Friday 13 March 2015

Story 135 Background


                                                                               Posted by Ayaka.
         This is the final part of the trip to Australia and New Zealand. Anne gave me this job and told me to get them back to India. I asked how they should go and she said anyway I like. It was completely open to me.
        Some research showed me that MAS Malaysian Airlines had a direct flight between Kaula Lumpur and with Hyderabad in India. I also knew MAS had a direct flight between Auckland and Kaula Lumpur so that seemed the best way to go. The flight and trip were then easy to write about. I quickly added some ending comments about Katrina arriving home and visiting her family. Since the David theme was going to be picked up again, Anne thought Katrina should find a letter waiting for her from him too.
         Now there is a special relationship between Mike and Katrina so I felt another night with him would be nice. I talked with Allan and he agreed with me. Poor Shanti, we got her drunk and they left her on the couch. LOL. Susan added some about when during the night Shanti came into bed. It works for my story too. Susan also added some jokes about Katrina getting her drunk into my story too.
        Then Shandra asked me to add that comment Mike makes at the airport, to get Katrina, and to get you thinking about another possible time with Mike.

        This story is not as sexy as many but I don’t say I’m sorry for that. It is a connecting story which must be included to tell the complete story of their trips and adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment