Friday 6 November 2015

Story 166 Rottnest Island – Part Two.

Index of Letters         Story 166 Background         Back to Story 165  


        Next morning broke fine and clear, after another beautiful sunrise. We had been talking about them taking me to a smaller nearby island off the coast of this main island. The plan was to hire canoes to go there then do some relaxing on the beach, snorkelling over the reefs and swimming while we were there. I was excited with this as I was unable to try these activities at the resort as I couldn’t swim. Now that was changed when I had become the good swimming with practice at the pool in India. 
         The canoes were a bit rocky; Jeremy had to hold it while I entered it. Once I was sitting it seemed better but still, I had to be careful so not to lean over the boat too far. They showed me how to use the stick they called a paddle. It had no top end, just a blade at each end. You dip it to the water one side then dip it to the water on the other. It was a little canoe so with little force I could push along very easy.
         We went out along the coast of the bay and around the rocky headland. Across the next bay, there was another headland of rocks and a short space of water to the small island. Once we were away from the main beach Jeremy was cheeky to me.
         “Get your tits out, Katrina.”
         “How do you know I am wanting that one?”
         “I’m sure you do.”
         “You are very sure.”
         “You did on the beach yesterday.”
         “But that was only the photos.”
         “Well let me take some photos here.”
         The other two were a bit away in their canoes. Now they caught us up. They had heard what we had been talking. Now they joined in.
         “Come on, Katina,” Joyce said. “Let do some topless canoeing?”
         She reached behind and undid her top, dropping it down into the canoe in front of her. Quickly I did the same so soon two sets of breasts were showing.
        “The scenery around here has suddenly got a lot better,” David said smiling.
        “Sure has,” Jeremy agreed.
        Naughty boys! 

        We came to the channel and began the crossing to the island when a boat came racing up. I thought it might be dangerous with the wave it was making but then they slowed down to stop in front of us. I was the one leading so they were directly within my path.
        My bikini top had dropped down into the canoe, under my seat so would be hard to get it out. There was not much I could do so I remained topless. Even when I knew the three men in the boat were looking to me, I did not cover.
        “Hi darling,” one man said. “You look hot.”
        “Thank you,” I replied as I turned my canoe to go behind the boat.
        “Nice tits too. Are they real?”
        That question made me a bit annoyed they were asking. My hand went to one breast, holding below the nipple. 
        “Of course they are real.”
       “Come on board so we can find out for ourselves.”
       “No, thanks,” I laughed. “I have my boyfriend.”
       “You could have three boyfriends with us.”
         I smiled at that. I could see the ring on his finger.
         “No, I only need one boyfriend and I don’t think your wife would like it.”
         The other men laughed at that.
         “She’s got you there mate,” one said.
         By now the others were beside me. Joyce had her arms over her breasts but mine were still bare and openly on view. Finally, I decided I better cover them up and I move my arm to over them.
         I then heard a voice beside me as Jeremy said, “Come on guys. The show’s over now.”
         “Sure mate,” one of the guys on the boat said.
         “Nice chatting with you honey,” the first man said as the boat pulled away from us.
         I was kind of amused at that but I don’t think the others were. Jeremy warned me to be more careful next time as not all men were nice. Maybe I had been to bit innocent too. Maybe I should have hidden my breasts when they first saw us.      


        When we got to the island we found a sheltered bay. Pulling the canoe up on to the sand I got my bikini top from under the seat but rather than putting my top on I placed my bottom on the beach beside my top. They told me to wear a shirt over my back so my skin would not be burned. I like my brown colour. I didn’t want to turn black.
        We were going to try snorkelling in the water here. I saw them doing this at the Great Barrier Reef but I had never tried. They showed me how to fit the large flippers to my feet then they helped with my mask over my face.
        It was hard to walk into the water but once I was swimming it was easy to do. We drifted over the bottom of rocks and sand. The water was so clear I could see many fishes swimming far below me. It was beautiful to do this.
        After this, we sat under a tree to take our lunch. It was nice here. There was no one around and so quiet and peaceful. Only the sounds - lapping of little waves on the beach. After lunch, David sat back against a bank and I lay back against him. Across from us Jeremy and Joyce were doing the same. It was then that a very interesting conversation started.
        I knew they were both looking at me, enjoying my nakedness. I arranged my body with legs slightly parted to give a good view. Joyce was showing much of her body too for David and me to be viewing and enjoy. I never get tired of viewing nude Europeans because they are so strange to us Indians with bodies of white and pink which go a little bit brown in the sun or even bright red if they are not careful. Ha! Ha! 

        David began telling them about the Letters Books. They were amazed that such a book could have been made. When Joyce asked what was in the stories, David was telling them some. He also promised to borrow them the books.
        “What do they do in these books?” Joyce asked.
        “All sorts of things,” David replied.
        “And they tell about the sexy adventures of that group we met?”
        “Yes,” I added. “All of us are involved.”
        “And these stories are sexual….. Tell about the actual sex?”
        “Yes,” I said.
        “Oh!”
        I wasn’t sure how she was reacting to this. Then she said something that confirmed she was interested. “I would like to read these books.”
        “Sure,” David agreed. “You can borrow mine.”
        “Are there any threesomes?”
         That caught me by surprise, this girl wanting to know about that.
         “Yes,” said David. “Quite a few actually.”
         “Have you had a three-some Katrina? You know…. Two guys.”
         “Yes,” I replied.
         “I would like to try that. It might be fun.”
         “Why don’t you?”
         “Yes I might sometimes,” she replied.
         “No Joyce, I mean now. You have two boys. I think they will be keen for you.”
         I turned to the two guys who were just watching. “Do you two want the three-some with Joyce?”
        “Sure!” they both said almost at the same time. Typical men, full of enthusiasm!
        “You mean here?” she asked.
        “Why not?”
        She looked at both guys. I noticed checked their cocks too. Then she turned back to me and smiled. It was at that moment that I thought she was going to do. This was confirmed when she said, “Ok, I will.”
        So there was our plan for the first three-some ever for Joyce with both boys doing the sex to her. David turned around to look at me.
        “What about you Katrina?” he was having concern I was missing out.
        “I’ll be OK,” I said. “I can just watch.”
        “You mean to be the audience,” cheeky Jeremy added.        
        “Yes,” I grinned back. “The audience, perving to you three.”
        They all three laughed at that. 

        I soon realised that they were looking to me for advice so with my guidance I got Joyce to lie back on the grass. One of the men lays each side of her as they began touching and playing with her body. I could see that even this simple foreplay was getting all three of them excited. Not long before both men were with their cocks being hard.
       Jeremy was nibbling on her ear. It was obvious that he knew she enjoyed this, as soon her eyes closed and she gave a soft moan. Soon Jeremy is moving from her neck where he sucks gently at her flesh up to the bottom her ear where he nibbles onto her ear.
        Meanwhile, I push David forward to her. His hands go for her breasts, one to each breast, soon one to each nipple. It was sexy to watch as he worked at each nipple together, his fingers rubbing over them and rolling them between a thumb and first finger. It looked good and sexy but I bet it felt so hot for her too.
         Now David has moved closer, his head moves lower, and lower still until he contacts the hardness of her nipples with his tongue. First, his tongue wipes across the peak, then it wraps around the hard button over the dark rough bit surrounding.
        It was at about this time that Jeremy notices what David is doing to his wife’s nipple. He moves down to her other side, then pushing David’s hand away approaches her other nipple with his face and tongue. Soon Joyce is getting the same treatment to both breasts where the boys’ hands are gently squashing and massaging each mound of her flesh while each of her nipples is getting the attention of a mouth and tongue with the boys sucking and licking at her.
         It was sexy for me to watch and it was about this time that my fingers reached for the nipples which are my own. One hand going to each one, one hand pulling each one, and squeezing, and rolling between two fingers and a thumb. Not once do my eyes leave what was happening before me, to look down at myself is not needed because it was too sexy not to see them doing. Anyway, my hands knew where to go and what they were touching.
         Anyway, the excitement for Joyce was increasing when David’s hand was moving down her body. Soon his fingers had moved to her thigh as he stokes across the flesh on top then down on to the inside of her thigh. Her body knew where his hand wanted to go, where she wanted him to be, because her thighs gently parted, opening herself for him. From my position, she was wide open to me and I had a grand view of her pussy lips. She was so sexy for those boys now, I could see the juice covered over her, see the lips swollen and open.
          Now I saw David’s hand, his fingers slipping between her legs, his fingers moving down through the forest of her pussy until he discovered her wetness around her lips. I saw her thighs tighten, the mound of her pussy give a sharp hump against his hand, pressing his fingers down across her wet lips. Two fingers ran down along her lips, and then they slowly pulled up again. She felt that as her pelvis humps against his hand told just how sexy she was for him. I am amazed how horny and turned-on she had quickly become.
          Meanwhile, Jeremy still stayed with the top end of her body, moving back and forth between her breasts and nipples, suck and licking, rubbing over her with his fingers. From time to time he moved up to her face, kissing her on her lips or nibbling at her ear. It could not be a deep kiss as by now she was moaning so much and gasping for breath.
         This was so sexy to watch that by now one of my hands had moved, going down and finding my pussy while the other stayed at my breasts. It was sexy to feel my finger stroking over my pussy as I saw what these men were doing to Joyce. I knew my fingers would do more. I knew my fingers would soon press into me, going in deep and maybe even making my orgasm but for now, I was content for them just to lightly brush over the pussy lips which were mine. Just to keep me excited while I watched the sex going on before me.
         Now with David’s fingers were pressing deeper. I saw his fingers between her open lips, pressing in, going deeper. Soon the motion of his hand had changed from stroking two fingers over her pussy lips to thrusting two fingers deeply inside her. She liked that too as her pelvis humped, thrusting back at his hand in time with his thrusting.
         It was then that David moved down her body, getting between her legs. I moved closer to her side so I could watch closely what he was doing. Now I got to watch the man I loved doing to another woman what I had taught him to do to me. It was an amazing sight and by now my fingers were pressing into the pussy which is my own, I was fucking myself with my hand.
         With two fingers David had parted her, opening her up so both of us could see inside. She was so wet, so coated with the wetness of her cum juice.
         Now I watched his face lower to her pussy, his tongue reaches out and touched her. I saw the moment of contact, the point where his tongue touched her just near the top of her pussy slot. She felt it too when her whole body gave a massive shudder with the thrill of it. Her reaction was so powerful that even Jeremy stopped to look. For me, my body responded with a jerk of my pussy and the knowing of what she must have felt.
         Now David was working on Joyce’s pussy with his mouth and tongue. He was doing a good job and she was enjoying it, bucking around under him that he had to hold to her with his hands. Jeremy was lying beside her now, just running his fingers over her nipples as we both watched what David was doing. It was so sexy to see her body responding to him like that. On the other side from Jeremy was could both witness her whole body reacting from her face down to her pussy.
         By now David was going for it. He knew he could get to her first orgasm and was willing to try, pressing her towards that peak. Responding to him, she was bucking around, humping at him, moaning and gasping for breath. While his hands held to her, gripping her hips, holding her to his face, he continued to fuck her with his tongue.
        Suddenly it happened! All three of us knew the moment as she let out a cry as her orgasm hit her. I was amazed to witness it. It must have been so powerful too. Her back arched, her pelvis pressed up against his face before she fell back, her chest heaving as she tried to recover her breath.
       Oh, that was so sexy to watch. Too sexy because my pussy suddenly reacted too as my cum hit me. I gasped at its thrilling feelings and both men looked at me. Even Joyce opened her eyes and looked to me too. They all knew what I had just done to myself. I just smiled back then, happy with what I had done for my pussy, and happy what my pussy, she had done for me. David reached over and patted me on my thigh. There were no words, just him showing that he was happy for me too.      


       Now David moved to the next stage where he moved up so his cock could enter her. It was a bit of a funny position as he as sort of kneeling with her bum pulled up on to his thighs and her legs open around him. This opened her pussy wide to him and I watched as his cock entered her. While he fucked at her his fingers were moving all over upper parts of her pussy.
        It was sexy for Jeremy and me to watch as we could see her open pussy with David’s cock sliding in and out, but soon it became obviously not working for them.
       “This is not really the three-some,” Joyce said.
       She was right. It wasn’t with Jeremy sitting there watching.
       I thought I better arrange them better. “OK, David, you lay on the ground while you Joyce knee between his legs. Jeremy, while Joyce eats David, you fuck her from behind.”
       She quickly realised what that meant, “Oh! A cock at each end?”
       “Yes,” I replied. “Two cocks at once.”
       Her only answer was a soft moan.
       So now they changed positions as I had said. David lay back on the ground. Joyce was soon kneeling between his legs, taking his cock within her hands. While one hand cupped his balls, the other was gripping to his shaft. Slowly she began at wanking him as she watched his face. Her hands knew what to do and I notice her eyes never left his eyes. She was waiting, watching for the signal that he was ready for the next stage. I came to realise the experience of this girl at the sucking of a cock.
         Then it happened! David’s eyes closed and he gave a moan. This is what she was waiting for, as bending forward; Joyce lowered her mouth to his cock. There was not a lot of foreplay. I don’t think he needed it. Just some licking around the head of his cock before she lowered her mouth over it. Soon I could see she had him deep inside and as she continued wanking his shaft she also began sucking him too. It must have felt good because he gave out a deep moan.
         Now in the position Joyce was now in she was presenting her behind and open pussy to Jeremy. First, he ran his hands over her, his fingers taking some of her pussy juice up to her tight little bum hole. I leaned close to see his fingers touch her there, running their tips over her puckered opening, rubbing the juice all over. I think she felt that and liked it too.
         Jeremy moved closer until the head of his cock contacted her pussy. We both saw how she pressed back against him. She knew she would soon be getting his cock into her pussy and she wanted it too.
         I leaned over to watch him. He grasped her hips to steady himself as the head of his cock pressed against her. The lips opened and I could see him slowly press inside. First, he did a few thrusts with just his head, getting himself wet with her cum. Then he was going deeper; going further and further inside her until she was taking his entire length. Soon with powerful thrusts, he was fucking her, driving in deeply then pulling almost right out.
         Meanwhile, Joyce continued to suck off David’s cock. I could see it was good. She was doing a good job for him.

        Then David opened his eyes and saw me sitting there. He motioned me closer.
        “Get over me, Katrina. Let me eat your pussy.”
        I hesitated as this was supposed to be Joyce’s threesome.
        “Go on Karina,” Jeremy said. “Have some fun too.”
        ‘Didn’t he see I had also had my fun,’ I thought but then I was willing to join in.
        So I put one leg across David and brought my pussy up against his face. His tongue quickly found me and soon he was eating my pussy.
       Yes, I know what all you experts are saying, ‘How can a three-some have four people?’ but we were all enjoying so it is the business of our own how we do a threesome. If you have not heard of a three-some done by four people then I suggest you are not very experienced with the sex. Ha! Ha!
          Like this, every one was getting some fun. Everyone was having feelings building within their bodies. I knew intense sex like this could never last for long but them with all that had been done to here, it was only really necessary to reach orgasms now.
         First to get there was Joyce. I heard her give a muffled moan as her cum hit her. She stopped doing to David for a few moments while she recovered before continuing to work at him. By now David had reached my clitty. I can never take much of that as my very own cum arrived. After bucking at his face a few times I rolled off him.
         Now Joyce was working hard at David. Behind her, Jeremy was still fucking into her pussy. Both men looked ready to cum and I began to wonder which would be first. It was hot sex. Hot and sexy to watch. I was beginning to think of working on my pussy again when David got there.
        His body bucked up against her and I knew he was shooting into her mouth. She took some of it before pulling away, his last cum hitting her in the face. At that point, I’m not sure she even noticed.
        Behind her, Jeremy was close now. His hand was reaching under to her pussy. I guessed that he was now rubbing her clitty as suddenly she cried out again. Her body gave a massive jerk as she collapsed on top of David. That was the point where Jeremy slipped out of her. It was also the point where she cum again and he cum too. I watched the white cum burst from his cock and land all over his wife’s back and bum.
       It had been sexy and exciting. We lay back on the grass looking at each other. I think we all were happy with what we had done, what we had achieved. 
         We were laying back after their sex. It had been good sex and I knew they had all enjoyed it. The boys had achieved at least one orgasm each and I knew Joyce had about three. It was a bonus that I had done two as well.

        “That is not the only way a three-some can be done,” I told. “Two girls can be with one man too.”
        Joyce sat up when I said that.
        “I would like to see that too,” she said. “Could we try that now?”
        It surprised me that this girl still wanted more after all they had done to her!
        “Yes, if one of the men are willing to have the two girls.”
        I looked at the boys, wondering which one would be willing. It would be a problem if they both turned willing but then David said, “You go for it, Jeremy.”
        “What about you?” Jeremy asked.
        “It's fine. Will be fun to watch this time.”
        So that is how our plan was made for the second three-some on this little beach. We had sort of done something a bit like that already with two girls involved with one man but I knew she wanted to try it properly so I agreed to be involved.
       While they all watched me I put my leg over to the other side of Jeremy’s body so my wet pussy was brought down close to his cock. Then Joyce reached for him with her hand. While her right hand grasped the shaft of his cock and began pumping him, her other was rubbing on and around the head. Quickly I saw him harden even more than it was. He was ready for some more sex!
       Now I moved forward slightly getting up on to my knees. I positioned myself so the tip of his cock made direct contact with my pussy lips. I was wet and excited, my lips swollen and partly open. As his wife guided him, her other hand touched my pussy, her fingers pulling my lips apart, making way for him to enter me. He easily slipped between them and we could watch the head disappear inside me. I felt sexy to do that but even more sexy knowing they were watching and Joyce had helped him with fucking another woman and had touched my pussy like that.
       Now I pressed down more taking him deeper. Pulling back, then trying again, before long he was completely coated with my cum juice and I could take him all deep inside me. As my hips moved my pussy would pull back so he almost left me, them my pussy would move forwards taking so deeply inside me.
        Still, they watched. No one moved to join me. It was just me sitting up, fucking to Jeremy.
        “Come on Joyce,” I asked her. “Let him eat your pussy.”
        She smiled back at me. “OK, I will.”
        She moved in front of me with her back to me. I could see her bring her body, her pussy down to where his face would be. Soon I came to know Jeremy was eating his wife while fucking with me.
        This was getting very sexy now for all of us. I looked over to him and noticed even he was stroking a very hard cock. Naughty boy David! You said you would just be watching. 

        No worse than what you were doing Katrina. Working your pussy like that while you were watching.   David 
        It this at this point I reached forward and began touching Joyce. I felt her body stiffen as she realised it was the hands of a woman touching her breasts but soon she began to enjoy it. Joyce has lovely breasts and I was enjoying feeling them, running my hand over their smoothness, feeling the hardness of her nipples. I also knew she had never had a woman touch her like this before. It was a new experience for her.
        She was not the only one who had noticed what I was doing. The man under her had seen it too. Seeing what another woman was doing to his wife’s breasts must have been sexy for him because suddenly his orgasm hit him and I felt the hard shaft in my pussy jerking as he filled me with his cum.
        That was the end for him and we rolled apart. It had been good sexy for Jeremy but neither Joyce or I had cum. I was hoping and ready, so was she but with him ending like that it hadn’t happened.

        “Can I help you finish?” I asked her.
        “What?” she replied.
        “Let me eat your pussy?”
        “Ohh!” she said. A bit surprised I think.
        Then she smiled.
        “Ok! I’ve never done that.”
        I was positioning myself to go down on her when her hand came up and she stopped me.
        “Can I do you at the same time?” she asked.
        “You mean as 69?”
        “Yes! Can we do it like that?”
        “Sure,” I replied.
        Like I said, my pussy wanted some action too. I was happy for her to try. I just wondered how well she would do for her first time eating another woman’s pussy. 
        We started with me lying on the ground while Joyce positioned her body on top of mine. In this way, she only had to lower her face to make contact with my pussy. In my case, it was a bit harder and I was reaching to get up to her pussy. Jeremy must have noticed and realised because soon he was pressing a folded towel under my neck and head.
        I reached up with my fingers to her pussy lips. They were still enlarged and open so they easily parted as I pulled at each side. Now the soft, wet flesh inside was revealed to me. Reaching up I pressed my tongue into her. She felt that and bucked at me so I reached up with both hands to hold the cheeks of her bum, pulling her pussy down to me.
        It was then that I heard David talking.
       “Start slowly,” he said. “Just lick the outside first.”
        I suddenly realised he was giving Joyce instructions. Teaching Joyce, another woman, how to eat my pussy and show her what I enjoyed most. It was sexy, the man I love teaching Joyce how to lick and eat the pussy which is my own. Teaching another woman to give me pleasure.
       It was a sexy love-making. I was getting excited by what she was doing to me. David was still telling her what to do so he must have been watching her closely. She was hitting all the right points for me. Making me more and more turned on as my orgasm began to grow.
       I think the pussy above me was enjoying my attentions too. She was making little humps down at my face as I continued working on her, licking and sucking at her pussy lips, then driving my tongue in as deep as I could between them.
       My cum was now almost upon me. I knew it was time to push her over too. I brought my head lower and forward so I made direct contact with the hardness of her clitty. She was so excited now that the hood had pulled back leaving it open and exposed. Yes now was the time to go for the jackpot. I took it between my lips and sucked.
        Did she go off? She stopped what she was doing to me and cried out. Her body began bucking wildly on top of me as I held her bum tightly. Gripping her so I could keep my face pressing into her and my lips gripping her clitty. I keep it going as long as I could but finally, I had to let her go.
        Losing contact with her clitty she quickly came off her cum. As she quietened down I could still feel her breathing deep as she lay on top of me.
       I now began working on her pussy again. Much as I had been doing the first time but now she was a lot more sensitive all over her pussy area. She had also returning to work on me too. With David’s instruction, she was pressing her tongue into me, giving me licks up over the area of my clitty. This felt so good and I knew I was close.
        Suddenly I felt fingers touching me. (I later learnt it was David) The fingers opened the top up and Joyce went straight for the little-exposed nub. That was it for me! It was all I could take as my orgasm exploded at me. Starting in my pussy it crashed through my whole body, to every part. Yes, this one was the big one. They had done a good job to me.
       With our first orgasms over we both settled down with the goals of doing it again for the other. I was happy with what we had both achieved and knew we could both do it again but then something changed it all.
       “Let’s join in?” I heard Jeremy say.
       “Ok,” David agreed.

       I wondered how this was going to happen but I didn’t have long to wait until I felt someone between my legs. A body was pushing in close and soon I felt a cock pressing against my pussy lips. Yes while Joyce continued licking around the top of my pussy and cunt, her husband now had his cock inside me.
       But there was more happening at my end too. I saw Joyce’s legs pulled open and I could watch as David’s cock came in only slightly above my face. It was amazing to watch it at so closely a position like that, as he pressed at her, pushing her open as this massive shaft began sliding into her. (David is not that massive but when he was so close like that it seemed like he was.)
        Now while I licked at her pussy lips and along his shaft, he was slowly fucking her. At the other end, similar was happening to me. To be honest I did not know that sex like this would have been possible but even better than that it happened to be good sex too.
       In the end, Jeremy came first then with Joyce helping I was quick behind him. At my end, David was soon close and suddenly I came to know that he was cumming. He had stopped fucking her and I could both feel and see the massive jerks as he filled her with his cum.
      As he pulled out her and moved away, I could see some white male cum begin to dribble out of her pussy lips. I reached up to lap it up. That contact was all she needed. She went off again. This time she was so strong and powerful that she threw herself around on top of me. I lost my grip on her and she threw herself right off me, landing on the grass beside me.

          We sat on the grass smiling at each other, too out of breath to speak yet. It had been good sex, powerful sex with all four of us getting to make big cums. As I said before it was intended to be a simple three-some if you could ever call a three-some simple. But it had turned into hot sex for all four of us.
         I was happy that I could experience such good sex with these three people.


Index of Letters         Story 166 Background         Back to Story 165  

7 comments:

  1. Hi Anne
    So this is the completion of your Rottnest Island story.
    I'm not sure I know where that little off-shore island is. Is this really an island or have you just invented it for your stories?
    Anyway I like the sexy stuff they do there but I feel the guys in the boat could have been left out as it does nothing for the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No that little island was invented for the story. I suppose we could have found a location on the main island but our intention was to also give Katrina some experience with a canoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Anne. This is sexy stuff girl. Where do you come up with all these sexy ideas.
    I like reading your stories the day they are published but I've been away in town for a week. Just got to read it now.
    Good story but my problem with is Janet should have been there, not Joyce.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet.
      Yes I agree with you, this is a good sex scene. Works well.
      As for Janet instead of Joyce. Better ask Joyce below. She might have something to say about it.
      Anne

      Delete
  4. I've been waiting for the character named after me to get into some real action.
    Thanks writers. I was not disappointed.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joyce.
      I told you these stories would be good.
      Thanks for the help you are giving Ayaka too.
      Anne.

      Delete
  5. This is a good one. The completion of a good series out on the island. I like how you are continuing to develop the characters. Jeremy and Joyce are new but played an important part here.
    While this was intense sex, it seems believable too. I like that with your stories. I know mostly people cum when they should and the sex goes perfectly but there is a reality about it two.
    Thanks Anne. They call you the master writer. I can see why.
    Grace

    ReplyDelete