Friday 23 October 2015

Story 164 Rottnest Island – Part One.

Index of Letters         Story 164 Background         Back to Story 163  

Hi, from Katrina as I continue telling of our Perth adventures.
        We had to work for the first few days. I went in with David and visited their office and warehouse. The first day I wore my white blouse and black skirt. I finished it off with a sleeveless jacket and boots almost to my knee. Yes, I knew I looked hot, even David had told me so as he watched me getting dressed.
        Later in the morning, he took me on the tour of the warehouse. We viewed the next two containers being loaded for India and a large amount of produce being prepared for a shipment to New Zealand. We also saw a shipment of flowers that had just arrived from Singapore. They were in a hurry to get them dispatched to local flower shops.
        For a moment I noticed some of the men were looking at me, how do you say – ‘checking me out’. I thought to be embarrassed when I made my mind to carry on and not be worried. I decided that they would be impressed with me and think David was good to have me. I’m not sure our full relationship was disclosed to them; just I was travelling as a secretary of one of the big managers.   

Extra from David.
         While we were walking around I noticed a few warehouse staff checking her out too. I also notice Katrina was not timid about approaching staff to discuss what they were doing. She asked intelligent questions and seemed genuinely interested in everyone she talked with. I got some good feedback later that they were all impressed with her. Some thought she might be coming to work for us until I told them she was from our office in India travelling as an assistant to Jeevan whom they knew was representing the co-owner, Sarvesh from India.
        Donald and I had set up a program of things I needed to go over with Katrina so the next two days went fast but were fun too. It was good to spend the time with her; I enjoyed her company, while still getting a lot done. When I put the order through to Auckland, Steve came online expecting to see me. There was Katrina instead.
       He was surprised at first, saying “Katrina, that is Perth, do you know you are in the wrong country.”
      “How did that happen? I thought this was India!” she replied.
      “If you think that is India, you have a big problem, girl!”
       She laughed at that and he was pleased to chat with her too.
       In the end, he warned her, “Keep away from David. You are there to work, Katrina.”
       She laughed and said, “Too late Steve, he got me.”
       I’m not completely sure what she meant by that but he laughed and added, “No Katrina. Knowing you, it’s more likely, you got him.”
       She laughed at that but I noticed didn’t deny it as the call ended. 

Back to Katrina now.
        Now on day three, we decided to take the day trip to Rottnest Island. The boat sailed from a wharf on the river at Barrack St Jetty. There was then a 90min trip, down the river and out to the island. We could have driven closer and taken a shorter boat trip but part of our plan was to view some more of the Perth City. David even pointed out the back of their warehouse. I didn’t know it was closer to the river. 
        When we got to the island our plans became changed because we were enjoying it so much. A phone call to Donald and we then stayed a night on the island at a lovely beachside house. There was some fun for us to have that night but we have decided to focus on the other stories first.  So this story is about the first day. Then we will tell you about our night adventures which will be followed by day two of our Island adventures. 
         We landed at the wharf and it was still only mid-morning. We picked up bikes to get us around. I was not good at bikes so David and I shared a two-person one while Jeremy and Joyce shared the other one. Then it didn’t take us long to ride over to Geordie Bay, the place where they wanted to show me.
        We went past the main beach where most of the people were enjoying the water and left our bikes at a small parking area. Down a short track, we came to a very little beach between two headlands of rocks. This was a lovely place and the water looked so inviting too, blue against the white sand.
         Soon we were stripping away our clothes. First the shirt and shorts I wore, then my bikini top and bottom. I was naked like the other three and we were all laughing as we ran down across the sand into the water. It was cold when my feet first touched it but soon we got used to it and were enjoying.
        There were some waves breaking which made some fun and we were jumping into them and gliding almost to the shore, doing the body surfing which has been told in so many other stories. I like swimming naked and it’s every better swimming naked in the sea-side like this with the waves and salty water. Being naked there was a feeling of freedom because we had escaped from our clothing. With each wave, feeling the water breaking over me, against my breasts and body was sexy. As the water fell away, leaving us revealed to each other, was even more sexy. I took the chance to inspect Jeremy and Joyce’s naked bodies and I noticed they weren’t shy to inspect my Indian body too.

         After our swim was over we spread our towels on the sand and still naked we were relaxing together. On one side of me was David. On the other side was the girl called Joyce with Jeremy beyond her.
         I did not have much chance to meet Jeremy and Joyce too much at the Barrier Reef Resort because I need to confess most of my attention was taken by David. But now I was getting to spend two days with them together, knowing of them better.
         Joyce is European so her skin is fair. With the lightly tanning of her arms and legs going to the soft white of the skin not normally exposed to the sun. Her hair was the brown that I have discovered many European women have. Her breasts were like mine; not larger but still having good shape, although where she was laying back on the beach they had become more flattened. There were smaller pink nipples in their centre where mine are larger and almost black. Further below was her pussy which to my surprise was even darker than that hair of her head. I learned this was because her pubic hair was not exposed to the sun so much but it still surprised me because on me the pubic hair of my pussy was equal black as the hair to my head.
         Further away, on the other side of Joyce, there was Jeremy. I think he is a handsome man, taller than me, but then, mostly men are. He has a partly beard under the chin but shaved on to the cheeks which I like too. He is not a big man like Joseph or Mootie would be but I later discovered he is stronger than he looks. I like the flatness of his body, lightness of his body hairs not thickly coated like David or Mike. I also paid attention to him down there too. Yes, I like what I saw too.
        A bit later Jeremy and Joyce announced they were going to take a walk. We could have gone with them then but for some reason, we didn’t. I sat up to watch them walk away. I saw how she reached out to him and he took her hand into his. That was nice to seeing too. Soon they reached the rocks and climbed up along the path until they were about to disappear over the headland.
         It was a bit later that we decided to try walking too. We followed their footprints in the sand until we came to the headland, then began climbing the track. It was a steep climb to the top that started me breathing a bit. I realised I wasn’t as fit as I like to tell myself. We stopped at the top to admire down at the view, and then when we were rested we turned to walk further on.
         After passing through some low trees we came to the other side of this headland and near the point where the track started down. It was then that we saw them, Jeremy and Joyce. They were still naked but now he was lying with his back onto the dry sand and she was sitting over him. In the position she was in we knew she had him inside her.

         “They are fucking,” David said. “We better go back and leave them to it.”
         “No, David,” I said with a smile. “Wait!”
         “What?”
         “Let’s watch for a while. I want to see what they do.”
         “You mean perv on them?” he said with a grin.
         “Not perv, David. Just watching them.”
         “Is there a difference?”
         I giggled at that. Yes, he had me there.
         “Ok!” I agreed “Let’s perv at them.”
         “Katrina, you are a naughty girl!”
         “I know David. But you like the naughty girl too.”
         He just smiled which meant it was ‘Yes.’
         We moved off the track and sat crouching in the long grass to watch what was happening on the beach below.
        She was sitting over him with a knee each side. We could see by the way she moved that he was inside her. Her hips were moving, thrusting forward, pulling back. I like watching another couple with sex and this couple looked good too.
        Now she was leaning forward. His hands came up to her breasts. Holding them, rubbing her nipples between his fingers. I found myself wishing it was me. I was thinking about some fingers rubbing my nipples too. Why does watching sex always make me start to want it too?
        She is now moving faster and faster. I knew it would not go on much longer. Without thinking my hand strayed down to my pussy. I found it was wet. I found the lips were swelled and open. My fingers slipped inside.
        He saw it. David saw me, where my fingers had got too.
        “What is this?”
        “What?”
        “You are very naughty, Katina.”
        “I can’t help it…… It's sexy to watch.”
        “Do you know what is making me horny?”
        That surprised me.
        I turned to look at him. Then he continued.
       “I’m getting horny watching you touching yourself.”
       “Does it?
       “Yes! Very horny!”
       Then his hand came to me. Pushed my hand aside so his fingers slipped in and replacing mine.
       With what was happening to me now, my attention was lost to the couple on the beach. I was thinking and feeling what he was doing to me. His hand was against me, his fingers inside me as he rubbed at me, making me more and more sexy for him. Soon my pussy juices were flowing and this making me feeling even more nicely when his fingers were within the smooth slippery of my pussy.
       He continued to the point where I couldn’t take any more without wanting more. I reached for him and discovered him hard for me. That was it from me! I had to feel him, feel him within my pussy. I make my desire to have the love-games with him there at the top of the cliff.
       When I sat back from him my body rested on the softness of the grass then I reached for him, pulling him down on top of me. My legs fell open, inviting for him as his body rested between them. I felt that his cock was against me, pressing the lips of the pussy, then he was within me.
        This sex was the surprise sex. More exciting because it was unknown to us before it happened. It was good sex and working towards our strong orgasms when we heard a sound behind us. Joyce and Jeremy were standing there.
        “Now what are you two perverts doing?”
        “Jeremy!” I exclaimed, looking up at him.
        “First you were perving us, then you are having an orgy for everyone to see.”
        “Not everyone. We were hidden from the track.”
        “Not too hidden. We found you, Katrina.”
        It felt funny us talking like that with David still on top of me with his cock within me. I wasn’t sure what to say to that. It wasn’t our intention to be seen but maybe we were not careful enough. But before I could think more he continued.
        “Did you enjoy our show, Katrina?”
        “How did you know?”
        “Well, you weren’t exactly hiding that well. We saw you then you disappeared.” Then with a laugh, he added. “We know where you went now.”
        Then Joyce joined in. “Carry on then. You saw us fucking; let’s see what you two are like.”
        I realised she was asking us to continue. We had stopped when they arrived but David was still on me and inside. He appeared to be still hard enough. I wondered what he wanted to do. With his head down beside my head, I couldn’t see his face.
        Suddenly, I decided for him. I gave him a big hump with my pussy. He got the message and began again. Now we were doing it while they were standing there watching. Knowing that they were there, seeing them watching made it more sexy for me. I think it was for David too because he became stronger and more aggressive with me.
        It wasn’t long before I discovered the feelings were growing within me again. My pussy was getting ready to make me an orgasm and I came to know it would be a good one. What I didn’t come to know until it happened was that he was closer than I was. He lost his rhythm. The strong steady pumping of his body against me broke into a series of uncoordinated thrusting and I knew my pussy was being filled with his cum.
        Quickly he recovered and picked up his sex again. I knew I only had moments before he would begin to soften but it was all I needed. I closed my eyes as a gasp escaped my lips. It was a good cum, a strong cum that burst throughout my body. As it pasted I fell back against the grass out of breath and relaxed.
       “Good job, guys,” I heard Joyce say.
       I opened my eyes to see her smiling down at me.
       In the final moments of my cumming, I had forgotten my audience was still there. But I was happy they had seen because I wanted them to see us.      

        It was during the afternoon that we decided to stay. It didn’t take long for the boys to find a nice place since it was during the week without so many visitors on the island. It was a nice apartment overlooking the beach.
        At first, I was worried because I didn’t bring anything for staying overnight but then I thought I would make the best of it. It was only one night so since it was warm I most likely would be sleeping naked. The next morning I could wear the same clothes again since I was spending most of the day within my bikini anyway.


Index of Letters         Story 164 Background         Back to Story 163  

2 comments:

  1. So I see you finally got to write a story about Rottnest Island. Been talking about it for years.
    Now where is this going? Looks like they will swap. Hope so.
    Looking forward to the next two parts.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! Katrina and David watching Joyce and Jeremy fucking on the beach and then they get caught themselves. What a great way to launch into a sexy weekend.
    Joyce - (The real Joyce.)

    ReplyDelete