Friday 30 October 2015

Story 165 Jeremy & Joyce.

Index of Letters         Story 165 Background         Back to Story 164  

David here.
        We stayed overnight on Rottnest Island with Joyce and Jeremy sharing a two bedroom beach front unit with us at the Geordie Bay. I was sitting on the deck with Joyce and we were watching Katrina and Jeremy down on the beach where he had taken her to get some photographs. They were supposed to be photographing the beach and ocean but now they were photographing each other, well mainly he was photographing her. She soon had taken her shorts and T-shirt off and was posing in her bikini. Naughty girl, Katrina! Showing off for Jeremy, were you?
        “Katrina is a lovely girl,” Joyce said.
        “Yes,” I agreed.
        “She’s hot too.”
        I just nodded, not sure where this was going.
        “She’s bold too. Look at her down there now.”
        Right there on the beach in front of all the holiday units, she now had her top off while he was still taking photographs of her bare-breasted.
        “Yes, she is,” I replied.
        “Jeremy likes her too.”
        “Does he?”
        I could sort of see that!
        “I think he wouldn’t mind trying with her too.”
        “You mean…….?”
        “Yes David, we swap. You get me, I know you’ve wanted me too…… Jeremy gets Katrina…. You stay with me tonight….. And we’ll make a night of it.”
        Wow! I didn’t expect that. Well, not Joyce coming out and saying it so boldly like that. The offer was tempting too. I’d seen Joyce naked enough and had wondered what she’d be like. She is a couple of years older than me but still a hot sexy lady.
       Just that afternoon I’d watched her fucking Jeremy on the nude beach. That had been sexy to see her too. The fact that she continued, knowing we were watching surprised me too. Yes, I wouldn’t say no to a night with her too.
        I wondered about Katrina. I knew she had other sex partners. She’s openly told me she’d fucked Jeevan in Singapore. And she seemed to be getting on well with Jeremy now. She had also made it clear she was interested in my Uncle Paul too. It was my guess she’d be OK with Jeremy as well. But I decided the best idea was to talk with Katrina first. I told Joyce this and she seemed happy with my reply. I suppose she thought she had it in the bag, knowing Katrina.

        I was going to wait until I had Katrina alone but when they came back up to the unit, Joyce told Jeremy in front of us.
        Katrina turned to me and asked, “Have you arranged the swapping. David?”
        “No, Katrina. I was going to ask you……..”
        “Are you giving me away so soon?”
        “Katrina, It’s not like…….”
        “Poor Katrina!” she said. “Being given to another man.”
        But she couldn’t hide the slight smile on her face. “Hey! Stop teasing me,” I said as I reached out to whack her behind. She quickly jumped away then turned to Jeremy and asked.
         “Jeremy, can I spend the night with you to save me from this beating man.”
         “Yes Katrina,” Jeremy said, putting his arm around her. “I’ll save you.”
         “Well don’t save me too much,” she said grinning. 

Hi from Katrina.
        I think David has been doing enough of his writing. He is giving this story to me now but I am giving him a surprise by asking him to help me telling it. 

        At first, it had been a good idea to do this partner swapping. It sounded like fun and you all know I’m always ready for fun. But now I was beginning to get cold feet when I realised I had committed myself to spending a night with a man I hardly knew. Yes, I had seen him the year before at the resort on the Great Barrier Reef but then I had only spent a short time with him and his wife when we came back from the nude cruise. Then since I’d been in Perth we had only spent one day with them when they joined us on this trip to Rottnest Island. Now I had committed myself to spending a night with him.
         I didn’t know anything about what he liked or disliked, now I was expecting to know how to have sex with him and make him happy in the bed. One good thing I did know about him was that he kind of fancied me. That was some hope at least.
          Jeremy was a good looking guy, slightly older than me and married to a lovely lady. He had a good body, maybe a bit slimmer than many men I knew, but I liked what I had seen. Of course most of the times I had known him we had both been naked too. What I did notice about him was his lack of body hair. Mostly his body was smooth and hairless, almost like mine.
         We sat down with them for a meal. I noticed Jeremy sat opposite me as Joyce sat opposite David. I knew he was watching a lot; at that point, I was in my clothes but I wondered what he was thinking. Was he thinking of me naked? Was he thinking of the sex with me? Maybe he felt the same as I did just putting the brave face. Maybe he was a lot bolder, just taking it all in his stride, relaxed with what we would be doing that night.   
  
        After dinner, we went to our unit and were sitting into the lounge, when I sat on one couch and Jeremy sat beside me. Meanwhile, David was on the other couch with Joyce. I think at that point we were all unsure where this was going because I noticed they were all looking at me.  
       “How do we do this Katrina?” David asked.
       I was unsure what to say.
       “You have more experience than us,” Joyce said. “I’ve only ever been with Jeremy.”
       Suddenly I realised they were looking to me for advice. I didn’t know what to do or say. In truth, I was as nervous about this as they were.
       “I think we should take things slowly. Get used to our new partners first.”
       “What do you suggest?” Joyce asked.
       “What about a game. A stripping game?” I suggested. When nobody replied I continued. “We can get each other naked and maybe do some sexy things to each before going off with our partners.”
        “Ok,” Joyce replied. “We can play a card game.”
        “Yes but as teams. When I lose Jeremy takes one item of my clothing. When he loses I take one off him.”
         Now they were warming to the idea and soon we had the rules all worked out. We even had an extra part where once we were naked the other team got to ask forfeits from us. 

        The game went well for the first part where we were stripping each other. This happened quite quickly and soon all four of us were naked, three white Europeans and one brown Indian girl. Now we were ready to start the more sexy part.
         David was the first to lose and Jeremy asked me what we should get him to do. I suggested he had to play with Joyce’s breasts, touching them with only his hands.
        It was sexy to watch him, touching her like that. She had turned towards him, presenting her breasts to him. His hands were all over her breasts, holding them, rubbing over them, playing with her nipples. Soon she had her eyes closed, enjoying what David was doing to her. I heard Joyce give a soft moan as he rolled her nipples between his fingers. So that was good that already she was enjoying him.
       Soon my turn to have my breasts felt by Jeremy. I know he was fascinated with my dark skin well now he got to do more than look. I turned towards him, presenting my chest to him as Joyce had just done for David. I expected his hands would have gone straight for my tits but they didn’t. His hand touched my neck, fingers running down off my shoulder, lower towards the swelling of my breast. He was only supposed to be touching my breasts but I had not any problem with that. As his finger ran lower towards the nipple crowning the peak, his other hand reached for my other breast. Soon both breasts, both nipples, were getting the treatment with his fingers. Oh it felt good, my nipples hardened at the pleasure, my eyes closed and I began to realize I was getting turned on by this. 

      Then a bit later, I got kisses all over the top of my body. He started at my neck again. That felt good, especially when his kisses became little nibbles against the flesh. He even went higher and nibbled at my ear. I had my eyes closed by then, enjoying what he was doing. Soon his kisses began to move lower, down on to my breast. His tongue found my hard nipple, licking around it, over it. Then his lips closed over it. Yes, he was sucking my nipple now. That was not a kiss Jeremy, much more than kissing, but so thrilling for me to feel, my skin and nipple became alive to his touch.
        Jeremy and I then got to watch David do similar to Joyce as her breasts and nipples got the full treatment. It was obvious how well he did that as soon she was moaning with the pleasure of it.  

        I then had to open my legs so he could touch my pussy next. I sat back in the chair as my legs drifted open. That was more sexy because I opened myself so all three of them could see me, see what he was touching. Jeremy must have felt how turned on I was, I was soaking with my juice by then. First, his finger stroked up and down my lips making them swell and open, then two fingers slipped inside me. Oh, the way he was doing that was so good, much longer and I sure I would have made a cum. But then he did some more. He pulled my pussy lips open so they could see. Yes both Jeremy and Joyce were amazed when he pulled the dark lips of my pussy apart to reveal the bright pink inside.
        “You are pink!” he said.
        “Of course I’m pink!” I laughed. “Do you think I’m brown all the way through?”
        “Well no. I never really thought about it. That’s all.”
        Don’t worry Jeremy, you are not the first white guy to be surprised by that. It is just more of a surprise with Indians girls because the lips of my pussy are so dark, almost black so when they are apart from the flesh inside appears so bright. 

        On the other side of the low coffee table, similar things were happening between Joyce and David. What the guys were doing to us was getting more and more sexy. It was getting me more sexy with each step we took. I could tell they were getting into the game as much as we were. To say the truth, this game was now going further than I had intended but nobody had made their mind to say 'Stop!'
       Then came a demand from Joyce that surprised us. I had to take Jeremy’s cock and suck him. Now that was really stepping over the line going beyond play and foreplay to actual sex. Oh, well I did suggest this game so I decided I might as well make it good.
        I kneeled down in front of him and pulled his legs open. Then I reached out for his cock. He was ready for me, hard like a rod of steel. I rubbed my hands over it first and then leaned forward towards him with my head. By now David and Joyce had moved over each side to watch us from a close distance. I took hold of his shaft and the three of them watched as I put out my tongue towards the top of his cock. But I was playing with him, teasing him by holding back, not quite touching him. He cock gave a massive jerk and I had to smile. He was so excited and so ready for me.
       I ran my tongue over the tip of his cock, making him jerk again. Then I was licking all around him. I wanted to do a good job, both for him and for the other two, my audience watching. Soon I had progressed to taking him into my mouth and as I sucked at him both hands were touching him, one holding his balls while the other pumped his cock.
       I realised that my minute had long since passed but I now, was ready to take him the whole way. I could hear his breathing begin to quicken, feel his body responding. By now his cock was responding too, with regular powerful jerks. I knew by then that he was getting close. It was only a matter of time before I pushed him over.
       He gave a deep moan. It was sexy to hear him and I even felt a feeling from the pussy which is my own. I could feel the muscles of his body working and I knew the cum was rising now. I think his orgasm was a good one. Suddenly the cum burst from his cock and I could feel the hot juice and taste its saltiness. First, he came in my mouth but somehow he slipped out and I took a shot on my face and two more down onto my breasts.
       As Jeremy recovered he noticed the mess I was in. I was not worried, it could be cleaned up but he was shocked to have done such a thing.
      “Sorry!” he said. “I lost it a bit there.”
      I just smiled. As I said, I didn’t really mind. Rather I was happy that I’d done such a good job. Joyce soon produced a towel for Jeremy to wipe me clean. Now with him rubbing over my breasts like that, the roughness of the towel against my nipples, it didn’t cool me off, rather making me more hot for him. 

      As I said, that had taken us past the turning point. The card game was now forgotten. I suggested that since Jeremy and I had put on a show, it was their turn now. When they didn’t move I made a suggestion.
       “David, show Joyce how well you can eat pussy.”
        He looked at me surprised at first, and then he smiled. Turning to Joyce he said, “Come on Joyce, let’s show them.”
        She smiled, sat back on the couch and he kneeled in front of her, opening her legs. I could see the slightly nervous smile she gave him, being so open and exposed to him, to all of us like that. David did a good job on her pussy; I remember back in India that first day in the secret garden when I gave him a lesson in pussy licking. Well, what he did to Joyce was a textbook performance and the teacher could give him 10 out of 10, even if it wasn’t my pussy getting the treatment this time.
        Jeremy and I were up close, watching everything he did. First, he started with slow licking. Long slow strokes up and down as she moaned and humped gently back at him. She became so wet as he continued and soon I could see he had cum juice all over his face. Now he was pressing his tongue into her, pressing between her open lips. She loved that as she pressed her pelvis up against him causing him to go even deeper. Soon she began bucking around, crying out with the thrilling feelings he was causing her body so he had to reach out and hold her to him. He knew he had succeeded in getting her so worked up that with a few sucks on her clitty he took her into a very hot cum.  
        She cried out! It was sexy to hear. Sexy to see this girl taking an orgasm from the man I loved. Her body shuddered as deep feelings hit her. He kept pressing into her, kept sucking at her clit as intense feeling must have continued. Finally, he let her go, moving away from her clitty to gently lick along her pussy lips. I heard a soft moan as she relaxed. That was so sexy to see.

       “Our turn now,” Jeremy said to me. “Lay down on the floor.”
       I lay back on the soft rug wondering what he was going to do. He must be going to eat my pussy like that I thought. 
        While David and Joyce sat watching he started on my breasts and nipples, feeling them, touching them then finally sucking them again. But it was more this time as soon his hands had moved lower, his fingers finding my pussy. I was wet and my lips swelled leaving me open. His fingers slipped inside me, pumping in and out, rubbing against the hood over my clitty.
       Now his head had moved down there too. Soon his hands had been replaced by his lips and tongue. I was settled in to get what David had just given Joyce but no, this was just a warm-up as soon Jeremy was moving again and I realised he was lining up his cock to enter me.        Looked over to see if our audience was still watching but now they were more occupied with games of their own. Joyce had David pushed back on the couch with her body down on top of him. I knew soon they would be fucking too.
       Jeremy pressed into me. I felt the head of his cock against me. The pressing and he entered me and the full feeling as he moved deeply into my pussy. Now he began to thrust at me with powerful slow strokes. It felt good, with all that we’d been doing, I was horny and ready for some cock. He was good, he knew what he was doing, he seemed to know how to please me. As my excitement built so did the power and speed of his thrusts. I now realised Jeremy was stronger than he looked.
        I felt my cum building. Those old familiar feelings, the warnings of my body telling me my climax was near. Then it happened, my orgasm began in my clitty, exploding through my body, making me cry out with the thrill of it. I bucked at him and wiggled around under him but somehow he held on, staying inside me, continuing to pump his cock into me.
        As he continued I settled down to his rhythm again. That hard cock moving across my exposed clitty was soon getting to me again. I was building towards my second climax. It was getting closer and closer as the tension in my body increased. Then it burst upon me, another powerful cum, not as big as the first but still a good one. As I recovered I realised he had stopped. His cock was jerking as he filled me with his cum. I hoped it had been a good one for him too.

        Soon after that, we retired to our rooms. I went with Jeremy and David went with Joyce. There was another intense sex session before we got to sleep. Next morning he was as horny as ever again. This time he lay on the bed and I was on top so I really gave him a good time. It was late when we all got down for breakfast but it had been a good night for us all. 

Hi from Jeremy. (Added later)
        It’s a while since Katrina has returned to India. In a few weeks, I will be leaving with my wife Joyce, Paula & Donald to visit India to attend a wedding. Well, actually more than attending as I’ll be taking part as David’s best man.
        After Katrina left, David brought over some books she had given him. I was surprised that they were so many stories of many sexy adventures from the group we’d meet at the resort. David also showed us a couple of the stories Joyce and I were in too. The stripping chess game, and the nude cruise out to the Barrier Reef.
        Then he dropped the bomb on me. He wanted me to write about my night with Katrina. I said I’m not good enough to do that but I will write something about my impressions of this sexy Indian girl I’d been fortunate to spend a night with.
        At the resort, I was watching these naked Indian girls and I was fascinated with their sexy bodies. I had never seen an Indian girl naked before and to see their bodies were actually a variety of browns rather than the same colour all over. I also noticed some were very dark while others like Katrina were more of a very deep golden sun-tan.
       With Katrina I got to see her body much more closely, to touch her and have sex with her. She was a good bed partner, very skilled and the sex was great with her giving me a very good time that night. I enjoyed what we did in front of my wife Joyce and David. I then got to enjoy her by myself in the bedroom. Even more, I enjoyed getting to know her better too.
       I was expecting her to lead since she was more experienced with different partners than me but it was clear she wanted me to. We tried it with me on top at first and it went well. Later, when we recovered she took over and gave me a good time. I like that way, my wife often does it with me. I like looking up at the woman as she fucks me. Seeing and feeling her body working to fulfil both of us. Katrina proved good at this too. She knew just what it took to slowly bring me to the boil and get me off. She knew how to get herself off too.
       I lay there afterwards and felt her snuggled against me. We talked for a few minutes and then I noticed she was still. I lay thinking about what had happened that day and how I came to be sleeping with this beautiful woman I had hardly met. Yes, she is a beautiful woman. David you are going to marry a wonderful lady.    



Index of Letters         Story 165 Background         Back to Story 164  

5 comments:

  1. Naughty Ayaka!
    Now that was a sexy story. I seen a few of these stripping games stories now but you one is one of the best.
    When do I get to play that game with you? Would be most delightful with a sexy Japanese girl.
    How much practice was required to get those scenes right?
    Naughty James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naughty Ayaka, no way! Looks like naughty James to me.

      Yes Ayaka we enjoyed that story. I like the way you focused on the game and hardly mentioned the sex that followed them in their bedrooms. I like the way you didn't try and do everything,but rather just doing one scene and doing it well. I can see a growing maturity in your writing. honey.
      Janet

      Delete
    2. Every so often I find a classic line in your stories. I gem that makes me smile.
      Ayaka in you own way you gave us a beauty this time:-
      "Jeremy, save me from this beating man!" That was so good.
      I put that along side that other classic "I'm very Ok with that Mike."
      Both are really bad English but both work so well too.
      A good story, nice and sexy too. Well done Ayaka.
      Simon.

      Delete
    3. Simon
      Have you considered that in some parts of the world that might in fact be good English.
      Asami

      Delete
  2. This second part is great two. I can see Joyce and Jeremy getting bolder. Doing a partner swap now.
    Will they do more? Of course. There is another story to go yet before they leave the island.
    Joyce (The real one.)

    ReplyDelete