Friday 8 August 2014

Story 106 Background.


                                                                Posted by Allan.
Hi from Allan.
         Years ago Anne and I wrote a story about sex at a beach while someone watched from the cliff tops. (See Letter 17– Love on the Beach.) This was based on Anne and my first time together, the first time she ever had sex. Go back and read the background to that letter too. It is a very special story for Anne and I. Having a chance to relive it again, we weren't going to miss that.
         Now in the Letters Story, we wanted to add more reality to some of our very early stories so it was decided that the team should visit the beach again so those from India could see where it was. So Shanti and Mike take them back to the little beach where it all happened. There will be a few of these stories in this volume and the next, where old stories are re-connected to the main storyline.
        This beach had been invented for that first story. I have never gone to check if there is actually a beach out there at the end of that peninsula. Maybe I should one day. Of course, we used that same beach again for this story too so I described the location and walkway they had to take getting there again. I described that it was still deserted but also that there had been the change of time. Probably the main change with a location like this would be that the plants and trees would have grown, in this case creating shade that wasn’t available in the first story.

        I asked myself what it would be like to go to the place where a favourite story had actually taken place. Recently Anne and I took Ayaka and Asami back to the place of our first time. I tried to capture that feeling in this story too, by having the posed photos, building the sand castles and the nude swimming etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment