Friday 9 January 2015

Story 128 Joseph’s Big Night



Katrina again as we continue our trip.

Day Three – Taupo to Mt Ruapehu and Back
            Well, the next day of our trip was a trip to the large Mountain on the other side of the big Lake Taupo. The mountain we went onto was the biggest one called Mount Ruapehu.
            After we had travelled all around the lakeside we then came to the road up the mountain. There was a beautiful hotel which we went past and I wondered what it might be like staying there. Then the road became very steep and with many turns. I could see now, we were really climbing up into the mountain.
            When we came to a place called “Top of the Bruce” we parked the car. The area was very rocky with the only very small bush-like plants. But there was no snow at this place although I am hearing in the winter there is much more in this place.
            On the aeroplane flight, the day before Peter had seen a place with snow which was very close to here. Since it was only a short distance we decided to take the kids too and those who could not walk well the big guys carried. Soon we came around a corner on the track and there in the shade of a rocky hillside was the snow.
            This was the only time I had ever seen this and I reached down to touch and feel it. It felt cold and wet like ice. Peter said that this was more ice than real snow but I did not care because it looked like snow to me and looked good within the photos. We were able to find a place and make it look good in the photos too. 

Day Four – Sightseeing in Taupo and then to Rotorua.
            Our plan for this day was to travel from the town of Taupo to the city of Rotorua The attractions which we saw on the way included The Aratiatia Rapids, the Waimangu Volcanic Valley and a jet boat ride to Huka Falls. It was a fun day and I was able to be taking photos of many attractions.
            For the evening we took a gondola ride up onto a mountain above the city to enjoy the views. Also up on this place was a ride they called a luge. This was like little carts which you sit onto and ride down a concrete pathway very fast. I tried the beginners one first and then one of the more exciting ones later. The men and some of us women had a try and Mike took my camera and some photos of me doing it too. 
            Some of the men became aggressive and were having a race. Two came off the track and landed in the grass. I remained on the track all the time. But I had a race with Peter and Steve and was beating them. Ha! Ha! They made the excuses that they were heavier and slipped off on the corners but I would not allow them. I told them only who gets first counts. The rest are losing.
            Then as the day was ending we had dinner at the Skyline Restaurant also on this mountainside. While we were eating we were enjoying at the view then it became dark and the city lights of Rotorua were coming on. So we got to enjoy the day view first and then into the night view as well.
       Now it is time for Joseph to be telling an adventure which he was having with me back at our motel. I also will be adding into it too, later and some others will add too.
       So over to Joseph now.

Hi from New Zealand. Joseph here for this story.
            You are not so clever, Katrina. If you had left at the same time Peter and Steve did it would have been different but I saw you starting before they were seated. 

            Just a technical point Joseph. I still won!

            After the fun and then the meal up at the restaurant we took the gondola back down to our cars and returned to our motel. This was the best motel we stayed in with each unit being two-story with two bedrooms upstairs and a kitchen/lounge area downstairs. At the back of each unit was a mineral pool.
            For some reason, everyone ended up in the unit Liz and I were sharing with Mike and Shanti. We had decided to just get together with a few bottles of wine and spend time together. First we just all sat around in the lounge with most of us sitting on the floor since there weren't too many seats. Soon the topic of the Letters Books came up, as it often does, and we were talking about all the adventures we would need to add to the series.
            Then Shanti said, “I have almost finished the story of Amita and Hansini’s trial. Would you like to hear it?”
            Of course, we were all willing to hear it, Shanti went upstairs to their room and soon she was returning with her laptop. 
            “I am still working on it so I haven’t printed it off yet,” she explained.
            Sitting down at the little table she plugged the computer in and soon had her story open ready to read. It was a good story and very funny too. Shanti had done a good job of the conversation which really was the entire story. During her reading sometimes we stopped her and made suggestions on how it could be made better. So you must realise that this story has been partly written by many of us now. (See The Trial of Amita & Hansini  -  Vol 5 Story 105)
            After the story, some of the group decided to go into the spa pool. But since it was only small only a few could go. While they were there the rest of us stayed within the lounge area and while we sat sipping on our wine, Shanti was reading some other work she had completed. The story she came to was the one she was writing for Steve about his night babysitting with Amita. (Baby Sitting – Vol 5  Story 96) This was very funny and was making us laugh. I think our laughing attracted the attention of the ones in the pool, they returned to see what was going on. So then Shanti had to read it again.
            There was an interesting conversation where Amita and Steve asked Shanti to make a few corrections within the story but I think it was a very good and very funny story to be putting within the Letters Book.
            Then Amita said she had almost finished the story of the (Nude Cruise Vol 5 Story 97)  which she and I had been writing. Out of all of them, I was the only one who had known anything about this story since I had added some parts to it.

            So Amita was reading until she came to my first part and then I was doing the reading telling about sailing the boat with Mike. Then Amita took over again and she was reading about the girls watching us. There was a bit about Katrina looking at Mike and me and noticing our nude bodies. I think she became a little bit embarrassed about having this read out.
            “Maybe you should cut that out,” she told Amita.
            “We can if you want me to,” Amita replied.
            “No! No don’t do that,” said Shanti. Then he turned to Katrina. “We must leave that in Katrina. It is very important since a few days later, it's your first time with one of those men.”
            “Yes,” Mike agreed. “I think we need to keep it. What do the rest of you think?”
            The general opinion was to leave it in the story and so Katrina accepted it. Amita then went over that part again and we did make a couple of small changes.
            Then I said, “So Katrina did you get to see me when I was hard?”
            “Yes I bit down at the river bank but then I was too busy to really be looking.”
            “Well maybe she wants another look now,” said Steve.
            “Maybe I would Steve,” Katrina replied. “But does Joseph want to be showing me?”
            “Of course he is,” Lizamoa said. “Joseph is always ready to get the girls a show.”
            So I stood in the middle of the room and Katrina was kneeling on the floor in front of me. Then she reached up with one hand and touched me on my balls. Soon she was rubbing me through the material of my shorts.
            “Come on Katrina. Get it out so we all can see,” Sharon said.
            Katrina turned around and smiled. “OK then,” she said.
            Her other hand came up and soon she had my belt undone. Then a hand was pulling down the zipper and finally undoing the clip allowing my shorts to fall to the floor. Then she soon had my underpants pulled down too. But now I was beginning to harden and as she exposed my cock it sprung out towards her. She gave a giggle at that.
            “He is big, isnt he?” she said. Then she looked up at Joseph, “Did anyone ever tell you, you have a big cock?
            “No,” he replied with a grin. “No one ever told me that.
            She looked at him in disbelief. You mean with all the women you have had, no one ever noticed? I cant believe that!
            Joseph was struggling to keep a straight face and she caught him.
            You are teasing me, arent you?
            Her hands now came up to me and while one hand rubbed up and down my shaft the other was cupping and playing with my balls.
            After only a few minutes of that I had a full grown erection and as I looked down I saw her head lean forwards towards me. She reached out with her tongue and just lightly touched the tip of my head with her tongue. My cock gave a massive jerk at that. The second time, the contact was longer, more of a lick as she ran her tongue around the head of my cock.
            Her licks became more as she worked all over the head and down along my shaft too. Then I watched as her mouth opened and she leaned in closer until her lips were almost touching me. I knew what was coming and gave a soft moan as her lips touched me. I watched as her lips slipped over my head taking me into her mouth. So there I was, my eyes closed and my hands holding her head, standing before this beautiful girl not even half my age as she began giving me such a wonderful blow-job while all the rest were sitting around watching.

Katrina here.
            When I was kneeling before Joseph I reached out and undid his shorts allowing them to fall away. He was already partly hard for me and with only a bit of helping from me and he was with the full erection. And it was very impressive to see too. He was so big and very long too. I know he had already been into my pussy but now seeing him like this I was wondering how I ever managed to take him into my little pussy like that.
            I could not help but touch him and I am knowing he was wanting this too. First I was touching with my hand and rubbing at him too. Then I began using my tongue to do the licking of him. Soon the licking had become the sucking and I was giving him the good blow-job and I know he was enjoying because his eyes were closed and he was smiling.

Joseph.
            Then I heard Lizamoa say, “Did you know Joseph has a secret fantasy?”
            This made Katrina stop what she was doing and look over at my wife. “Really?” she asked. “What is this secret fantasy?”
          “Joseph has always wanted to have three girls at once. All giving him attention and making love to him.”
            “Can we do that now?” Katrina asked.
            “Why not?” replied Shanti. “It sounds like fun.
            “But there are six of us girls. Maybe Joseph would like six girls instead of three?” Katrina said with a grin.
            I was wondering where this was going but I still remained silent and let them talk about it among themselves. Meanwhile, Katrina was continuing what she was doing to my cock.
            “Ok, let's all do it?” Shanti said. “That is if you men are OK with it.”
            “We are happy to watch,” Mike said. “But we will join in later,” he added.
            So they placed a couple of towels on the carpet and got me to lay down on the floor, on my back. Then all six girls were down on the floor surrounding me.

 Amita here.
            When Katrina invited the rest of us to join her we were all very happy to do so. Soon Joseph was laying on his back on the floor, us girls were all gathered around him while the other men were watching.
            I was with Katrina one on each side of him taking turns with the sucking on his cock and also the balls too. Up at his head, Lizamoa and Hansini were taking turns kissing him and nibbling on his ears. Lower down Sharon was sucking on his nipples and even rubbing her naked breasts over his chest. Past us down on his legs was Jenny who was running her hands up and down from his thighs to his feet. Then I saw her bend down to his toes and begin sucking each one in turn. Oh, and Shanti was taking the photos too.

Joseph
            With all six girls gathered around me, all touching and fondling and sucking on parts of my body I was in heaven. It was all feeling so good to be having this happening to me. The sensations my body were getting were very intense and very good too. I knew now this was going to become a very strong climax when it arrived.
            Then I heard Lizamoa say softly, “I think he is ready now, Katrina.”
            “Do you want me to do with him?” Katrina asked.
            “Yes, why not?”
            “But what about you girls?”
            “No,” said Amita. “We were just helping, getting him ready. This is your fun, Katrina.”
            “Ok,” Katrina said with a smile. “Which way do you want Joseph?”
            “You can be on the top,” I replied.
            She got up and put one leg over me. Grasping my cock again she moved it towards her pussy. Soon I felt the warm wetness as she pressed herself down onto me and I entered her.  

Katrina again.
            I was with one leg each side of him, sitting over him. I reached out and took his shaft with both hands guiding it towards my pussy. For a moment I was wondering how I was going to get that big thing into me.
            I felt it pressing against my pussy lips and then they gave way and allowed him to enter. I could feel that massive head pressing deep into me as I lowered myself onto him. He felt so large inside me almost like he was completely filling me.
            I stopped for a moment allowing my pussy to relax before I was able to press deeper and take some of his shaft which was even larger to take. I was looking down at myself watching as slowly that massive shaft was disappearing into me.
            Halfway down I had to stop again to allow my body to relax before I began again. More and more of him disappeared until to my amazement I had taken him completely. If I had not seen it with my own eyes and felt it with my own body I would never have believed my body was capable to take something that big inside like that. But it did too.
            Now very carefully and very slowly at first, I began to raise my body again and I watched as his now wet shaft began to slip out of me again. Then I began my next downstroke again. It went in a lot easier this time.
            Now moving my hips back and forward, I began to start us building up the pleasure. I knew it would be very strong when I came too. As I became more and more excited I became aware that he was too. I began to even think he might get there before me so I leaned forward which brought him into direct contact with my clitty. At that moment he made a couple of thrusts up at me which sent me over the top into my orgasm.
            Then suddenly I felt Joseph having his cum under me and I was able to look down and seeing the look on his face which was telling how good it was for him. After that, I had fallen onto him as we lay together and recovered.

Joseph
            I felt that warm wet pussy take me head inside. I was watching her, watching her face as she began slowly lowering herself down onto me. She had such an intent look on her face that it was almost amusing to watch. But soon other feelings were taking my attention.
            I could feel her tight pussy as I slipped deeper and deeper into her. I was beginning to wonder if she would, in fact, be able to take all of me but she seemed determined to try. I just lay completely still and let her do it herself.
            Then to my surprise, I realised I was almost completely inside her. She felt so warm and so tight too as she began to slowly move her hips causing me to slip out and then into her again. This is how she continued for a while until slowly she began to increase the speed.
            She was so tight around me, making so much contact that I knew I would never be able to last long but I wondered about her. Not that I needed to worry because soon she had her eyes closed and was gasping with pleasure. For the first time, I moved, giving her a couple of quick thrusts up at her which immediately sent her over the top.
            Did she really go off too! First, she gave a gasp as her body tensed and then she let out a cry which became a deep moan. At that point, I reached all I could take and with one massive jerk, my cock began filling her with my cum.
            She realised what was happening and she looked down at me smiling.  

Mike here.
           We were all sitting around watching Katrina and Joseph in the middle of the room. As I watched her working on his cock giving him an expert blow-job I couldn’t help thinking how far that girl had come as it was only two weeks since her first time with a man.
           Before us, on the floor, they had now finished and I think watching as Joseph slipped out of her now dripping pussy was the signal we were all waiting for. It seemed that everyone must have had the same idea at the same time because as that couple sat on the floor recovering all around them people were pairing up and beginning to get into the fun of their own.
          Before we knew it an orgy was underway and everyone except Katrina and Joseph was involved. For my part, first I was with Jenny but then later I was with Lizamoa.
          While that was happening Katrina joined Liz and me for some hot threesome action. Later I was sitting back watching Jenny and Sharon giving Mootie some fun as well. I know Shanti got into a lot of action with Peter and Sarvesh too which made us all stop and watch as she made so much noise with a very hot and intense orgasm. Amita got a good fucking from Joseph as we all heard her as it ended.
          By the time we had finished, we were all exhausted. Some of us made it upstairs to bed but most just fell asleep where they were. Nobody returned to their own units. So that was how Joseph’s night turned into an orgy for all of us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment