Thursday 4 September 2014

Story 110 Backcround.


                                                                Posted by Ayaka.

Hi everyone, it is Ayaka again.
          When this part of the Letters Series was re-written they were looking for some more stories. I had just finished some in the earlier volumes and now was looking for a new project. Anne suggested I do a story here. Allan told me about the horse riding trips they do up there. I wanted to try horse riding. We don’t use horses on this farm so I decided to write about horse riding.
         Now next problem – how do you make horse riding sexy? The others had some suggestions for me to use. Going topless, getting clothes wet, flirting with the tour guide. All made for what I thought was a good story. Then Susan asked if I knew a girl could get herself off with the rubbing of her pussy against the horse. Oh wow! I could not believe that but Anne confirmed that it was possible. I just couldn’t leave that one alone. It had to get into my story too.
         Later we did actually go horse riding in the Woodhill State Forest. Yes, it does feel nice riding a horse. And you know what I meant by ‘nice.’ No, I didn’t have an orgasm but really got me horny. LOL
         I do not do a lot of horse riding now because I have discovered that riding horny men is a lot more rewarding than riding horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment