Friday 17 April 2015

Story 139 Part B Mega and Brian in New Zealand.



Part B – My Surprise Night.

Told by Mega.
       A couple of days later it was the weekend. I asked what we were doing over breakfast and noticed Jenny and Peter just smiled. I pressed them for more and finally got Peter to answer.
       “Let’s just say, you’re in for an interesting day Mega.”
       “Take some overnight things with you. You’ll be staying somewhere else tonight,” Jenny explained.
       Now I really wanted to know all the details!
       “Where?” I asked.
       “We can’t tell you yet. Just be ready for a fun tonight,” Jenny said. And then with a smile, she added, “Naughty fun!”
       Peter continued, "And pack a bag each as you won't be staying together."
       So that explained a lot. We were being lined up for another sexy evening. Well if that was what they were planning, I was OK with that too. But what was happening? It was still confusing as they weren't telling everything for me. Where were we going? Not staying together? So many questions were entering my mind.
       “Are we partner swapping again?” I asked.
       “Too many questions, Mega,” Peter said, putting his finger to my lips as if to seal them.
       “But I just want to know.”
       Jenny said, “Something like that, but not with Peter and I.”
       They would give me nothing more. As much as I tried, they just laughed it off, giving me no more information.  


        After lunch, we were ready as they had told us. They sat in the front while Brian and I sat in the back, each with a small overnight bag we had borrowed off Jenny.
       We drove up into the hills, through a small village. 
       Peter told us this place was Titirangi. "It is named after the big tits of a girl called Rangi. See those two hills, that is the left one and that is the right  one."
       He made it sound good but I had a feeling it wasn't.
       "No that's not right," I said. "Even in New Zealand, they wouldn't be that bold."
       Finally, he agreed and said it means "beautiful clouds in the sky."  I like that name but I couldn't help giggling every time I heard it and thought of his first meaning.
       We then past what they told us was a water treatment station then down a road where the jungle was very close. We turned down a driveway and came to another nice house set among the trees.
       “This is where Shanti and Mike live,” Jenny told us.
       I reached for the door handle when Jenny reached over to stop me. “Sorry Mega. Only Brian is getting out here.”
        While he smiled and went to get out, I was confused.
       “Don’t worry,” she said. “This is a beautiful house. You’ll get to see it tomorrow. We’re coming here for dinner.”
       Brian leaned over to kiss me. “Have fun Mega,” he said with a smile. “See you tomorrow.”
       With that, he was out of the car. He was so easy going, just taking whatever they had for us. As we backed to turn around, I watched him walk up to knock on the front door. I didn’t see who opened it before we drove off and the house disappeared among the trees.
       Now the trip took us back into the city. Sorry, I still have no idea where we were. Finally, we pulled into another house.
      Jenny told me. “This is where you’ll be staying tonight, Mega.”
      As we drove in I noticed that blue car Shanti drove. It was partly hidden around the side but I still sported it. Ahh! So Shanti was here! Then who was at her house where Brian was? Now I was more confused than ever.
      As I went to get out I asked, “Are you coming too?”
      “No Mega,” Peter said. “This is your night. Have fun! We’ll pick you up in the morning.”
      I got out and shut the door. Before I could ask anything more, their car was moving. They swung around, up the driveway and were gone. I was left standing there, in the middle of the driveway, in front of this strange house, without even knowing who was inside.
      ‘Oh well!’ I thought to myself. ‘I might as well find out what’s going on.’
      Picking up my bag, I went up and knocked on the front door.
      It opened immediately. Almost before I knocked! Standing inside were Steve and Mike.
      “Welcome to your palace for the night, my queen,” Steve said, giving me a bow. “We are your servants. You sex slaves. I trust we will meet your every expectation.”
       ‘Expectation!’ I thought. I didn’t have any expectations, I still wasn’t sure what was going on.
       “Where is Shanti?” I asked.
       “She is at our house,” Mike replied.
       “But her car……”
        “I told you she’d get that,” Steve laughed turning to Mike.
        “Mega, I drove Shanti’s car here to confuse you. We knew you would see it.”
        I was beginning to catch on now. “You sneaky guys,” I said as I reached out to punch him.
       He ducked away, my punch finding only air. They both laughed. 


       Mike took my bag and then followed Steve and me upstairs. Not ever having been in this house before, I had no idea where we were going. I found myself in the living area of the house. It was open plan with the kitchen, lounge and dining all being one big room. I discovered it was nice and warm here and then saw the fire going in the lounge area.
       Mike had placed the bag on the dining table and had come over to join us in front of the fire. He walked up behind me and reached to take my jacket.
       “You won’t need this,” he said.
      Steve who was standing in front of me began undoing the buttons of my blouse.
      “Or this either,” he added.
     It was at that point I realised they were stripping me.
     “Are you guys getting me naked?” I asked.
     “Of course,” Steve replied.
     “You haven’t even asked me yet!”
     “We'll keep you nice and warm. You don’t need clothes.”
     “Oh, don’t I?” Of course, I knew why they wanted me naked. That was why I had come here, wasn’t it?
      By now they were down to my just my bra and panties. It didn’t take Mike long to get these off too. Meanwhile, Steve had pulled the sheepskin out of the way and was laying out towels on the floor making like a bed to me to lay on. I sat down on the towels to watch them. It didn’t take them long to join me naked then they joined me on the floor.
        “Now it’s time for you massage Mega.”
        I had sort of worked that out already. “What sort of massage, Steve?” I asked.
        “A very sexy one,” he replied with a laugh.
        “Oh, I like that,” I giggled.
        This afternoon was beginning to look like fun. Very promising so far. Two naked and sexy men giving me a massage. I'm sure you have all worked out where this is going.
        I rolled over on to my front as they instructed me and waited for them to start. Mike picked up a bottle of massage oil sitting beside the fire. He rubbed some onto his hand and poured a few drops on to my back. Being beside the fire, it was warm, felt nice against my skin. Felt even better when their hands followed where the oil had landed.
        While Steve did the backs of my legs and thighs, Mike worked on my back. His strong hands were working the muscles of my shoulders before he moved further on to my back. Lower down Steve soon came to the cheeks of my bum. He spent some time there, even running his fingers down along the split, across my bum hole and lower to my pussy lips. Naughty Boy, that one!
        Now I was asked to roll over. This is always the better part, whether you giving or receiving the massage because all best parts get handled and rubbed. And yes, as I laid back on the mat, all my best parts were on display for them and open for their hands to explore.
         Again Mike took the top end of my body while Steve took the lower half. While Mike did my arms up to my shoulders, Steve had opened my legs slightly so he could work on my legs. As he did my thighs from that position I knew he had a grand view of my pussy. I bet he noticed it too and saw how wet I was becoming. While Mike sat near my head with a knee each side, Steve had opened up my legs wider and was now between them. Mike leaned forward over me to continue working on my breasts, I could look up and see his chest and body above me. Steve had now begun to my pussy. Both men knew what they were doing, working my body towards an ever-increasing state of arousal.
        Oh, it was good. Those hands working over breasts were sending ripples of pleasure through my body. As his hands moved over my swelling mounds, his fingers sliding across my oil coated flesh, he gently pressed against them making my breasts feel alive at his touch. When he came to my nipples it was even better. My nipples are often sensitive to be touched but now in their heightened arousal, his fingers were causing little electric shocks as he moved.
       First, he ran the tips for his fingers around my nipples, over the darkened skin of my areolas, then on to my nipples. He spent some time here, his fingers rubbing over them, rolling them and slightly pinching them. Oh, and it felt good. With my eyes shut, my senses were heightened as I experience what these men were doing to me.
        Soon what was happening lower down caught my attention as Steve’s hands had now moved up my thighs to my pussy. I felt his fingers running through the bush. Finding my opening, stroking along its length. I knew the lips of my slot were swelling up with excitement. When he reached the top each time, his fingers pressed against my clitty through the flesh covering it.
       The feelings that were sent through me made my whole body shudder. Both men noticed it. I heard Mike laugh as Steve told me to slow down; we hadn’t got to the best part yet.
       How could I slow down? With what these men were both doing to me! I was so turned on now; I felt any moment to could be sent into orgasm. 

       “I think she’s ready.”
       “She’s ready alright!” I heard Mike reply.
       “Do you want to go first?” Steve asked him.
       “No mate. You’re down there now.”
       “You sure? We have some hot pussy here.”
       “Yes go for it, Steve.”
       I suddenly realised that here I was laying there while these two men discussed who was going to fuck me first. The thought of that was so sexy. What was about to happen, how I was about to experience the joys of two cocks, made my body give another shuddered.
       They both laughed again.
       “Better hurry up mate,” Mike said. “She’ll be over before either of us get going.”

       I felt someone between my legs. Someone on top of me. I hand rubbed over my pussy pulling open my lips, then a cock press against me. My pussy was more than willing to open for him and swallow as much of him as she could. I gave him no resistance at all.
        Steve was inside me now, as he slowly began to more. Steve is a strong man, very fit too. You can tell this when he plays the love-games. I found his sex was very great energy. I enjoyed feeling the power of his body. Soon he was driving deep into me, his cock plunging through my pussy and deep inside. Then came his pull back, with many men is gentle, but not the same with Steve. He used the same energy pulling back as he did going in.
         At first, I was just enjoying the friction and movement of our bodies together. But that was not for long before I noticed my body was responding to what he was doing. That strong hard cock, pulling in and out was having an effect on me, a good effect to me. It soon became obvious there was a climax coming my way, and so quickly too.
        There was no slow building with this one. It was coming at me like a fast train. Then it hit me; that was like a train too. Ha Ha. My body was almost bursting as the thrilling of orgasm swept through me. They tell me later, I cried out loudly, my body rose against his as if trying to resist, before falling back as the power of it weakened my limbs.
        It was a good one, a powerful one. I could have stopped there and been well satisfied, contented to go to bed. But we didn’t stop or should I be saying, Steve never stopped. He never lost his beat all through that, as with powerful strokes he continued pounding into me.
         I must admit at this point that I enjoyed Steve’s aggressive way of love-making. I had the chance to enjoy him until I felt I was going to cum again. This time the build-up was slower and more steadily. I could enjoy that too as my body moved toward my second climax.
         This time Steve got there first, beating me by seconds. I heard him gasp in my ear. The powerful, even stroking of his cock, lost momentum and then stopped. But the last couple of thrusts got the task done for me too. My orgasm burst upon me. Not as strong as the first but still well worth the effort of it. I recovered quickly this time.
         As I passed my peak and regained my senses and feelings, I could feel his cock pumping, filling my pussy with his cum. I must admit I kind of enjoy that feeling too.
         I heard Mike say, “Are you ready mate?”
         “Sure!” came the reply from the man on top of me.

         Then it happened. Steve slipped out of me and off me in one motion. Then the other man was between my legs. Mikes cock was inside me. There was not waiting in the afterglow of his orgasm. Steve was gone and Mike had replaced him.
        Immediately I noticed the difference between these two men. Where Steve had been so strong, almost aggressive, with Mike I noticed two things, he was more slowly and more gentle. I am not saying this was worse, just different. It was still having the desired effect on me. He also seemed to be entering me from a different angle. Higher up towards my clitty which I think probably made-up for his lack of the force Steve was using.
       (Guys I am comparing your methods of love-games here OK. Both were good, both got the reaction from my body I wanted too. Neither is better or worse. OK?)
       Now as he continued, I could feel the passion and desires within us were both building. His breathing was changing, the speed of his thrusting increasing as he continued to build us both. It was affecting me in a similar way too. My body was building again too. It’s not normal for me to cum three times in one love-making session but this was no ordinary session either. Having two men like this was different for me and I must add, exciting for me too.
        I was almost there now. I think he must have realised it too. He increased the upward pressure of each thrust now. This brought him into closer contact with my clitty. It exploded under me, a massive wave of pleasure sweeping through my body again. I gasped, I cried out, my arm around him pulling his body against mine.
         Moments later he came, just behind me. Again I felt the feeling of a cock filling me with cum. I could smell the strong male scent too. Some girls don’t like that but I do. The smell of sweat from being so close to him, then the more powerful smell of cum.
         We lay together, him still inside me. This time I did get to enjoy the after-glow. Finally, we felt him going soft and beginning to slip out so he rolled off me. I looked around and couldn’t see Steve. I found out later he was in the kitchen.
        I was a mess. Hot and sweating from the fun I’d just had. I could feel their cum running out of me, down between my legs. Mike was a gentleman, taking some tissues and wiped the mess between my legs.
        A bit later I got up and headed to the bathroom to clean myself up. I ended up taking a quick shower as it seemed easier to clean that way. Meanwhile, Mike had gone off to join Steve. 

         When I came back I was still naked. Steve gave me a robe to put around me to keep warm. I found both of them in the kitchen cooking. Yes, they cooked me a meal. I sat on a stool watching and talking to them. I did offer to help but they both refused, not allowed me to enter the kitchen area. All I could do was sit and watch them at work.
          It was a three-course meal served with white wine. First, they had these little fish cakes for entrée. They contained smoked fish with mashed potato but there was an interesting spice flavour too. I asked Steve what it was but he just laughed and told me it was a top secret. He’d have to shoot me if he told me. That was a strange thing to say!
          Mike knew I enjoyed the seafood at the resort so the main course has a sea-food theme too. They said it was Seafood Chowder, like a very thick white soup containing a variety of fish and seafood. Again the flavours came out well in it. They had little pieces of toasted bread on the side to eat with the soup and help mop up the white gravy.
         While we enjoyed that, there was a blackberry and apple pie baking in the oven which was served with a good helping of ice cream. This is a very English dish with its sugar sprinkled topping and the fruit inside. But I enjoyed it too. I must confess I think I enjoyed a bit too much that evening. I had to rest in front of the fire for a while before the next stage of the evening could continue.
          I was impressed that they went to all the trouble and made sure to kiss each of them as I thanked them. Maybe that was the wrong thing to do because my kissing brought my body close against them which heightened my desires for more.  


         By now the fire was burning low so we decided to go up to the bedroom. 
         The sex that followed was as good, if not better than the first time. Now we were in the softness of a bed as Mike came down on me. Still wet inside from our love-making beside the fire, as soon as his cock had pressed open my lips, he could slide right into me. What I didn’t realise that this was not the main event. This was just warming me up again.
         After a few minutes, he stopped and pulled out of me. Getting up he said, “Right out of the way. You’re on top.”
         That surprised me. I don’t mind being on top, just wasn’t expecting it. He was lying on the bed and I got on top of him with one leg each side. My hand went for his cock. I noticed how hard he was again as I guided him in. Then came that nice feeling as a cock slides inside and I can slowly lower my body to let him sink in deep, getting the full enjoyment of his penetration.
         I went to bend forward to lie down on top of him when two hands reached from behind me to hold my waist.
        “Stay sitting up,” Steve’s voice said behind me.
        As my hips began to move, causing his cock to slide in and out of me as I fucked him, two hands now went from my waist to my breasts.
       Now did that feel good? One man was under me with his cock deep inside my pussy while the other was behind me with his hands all over my tits. He was working on my hard nipples. Pulling them, pinching them, being quite roughly actually.
       Down below that cock was rubbing against my clitty with every move. It was soon getting to me. So much going on in my body, both to my breasts and pussy. Those feelings were starting in my clitty again. I knew I was building. I think they knew it too.
        Now the man under me was using the spring of the bed to hump back at me. The man behind me had leaned forward and was nibbling on my neck and ear while still playing with my breasts. So much was going on now. So much pleasure from many different places.
       I felt my pussy muscles contract. I was gripping at his cock but also clinching my clitty. Suddenly it went off. The sensations that went through me were amazing. So powerful I couldn’t sit up. I slipped out of Steve's hands and fell forward. I landed hard on Mike.
       He seemed to take the hit Ok but he did slip out of me. I later discovered that he had cum almost when I did. I lay there with Mike’s arms around me. My breasts were pressed against his chest as he held me. This left we half sitting, half lying across him, kneeling like that. But it also left me with my bum and pussy openly exposed to Steve. I think it must have been exciting for him to see me like that, with my pussy pressed back and my pussy lips split open like I was inviting him to enter me. He was quick to take my invitation too.
       I felt his hand rubbing along my pussy and up to my bum hole. I was wet there and he was spreading it everywhere. Then I felt something different. His cock was pressing against me. In that position with me bent over and my legs pulled forward, it was easy for him to enter me. I felt him going in. I felt the press as his cock opened my pussy lips and slipped between them. With all the wetness there he could easily enter me.
         So there I was being held by one man as we kissed and cuddled, while another had begun fucking my pussy from behind. This was so sexy for me. Even though I don’t usually cum with this position, I felt my body responding. This time it was so sexy having two men like this I knew I was heading for another cum. So many in one night too!
        I could feel him behind me. His hands holding on to my waist, his body slamming against my bum every time he thrust into me. In front of me was Mike. We were tongue kissing at first but as I began gasping for breath, I pulled away from him. He was now necking me, sucking and nibbling me there. I was certain there would be marks in the morning.
       I could hear Steve was getting close, feel his body was almost there. I knew he was about to fill me again. But that wasn’t all I was feeling. My body was warning me of my approaching orgasm now. This sex was so good for me. Two men at once! I couldn’t believe what was happening to me.
       Then I cum. Oh was it another good one. My body arched and pressed back against him. My pussy contracted on to his cock. I heard him give out a deep moan as he cum too.
       I was left weak and exhausted. My knees gave way and my full body fell against Mike. Steve had followed me down, his cock still deep inside me. I could feel him giving jerks as he put the last of his man-juice inside me.  

       That was where it ended for the night. I lay on the bed and they lay each side of me. That is how I fell asleep, between them like that.

       I must have had a good night’s sleep because it was already daylight when I woke up. What surprised me was that I was alone. I was half expecting to have some more fun, but I couldn’t do much by myself. I was a bit confused as to what was going on. For a moment I wondered if last night had been real or a very vivid dream.
        Then I realised I was in a strange bed, in a strange room. I reached down and touched my pussy. I was naked under the sheets and my pussy was a bit wet and a bit tender. It was real alright. Everything that I remembered was real. So many cums in one night for me. Even in the morning, I could not believe my body could do that many.
        Finally, I decided to get out of bed and have a shower to clean up. I went into the adjoining bathroom and stepped into the shower. The hot water felt good falling over my naked body. The cubicle streamed up and I didn’t notice someone had entered the bathroom. My back was to the door when it opened and he stepping inside.
        His body came against my back as he reached around me. I looked down to see the muscles of his arms and knew it was Steve. His hands took the soap from mine and began rubbing over my body. Around my shoulders and neck, down across my breasts, lower over my stomach then on to my pussy. That last felt good and suddenly I realised he was using the bar of the soap, it’s hardness along with the slipperiness to get me excited again.
        I was enjoying with my eyes closed. One of his hands rubbing over my breasts and nipples, the other rubbing the soap between my pussy lips and over my clitty.
         Then it happened. I pressed back against him. My knees went weak and I almost fell as my body responded with yet another orgasm. He had both arms around me, holding me until I was strong enough to stand myself.
        "You're a horny one aren't you?" I heard him laugh. 
        That was a nice surprise, Steve. I wasn’t expecting that.


         I walked into the kitchen to find Mike cooking. The smell of bacon made me suddenly realise how hungry I was.
       “What did you two get up to?” he asked.
       “Just helping Mega in the shower,” Steve replied from behind me.
       “I bet you were!” Mike said.
       That cooked breakfast went down well too, boys.
       Thank you, both for all you did. You gave me a wonderful night. 



2 comments:

  1. Nice one Sexy Sue.
    With this story you lived up to that name again. I enjoyed reading it. Two guys to one girl. I like those odds. Wish it was me getting all that attention. LOL
    You get the right mix of sex and humour in your stories. When I began reading I could tell it was you, even before I saw your name.
    Yes Susan, nice work.
    Janet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes good story. Better than the first.

    ReplyDelete