Friday 6 November 2015

Story 166 Background.



                                                                               Posted by Anne & Allan.
Allan here.
         Well after Ayaka’s sexy night scene we still had these couples on the island for another day. There was a reason for this as I wanted them, particularly Katrina to enjoy some water activities she had missed out on at the resort.
         So first she needed to be able to swim? No problem! Quickly swimming lessons back in India were invented so she could swim.
        I wanted to go into some detail of their swimming and snorkelling but Anne had other ideas. She wanted them to get into some more good sex together. I put aside my ideas to help her with the big sex scene of this story. 

Anne here.
        Now Ayaka has a has already covered how these two couples swapped partners and even had sex in front of each other so that began to cut down the options we could use. Then we hit upon a three-some. What if Joyce asked about doing that? So that sort of set the theme for the story. Of course, they had four people so we had to keep the fourth person involved too, either play with themselves while watching or by joining in.
        Then it was suggested in a writers meeting that we go further and get the two girls into a hot 69 session too. Before we wrote that, one night my friend Shandra invited Allan and I over for dinner. That night it was just the four of us, two couples.
        We began talking about the new addition to my story and the subject of what would the men be doing while the two girls were having their 69. One idea was that they may wank-off and cum over the girls on the ground in front of them. A sexy idea but I wanted more.
       Then Rajah made a game-changing suggestion. “Why don’t the guys join in?”
       We discussed how this might happen. It became a very interesting discussion as different possibilities were explored and either developed or dropped. Finally, we settled on the boys joining in while the girls continued with their 69. I wasn’t sure this was physically possible with the girls in this position but Rajah insisted that it was.
        All this sex talk was beginning to get to me now. Suddenly I challenged him to show me. He stopped and looked at me for a minute then smiled. We quickly established that the other two were willing to help too and soon all four of us were stripping our clothes off.
        I got into a 69 with Shandra, with me on top. We didn’t do much just lick each other a few times before we invited the guys to join in. It was easy for Rajah to enter me with some help from his wife rubbing me, getting me wet and opening my pussy lips for him.
       At the other end, it wasn’t going so well. See with Shandra’s pussy being so close to the ground and my head being in the way, Allan was having trouble entering her. Finally, the only solution was for me to shift back and give him some room. This meant I could only use my fingers to touch her. It also changed things at the other end as now my pussy was out of reach of her mouth too so she had to use her fingers too.
        But it worked in that all four of us got off. Not good sex, but we all got off even if some of us didn’t get those intense orgasms we all enjoy.
        So yes the scene has been tested and it does work although I don’t recommend it as the best way you can have sex.

1 comment:

  1. Oh well!
    Another test run becomes a story. Reality and fiction mixing again. Sometimes I'm not sure where one meets the other.
    Amanda.

    ReplyDelete