Thursday 10 September 2015

Story 159 The Last Evening Camping.


Hi, Mega here.
      When Steve arrived back at camp by himself we knew Greeshma had decided to stay on with Mary and not come back. I thought she might but Shanti and Lizamoa had been sure she would be back. I decided to check their tent and yes all her gear was gone except for the sleeping bags and the tent itself.
          Brian came over as I was standing there and we decided since the tent would not be used again we might as well pull it down and pack it away while it was still dry. It would save having to do it when we broke camp the following morning. Peter came over to help and it didn’t take us long to get it packed in the back of our car.
         While we were working the men were talking. I was just listening.
        “What’s happening tonight?” Steve asked.
        “I don’t know but we should do something since it is our last night,” Peter replied.
         “Maybe Joseph will have an idea.”
         “I hear Joseph is not coming back tonight. He has an early start tomorrow,” Peter explained. “I heard him arranging with Mike to get Lizamoa and the kids packed up tomorrow when we break camp.”
        “Oh, well that makes a difference.”
        “Why?” I asked, finally entering their conversation.
        “Well Mega if we do some swapping tonight we are now one guy short,” Steve explained.
        “That just means one of us guys gets two girls,” Peter said with a grin.
        “Lizamoa was saying before she was interested in having some fun with me,” Steve said. “Maybe I’ll take her up on it since she is alone tonight.”
        “Yes I think Sharon could do with some company too,” Peter added.
        “What about me?” I asked.

        “You can join one of us Mega,” Steve said.
        I thought Steve might have been fixing himself up for two girls tonight. But I was thinking about Mike and Shanti.
        “We should be including Mike and Shanti,” I said.
        “Yes I forgot about them,” agreed Peter.
        “We need to ask them,” I said. “They might not want to join in.”
        “What do you mean Mega?”
        “You remember at the resort that last night. We were swapping but they just wanted the night alone.”
        “That is not how I remember it,” said Steve. “Katrina spent the night with them.”
        “Yes but that was unplanned,” I explained. “Katrina came back from putting Steven to bed and we all had gone. Mike offered her a night with him and Shanti. They were going to have the night alone. He just felt Katrina was missing out.”
         “Oh well,” Peter said. “We better ask them.”
         So that was how it was left. Once we had packed Greeshma’s tent away I went over to see if the girls needed a hand. When I mentioned that Peter and Steve were talking about partner swapping. Lizamoa and Sharon were interested but Shanti didn’t say anything.
        “What about you Shanti?” I asked.
        “Mike did mention it might be nice for just us to have a quiet night,” she said.
        “Oh,” I said. “Are you two Ok with that?”
        “Sure. We’re fine. I like being with Mike.” Then she looked over at me. “What about you, Mega? If you have nowhere to go you are welcome to join us.”
         So now I had a decision to make as I suddenly found myself with a choice of four couples to spend the night with. I knew whichever way it went I would end up in a threesome but I now had to decide which one.
         I thought about this for a while over dinner and then it was after dinner when I finally decided. I was just about to say when Peter asked me. They were all watching me, waiting for my answer so I announced I would be spending the night with Mike and Shanti.
       “With us?” Shanti asked in surprise.
       “Yes,” I told her. “That is if it is still Ok with you.”
        “Sure it is. You are most welcome Mega.”
        When I decided to be with Mike and Shanti I think Steve might have been disappointed because he grumbled a bit until his wife told him to shut-up. I forgot there is that thing between him and Mike. Maybe I should have decided to be with Steve. I like Lizamoa and so it would have been good but by then I had said yes to Shanti so I couldn’t really change again now.
        “Have fun, Mega,” I heard my husband say as I got up.
        I went over and gave Brian a hug, “You too honey.”     

        I went to their tent which was the last site before the river. It was nice to sit outside and hear the stream nearby and view between the trees into the lake.
        I found Mike sitting outside enjoying the evening and a beer. He told me that Shanti had gone for a shower and to check on the kids. He offered me a beer while we waited for her. I wasn’t happy with a beer so I had a soft drink instead.
       Soon Shanti arrived back. Apparently one of the twins wouldn’t settle. But Peter was there and had things under control.  She pulled up a chair close beside me and took a beer from the bin.
        “How is camping, Mega?” she asked me.
        “It is good. I like it here,” I replied. “I have never been camping like this before.”
        “Yes, it is different isn’t it?”
        “The living in tents and cooking food on the fire is interesting.”
        “What about being naked all the time?” Mike laughed.
        “That is different too. I have been nude before so I’m not worried about that. But to be, like that way for three weeks is good.”
       “Yes that is why we come here mostly,” explained Shanti. “There are other good camps, probably better than this, but this one is a nude one.”
       “I’m happy with it Shanti,” I said. “I’ll be happy to come here again. I’ve had a lot of fun.”
       Then she reached over and put her hand on my thigh. “And we’re going to have a lot more fun tonight too,” she laughed.
       “Yes,” I replied. “I hope we are.”
       “Let’s go in now,” Mike said. “That is if you both are ready.”
       We didn’t bother to answer, instead just got up from our chairs. 

       When we got up to go to their tent, Shanti went in first, then followed by me and finally Mike came in behind. You had to bend down to get in but stand up once you were in. It was larger than our tent where you have to crawl in. They had set things up different to ours too. Brian and I had two sleeping bags lying together but here Shanti and Mike had opened the sleeping bags to create a double bed. I liked that idea a lot better. I made my mind to remember that for next time.
       Shanti lay down and I lay on my back next to her. She rolled over on her side towards me and I felt her hand touch my shoulder then move down on to my breast. I looked over to see Mike was still kneeling watching us. It appeared that they planned to have a girl-girl session first before he joined in. However they wanted, it was fine with me.
       The fingers on my breast had found my nipple now. They brushed over it as I felt my nipple harden. Then she took it between her fingertips to slightly pinch it, slightly pull at it, rolling it between her fingers. It felt good.
       It felt even better when she moved her hand to my other breast because now her lips came down to my first nipple as her fingers played with my other one. She sucked at it, taking the whole nipple and part of my breast into her mouth. I could feel her tongue flick over the peak of my nipple. It was good; it was so good that I held her head against my breast. I didn’t want her to stop, I wanted it to go on and on forever.
        But no, it didn’t go on forever. Soon she stopped. I opened my eyes to see her moving as she switched around her position. Now she was still lying on her side beside me but her head was now opposite to mine. I felt her pull at my hips.
       “Roll over,” she said. “Roll on top of me.”
        As I did I realised that she wanted me to do a 69. She lay on her back and as I rolled my thighs came down each side of her head. It took a bit of positioning and then I felt her lips and tongue against my pussy lips.
       There was a lick against me, a tongue probing against me, pushing at my lips as they swelled to open. Then her tongue was inside me. I was surprised how something soft as a tongue could enter me but then I realised how wet and turned on I had become. My pussy was wide open for her now.
       Now I found I was directly above her pussy too. I looked down at where her thighs narrowed to meet. Shanti has a nicely shaped pussy. Since she’s been wearing those tiny bikinis she has to keep it trimmed each side leaving just a thick strip up the centre. I could see how thick it grew at the top then thinned out lower down around her pussy lips.
      I could clearly see her lips open and ready. I reached down and touched her with my fingers. Her whole body gave a shudder under me. There was no doubt this girl was ready for my tongue too.
      I lowered my head towards her pussy. She felt me do it and her thighs parted wider so my head could slip down between them, putting my mouth and tongue in direct contact with her pussy.
       She was wet and ready for me. I felt her body tremble at my first contact. I knew this was going to turn into a hot sexy session.
       After licking her swollen pussy lips a few times I pressed deeper between them with my tongue. As I did I heard her give a soft moan. I reached down with my hand and my fingers opened her lips. Now I could push in deeper still, push into the soft pinkness inside her pussy. I felt her whole body tremble again.
      I was enjoying this too. What Shanti was doing to my pussy was really getting to me as well. I felt my body slowly building towards the peak of my orgasm. I also could see that what I was doing to her had her well on the way too.
      Mike had put a pillow under her head so now she could press deeper into me. The long slow licks, starting at the bottom and running up, deep inside me until her tongue ran over the hood which still hid my clitty. It was good! It made me feel so hot at what we were doing to each other. I decided it was time to take things to a new level. 
       I moved my fingers to the top end of her pussy slot. As I pulled it open I could see the little nub of her clitty, hard and erect for me. I pressed in with my tongue running over it. Her body gave a massive shudder. I placed my lips over it and sucked.
       She stopped what she was doing to me and cried out. Her body gave another shudder then her pelvis thrust up at me. The second thrust was so powerful that it almost threw me off her. Her whole body trembled and I heard her gasping for breath for a few moments before she calmed down again.
      Then she returned to what she had been doing to me. Her tongue began working on me again, pressing up higher to open the hood over my clitty. I was so worked up that I knew it would only be moments before I was sent over the top too.
      I felt someone behind me and turned to see Mike kneeling over Shanti, lining himself up to enter me. I returned to the pussy below me that was still open and ready for more. Behind me I felt his fingers press against me, then as my lips parted, he entered into me. He was finger fucking me with one hand while the other was stoking over my bum and playing with my bum hole. Oh did that feel good! I felt some juice land on me and run down between my arse cheeks. It was slaver from his mouth. While he was slowly, gently thrusting into me and playing with my bum hole, Shanti continued working on me from below.
      Yes, it suddenly hit me. The feelings started at my pussy and exploded through my body. It was good, no better than that, it was intense. So powerful it took my breath away leaving me feeling light-headed.
       I was wriggling around on top of her until her hands came up to grasp my hips, holding my pussy against her face. Mike had slipped out of me and moved away but that tongue, still pressing into me, still probing my clitty, licking around it, rubbing over it, kept me going on and on.
      Finally, I began to subside. I thought it was over and she was finished, but I was wrong. She pressed into my pussy again as her fingers pulled me open. Her lips found my hard sensitive clitty and she sucked hard, That was so intense. My second orgasm was even better than the first had been.
        I rolled off her and fell back, still a bit out of breath. She sat up to watch me.
        “How was that?” she asked.
       I could hardly speak. “It was……. So good…… It was fantastic Shanti.”
       She just smiled.
      “That was so good. I came twice too.”
      “Yes, I know that honey,” she laughed.
      But now I had recovered I felt so relaxed. I was almost ready to fall asleep. I gave a big yawn.
      “Hey, don’t go to sleep on us Mega,” she said. “Mike hasn’t had any fun yet.”
     “Oh!” I said remembering Mike had been sitting there watching most of the time. Then he had only got involved, helping me to cum. He'd hardly had any fun at all.    

       Mike moved over closer to us now.
      “You can have him first, Mega,” Shanti told me. “Then I’ll follow you.”
      “No, I’m not ready yet.”
      “Are you sure?”
      “Yes. You two go on.”
      As I sat and watched Shanti lay back and Mike climbed on top of her. It only took a moment for him to find her pussy hole and he was pushing into her. I noticed they started slowly at first. It was interesting to watch them. As he thrust into her she was meeting him with a thrust of her own. They seemed to match so well, so perfectly in time with each other.
       Then Shanti gave a soft moan. It was so soft you could hardly hear it but Mike noticed it. This was her sign that she was ready for him to speed up. At first, they continued to stay in time with each other. It was physical and I knew neither of them could keep this up for long. But then, they didn’t need to.
       I noticed Shanti had dropped off now. Her thrusts, as she responded to him, were not as hard and energetic as they had been. Then I realised she was getting out of time too. Suddenly she stopped altogether. I heard her gasp then give a deep moan. Her body started to buck around under him, completely out of time, completely out of control. Oh, that was so sexy to hear, so sexy to see, I even felt my pussy respond to it.
       But still, Mike kept pumping into her with long powerful strokes driving deep into her. I could see that her orgasm as a good one and I could see when she came off her peak too.
       Mike saw it as well and he began to slow down. Now his movements were slow and gentle as he brought her down from her climax. He continued this getting slower and slower as her breathing returned to normal. Finally, she opened her eyes and smiled back at him.
        “That was good,” she said.
        He didn’t reply.
        “What about you Mike? You didn’t cum.”
        “No, I held back," he said. "Saving myself for another hot pussy.”
        “Oh!” she said. “Then you better go get it then.”
        Shanti looked over at me. “He’s all yours honey,” she said. “I’ve got him nice and hot for you.”
        He slipped out of her and I could see he was still hard. I realised what he meant by saving himself, he had not cum after all of that. I also realised that now it was my turn, now it was my pussy in for some hot fun. The very thought of this sent a shiver of pleasure through my body.
       I lay back and he moved over on to me. I felt his cock pressing against my pussy. For a moment I resisted him until my pussy gave way and allowed him to enter. It felt good. I always like the moment a man enters me, the trill of the penetration, the thrill of him filling me with his cock and the promise of what was to come.
       At first, he started slowly, like he had done with Shanti. Then once he felt me responding he began to build up speed. It was at this point that I reached around with my legs and crossed them over his back. Now with my back bent up, my pussy was so open to him, he was really going in deep. It was having the effect on my exposed clitty as the shaft of his cock made direct contact, rubbing against it as he moved. I knew my next orgasm was on the way now.
        But then things changed. Suddenly he had lost momentum and got out of rhythm. Suddenly I knew he was cumming. He stopped, then pressing hard against me I could feel his cock jerking as he filled me with his cum.
       Now I realised I had missed out. He was finished before I even had the chance to get there.
      As he rolled off me I felt a bit disappointed. I was happy that it had been good for him and happy that I had cum with Shanti but it would have been nice to have cum with Mike too.
      “Sorry,” he said, looking down at me. “Your pussy just felt so good. I just couldn’t stop.”
      “It’s Ok,” I replied.
      “No Mega. I want you to cum too.”
      “I’m alright,” I said. “I cum before with Shanti.”
      “No let me help you,” he said.
      He lay back on the floor and told me to get over him. I realised that he wanted to bring me off by eating my pussy.
       “But what about your cum…….?”
       “I don’t mind the taste of my cum,” he laughed. “And it tastes even better mixed with hot pussy juice.”
       I smiled at that. One day I must try that myself I thought as I brought my pussy down to his face. He began eating me, sucking and licking my pussy. I quickly knew that this was going to have the right effect on my very quickly.
       Then I felt something behind my back. I looked around to see Shanti bent over Mike’s cock. It was obvious she was working on his cock, sucking him, trying to get him hard again.
       As Mike continued eating me, slowly building me, pulling me towards my orgasm, it took my full attention. I forgot what was happening behind me.
       Then I felt a movement. I felt Shanti climb over him and sit behind me. I knew she had succeeded in getting him hard again and was now riding him. She leaned against me, pressing her breasts against my back as her hands came around to grasp my breasts. I could feel the rhythm of her body as she continued fucking him.
       Here we were in a real three-some again now. This was so sexy what we were doing. This time I knew it would end well for all three of us.
       Now what was happening to my pussy was having an effect. I felt my cum was building. This time it was building quicker than before, perhaps because my clitty was still very sensitive. Moments later my cum hit me. It was a strong one again but maybe not as good as the two before had been.
      Then Shanti gripped me tightly. I heard her gasp just behind me, felt her breath on the side of my head, then a deep moan almost in my ear. I knew she had got there again too.
      But now the body under me jerked, bucked a couple of times, then he was still. I knew he had cum as well.
      Wow, that was so hot! Three orgasms, one after another! That was one hot climax to a sexy night.
      
      I had at first intended going back to our tent but I wasn't sure if our tent was being used or not. I didn't want to walk over just to return again so I decided to stay the night. They arranged for me between them as I lay down.
      At first, I felt uncomfortable being between them like that, between a married couple, but then I realised they were doing me an honour, placing me there. I remember reading where Shanti and Mike had done that with Katrina too.
      Next morning Mike and I did it again, then with my pussy full of his man cum, I left heading back for my own tent. I found Brian and Jenny there but they were getting up then.
      Soon we were into breakfast then came the pack-up as we broke camp and headed for our homes.

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time we are placing a comment here.
    A nice ending to an exciting series. I like the way you are grouping sets of stories together now.
    Their timing doesn't matter so much and it a lot less confusing for us readers too.
    We've been reading you blog when we decided to go back to find out what it was all about. Suddenly we realised just how its really one big story. So now finally we have read them all. What a set of great stories you have. What an amazing history too.
    Carol & Jim.

    ReplyDelete