Friday 25 September 2015

Story 161 Singapore Stopover – Part One.



Hi from Jeevan,
        I will be telling you much of this next story, with some help from Katrina of course, since it was only the two of us there. Yes, it is a sexy story but I hope you will find it fun too. I enjoyed being with Katrina, as this story will show. She is, of course, great in bed, but also fun to be with too. Quick to catch on to a joke and return with a witty reply. 
        Soon after Katrina and Elizabeth arrived back from their trip to Mumbai, we had to leave on our business trip to Perth, in Australia. Donald had achieved a lot over there and we wanted to visit his operation, with a view to developing it further. Our first stop would be Singapore where we had some business appointments for two days. More than business took place there too. 

Hi from Jeevan.    
       I was surprised at the room Elizabeth had booked for us. It was a double room instead of the twin we had intended to get. When I said to Katrina I think she had made a mistake, Katrina said, “No Jeevan, there was no mistake. I think Elizabeth knew what she was doing.”
       I suddenly realised that this had been arranged for Katrina and me to be together. Maybe by Katrina, I wondered if even Sarvesh was involved too. I never found out the truth until Sarvesh told me his wife Amita was involved. Naughty girl, Amita! 

       When we arrived at our hotel it was early afternoon. We had no appointments that day and so while I sat at the table studying a presentation I had to show to some potential business partners the following day, meanwhile Katrina lay on the bed reading the magazine from the airline. Suddenly she announced she wanted to go swimming in the hotel pool. She asked if I wanted to come.
       “Do you want a swim, Jeevan.”
       “No Katrina. I need to finish preparing for tomorrow.”
       “Oh! I was hoping you would come too.”
       “Sorry Katrina. I can’t.”
       “Ok, I’ll go down myself.”
       She lifted her suitcase onto the bed and began rummaging through it. Finally, she had selected and pulled out the two halves of her bikini. It was her original one, that same one she had worn at the resort complete with matching cover-up and skirt. I was a bit surprised she had elected to wear a bikini here at this Singapore hotel. I would have thought she would have chosen a one-piece.

        Then right there by the bed, she began to undress. First off came the light sleeveless jacket she’d been wearing. She took this and hung it in the cupboard before returning to the bed. By now my work was forgotten and she had my full attention. I think she intended that too.
        Next came the blouse. She had turned to face the wall mirror, slightly turned away from me. But in the reflection, I could still see her fingers, moving down her chest from button to button as she opened them. Soon the blouse hung from her shoulders, open at the front but still covering the cups of her bra. She posed in the mirror like this, turning slightly from side to side, checking out the effect.
       Then with a hand grasping each side of her blouse she pulled it further open until the whole of her pale blue bra came into view. Again she stood there, looking at herself in the mirror. I don’t know what she was looking at but it was obvious she was in no hurry to get down to the pool.
       Now the blouse was off, she carefully folded it and placed it on the bed.
       Next to come off was the skirt she was wearing. It was slightly above her knee, of a darker material that had gone well with her lighter blouse. Since coming to work for us, Katrina had purchased a lot of good clothes. I think Amita and my wife might have helped there too but she was sure dressing well. Often she would turn the heads of the warehouse staff as she walked by. I got the feeling she knew she was hot, dressing like that and rather enjoyed the attention too.
       She turned to view herself from behind, running her hand down over the curve of her bottom to smooth out the material. She was again checking herself out from all angles. She had looked good when we picked her up at Hansini’s house. Those boots had set her outfit off well. You could say it was slightly out of date to what modern girls wear but it suited her, she looked good in it. I felt proud to walk beside her as we had walked through the airport on the way to our plane. I was glad I'd paid attention to what I'd worn too.
       But returning to what she was doing then, she continued to pose before the mirror while I continued to watch her. She didn’t appear to notice me, intent on looking at her reflection. She even pulled the hem up a couple of inches, folding it under, to see how that looked showing a bit more leg. Finally, the zipper was undone and she began to lower the skirt off her hips.
       First, a bit of blue pantie came into view, just a bit of its top. Matching panties - matching her bra - nice. Now a bit more was being shown until eventually, the whole pantie was in view. I could see in the mirror, it was tiny in front, but nothing at the back. Here was this girl showing me that she had been sitting beside me on the plane wearing this tiniest of G-strings. She stood like that, holding the skirt, its top edge just below the bulge of her pussy. Like that it highlighted, drew my eyes to the swell of her pubic mound.
       Then the skirt dropped, she just let it go as it fell in a crumpled heap at her feet. She kicked it aside, stepping clear of it, before returning to the mirror. Now she stood there in her tiny low cut bra and even smaller panties. She looked good, sexy too. The lighter brown of her breasts swelling above the cuts of her bra and I found myself wondering how far under the material her nipples must have been. It couldn’t have been far, the cups showed more than they concealed.
        Now she turned away from the mirror, facing towards me, checking out the back, her hand running over the bare cheek of her arse. Her fingers moved to the centre, finding the string and adjusting it down between the cheeks of her bum. She was turned towards the mirror, her fingers running over the cuts of her bra, adjusting them, as she turned from side to side. Then her attention moved to her panties. Again fingers running over the tiny area of fabric, slipping under to pull it away, adjusting it to hug her pussy.
        Next to come off was that G-string, her fingers lower it down over her hips and pussy mound until it came loose and she could drop it to the floor. Katrina had continued to keep her pussy trimmed, just like she had first done at the resort, with that notch taken out at the top so it appeared as a heart. My attention didn’t stay there for long as by now her bra was loose, falling away from her breasts.
       She stood before the mirror, before me too, naked. She was again checking herself, touching her body, turning from side to side, turning away to view the back view. That girl has one hot body. She looks good in clothes, also looks good naked.
      She turned towards me to reach for her bikini on the bed. She looked over at me and sees I’m watching her. There is a slight smile on her face. She knows she has my full attention. I had the idea the whole show had been for my purpose.
      “Not working?” she asked.
      It was part question, part statement too.
      “How can I?”
      “What…….?”
      “How can I with what you are doing.”
      “Me? I’m just changing to my swimsuit.”
      “Of course you are,” I replied.
      She gave a little giggle.
      By now the bikini top had been clipped with the back towards the front. Then she pulled it around so she could pull the neck strap over her head. She was adjusting the top across her breasts, again looking at herself in the mirror. While I watched, she took the bikini bottom and stepped into it, pulling it up across her thighs, then adjusting it over her pussy mound, taking care to hide any hair of her trimmed bush.
      She took the skirt next, stepping into it and pulling it up over her bikini bottom. It was made of the same material as her bikini, short too, just barely covering her bikini, not even covering a third of her thighs. Last she slipped the cover-up around her shoulders, pulling it down across her breasts before doing up only a few of the buttons. She checked out the effect in the mirror, making sure enough was covered but still some swell of her breasts shown too. A couple of last-minute adjustments and she was ready to leave.
       She picked up a towel, pulled a small bag over her shoulder and she was ready.
      “Will be back soon,” she informed, turning to me again. “Sure you don’t want to come?”
      After that little show, I was tempted. I could easily have gone with her but I still had work to do.
      “No, better get my work done.”
      “Well stop watching girls getting changed and you might get more work done,” she said as she reached for the door.
      “Cheeky!”
      She laughed and then she was gone. All that remained was the slight smell of the scent she’d been wearing and a vision of her naked in front of the mirror.   

Katrina now.
       I suppose I need to explain what happened down at the hotel pool and why I was so horny, so ready for him when I got back.
       Wearing my first bikini with its matching top and skirt as cover, I left Jeevan and took the lift down to the pool. There were not too many people around at that time which surprised me since it was a hot afternoon.
       Putting my bag and towel on a seat. I soon had my cover top off and was stepping out of my skirt. Leaving them, I walked to the poolside. Bending down I put my hands and wrists into the water. It felt cool but nice. I stood there for a few moments, in no hurry to get into the water, looking around, looking at the water.
       I’m much more confident in the water now, thanks to swimming lessons from my friends, so I had no problem diving into the deep end and swimming up the pool until I could touch the bottom. It was then that I took the time to look around again. I noticed a number of guys were paying attention. More than I would have expected, seeing an Indian girl in a bikini must have been something worth seeing, something a bit different. I know I could have worn a more modest one-piece but I'd chosen my first bikini instead. Not my most daring one but still showing much more than a swimsuit would but I was happy to show too.
        I waded to the poolside and climbed out. As I walked back down to the deep end I passed a couple of men who watched while I approached, never taking their eyes off me for a moment. I’m sure they continued checking me from behind too as I went past them. I purposely never looked back to see.
       At the far end, I turned to stand at the poolside. Standing with my body straight I reached up to stretch with my hands far above my head and then bring them down until I was bending to touch my toes. This was repeated a couple of times, stretching ready for my swim. I was kind of wishing I’d done this the first time, never mind I was doing it then.
       I’m sure my audience appreciated it. I wondered how many cocks did some stretching in swimming shorts at the sight of my body too. That thought made me smile for a moment before I dived in again.
        Now my dive was shallow and long, driving me far out into the water, then with slow full strokes, I swam the length of the pool. Reaching the top I rolled to my back, pulling my arms over my head in a back-stroke as I returned back down the pool. I knew this would have been seen by my audience as the water swept past my body, flowing over my breasts and down over the mound between the thighs.
        The third length was front-stroke again before I stood resting at the poolside.
        This time I used the steps, with the water falling away from my body as I left the water. I knew that would have been seen too, I knew what I was showing. I was enjoying the attention too. 
        Stepping to the seat I’d chosen, picking up my towel I wiped my face then not bothering with the rest of my body I lay back on the recliner. In that heat, even under the shade, it didn’t take long for my body to dry. Then I sat, eyes half-closed, watching a steady stream of people (men) who walked by.  

        After a while, I decided to apply some sunscreen. My body didn’t need a tan but still, it attracted the sun so my skin needed protection. I was enjoying doing that. Taking my time, starting with my legs, then working up over the bare parts of my body.
       They were watching. I knew they were, I didn’t need to look, I could feel their eyes on me. I could feel their eyes all over me, following where my hands went.
       I was now doing my body, my hands smoothing the slippery oil over my skin. Over my tummy, along the top edge of my bikini bottom. Then up higher until they touched the underside of my breasts. There had been the temptation to push my fingers down inside my bikini bottom. The way I was feeling then my pussy was ready for some finger treatment but not here, not out in public like this.
       Now my hands were even higher, above my bikini top. Down over my shoulders. Down over my upper chest, my fingers reaching my breasts. Moving over my swelling breasts, finding the point where they disappeared under the bikini top. Down deep into the space of my cleavage between, working the oil everywhere.
        A quick glance told me I had a captive audience now. My hands were between my thighs, running up the insides until they almost touched my pussy. I took my time here, partly because it felt good, partly because it felt good them watching me.
        Finally, I had to stop. I was so horny I wasn’t sure I could stand. If I had touched myself then I knew would have cum. I would have had a sexy orgasm in front of everyone. I’m sure my attentive audience would have appreciated that too.
        But no, I was saving orgasms for late. I stood up, almost lost my balance before made it to the edge of the pool and plunged into the cool water. Not the most perfect of dives, rather clumsy actually. The cold water hitting my hot body. Yes, that cooled me off. When I got out I could walk back to my seat and my gear. Wrapping a towel around me, I picked up my bag and headed back to our room. 

        There was one of the hotel staff in the lift. He saw me in just the towel over my bikini. He noticed I was dripping on the carpet.
        “You can’t walk around the hotel like that,” he said. “Look you are dripping water on the floor.”
        “Sorry.” I managed to say.
        “Well don’t let me catch you again.”
        Suddenly, the lift opened on our floor. I jumped out, running down the passageway to our room. On the way, my towel fell away until I was clutching it in one hand. I noticed the shocked looks of a European couple coming towards me as this Indian girl ran past wearing just a bikini, then I reached our room. 

It's Jeevan again now.
       About an hour later, she returned. I heard a bang, someone fumbling with the lock, then she burst into the room. She was breathing hard, slightly out of breath, like she'd been running.
       “How was the swim?” I asked.
       “I feel good now,” she told me.
       “Do you?” I replied looking up from my work.
       “Yes, the water was beautiful. So refreshing.”
       She now had the towel wrapped around her and it was obvious she only wore the bikini underneath. I was surprised she’d returned from the pool like that, there were rules about that in this hotel. Her hair was wet so it was obvious she had just been swimming. Dropping her bag on the bed she headed off for the bathroom.
       “I going to take a shower,” she said.
       “Be good,” I told her.
       “What?”
       “I said, be good.”
       “What do you mean by that?”
       “Well, I never know what you girls get up to in the shower.”
       “Cheeky!” she said with a grin. 

       Then she was gone. Soon I heard her in the shower. Was that the words of a song? Yes, she was singing in the bathroom. I had heard Sarvesh say Katina had a habit of singing in her shower. Nice to hear she was so happy these days. The water stopped, then a few minutes later she returned to the main room, but now she was naked.
         Of course, my attention was distracted again. She lay on the bed against the pillows looking at me. When she noticed I was looking she gave that sexy little smile of hers as her legs drifted further apart exposing up between her thighs.
       “I feel horny now….. after that swim,” she said.
       “Why is that, Katrina,” I asked playing along with her.
       “All those hot guys looking at me….. in my tiny bikini,” she replied.
       “Why were they looking at you?”
       She looked at me for a moment. Must have thought, ‘That was a dumb question.’ Then she continued.
       “I wanted them to see me… I wanted them to look... I walked around so they could view me.”
       “Doing a bit of exhibitionism, were you?” I asked. 
       “Yes,” she replied with a smile. “Just a bit.”
       When I didn’t reply she continued, “… and now I feel hot and ready for some fun.”
       Didn't the swim cool you off?
       No, she replied. Not like that.
       I knew that. Knew where this was heading too.
       “I have work to finish, Katrina.”
       “Don’t you want to join me on the bed, Jeevan?”
       “Maybe a bit later.”
       “Oh well, I suppose I must give myself some fun,” she said.
       Opening her thighs even wider one hand came down to her pussy while the other began playing with a nipple. I watched as her slim fingers began working on her open pussy. With practised ease, her fingers began working herself towards an orgasm.
       I tried to continue with what I was doing. I knew I had to get it done but I was distracted by what was happening on the bed. I glanced over at her. She was looking straight at me and when she saw me looking she licked her lips. She knew what she was doing, she knew exactly what she was doing too, what effect it was having on me.
      Quickly I returned my eyes to the computer screen, to the report in front of me. But the words were a blur, my mind was still somewhere else. I heard a soft moan and again I looked over at her. I couldn’t help it. This time I couldn’t look away, she had me hooked.
       I watched her. All thoughts of the report I was reading gone now. Her eyes opened and she looked up, saw me watching again. The other hand moved to her pussy and with a hand each side she pulled her lips apart opening her pussy slot, showing me deep inside.
       “See how wet I am Jeevan… How ready I am for… for cock.”
       Then her voice became, almost a whisper, “… for your cock!”
       Now both hands were working, two fingers of one plunging deep inside herself. Two fingers of the other hand rubbing the hood over her clitty. Her pelvis and pussy gently pumping against her hands, her chest and breasts rising and falling, her eyes barely open as she watched me. Yes, she was watching me; those eyes remained me of a cat, a lioness waiting – ready to pounce on her prey.
       She had me now and she knew it. I couldn’t look away and she knew that too.  
       “Do you want some hot pussy, Jeevan?” she asked.
       I just watched her.
       "See, I so wet - for you now."
       Without giving an answer, I got up from the table and walked over to the bed. She watched as I began undressing, removing each item by item. Then I was naked, standing before her. She looked down at my now hard erection and licked her lips.
       “I see you are ready too,” she said.
       “Very ready,” I replied as I climbed on to the bed.
       “I knew you couldn’t resist me,” she said.
       “Cheeky!”
       She laughed.
       My hand reached out and slapped her thigh.
       That made her laugh even more. 

       Before I mentioned like a lioness ready to strike. Well, now she did. As I crawled up to her, her arms came up to meet me, to grab me, pull me down towards her. Katrina is quite strong for such a small girl. She held me firmly while trying to line me up to her pussy.
        “No, not yet!” I told her. “I want to play first.”
        For a moment she released her grip and I slipped free. My head moved up beside her head, my hand went for her nipple, my lips went for her ear. I nibbled her there before moving down lower, on to her neck. Nibbling at her with my lips, firm enough for her to feel but not enough to leave a mark.
        She liked that. Now the pussy-cat was purring.
        I continued, my lips moving up under her chin, around her cheek and up to her ear again.
        I moved lower, first my hand, then my lips. Over the swell of each breast, each nipple in turn, first my fingers, feeling then, holding them rubbing between my fingertips. Then came my lips, licking, sucking, taking her nipples deep inside my mouth until she moaned with the pleasure of it. 
        Meanwhile, my hand had moved too. Down, down along her body, over the smoothness of her belly, through the matted forest until I found the tunnel of love. She was wet there. Very wet and ready. Just a touch of my fingers, my first touch set her off again.
       Any delusions I had that I had tamed the tigress was shattered when she struck again. Catching me off guard she had me on my back before I could stop her and she sprung on top of me. A leg, each side of me, two hands holding my shoulders, pinning me to the bed. With practised ease, her pussy found my cock and I slipped inside a hot wet cunt. A thrust back with her pelvis and I went in deep. 
       At first, she sat upright. I watched her breasts jiggling as she moved. It felt good what she was doing to my cock, it looked good seeing her like that too. My hands came up to her breasts, taking them in my palms, feeling their hanging weight, my fingers going for her hard black nipples.
       She liked that! Her eyes closed and she moaned.
       “Oh you like that, do you?” my fingers giving her nipples a pinch.
       She gasped, partly with pain, partly with excitement.
       Suddenly she fell forward, her body coming down and hitting mine with a crash. The contact was hard, harder than I’d expected but she didn’t seem to notice. Now her pelvis was working against mine, thrusting back at me, causing my cock to slide in and out with long powerful strokes. It felt good! She must have felt it too because soon she began to speed up.
        Faster and faster she went, her hips moving, pounding her pussy against me. While it felt good it wasn’t how I liked it. I like long slow sex where the journey is as good as the ending. I tried to slow her but she was having none of that. Such desire, such urgency, a desperate drive to finish.
        “Slow down,” I told her giving her arse a slap.
        She stopped! Stopped and looked at me, shocked!
        Shocked because I told her to slow down or shocked because I’d whacked her bum. I couldn’t be sure, maybe both.
        Now she started again, this time slower. Slowly now, each thrust with more power and control. That felt better, more how I like it. I was just beginning to enjoy it when she was off like a rabbit again, going for it, fucking me for all she was worth.
        Her urgency, her excitement was catchy. My body was responding too. My orgasm was rising now. I knew I had only moments to last when she climaxed. She gasped beside my ear, her body tightened and bucked against me. The feeling of her pussy tightening and gripping me, it was all I needed too. My cock burst, filling her with hot cum. 

        After we finished she asked me, “Why did you try and stop me?”
        “Not stop you – just slow you down.”
        “Why?”
        “Sex is like a journey…… two people take together. It’s not a race – a race to the end. It’s the enjoyment along the way that makes it worth more.”
        “Oh!” she said. “I didn’t see that.” 
        You were in a race, I said. Fucking like a little rabbit.
        Cheeky! she said with a smile.

        She was still on top of me, one leg each side, her body against me. Since I am a larger man she could rest there easily being so tiny. The feeling of her against me, her breasts against my chest, her hard nipples rubbing through the hairs of my chest. Lower down her belly against mine, then the proud mound of her pussy. I began to harden again. She must have felt it too as she looked up.
       “Who is getting horny again?” she asked smiling.
       I just smiled. There was no need to answer. I felt her hand reach down to grasp me, guiding me to her wet pussy. I slipped in again and slowly her hips began to move. I decided we should do something different this time.
       “Why did you get so turn-on at the pool?” I asked her.
       “I was just suddenly so horny.”
       “Was it the boys watching?”
       “Yes.”
       “Did you like them watching?”
        “Yes.”
        “Naughty Girl!” and with a loud slap, my hand hit her bum cheek.
        “I’m not naughty.”
        “Did those boys seeing your bikini, turn you on?”
        “I got excited.”
        “Bad Girl!” I said as I slapped her other cheek.
        “Hey!”
        “What?”
        “Stop slapping my bum.”
        “Why not?” I asked slapping her first bum cheek again.
        “It hurts!”
        “I know. But you’re a naughty girl.”
        “I’m not naughty.”
        “Yes you are!” as I slapped her other bum again.
        “Ok, I’m the very naughty girl.”
        “Now, go and stand up on the diving board. Where everyone can see you.”
        She stopped what she was doing and looked at me.
        “What?”
        “You heard me……Go on! Do what I told you. You want to show.”
        She smiled suddenly realizing what I was doing. Her hips started moving again, each time thrusting my cock deep inside her.
        “I’m on the board now,” she breathed in my ear.
        “Can everyone see you?”
        “Yes.”
        “Take your cover-up off. Show them your tiny bikini top.”
        She gave a slight moan then said “Yes.”
        “Throw it away. Throw it into the pool. Let them all see you…….Breasts hardly covered by your tiny bikini.”
         “Oh!” she moaned.
         “You like them looking, don’t you?”
         “Yes,” came her voice, barely a whisper.
         “Now the skirt. Take it off….. throw it in the pool.”
         “Yes.”
         “Now they can see your bikini bottom?”
         “Yes,”
         “See how tiny it is?”
         “Yes.”
         “Show the boys how tiny.”
         She moaned again.
         “Take your top off.”
         “It’s a public pool!”
         “I know. Everyone wants to see… Take it off.”
         I felt her body tremble as her speed increased. I realised my plan was working. I was really getting to her.
         “Is it off?”
         “Yes,” she whispered again. “Yes… off.”
         “What can they see?”
         “My breasts,” she whispered. “And my nipples.”
         “Now take the bottoms off!”
         Her whole body gave a shudder. Then she gave another moan. Deeper this time.
         “Is it off?”
         “Yes.”
         “Are you naked?”
         “Yes.”
         “Can all those boys see you naked?”
         “Oh!" 
         “See your breasts… See your pussy?”
         Her only reply was a moan.
         Reach down and touch your pussy.
         Katrina gave another deep gasp.
         Rub it. They are watching.
         Oh! Oh!
         Pull your lips... Open... Show them pink.
         Ahhh!
         She was so close now and I knew what would take her over.
         “Jump in the pool!” I said loudly. 
         At the same time, I gave a massive upward thrust with my pelvis, driving up, deep inside her.
         Her eyes opened in surprise. She gasped, she cried out, her body slumped against me. She shuddered as a deep throaty moan escaped her lips. Her cum was a good one….. her bucking around on top told me……it was sexy to watch….. sex to feel her too….. finally I slipped out her spent as well.
         She lay beside me catching her breath. Her breasts rising and falling as she gasped for air. When she recovered enough she rolled towards me. Looking back at me, there was a big smile on her face.
         “That was good,” she finally managed to say.
         "Glad you approve."
         "Of course I approve. You were good for an older man."
         "Cheeky!"
         In truth, I'm not that much older than she is.


11 comments:

  1. I've been waiting all morning for this story.
    Anne said it is a good one.
    All I can say about is - "Cheeky!"
    Janet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Reshma!
    I seem to remember you were tough on the others concerning mistakes in their stories. Now here is your story. What should I do? Tell you its a great story or proceed to pull it to pieces?
    It is a good story. You've achieved what we have come to like about this blog. That balance of sex and humour.
    James.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh James,
      you words cut me to my heart. Me tough? I'm as gentle as a lamb. LOL My only intentions were to give them gentle, loving correction. You must have totally misunderstood me.
      They all understood me. I see got fired from my proof reader job and employed as a writer. LOL

      Thanks for your comments. Yes I was happy with this story. I was aiming for that balance of sex and humour because that is what its like in real life. A balance between the various areas of our lives.
      Thanks James.

      PS Would like to see you visit New Zealand again.

      Delete
    2. Oh how could I have been mistaken like that and judged you so harshly. But you need to take some credit for the improvement in writing standards and less obvious mistakes when you came on board.

      Your role change from proof reader to writer was a promotion. You've done some great writing since then.

      Now talking about proof reading, maybe you should have done a better job with your comment above too.
      James

      Delete
    3. Yes James, you got me there. I did mess up above.
      I have no excuse other than say, I must have been distracted replying to a sexy guy like you.
      Reshma

      Delete
    4. Me a distraction for you. Without any doubt it would be the other way around. Totally dazzled by your sexual allure and beauty. Not to mention a bit of cheekiness too.
      James

      Delete
  3. A sexy story Reshma.
    I love the playing, the fun that these two had together. I got the feeling they enjoyed being together. More than just sex.
    Liem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course its more than just sex. Isn't life more than just sex?
      These two were in Singapore on business but still they managed to enjoy themselves.

      We've seen you do a few comments in this blog lately, Liem. We are glad you are enjoying our stories.
      Reshma

      Delete
  4. What a great story. Katrina and Jeevan are an unlikely couple but seem to work well together. This is what Allan snr told me we would find here. Great stories.
    Reshma, I loved the interaction between these two. You did well with that. I also love how you worked Katrina showing at the pool into a sex session when she got back to the hotel room.
    Mave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is a good one. I saw the link to say Allan worked on it today.
    I enjoyed the interaction between Jeevan and Katrina. "Cheeky!"
    Rita.

    ReplyDelete