Thursday 15 October 2015

Story 163 Background


                                                                               Posted by Susan.
       Right we want something hot and sexy for Jeevan to enjoy. He has just spent three sexy days in Singapore with the beautiful young Katrina. Now let’s give him something different now. This time he gets to share the delights of a hot and sexy, older woman. Read my story! I don’t think he would have any complaints about how his night went. I know Paula certainly wouldn’t.
       Ayaka left it very open for me with this story. She basically said ‘Jeevan is in Perth now, give him some fun with Donald and Paula.’
       So most of this story is just that one big sex scene. I think the story delivers with that so nothing more is needed to be said here.

       Writing about a man, having sex through his eyes, trying to experience what he might feel was interesting considering I have a pussy, not a cock. Ha! Ha! Well, last time I checked I did, maybe I might have grown one since writing that. Better check again, I think!

       Some of us are trying to improve our writing. We are trying to capture the little, often funny conversations, those special little moments within a session of sex. By doing this we hope we are making our writing more real, more vivid and exciting for you, our readers. I know writing gets me horny sometimes so I hope we get you guys horny too. If you do then I will consider we have succeeded.

1 comment:

  1. It amuses me Ayaka giving you girls instructions like that.
    So reading between the lines she said, "Give him a but fuck with Paula!" LOL I see he got it too.
    Now the question that I want answered is:- If I am over there now, would Ayaka ask you to give James a big fuck too? What do you say Ayaka? Can I play with Sexy Sue all night? LOL
    James.

    ReplyDelete