Friday 13 November 2015

Story 167 Part One Background

    Index of Letters                      Return to Story 167 

                                                                           Posted by Shandra & Rajah.
Hi from Shandra.
         While Allan & Anne were working on the Rottnest Island stories, my husband Rajah and I were working on two stories of our own. Originally they were intended to be just one story in two short parts but it soon became apparent that two complete stories would be required.
        In my story when they come home from the office, it becomes very clear that Paula is ready for another night of fun with Jeevan. I don’t know if it was because he was Indian or just the idea of being with another man but she really was hot for him.
        As we have seen in other stories, Jeevan is into large breasts and slow sex. Well, Paula provided the large breasts but the sex she wanted wasn’t exactly slow. Anyway, it went well and they both had fun. Then she took him again, this time with her on top. This time the sex was slow and steady, just how Jeevan likes it and again they both got off.
       Well, that is about all of this story, really just one big sex scene. The sex was good but perhaps, in my rush towards publishing, I didn’t do as well as I could have. I think with more time I could have developed it a lot more.

       In the end, we had to leave it but I think you will get the idea that their night together went well. 

Index of Letters                Return to Story 167

No comments:

Post a Comment