually talk about it between us before we did finally jumped in and did go swimming nude as well. (See Letter 66)
            Yes, this friendship was developed to where we began spending more and more time with them. We were soon going to each other’s house for meals and evenings other than when we all went to Sarvesh’s. I don’t think there was any intention to keep Sarvesh and Amita away, and they would have been welcome if they wanted to come, it was just that we didn’t think to ask them. I am sure they do not mind this because they have the many friends of which are their own.           

            Well to my story, we had invited Mega and Brian and called them to our house to take a meal with us. Once the meal was over, Mega gave me a hand to quickly clean up and then we were all sitting together talking. I asked them what they wanted to do. Usually, our evenings together did not involve the nudity, although I do not think any of us would have had the objection if it did, but we did often play games such as cards. I was thinking about something like this we could be playing for the rest of the evening.
            Then Mega suggested that we might play something even a bit sexy. I told her we didn’t have a copy of the game ‘strip’ but we could play something similar using ordinary cards.
            Well, I am not sure how our conversation got from there to talking about us doing a partner swapping that evening. Maybe it was the wine we were drinking. Well, the result of all this was that Mega and I had changed seats and I was having a last drink before going to bed with her husband while she was preparing to do the same with my husband.
            I got up and gave Mootie a hug and kiss wishing him a pleasant evening before I left to go upstairs with Brian. It appears strange I was able to do this so calmly but I must be telling there was some nervous inside me. It was a bit exciting too knowing what would be happening very soon.
            It may have been better if I had a bit of time to prepare for him but he followed me into our bedroom. Although I had taken my shower just before they had arrived for dinner I suggested that we might take one together first. He was happy to be doing this but asked if he could remove my clothes himself.
            We were in the bedroom as he came up close to me holding me and the kissing me on the cheek. I knew that soon we would be having sexual intercourse together but at that time I was happy not to kiss on my lips and so when he didn’t try, this was good with me too.
            He then began to undress me. As he did I began to him as well. Soon we had got a pattern going where when we took an item off each one in turn. Soon he had me down to just my bra and panties. He turned me away from him so now we both facing into the mirror and then he reached behind my back to unclip my bra. We both watched when he slowly lowered the bra away from me, baring my breasts. I know he has seen me topless before and often seen even completely nude but that night it was so different. It felt as if he was the first man who had ever seen me topless. The first man I had ever bared my breasts for. Even now, my body trembles at the thought of it. I am glad he thought to do it like that, as it was so sexy.
            My breasts stood out bodily, highlighted by the soft light, just of the bedside lamps. Then his hands came up to them, taking them in his hands feeling their weight before his fingers found my nipples. It felt so good; I shut my eyes just enjoying the feelings coming from my breasts. I knew he had made my nipples so hard because now they were almost to hurt.
            But then Brian continued. His hands had moved down the sides of my body, found my panties and had them off before I knew what had happened. I opened my eyes and watched us in the mirror. I watched with fascination as his hand explored all over the body which I had. It was almost as if I was to watching someone else. That is until his fingers found my wet pussy. Then it suddenly brought me back to reality again.
            Pulling my mind out of its dreamy states, I pulled away from him, turning towards him. Soon I had the last of his clothing off and he was naked as also I was. I straight away went to his manhood, taking him in my hand as I could be feeling how hard he was. I had not seen Brian so hard like this and I was interesting to see.
            Our shower together was not so much washings as rubbings and touchings of each other with soapy suds and rubbing our bodies against each other. But the time we made it back to the bedroom I was so ready for him, so sexy for him. I was wanting a man to be inside me so badly now.
            Brian lay on the bed and I climbed on top of him. Sitting with my legs each side of his legs I reached down to find him, taking his shaft with both hands. He was still so very hard. Probably even harder than when I was with him in the shower-room before. After rubbing him a few more times I felt his whole shaft give a jerking. I know he was very ready for me as well.
            Moving up towards him I placed myself so when my pussy was directly over his cock. Then I guided him to the entrance of my wet pussy. I was so wet that he just slipped straight into me very easily and as I lowered myself onto him I felt no resistance as he sunk deeply even inside me. This was surprising, even to me.
           It was suddenly that I realised I had done it. Here I was with another man, making love games with him, with his cock deep inside me. For a moment I smiled, as this kind of amused me, then I was ready to continue. 
            With me being on top I could be controlling our speed. Slowly at first, I was going and I began to move my hips so as one minute he was deeply inside me that I could feel his balls against my behind and then I pulled back until only the tip of his head remained inside me. These long slow strokes were having an effect on me and I could tell for him as well.
            Soon I began the speed up getting a bit faster and then more faster until we were really thrusting hardly into each other. Then I felt him jerking and his body thrusting up at me. I knew he was cumming inside me. The very thought of that was happening, then his man-juice inside me, and was all I needed to set me off as well. I think this was when I made myself cry loudly. My orgasm was intensive and soon I was spent and I was exhausted as I fell forward against him, without any breath.
            We lay together like that as our heavy breathing subsided. Then he looked up at me and smiles. His head came up and he kissed me. This time his kisses was directly on my lips. This time it didn’t matter to me that it was, in fact, I wanted Brian to kiss on my lips. I wanted this man I didn't know that well to kiss me.
            I was a bit surprised at how quickly he was recovered. Soon he had me rolled over onto my back and he was ready for me again. This time was with he was on top and I was underneath which meant I could lay back and let him do the working. He soon had me working up towards my climax again but this time he controlled me, keeping me close but would not be letting me cum. I think he got this trick reading the Letters Book. Finally, I am with the frustration I thrust my pelvis back at him catching him by surprise and almost throwing him off me. But for me, it had the right effect and sent me into my orgasm.
            My body was shaking and I was heaving against him but still, he continued to pump strongly into me. Then my second orgasm hit me and that was finally followed by a third until his climax arrived which caused him to stop the thrusting into me and allowed my body to subside.
            It surprises me even now to be thinking how we both were that night. We were like teenagers. So full of the energy and the excitement. It surprises me how I was to make three orgasms like that so close together. It was like we had never had the sex ever before. It was like we were new to having the sex. Which is true in some ways since sexually we were strangers to each other. 
            Later we did it once again and, with Brian on the top again. This was good but not having the passion of the first times. We both finished before finally, we rolled together and I went into a deep sleep, comfortable in his arms.
            In the morning we made the love again. It was more than gentle this time than it had been on the night before. It was slowly and gentle, almost dreamy as we were doing it. When my climax came it was the mild one and gentle as well. I think he was too.
            For a while, we lay beside each other before we decided to get up for another shower together.

            I stepped into the shower first, and then he followed behind me. First, we embraced under the water, our lips met and we kissed. It was a good kiss, a long kiss. I felt my body against him, my breasts pressed against his chest. Our mouths opened and our tongues met.
           Finally, we broke apart and he began rubbing soap over me. He rubbed the soap all over my body, both front and back, taking care not to miss a single part. It felt good with his hands spreading the slippery soapy water over me. I loved the way he worked on my breasts, squeezing and moulding the them with his hands, teasing and bringing my nipples to a high state of erectness. 
            At last came the part my body was longing for. His soapy, slippery fingers found my pussy. I felt them rub through the hairy bush of my mound, down deeper between my legs until they ran down along the wetness of my pussy lips. I was wet there, open and ready for him. His fingers slipped straight inside me, making me gasp at the thrill of it.
           He was working me, his fingers slipping in and out, pumping at my pussy, stimulating my clitty and it was getting to me again. For a moment I too thought his intention was to bring me off like that. I wouldn't have minded. It was good, but then came that moment of disappointment when he stopped.
            I turned around and did the same for him. Rubbing my hands with soap and water I then began to run them all over his body. I was enjoying this, exploring a new man's body sexually. He had turned so I could do his back first, ending with that tight sexy arse of his. He turned towards me and I began to his front. I came to his chest and I could feel the muscles as I rubbed over then. Brian was not as large as my Mootie but doing a lot of outdoor gardening work, still made him strong.
           Moving lower I came to his pubic hair, then finally his shaft. Brian was hard again and I reached down taking him in my hand, rubbing up and down his shaft with the soft slippery soap. I didn't do this too long before he closed his eyes to fully enjoy it and I knew how turned on he was. He moaned slightly then suddenly grabbed me pressing me back against the wall.
            I felt his hand, and then the head of his cock between my legs and then he was inside me. I gasped in surprise at the thrill of this. Pressing my pelvis against him I allowed him to go in deep.
            He began having the sex with me again. I was feeling him very deeply inside me and he was pressing into me and his thrusting was almost lifting me off my feet. It was hard sex and good sex this time and I was excited to be doing it in such a position.
            There I was, water cascading all over me, pressed against the wall his hard shaft pounding into me. This treatment didn’t take me long before I was sent over the top. With a cry I came, my orgasm surging through my body. Weak kneed I fell against him and he held me until he softened and slipped out of my pussy.
            “I have never done it that way,” I told him.
            “No I have not either,” he replied to me.
            “Did you like it too?” I asked.
            “It was good,” he said.
            I realised he hadn’t cum so I asked him, “What about you Brian? Didn’t you have the orgasm too?”
            “Oh, I’m OK. I’ve had more than enough already.”
            I didn’t answer him but just gave him a hug. 

            We dried each other off and I went into the bedroom to get dressed. He didn’t have other clothes to wear and so I found him a robe of Mootie’s to wear. It was a bit big and a bit long for him.

            We then went down to have a cup of coffee before breakfast. I discovered that Mootie and Mega were up before us and the jug was already boiled. They were just sitting down with their cups.           

            A few days later I had met Amita in the town and we took our lunch together in a small restaurant. Over the meal, I confessed to her what we had been up to.
            “That is sounding like a good story Hansini. Will you be writing it for The Letters Book?” she asked.
            “Mootie has suggested that we should but who will do the writing? I mean I can write one part of the story but there is the other two as well.”
            “Well,” she said. “We will need to get one of them to do it. Or they could even tell you the story and you could be doing the writing.”
            “That was one idea. I will see who can do it.”
            So that is how we have worked this out. As you know we have made this story and with some help from Mega and I, and Brian and Mootie we have been able to make the other story as well. We will be including this one soon within the next letter which we will be sending from India, to you in New Zealand. 

            So from Hansini and all the India team,
                        Love and best wishes.  


11 comments:

  1. Hi Shandra,
    Another sexy little story from you. I like the way you used that introduction by Amita to add support to another story you are writing. The sex scenes were good but that fuck in the shower was the best. Pity you didn't build that into a major feature of the story.
    Allan snr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allan,
      As I said in my background notes my purpose for Amita's introduction was to build background d for my Katrina story. During this period my main focus was working on this big story so it was natural to use other parts and stories in the Letter Series to support this. Katrina mentions moving into her room in the big house and here we have Amita saying much the same thing.
      I took your advice and had another look at that shower scene. Normally our policy is not to change published stories but since it was published early and only due today, not many people will have read it yet. It does look better adding in more detail. I felt building up the foreplay was better than adding too much more to the actual sex. Thanks for your suggestion and thanks for your help too.
      Shandra.

      Delete
    2. I liked this story when I first read it. Now the version that appears here is even better.
      Shandra, I like what you did with that shower scene. Allan, thanks for giving her that push. We told her it was weak but she never did anything about it. Its much better now.
      Reshma

      Delete
    3. Yes Shandra, that has made a big difference.
      I like the way you did that. The sex in itself is still very short but I like that nice build-up.
      Allan snr

      Delete
  2. Good work Shandra
    We like the way you writers use your different styles to appear as different people in your stories. Here we have Hansini not so skilled at writing and this got reflected in her story. The danger here is someone reading just this one story might judge the whole blog to be like this.
    Janet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet
      I believe most readers will look further than just one story. If they just judge us on this story here I believe they are missing out on some really good stuff. But you are right, we know of guys who can't be bothered reading and they just skimmed over a few posts and moved on.
      On the other hand we are now seeing a loyal following of people who do dig deeper into our work. I hope they get rewarded for their efforts too. I think they do.
      Shandra

      Delete
  3. New territory here. Two new couples.
    I think we could all see this coming for a while now. This widens up your selection of characters a lot doesn't it?
    I agree with above. It was a nice story but I did really like that hot little shower fuck.
    Raymond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Raymond, it would have been new territory for these couples.
      They say in their stories they had been thinking about it and even expected it would happen.
      Glad you liked it. As you will have seen above, a lot of that shower scene was a last minute add-in after Allan snr made that comment above. Have you tried it like that?
      Its exciting the first time. You are wondering whether you will actually make it. But usually the best part of sex in the shower is that its sudden and unexpected.
      Shandra

      Delete
    2. Another good story for your ever growing collection
      I like the way they hugged their husband/wife before going off with another sex partner. That seems like a nice way of doing it. I expect it would be reassuring for everyone involved that all this was going to be was a one night of sex.
      Yes the show scene was good but Hansini's 3 orgasms was better. Was that from personal experience Shandra or was it Sexy Sue involved there?
      Kirsten

      Delete
    3. Perhaps it was personal experience Kirsten.
      Shandra

      Delete
    4. Hi Shandra
      Sex in the show with a beautiful lady like you. Well sex with any of you would be an experience to remember. I am very tall compared to my beautiful wife so positions like that would not work for us. Oh that has not stopped us doing other sexy things in the show.
      James

      Delete