Friday 9 October 2015

Story 162 Background


                                                                               Posted by Kim/Allan snr.
       I seem to have got a few of these stories through this section. Now after a few nights in Singapore, the story moves on to Perth in Australia. I have never been to this city so I had to leave details of the city and locations to others to write about.
        The new boss of the Letters project, Ayaka, laid down instructions on what she wanted me to achieve with this story which I felt was good because it made writing easier, sort of giving me some goals to work towards. 

Her instructions:-
        “Get Katrina & Jeevan to Perth. Settle Katrina in living with David. Give them some exciting sex. Get Katrina dressed into a magenta & gold gown to go out for dinner.”  
                                                                                            Big Boss Ayaka! 

        That was it. Everything else was left for me. I was working on the story one evening when Allan snr came over to see what I was doing. I showed him what I’d done and he made a few comments and suggestions. Soon he was so involved I have put him down above as a co-author. He added some of those domestic views of Katrina settling in to stay with David. He said it was based on me moving in with him. Yeah right! Ha! Ha!
        One of the important aspects of our writing is to try and link stories together to make it appear as if it’s all part of one big story. Now while I was writing my story, Susan was working on a story about Jeevan covering a similar time period. We had planned a chance for Donald and Paula to have fun with Katrina so Susan had added a little scene, a conversation between the two of them. Its purpose - to let Donald know his attentions were welcome. Just to add to her work, we did a shorter version of that exchange in our story too.

No comments:

Post a Comment