Friday 24 April 2015

Story 139 Part C Background.



Part C – A Night with the Girls.
Hi, Sexy Sue yet again.
          Yes, three parts to this story. They all had to be done in only a few weeks too. By the time I got to this section, I was running right up on publication dates. In fact, I was still working on the final details the morning before it was published. It worked, I got it done but I think some places could have been better if I had time to rework them again.
         I think it was worth the effort as it fattens up Mega and Brian’s visit to New Zealand. Gives them some more sexy adventures. Really that’s the primary purpose of this story. We had split the adventure with Mega into two parts and add Brian in too. This group is their first trip to New Zealand. Later in this volume, there are a few more stories where they come to New Zealand again. Each group of stories was a bit empty so my story here helps full it out a bit.  

         When I started this section, I knew by now you would have worked out that Shanti and Sharon were at the house where Brian was dropped off, which took away some of the surprise. I needed to start the story off with something different and I remembered something we have not done for a while, a girl walking into a shower with her clothes on. Of course, by getting them in sexy clothes to start with I had the making of one hot sexy scene.
        That was how I began. Then we go on to two more sexy scenes. I had more planned for the bedroom but as I explained above publishing came up too fast. Don’t worry I’ve kept the notes of those other scenes and will use them in a future story.

No comments:

Post a Comment