Friday 13 November 2015

Story 167 One Hot Night – Part One


Part One - Fun with Paul.
Jeevan here.
         Our stay in Perth was almost over. A lot had been achieved; it was well worth us coming. I know Sarvesh was pleased with the feedback we’d sent to him. We’d put Donald in charge here and with the funds we’d put in, he’d done well, built a strong, robust, well-managed operation now.
         A couple of days after we arrived, Donald approached me about extending our stay. At first, I was against it. I wanted to get back to India, back to the business there. He put a strong case and I could see a lot more could be achieved with us staying longer. I spoke to Sarvesh and he agreed that it was worth me extending my stay. I don’t need to add that Katrina had no problems with it at all.
         The one problem for Katrina was that David had to fly to Sydney for an overnight business trip. Donald tried to get her on this trip too but it was too late to change flight bookings. Finally, it was decided she would stay with us in Perth while David went on by himself. Of course, any plans that Katrina had of a relaxing two days were quickly shattered when Donald got her out of bed and into the office. He quickly gave her some work to do too.
         She had a very long meeting with the warehouse manager, the outcome of which we are trialling a different shipping company for our shipments between Australia and New Zealand. Good work, Katrina! This new company seems to be working out well.

        That evening the three of us arrived home to find Paula had been busy. She had a lovely meal for us, over which she suggested some entertainment for the evening.
        “I feel naughty tonight,” she informed us.
        “What do you have in mind, Paula?” Donald asked her.
        “I feel like some hot sex.”
        This girl was wasting time was she? She knew what she wanted and she was asking him for it. In front of us too! Well that was what I thought at first.
        When none of us replied, Paula got up from her seat and came around to me, pulling my chair back so she could sit on my knee.
        “Hot sexy fun….. with this bad boy!”
        Her hands came up to my shirt as she undid the top buttons.
        For a moment I wondered what Katrina and Donald would think of this but as I watched, Katrina got up and went over to Donald. He pushed his chair back and she sat on his knee, facing him, with one leg each side of his. With the short skirt she was wearing, her pantie covered pussy was openly exposed for him. Soon his hands were all over her. Then he began undoing the buttons of her blouse.
        That was almost all I saw of them because the girl sitting with me had my shirt open and her hands running over my chest. My hands were soon all over her chest too.
       Suddenly she got up off my knee, and then pulling me by the hand, got me up too before leading me off to the bedroom. I glanced over my shoulder to see a half-naked Katrina starting down the stairs with Donald right behind her.
       What Paula and I didn’t know was that Donald and Katina had already started their fun earlier that morning before they arrived in at the office.

        Reaching the bedroom, Paula was on to me straight away. There was no playing around with this girl. She knew what she wanted and she was going for it.
        Very soon she had me naked and she was well on the way herself too. I think we would have been straight on to the bed if I hadn’t stopped her. I wanted a shower, I’d been at work all day and wanted to be clean-up before we got down to doing anything. When I suggested we take a shower together she stopped what she was doing for a moment, a bit surprised I think.
       Finally, she must have realised what I meant, as she agreed. Soon we were both naked under the water. Her body was rubbing against mine, her hands were all over me, and she was making it very clear she was really on heat for some hot sex.
       I learnt later that she had been thinking about having me again all day. In a high state of horniness; keeping herself there with pussy work-overs during the day.
       Soon her hands found my cock. By this time I was hard which I think pleased her. Her soapy hands found my shaft, she rubbed over me, up around and over my cock-head, down to its base, down over my balls.
       Not much else on me got washed until I did it myself. But first I put my attentions on rubbing soap all over her hot sexy body too. I loved those large sexy breasts. They were really something you could get your hands into. Rubbing over them, holding them, feeling their weight in your palms before going for her hard, dark red nipples surround with their large dark rings.
        She gave a deep sigh as I found her nipples. It was clear this girl loved nipple play, loved them to be touched and handled. So I decided to take it to the next level as I bent my head towards them. She saw where I was going and both her hands abandoned what she was doing to my cock, coming up to grasp my head, pulling me towards her.
        My face was pulling against her ample breasts; I began licking over them, sucking them, plunging my head in deep between them. She was loving it; giving deep moans as she held me. I must admit I was enjoying myself too, getting to play with her like that. I’ve always been a man for big breasts and these were a pair of beauties!
        Finally, I decided it was time to go further. My hand moved lower, finding a luxurious bed of pussy hair between her thighs. Moving in deeper until I found the wetness of her pussy. Her lips were open and ready as I thrust my fingers into her. She let out a gasp as she felt me. Then as I pulled up against her clitty, a deep moan in my ear.
        I continued sucking and nibbling at her neck as I began working at her pussy. It didn’t take too long before I realised she was ready to cum. I thought, why not? With a few more deep thrusts into her, I sent her over. Her moan became a cry as she fell against me, my hand going around her to support her until she could recover.
       Oh doing that to her was just so sexy. I love to watch a female orgasm. See and feel her body respond as the moment of climax sweeps over her. Sometimes its spectacular to watch and this woman didn’t disappoint me either. Her whole body shook as the deep spasms overran her. And that deep throaty cry she gave out. So exciting, so sexy!
       She stepped out of the shower and as I watched her drying off I gave myself a quick clean to wash off from my day at work. As I left the shower, she was waiting with a towel to dry me too.

       Now we were in the bedroom. She was lying back on the bed. For a moment I was standing watching her. As she lay back against the pillow her legs drifted apart presenting me with her full nakedness. She knew I was watching, she wanted me to watch.   
       As she watched me back, her hands went to her breasts. Holding them, playing with them, displaying them for me. It was sexy to watch her but more was to come has both hands went lower to her pussy. Soon she was rubbing herself there too, working on her pussy, pulling the lips open for me to enjoy. Then her fingers were thrusting in between her open wet pussy lips. Her other hand was working at the hood over her clitty.
        Oh, that was so sexy. I couldn’t wait any longer. I climbed on to the bed as her hands came up to grab me, pulling me down on top of her.
        I felt a hand grasp me guiding me into her pussy. Then came the feeling of wetness as I pressed against her, the warmth as she opened to allow me to enter, and then I was inside her. I love that feeling, the moment of entry, when a woman opens herself to me. It’s always a special moment for me, a moment to savour and enjoy.
        But I didn’t have long to enjoy her pussy before she began humping at me. It was very clear this woman had other ideas. Paula wanted to be fucked and she wanted it hard and rough too. That was fine with me too. If that is what this sexy, horny woman wanted, that is what she would get.
       I thrust against her, my cock plunging in, going deep inside her. Oh, she loved that letting out another deep moan. Pulling back, I drove into her again, coming down hard on her, my pelvis crashing against her one as I did. That was the beginning of some wild rough sex. It was extremely physical for both of us but exciting too.
        The orgasms that followed were intense, leaving us breathless as we fell apart. I was soaking with sweat from my efforts and I notice she was about as bad.
       I watched her laying there, her chest rising and falling as she struggled to regain her breath. Then she looked over at me and smiled.
        “That was……..Oh so good…. Good sex……”
       I knew what she meant. It was good sex or should I say great sex!

       Soon she had recovered and was kneeling, one leg each side of mine as I lay flat on the bed. Her hands came to my cock as she began working on me. It didn’t take long for her to get a reaction, I began to harden again. She noticed that and smiled at what she had done.
       A bit more playing and she knew I was ready to go again. She moved forward, bringing her body up until her pussy was close to my cock, then taking me with both hands I watched as she guided me into her pussy.
        This is another sexy thing I like to watch; a woman taking my cock and guiding it into her pussy. Not once did I look down from her face but I knew exactly what she was doing. I could feel her hands as they gripped my shaft. Then I felt the warm wetness as the head of my cock made contact with her pussy lips.
        I enjoyed the look of concentration as she pushed her body down against me. The pressure of my cock against the lips of her pussy. Then that smile as her pussy lips opened and I slipped into her. First, there was only my head, as she pulled back to try again. This time I went deeper and the next deeper still until finally, she was taking all of me.
        Now she began to fuck me. I could feel her body working against mine. Her hips moving, causing her pelvis to move against me, my cock to slide smoothly in and out. As she worked she leaned forward a bit to bring my cock in closer contact with her clitty. I could see how her breasts were now hanging, swinging above me as she moved. My hands reached up to take them, play with them, while she continued to fuck me.
        She was good. She knew exactly what she was doing. This time the sex was slow, slow controlled sex. A steady movement as she built my excitement. But she was controlling me. Watching me, watching my face and expression, as she slowly built me towards my next orgasm. I think she was also controlling herself too, giving herself enough contact to keep building her own excitement without sending herself over into an orgasm.
        This was sex the way I like it. Enjoying the process, the slow building towards orgasm, a strong climax to finish. She seemed to want this as well; she seemed to know exactly how to do it.
          This mood change was a bit surprising, a complete contrast to our first session together. But as I said above it was enjoyable and I soon realised it was getting to me too.
         I think she realised how close I was. I felt her pussy press down against me. She was bringing her clit directly into contact with my shaft. A few more thrusts and she went over. Her bucking around above me was exciting, both to feel and see. It was what it took to send me over too. I cum, shooting my man-juice deep inside her. She felt that too, giving another deep moan as she looked down at me with a big smile on her face.
         We sat like that for some time until she was sure I was finished. It had been good sex again and I was pleased how she had timed things so well so we both climaxed at almost the same time.
         She fell forward against me and I felt the pressure of her breasts against my chest as her head came down to mine. To my surprise, she kissed me directly on my lips. Not a light kiss either but deep with her mouth open, her tongue finding mine. While we did, our kissing long-lasting as our tongues danced together, I continued to use the spring of the bed to hump at her, my cock gently sliding in and out of her soaking pussy, then as it contracted just bumping against her swollen lips.
         It had been two sessions of great sex. Each a complete contrast to the other.
        By then it was getting late and so I reached for the bedside light. She snuggled up against me as we settled down to sleep. For a moment, just before sleep overtook me, I thought about Katrina and Donald and wondered what they had been doing downstairs.
       
        In the early hours of the morning, I awoke to find myself hard and horny. I could feel her behind against me as she lay on her side facing away from me. I think she could feel my erection against me as she moved to allow me to enter her again. It was slow gentle sex for me, for her I’m not even sure she was completely awake. After a gentle cum, we settled down for the rest of the night.
        I would have liked to have played again in the morning but we woke up late and had to rush to get ready for another day in the office.
        I noticed when Donald came upstairs Katrina wasn’t with him. He said something about Katrina was intending to “work from home today.” I later learnt her “work” included sleeping late, then relaxing beside the pool.
        Naughty girl, Katrina! Leaving all the work for me!


       What work Jeevan? Do you call a long, lunchtime cruise on the river work?
                                                                                                        Katrina.    

      Index of Letters         Story 167 Part One Background         Back to Story 166  

2 comments:

  1. Hi guys.
    I am enjoying the comments between Jeevan and Katrina. During the Letters Series Jeevan has usually been a background character. He is there but not taking a leading role. During this trip to Perth you have really brought him out. I'm beginning to like him, seems like a fun guy.

    More recently I noticed an improvement in the writing standard too. This particularly stands out in the sex scenes. I also notice places where the conversation is more natural.

    When a couple have sex together there is communications between them. This could range from instructions to light-hearted teasing. You all seem to be doing a better job of capturing this.

    Well keep up the good work guys. It's been an amazing story so far and looking like a lot more to come.
    Love you guys.
    Moa

    ReplyDelete
  2. On behalf of all the Writing Team, thanks for your comments here. It is good to know that you feel we are improving.
    Moa I also want to take this opportunity to thank you for the work you are doing with Ayaka in tracking down many of those errors that have appeared in our work. That is a big task to read every post on this blog.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete