Friday 23 October 2015

Story 164 Background


                                                                               Posted by Anne & Allan.
Hi, Allan here.
       Once a long time ago I saw a video about Rottnest Island. It showed two girls swimming naked in crystal clear water. That scene of only a few minutes has always left an impression on me. I’ve had a fascination with this island.
       Susan used to live in Perth so she told us more about it, then when she got in contact with her father again, Susan and Anne got to visit Perth and see Rottnest Island. Finally, back in June 2015, my dream came true and I got to visit this island too. I also saw two beautiful girls, a Japanese and a European (Anne & Susan) swimming naked in crystal clear water. Fantasy realised! 

Anne now.
       For a few years now, ever since Donald and Paula came into the Letters Story it has been our intention to do some stories around Rottnest Island. One of the reasons Katrina went to Perth was so we could write one of these stories but then things didn’t go according to plan.
        I had my second child then things got busy with the farm. Many other stories were started include others set during this trip to Perth so I had to limit the size of this Rottnest Island story. In the end, I got Allan to help and we did a fairly good job. With publishing now rushing up we don’t have much time to develop it any further. 

        Now if you go out a long way into the future you will see we will return to this island for another few stories between some different characters. I hope we can do a better job with these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment