Friday 13 March 2015

Story 135 Back to India.



            So Lizamoa, you thought you were doing the last story within this volume, well no, it is mine to be writing. Ha Ha, It is Katrina here.
            Mike has asked me to write about our trip from leaving New Zealand until we came back to India again.
      Before that let me also say how much fun I had at the Ripper Stripper Party. I almost didn’t go but I am glad I went now. I know it was surprising to many of you but for me, it just happened like that. If anyone had told me I was going to do those things in New Zealand I would have never believed you.
        Then came that food fight night. I did not feel comfortable getting messy like them. I tried to remain clean until I got hit by some food. Then I gave up and was joined in the fun. It was fun too and better for the food than eating it all although we did eat a lot. Then messy sex was new for me to experience as well. I had a good night that day too. But my hair and also my bikini took a lot for them to be clean. 


            The last night of our stay in New Zealand was a few nights after the Ripper Stripper Party. Hansini and Mootie had taken the weekend to go back up for the last visit at Uncle Tom’s farm. I was thinking they liked being there and now we know for sure why too. Ha! Ha! Now they had returned to Auckland.
        We all were together on the Monday evening before going on our flight on the Tuesday morning. We decided to go out to the restaurant which is in the small village of Titirangi, near where Mike and Shanti live and is very popular with them.
            This evening was a nice evening but also a bit sad too as we thought of the parting which would happen the following day. The meal was a good one and some of us had a bit too much wine as well. I enjoyed a few glasses of that nice wine which Mike had first shown me at the resort but I was very careful not to be taking too much. Even then my head felt a bit funny for a while after.
            But Shanti was different. I think this was partly because she was a bit upset that we were leaving the next day. By the time we left the restaurant she could hardly walk and she fell asleep in only the short drive home. I helped Mike put the kids away to their beds and I was ready to help put Shanti to bed too. She was fast asleep on the couch and so then Mike decided to just put a blanket over her and then just leave her there.
            “What about you Katrina?” he said. “Do you want to spend your last night with me?”
            “What about Shanti?” I asked.
            “She’s in no state to know about it now. And I’m sure she won’t mind anyway.”
            “Ok Mike,” I replied as I put my arms around him and reached up to kiss him.
            Just then Sarvesh walked into the room.
            “Katrina! Katrina!” he said. “You are being so naughty again.”
            “What? Why is that Sarvesh.”
            “Well first you are making Shanti so drunk she cannot know anything and then you are being naughty with her husband.”
            “I didn’t make her drunk!”
            “I was seeing you pass the wine bottle to her at the restaurant?”
            “Well yes. But she asked me to.”
            “See! I told you. That was your cunning plan to make her drunk.” Sarvesh said. “And now you are seducing poor Mike.”
            “But it is not me. Mike was asking first.” I tried to explain.
            No! No, Katrina. That is not what I am seeing. When I came in I saw you going to Mike and pressing your sexy body against him. What poor man can resist such temptation as this?”
            “Sarvesh, it wasn’t like that,” I was saying.
            “Oh yes, the evidence is very clear for my eyes to be seeing.”
            I knew there was no way I could win this when Amita came to my aid.
            “Stop teasing her Sarvesh,” she suddenly said. “You are being the naughty boy tonight and if you are not careful there will be no nooky for poor Sarvesh tonight either.”
            “What? No nooky,” cried Sarvesh, pretending to be shocked. “This is very bad. How could this be happening to me?”
            Then Lizamoa spoke up. “Don’t worry Sarvesh you will get your nooky. You are spending the night with me tonight because Joseph wants to be with Amita.”
            “When did this all get arranged?” Sarvesh asked.
            “We just arranged it now,” Amita said. “If you had been paying attention and not teasing poor Katrina you would have known about it too.”
            “Oh this is very interesting,” Sarvesh replied, his teasing me now forgotten. “Yes Lizamoa, I am very happy to be with you tonight.”
            So that was how things worked out for the night. We all had different partners except poor Shanti who was asleep on the couch.
            
            My night with Mike was one of the best I had until that time. We were able to do it three times before we went to sleep.
           The first time we were laying within the bed and he was beside me laying on his side. I felt his hands running over me, exploring my body. It is surprising how men never lose interest in a girl's body. This man, Mike, has been with me. seen me naked, touched me naked and still, he was interested to explore.
           I had no complaints with this. I was enjoyed too. I liked the way his fingers, fingers lightly moved across my body, feeling my skins as he moved. It was sensations I muchly enjoyed too. When his fingers moved over my breasts they were giving me nice feelings. When they found my nipples, already hard and erect for him, it was nice too. I felt him rub around the dark rough area around each nub. I felt his fingers brush over each nipple, feeling him pinch them between his fingers. I shut my eyes, my body shuddered at the joy of it.
          I still enjoyed him touching me like that. It was just as exciting as that first time he had done it back on that beach at the resort.
          He moved so he was lower. First, his mouth went for my nipples. I felt his tongue flicking to them, over them. I felt his lips close around a nipples, with a warm wetness feeling. He was sucking them. I held his head against my breast, my eyes closed enjoying. I could feel his lips gripping to my breast. Feel the sucking action. It brought nice feeling s for me and I was enjoying.
         Now when he finished with the nipples he was moving. Lower and lower looking for the Pussy of Katrina. She was there waiting for him. She was hidden in the forest of pubic hair waiting for Mike's tongue. The Pussy, she was happy when he arrived, making her feeling nice.
         He licked all around and over me. Pulled open my lips with his fingers and pressed tongue inside. That just felt so good. Mike gave my pussy all the mouth treatment, licking and sucking of me. Finally I felt his tongue run up the pussy hole with a big lick. It pressed open the top and he touched my clitty. It sent a shock of enjoyment through my body. I humped back at him. if he had done that a few more times I think I would have cum.

          Now Mike knew I was ready. Now it was time for him to enter me. He move up over me and I felt his hand guiding his cock to me. I felt him press against me. The strong hardness of his cock pressing against the lips of my pussy. For a moment my mind went to the first time this had happened a few weeks ago. It had been this same man, the first man and of course this same cock, the first cock and then had come the pain of entry but this time it was so different. My lips parted and with ease he was sliding into me. I felt him, but not the pain feeling of before, this was the nice fullness of a cock entering.
          With him on top his body weight was on me. That was another thing which surprised me was during my holiday I had been with some large men and they were never too big for my body to take. Mike was a lot bigger than me, a strong man too but my body supported him easy.
           Felt him drive deep inside me, not fast, his movements were slow and controlling. He pulled back out the same way. I like the men to start like that being slowly while our bodies had the idea to respond to our love games, then the faster as the need for orgasm began to awaken, then very fast and rough for the climax building to its last peak.
           This is how we wanted it this night and this is how it was working out. I soon came to know that the man on top of me was getting almost ready to do his cum. I decided to help by thrusting back at him even more. This pressed his shaft extra hard to my clitty and suddenly I knew my cum was ready too. He heard me gasp, thrilling at it, and he made extra effort with his work.
           This is what it took. The orgasms of our bodies took control and exploding feelings were sent out from my pussy. I cried out when it was so good. My body heaved up at him and bucked under him. Mike knew what was happening within me, then with a few powerful finishing strokes, he was finished too.
           We lay beside each other breathless. He must have been thinking the first time too because he was saying its better than that first time. I was agreeing with him too.

           Soon we were doing to each other again. I was the top one this time. He had chellenged me to use my new skills of the love making. I made my mind to show him.  As we started with me sitting over him in an upright position. His hands were coming up to my breasts, holding them, feeling them, playing with them. I looked down to him was my hips was moving, fucking to him. The cock which was his, was sliding deeply inside the pulling almost out then going in deeply again. I was controlling it with my motions.
           Later when we got more active, I lay forward so my breasts pressed to his chest and my head was down, close to his head. Now he was doing some of the motion, fucking back to me. It was good sex and had us both making the cum again.

            It was a while later when we had the third time. I have come to know that girls can start straight away again after sex but the men need time to recover. By now it was very deep into the night. For this final time we were back to him on top but this time he was treating me a bit differently. For this last time he was very rough with me. I could feel the force as the thrust to me, his body weight pressing me deeply into the bed below me. It was very aggressive and forceful sex but also exciting too. 
            This time when my cum arrived it was the best one for me. It seemed very powerful and long-lasting even if it was really only moments. By movements, my thrusting back at him was so strong I was almost throwing him off. But Mike is a strong man who managed to finish the job he had made his mind to do. When I had quieted down I felt the pressing of his cock, of his cum filling my pussy with even more cum. 
          
             The sex was over, we lay together, relaxing in the after feelings of after our orgasms and sex. It was a gentle time, in my short few weeks of sexual experience, it was a time I had come to treasure. A time of closeness of the two parties of sex. 
             Then I felt his hand on my stomach, moving down lower. Soon his fingers were gliding through the mattered wet hair of my pussy. I was wet down there, from sex, from cum juicy and sweating. I was planning to go to the bathroom soon to clean up before I was sleeping. Now his hand had found my still open lips. Pressing them open further as he slipped inside. I felt him, no longer sexy but his fingers easily slipping in through the juice still there. The idea came and I wondered if Mike intended getting me aroused again. To be truthful, I had enough but I would have done if he wanted more.
               But no, his fingers had left my pussy. He moved then up until they were before my face. he had moved closer too. He brought it to my lips and I realised he wanted me to lip his wet fingers. I did, and it tasted OK too. Some of his cum mixed with mine. Then he leaned forward and took a lick too. That's how we did it, to each taking a turn to lick until his fingers were cleaned. He returned to my pussy for more juice and we did it again. It was nice, something different from sex I had never done before. Nice to find another things new. 
              Suddenly to my surprise, he kissed me. A kiss full on the lips. I felt his tongue press against my lips and opened my mouth to let him in. With what we had been doing the tastes were different, strange but not too bad to eat.        
  
            It was during the night that I woke up to find someone moving in the room. Then the cover was being pulled back and I felt Shanti getting in beside me. I moved to make room for her.
            “Hello Katrina,” Shanti whispered.
            “Hi Shanti,” I replied.
            “I see you took care of Mike for me.”
            “Yes Shanti, he asked me. Are you Ok with it?”
            Sure,” she replied. “I knew he was planning to get together with you again. I am glad you both got to spend the last night together.”           

            Then to my surprise she curled up against me with her arm resting across my breast and her thigh across mine. Within minutes I realised that she had fallen asleep again. For a while I lay awake with Shanti like that, asleep with her body half across mine, her leg over my leg and her breast against my breast. on one side while her husband Mike lay gently snoring on my other side.
            My mind went back over the adventures that this trip had brought for me. And I thought about what I had done since I had lost my virginity. It seemed so long ago but it was only a few weeks. I realised that I had been with every man except the two who went back early, Jeevan and Brian. I made my mind to try with them when I got to India. Then suddenly I realised that there was also Sarvesh as well.
            But with Sarvesh it somehow seemed different, almost like he was my father or at least my uncle. I wondered about that. I wondered how he felt about the fact I had never done anything with him. Sometimes he had flirted with me and told how he liked seeing me in my sexy bikini but he had never asked me about going to bed either. Almost as if he might have been feeling about me like I was about him. One day I made my mind to ask him about it. 

            Next morning there was a rush to get everything packed and get on our way to the airport.   Everyone had decided to come to the airport to see us off and once we arrived there was a busy part getting all our bags checked. We then went upstairs and sat waiting for our flight.
            I felt sad to leave these people who I had come to know and love so well. I would have liked to have been with them for longer. When the time came there were the hugs all around and some of us girls had the tears too. The last person to come up to me was Mike. He gave me a big hug and wished me a safe trip.
           His last words were, "No tears now Katrina," as his finger wiped a tear from my eye. "I have a feeling we will be seeing each other again very soon."
          I looked at him for a moment, wondering what he meant. Through my tears I saw his smile, the glint in his eye. I smiled back and we hugged again. The moment was broken when came the last call for our flight and after saying a final good byes we were though the checking points and on to the airplane.

            This flight was a lot longer as we were going all the way across Australia and on to Malaysia with the national airline of that country MAS. It was a day time flight so I could see outside at Australia passing under us and I was able to follow the progress on the screen in front too. Finally it was getting dark when we arrived at the airport in Kuala Lumpur. After the usual getting out of the customs it was on to our hotel in the city.
            Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia and a modern city like Singapore. We stayed for two days and got to see some of the attractions. I am surprised that so many Indians are living here. But then I was also surprised at how many were living in New Zealand too. I enjoyed my visit to this city and seeing the many different things which were there. 

            From Malaysia it was on to India, to our arrival at the  main airport at Hyderabad. It had been cloudy as we approached India and although I knew we were over land I couldn't see much. The aircraft was getting lower now when suddenly we broke through the clouds. There was my country, India, below us. I could see the countrysides clearly as we flew low over towns and villages. Soon there were vehicles on roads to be seen. Off in the distance was the large city of Hyderabad with its clustering taller towers in the centre spreading out for miles in every direction. 
          The seat belt sign appeared and then the announcement we were going to land, The plane curves sharply making the landscapes swing around and the we were on the final approach to the airport. The plane got lower and lower, sometimes gliding sometime the engine pushing. Then the land was right below us. Over a road and the airport land appeared and we were down. There was the bump as we landed on the runway then the engines roar, pressing me back into the seat.
         I was home. India, I had come home. After all those places to see, all those adventures, I had come home again. I was very happy for that. Soon I would be seeing all my family and friends again.
           We took the next short flight and the long van ride home. All my friends came out to see us arrive at the house. I was talking to them as the men grabbed out bags. My friends from the big house wanted to ask me all about my trip. It was good to see them all again too. When I eventually got to my room on the second floor, my bags were there waiting for me. I had often carried bags up for Sarvesh and Amita, now they had done it for me.
            Sarvesh gave me a few days off to go to my hometown and visit me family before I had to begin my duties at the big house again. I took some of my photos back with me and I was able to show my family New Zealand and Australia.
            When I came back to Amita’s house to begin my work again I also showed my photos to the cook and my friends up at the big house too. But there were some more photos which I have kept to myself so only I can remember them. You know which ones these are. I know if I had been showing these they would all be having a surprise. Ha! Ha! 

            There was one last surprise waiting for me in India. There was a letter from David. Back at the resort we had agreed to write to each other. Amita warned me that when David got back home he might cool off on the idea but I was expecting that he might still write.
            The letter was short, told how he had a safe journey home and is hoping I did too. He then told about how he enjoyed meeting me and was hoping we could know each other better. He then he said that he thought I was a very beautiful woman.
            Of course I was happy to get his letter and also happy to write back too. 

            So that was our story of how we travelled to the resort in Australia and then some of us went on to New Zealand. It was the best holiday ever and I know I had so much fun and so many great adventures. But I can not believe that we have taken three whole books to tell the stories of this trip. 

            So here we are at the end of Volume Nine of the letters book. Yes there will now be another volume after this one as many of you will already know. Shanti has already sent out your leather binders. At first we had decided to end the series here but then one of the Indian team produced another letter. We considered adding it to this volume but then decided to begin Volume Ten. As I said one story for this book has already been completed and I will also be telling another story for this new volume too. 

            So bye for now from all those of our group who live in India and also New Zealand as well.
                        Love Katrina. 

          PS It seems that Volume Nine did not finish with my story as Shanti has decided to add Mandara’s story to this volume as she thinks it fits better here.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Ayaka,
    Janet here. Honey why did you miss out the best part. You tell us that Katrina's night with Mike was the best she had.
    We want details Ayaka. Why was it that good? Tell us what they did, then we get to enjoy it too.
    Janet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice one Ayaka. I see you have started already.
      Janet.

      Delete
    2. OK Janet, I have completed it.
      There is a sex scene now between Katrina and Mike.
      It had been between them for her first time so it was good for her last time in New Zealand too.
      I've also taken the chance to add a few more bits to this story as well.
      Ayaka (author)

      Delete