Friday 4 September 2015

Story 158 A Surprise Sex Partner.



Hi, Lizamoa here. I will be starting Steve’s story off and then he will take over from me.

      After a few days, Mary went back home but Greeshma decided to stay on at the camp. I think she was enjoying herself so much. One day we were sitting talking while we watched Mike & Peter teaching the kids how to play cricket. Since the kids were so young it wasn’t going that well but everyone was having fun so it didn’t really matter that no one really knew who was winning and in fact half those playing had no idea how to play anyway.
       You know you have problems when a certain female player chases the ball, throws it at the wicket and cheers because she has just got her own team member out! Anyway, it's not about cricket it's about a conversation Greeshma and I were having.


       Then suddenly Greeshma said to me, “I would like to be with a man like that.”
       Well, I didn’t know what to say to that one at first. I was pretty sure I knew what she meant but I wanted to confirm it anyway.
      “What do you mean? “I asked her.
      “You know Lizamoa,” she replied. “You all swap partners and husbands. I would like to try with a guy too. I would like to try with a European man.”
       Well, I didn’t reply to that. To tell you the truth I didn’t know what to say.

       That night I was talking to Joseph. When I told him what his mother had said he was not too pleased.
      “That’s too much,” he said. “It is all very well going naked with us, but this! No, it is too much.”
       I could not understand his attitude, “Why?” I asked.
      “Don’t you know? She is old. She shouldn’t be thinking like this. She is my……”
       “…..your mother,” I added.
       “”Yes,” he replied.
       “So what does that have to do with it?” I asked getting a bit annoyed with him.
       I think he was shocked at me, but I was feeling he was being unreasonable toward Greeshma.
       "Anyway, how did she get hold of the Letter's Books?"
       "Shanti printed her a copy," I said. That wasn't the whole truth but enough.
       "That is another thing. That girl interferes too much. She needs to mind her own business."
        "Joseph, you have double standards!"
        "What? What do you mean?"
        "You like Shanti when she's in bed with you, but when she does something you don't like.... You complain..... We all hear about it!"
        When he didn’t reply to me I went on, returning to our original subject. “Greeshma is not that old. She is only in her mid-sixties. She is still a woman. She has not had a man since your father became sick. I think she still has feelings.”
        "Well...... she should know better!"
        "So, if it's Ok for me to fuck the other men. Why not her?"
        "With you it's different......."
        "Joseph! Your attitude is crap!" I told him angrily.
        I shouldn't have said that to my husband but he made me angry. It shocked him that I could say such a thing. He sat looking at me for a few moments and I was wondering if I had overstepped myself.
        "I'm sorry Joseph! I didn't mean that."
        “Oh well, OK, But I want nothing to do with it...... Don’t even tell me about it!.....Ok?”
        “Yes, Joseph,” I replied.
        We were silent for a minute then he said, “You might want to talk to Steve.”
        “What?” I asked.” Why Steve?”
        “I overheard him saying the other day that mum still has a good figure for her age.”
        “Thank you, Joseph,” I said as I hugged him. 
        "What was that for?" he asked, obviously a bit shocked.
        "Because you are Joseph. The man I love."


        Well, the following day I found Steve laying on the bank watching the kids in the pool. Greeshma and Shanti were in with them.
        “What are you doing Steve?” I asked.
        “Oh, just watching the kids,” he replied.
         “Are you watching the women too?”
        “What do you mean?”
        “Two naked women in the pool. Are you watching them too?”
       “Well sort of,” he answered, “They are with the kids.”
        I decided to get to the point. “What do you think of Greeshma?”
       “She is a nice lady. A lot bolder than I thought she would be.”
      “Do you think she has a good body?”
       “Yes. A lot better than Shanti’s mum. Nothing overweight and sagging.”
       “Did you know she wants to be a lot bolder too.”
        “What do you mean?”
         “She wants to try it with a man. With a European man.”
        “You mean……?”
        “Yes, Steve with one of you men.”
        “Oh,” he said. “What does Joseph think?”
        “He wants nothing to do with it but he said OK.”
       “I can understand that,” replied with a giggle.
      “Well Steve, would you be interested?”
       "What? Me?"
       "Joseph suggested you."
       “Yes, maybe. But I would need to speak with Sharon first. And with Greeshma too.”
       "OK," I told him. "I will leave it to you."
       So that is how I left things. What happened next I knew nothing about until it was all over and Steve had written his story for the letters books.

        Hi, it’s Steve.
        Thank you Lizamoa for that great introduction and thank you for making this story possible. I also must say thank you to my good friend Joseph too. It must be hard for you mate discovering your mother is as naughty as your wife. Thanks for being so understanding.
       Now, a while later I was sitting beside Sharon. I think she thought it was all a bit amusing. “Go on if you must shag old ladies. But don’t be surprised if it’s not as good as you think it will be.”
       “What do you mean?”
       “She is nearly twice your age and she hasn’t had sex for a long time. Don’t blame me if you come back with your tail between your legs.”
       Well, I was sort of hoping she might have been more supportive than that. But she didn’t tell me not too.
        I then spoke to Greeshma. I was unsure how to start this so in the end I just found a moment when she was alone and I came straight to the point.
       She was sitting in the shade watching Shanti and Mega playing with the kids in the children’s playground.
      “How are you enjoying the holiday?” I asked her.
      “Oh, I like it here. It is a lot of fun.”
      “Yes it is, isn’t it? The kids sure enjoy it.”
       They do, don’t they?”
      “What about you Greeshma? You don’t mind the nudity now.”
      “No, not at all. I am comfortable with that now.”
      “But it was very bold of you the first time.”
      “Yes, it was. I was nervous too.”
      “Now Lizamoa tells me you want to be even bolder.”
      “How do you mean, Steve.”
      “She said you want to do it with a European guy.”
      “Did she tell you that?”
       “Yes, is it true?”
       “Yes, Steve. I have not been with a man since my husband became sick. That was a long time ago. I told her I would be interested to try.”
       “Well, I am a European guy if you want me.”
       “Yes, Steve. I would like that.”
        So it was kind of strange. There we were, sitting like we were having an afternoon chat while actually, we were agreeing to have sex together. All we needed was to work out the details. 


      Next morning Greeshma announced that she was ready to go back home. Joseph said he would drop her off on the way to work. Greeshma said she wanted to go a bit later and one of the others could take her home. Our plan was for me to take her home. I borrowed Mike’s car since I only had our big camper there. We left around mid-morning. I was unsure about going to Mary’s house but Greeshma said it would be OK.
      Well, we arrived at Mary’s house and we were visiting with Mary for a while As we sat looking out over the view towards the city we were sipping on the coffee she had made for us. But I was beginning to feel a bit uneasy. The conversation between the three of us was awkward and strained. It was obvious that Mary knew what we were there for. I could not decide what she felt about it. Finally, Greeshma brought things to a head.
      “Steve has come over to visit like I told you about at the camp,” she told Mary.
     “I thought that was the reason.”
    “Are you still OK with it?”
    “Of course,” replied Mary. “Why should I not be OK with it.”
     I was still a bit uneasy with this. “If you want I can go,” I said.
     “No! No!” Mary said. “If an old lady like Greeshma wants a man half her age then you stay and take care of her.”
     “Enough of the old lady business Mary. I am only a year older than you.”
     “You are welcome to use my room. There is a big bed there and a lot more room.”
     “Thank you, Mary,” Greeshma said. 

      Greeshma sent me into the bedroom saying, “Get undressed and get into bed. I will be there when I get ready.”
     I wondered what this getting ready was all about but I went into the room myself. While I was getting undressed I heard voices in the other room. I thought they might have been arguing. I was feeling very uneasy about this, like suddenly it was a very dumb idea. I was ready to get dressed again and make an excuse that I had to leave when I heard them both laugh.
      Soon Greeshma came into the room. She had changed, if you could call it a change. Now she was wearing just a short nightie, totally see-through with nothing underneath. She looked over at me and smiled then she slipped in under the cover beside me.
      “I have a surprise for you, Steve,” she said.
     “What?” asked becoming interested.
       “Oh just wait a minute.”
       She had hardly said that when the door opened again and Mary walked in. She was also wearing a nightie similar to the one Greeshma had on. It was also totally see-through and she obviously wore nothing underneath.
      “Here is our surprise for you Steve,” Mary said. “We are going to give you a three-some.... like you do in your letter.......if you want.”
      I didn’t see much way I could refuse anyway, not that I wanted to. “This is a surprise,” I said. “Two hot girls instead of one.”
      “Yes, Steve,” Greeshma beside me said. “You said the right thing – two hot girls.”
      Mary slipped into bed on the other side leaving me between them in the middle. There was not much foreplay on my part as they soon had their hands all over me. Finally, two hands found my cock. One cupping my balls while the other wrapped fingers around my cock.
      It was Mary who was holding me. She began to gently pump me up and down. It was obvious she had done that before. Then Greeshma pulled back the covers leaving us exposed. Then she was on her knees beside me. I watched as she leaned forward bringing her lips down towards the head of my cock. Mary held my cock slowly pumping me while Greeshma licked around and over my head before taking me into her mouth. It felt good. This woman sure knew what she was doing.
      After doing this for a short while she lifted her head and said, “I think he is ready now Mary.”
     Mary slipped one leg over me bringing her pussy down towards my cock. As she did Greeshma guided me into her soaking wet hole. As she sat down I slipped straight into her, going in deep, almost my whole length in one go.
      I started thrusting up at her while she was pumping me by moving her hips. We had hardly started when she began gasping and moaning. Soon she was bucking around on top me making such a noise. Her orgasm overtook her leaving her sitting over me gasping for her breath. She had gone off like a packet of fireworks before I had even got going.
       “Sorry, “ she said. “I didn’t mean to go that fast. It was just so good. Doing it with you.”
       "It's Ok," I replied. "At least it was a good one for you."
       "It was a good one, Steve. It's been a long time."
       I thought about what Sharon had told me about coming back to her with my tail between my legs. It made me give a little laugh. Maybe she was right I thought.
       “What is funny Steve?” Greeshma asked.
      “Oh, it is funny how I have ended up being here with you. I know that Joseph was surprised about you Greeshma. Now Shanti is going to be surprised too.”
      They seemed to buy into that.
      “Yes I think she will,” Mary agreed.
      “Well it’s my turn now,” said Greeshma.
     Mary rubbed me a few times getting me harder again while Greeshma sat over me. Then Mary guided me as Greeshma brought her pussy down onto me. Again I slipped in easily. Then we began working together with her meeting my every upward thrust. I was a bit surprised how well she did this. Again you could see her body still remembered exactly what to do.
      Slowly we began to build up speed as our passion began to rise. I saw her shut her eyes and let out a deep moan and I realised that she was close now. I decided to give her some fun by pressing extra deep into her. Her body lost its rhythm with mine and she bucked around on top of me as she came.
       I kept on working into her cunt as I could now feel I was almost there. She had recovered by now and quickly took over most of the action. With expert ease, she soon brought on my own orgasm and sat there smiling down at me as I filled her pussy with cum.
       After sitting back for a while as we recovered it was clear they were both ready for some more. This time they both wanted me to take them with me on top.
      "First I'm going to get rid of this," Greeshma said as she pulled the nightie off over her head.
      Doing it like that, as she reached up over her head her whole body was openly exposed to me. My hands went for her tits. Feeling them, holding them, rubbing over each nipple. Then I sat up and took one in my mouth. Sucking her, licking around the hard dark nub, then sucking again. Oh, she was in heaven with that, sitting there on her knees, hold my head tightly against her chest.
       A movement behind me made me look to see Mary was now naked too. She was soon rubbing her hands over my behind, down between my legs to my cock and balls. She even stopped to play with my bum hole a bit too.
       Suddenly Greeshma stopped me by saying, "Come on Steve, I want you again now."
      Greeshma went first this time and she was more than ready to take everything I gave her. I was a bit surprised as she was urging me to really give it to her. I was thrusting into her so hard that my cock was going in up to my balls. She was loving it and it wasn’t long before she came with a loud cry.
       She quickly moved aside to be replaced by Mary. This time Mary made a better attempt lasting longer before she had two more orgasms, one after the other. They were good ones too, double barrel orgasms - these ladies were surprising me. I was then working into Mary’s hot wet pussy making myself cum too. Soon she was thrusting up to meet me. Our bodies working well together building me towards my climax. So the second pussy that afternoon also got a load of my cum inside too.      

       After that, there was a big lunch ready for me. “You need to keep your strength up,” Mary told me.
       Over the meal, we were chatting.
       "Thank you, Steve," Mary suddenly said.
       "You are welcome, Mary. I enjoyed it too."
       "I know you did. I can feel you cum inside me."
       "Can you really feel it?"
       "No, not really. But I know its there."
       So she liked the thought that her pussy was filled with my cum. I must admit, I kind of like the idea too.
      Greeshma stayed on while I left after lunch heading back towards the camp. I told her we would pack up her tent and bring it back with us. 
       That night when I told the others what I had been doing I notice even Joseph was listening. I think he was pleased that his Mum had some fun. The one who did get a big surprise was Shanti when she learnt what her mother did that morning.
      “Did she really fuck you?” she asked.
      “Yes, she did. I was in your Mum’s big bed and both of them came in together.”
      “You mean a threesome. Our mothers gave you a three-some? My God!”
      “Yes, you could say that,” I admitted.
       “Did they….. You know……. Did she cum?”
       “Oh did she ever. Wow!” I laughed.
       "You mean a good one?"
       "Yes! She had a double barrel orgasm the second time."
       “I can’t believe this! My mother!”
       Then Joseph saw his chance. “Why not Shanti. Mary is a woman. She has desires too you know.”
       “Ok! Ok, Joseph. I get the picture. Getting your own back, aren’t you?”
      By then he was beside Shanti, putting his arm around her. "Never mind Shanti. We can't help having a pair of horny mothers."
      They all laughed and Shanti joined in too. 

       So that was how things were left. Now from time to time one of us European guys will get an invitation to visit those two horny ladies. There is always some bedroom fun first, almost always a threesome with them both, then they repay us with a delicious dinner. I’m not sure if the girls are overly happy about it but nothing is ever said.

Extra:-
        Greeshma & Mary were shocked when Steve gave them this story to read before it was placed into The Letters Books. They thought it wasn't worthy of being included with all of our better stories but he persuaded them it was a good story and one we should include. Finally, they agreed and here it is. 
        I hear that Steve's persuasion methods might have included some physical activities as well. Naughty boy Steve, oh and naughty ladies too. Ha! Ha! Ha!

         What are you complaining about Lizamoa? I got you this story, didn't I?    Steve.


7 comments:

  1. Oh good story. Shagging old ladies. LOL.
    Yes some funny bits, sexy bits too.
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shagging horny old ladies more like. Sounds like fun!
    Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shagging horny old ladies? No thanks!
    But a horny old man might get my attention.
    LOL
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know my address Kirsten.
      Any time honey!

      Delete
    2. Hey Allan Snr
      That was quick. Looks like I have an offer. LOL
      Have you asked Kim first?
      Kirsten.

      Delete
    3. Sure Kirsten,
      I know about it. Thanks to a text message from Wellsford.
      You can bring Paul along too. I'll look after him while you are busy.
      Kim.

      Delete
  4. Oh Kirsten you are a wild one.
    Please another horny older man to your list.
    James

    ReplyDelete