Friday 2 October 2015

Story 161 Part Two Background.


                                                                               Posted by Reshma.
        This story had been started a long time ago by Anne. She had done some parts, written some notes for other parts. To tell you the truth, it was a bit of a mess. One day, Ayaka asked me if I’d be interested in completing it. When she said I could do as I wanted, I took the job on.
        It wasn’t just a sexy story as we used the chance to add some character background and scene setting for some future stories. It was going well and I made good progress until we decided to cut it into two parts. The second part was too small, I wanted something to fatten up.

        We were up at the farm for a writers meeting and I brought the problem up. I read out what I had written and then we batted around a few ideas. My brother-in-law Rajah, suggested that a guy tries to pick Katrina up down at the pool. That sounded like fun so we went for that. I was just unsure how to start this when Anne became my rescuer.
        She took us out on to the deck and made Ayaka sit in a deck chair. Then she took Geoff (Ayaka’s b/f) and began to brief him.
       “You are Raymond, this is Katrina. Now you saw this Indian girl in her sexy bikini. You saw her swimming, now she is sitting here. She looks hot….. You’ve never tried it with an Indian girl…. Here is your chance…..So go try and pick her up.”
        Geoff thought for a few moments then acting as Raymond went over to Katrina (Ayaka). I grabbed a pen & paper, so did Anne. What happened next is very close to what appears in my story. And they did it with one take too. Good work guys!

        Now one question remains unanswered. Where did Anne get that name Raymond from? I’m not sure that she would suddenly pick it out of the air.

3 comments:

  1. Where did she get the name Raymond from?
    I know - from me! LOL
    Raymond

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raymond, nobody is saying but I think you are right.
      Asami

      Delete
    2. Yes Raymond it was you. Hope you don't mind.
      I was reading some comments under a story when I saw your name.
      Sorry he struck out with Katrina. Perhaps he might have got lucky if Jeevan hadn't turned up.
      Reshma

      Delete