Friday 22 April 2016

Story 182 - Shagging Wagon.


Hi from Mike.
        I’ve not been involved in much letter writing recently but I’ve been pulled into this one. Hansini will be doing the second part of this story but part of it happened before she arrived here in New Zealand so I’ll be doing a lead-in before we hand over to her.

        We were all together when my wife Shanti told us Amita and Hansini were coming with Jeevan to New Zealand.
       “Both of them?” I asked, a bit surprised at that.
       “Yes both,” she replied. “I think Jeevan might have got lucky, this time.”
       “Unlucky, more like,” Steve said. “Knowing what those two are like when they get together.”
       “Well let’s prepare a surprise for them,” Joseph said.
       “What do you mean?” I asked.
       “They are coming here for hot sex, right?”
       “Yeah, I suppose so.”
       “Well let’s give them some. Right there at the airport…..as soon as they get off the plane.”
        “What? In the airport?” Shanti asked.
        “No in a van on the way home.”
        I was warming to his idea now as he explained how we could take one of our vans, take the seats out of the back and place those thick foam pads we use when too many visitors arrive. With cushions and things we could turn the back into a comfortable bed.
       “What? Shag them on the way home from the airport?” I asked.
       “Yes. We can get Jeevan to drive for us.”
       “He might want to be in the fun too.”
       “No, I expect after Singapore, he will have had enough of those too.”
       Shanti had been listening to this said, “They aren’t as bad as you guys make out.”
       “Sure they are. But we’ll surprise them this time.”
       “But what if they are tired?” she asked. “They might not want to shag in your shagging wagon”
       “Shagging Wagon. I like that,” Joseph laughed.
       "I wish I could go with you," Steve said. "But I've got to work."
       "I thought you were running away from those girls?" Shanti asked him.
       "Not exactly running away."
       "Haa! I thought so!" Shanti said.
       Notice we didn’t even consider for a moment that the girls might not want to ‘shag’ or that they might be tired after an overnight flight. We just pushed on with our plans.

       Well, they were due late morning so both Joseph and I took the day off work. He came over and helped me set up the van. I know the girls had intended coming to the airport too but when they saw what we were doing Liz stayed back to take care of the kids and only Shanti came. She said she would drive if Jeevan didn’t feel like it.
       We got to the airport a bit early and stopped off for something to eat. Fast food! Got to get our sugar and energy levels up, didn’t we? I don’t think Shanti was overly impressed at us eating junk food, she’s had a thing about healthy eating recently, but she didn’t say anything. We were parked at the view point watching the airplanes arriving when the MAS flight came in. We waved to the plane but it’s not very likely that they saw us.
      With a few international flights in before them we knew we had a while before we needed to move to the terminal.

       They came out, Jeevan was pushing a luggage trolley and the girls each pulled a smaller cabin bag. They saw us, big smiles on their faces, and sprang towards us.
       Hansini gave me a big hug, almost knocking me off my feet. Amita did much the same to Joseph. Then they swapped, Hansini going to Joseph and Amita coming to me. It was then I looked over her shoulder and noticed that Jeevan hadn’t been slow either, hugging my wife. Maybe there was more to her reason for coming too.
       Anyway, after hugs all around, a guy from security encouraged us to move on as we were blocking traffic a bit. So soon we had paid our parking and were out in the car park. I think they were a bit surprised when they saw the big van we had. They were even more surprised when they discovered there were no seats in the back, only one great big bed.
       “Welcome to our shagging wagon,” Joseph said.
       “Shagging wagon?” Amita asked.
       “Yes where Mike and I can have fun with you naughty girls while Shanti drives.”
       “Oh! You mean we do it……”
       “Sure,” I said. “Wild sex in the van.”
       “You want to do it now? In the car park?” Hansini asked.
       “No not just here. While we are driving.”
       “Ok,” said Amita with a smile. “I’m in.”
       She seemed to be catching on to the idea quicker than Hansini.
       “So are you in too, Hansini?” Joseph asked.
       “You don’t have to, if you don’t want to,” Shanti said.
       “No Shanti, this is different. This seems like fun,” Hansini replied to her.
       “So are you in?” I asked her.
       “No Mike. I’m not in, you are. Into me, soon I hope.”
                      (Nice twist on my words there Hansini.)
      
       So that was all it took. Both girls were keen. As they got into the van, their short skirts showed a lot more than they intended but once we joined them they would soon be showing a lot more than a flash of pantie.
       While we joined the girls in the back, Shanti drove the van, while Jeevan was in the front beside her.
       By the time we reached the exit to the car park, clothes were starting to come off. By the time we were on to the motorway all four of us were naked. It must have been past Mangere Bridge when I heard Shanti.
       “What’s happening back there?” she asked Jeevan.
        “Nothing much,” I heard Jeevan reply. “Just an orgy.”
        They both laughed at that. I didn’t look up or say anything. I had my head down, busy taking care of an Indian pussy that had been presented to me.

Hansini here.
        It was a nice surprise for us. Sure it’s always nice meeting someone at the airport. The two guys were there to meet us. I was expecting they would have been working and we would have been met by the girls. Of course one girl, Shanti was there too.
       Our second surprise was that they picked us up with that big white van. As we approached it, Mike jumped forward and opening the side door.
       “Welcome to our shagging wagon,” he said.
       “Shagging wagon?” I asked.
       I looked inside. There were no seats in the back. Just foam pads over the floor covered with blankets and cushions. It looked more like a big bed than a van for travelling in. It was very clear what this was intended for. The name ‘shagging wagon’ made it very clear what they had in mind too. I was ok with that. Doing it in the back of a moving van was something different I’d never done before. It was going to be fun to try it.
       Soon our bags had been loaded in the very back and we were ready to get in. Joseph was standing beside the door to help Amita in. Oh I’m not sure how helpful he was, reaching under her short skirt and feeling her bum as she climbed in.
       “Hey!” she complains. “You touched my bum.”
       “Well with what you were showing it was asking to be touched.”
       “Joseph, you are a bad boy.”
       “You think that is bad! Wait until you see what happens when I get in there with you.”
       I followed her and knew I would get the same treatment. Of course I did, his hand going up under my skirt and straight on to my pussy through my panties. Naughty Boy!
       Mike and Joseph joined us while Shanti got into the driver’s seat and Jeevan took the seat beside her. Once the siding-door was closed those guys started on us straight away. We hadn’t even left the car park and Mike had me half naked.
       By the time we were on to the motorway we were both naked and he was leaning over me, one hand working my pussy while he was sucking my nipples. I managed to glance over to see that Joseph and Amita were naked too. She had him on his back and was now sucking his impressive cock.
       I heard Jeevan’s remark about an orgy. Of course there was, with these two horny guys going at us like that, how could it be anything other than an orgy.
       Things started with some oral to get us warmed up. What he did to my nipples and pussy was good. Well great actually but don't tell him, it will only go to his head. Then I returned the favour by giving his cock an oral work over too. Taking him in my hand, licking around and over the head before taking him into my mouth.  
       I made very sure I didn't take him too far. It wasn’t long before I felt he was ready. I had him on his back and soon had my pussy lined up with his cock. I felt his cock pressing against my wet pussy as I pressed down on him. Soon he was deep inside me.
       Yes that felt good as I was sitting up riding him. Yes what followed was a good sex session as I worked my body to give this sexy European guy a good fucking. I better add I was giving myself a good fucking at the same time too. 
       I don’t know what did it. Maybe the moving of the van, excitement of trying a new place or it was just so sexy doing it like this but soon I was ready to cum. When it hit me it was a good one. I think I made a noise about it too, much to the amusement of everyone in the van.
       We changed positions then with Mike taking me doggy style before we returned to me on top again just as we stopped at Steve’s warehouse.

       Jeevan explained he would only be a few minutes, then he and Shanti were gone. We didn’t mind. We had enough entertainment in the back to keep us busy. Anyway, they must have been gone for only a little while.
       Suddenly, Steve opens the front passenger’s door and looks over into the back. At the door opening we had all stopped and looked up.
      “What’s going on here?” he asked.
      “Hi Steve,” I said. “This is our shagging wagon.”
      “You two didn’t take long to get your hands on these guys.”
      He was making it seem like it was our fault.
      “No Steve. It was their……”
      “Hansini! I can see what’s going on. You two again! All over these poor guys.”
      "Poor guys!" I exclaimed.
      Now Amita joined in. “Steve!”
      "And Amita too! You are worse than she is!”
      “What?”
      “You heard me! Look what you are doing to poor Joseph!”
      “You better watch out Steve or you’ll be in here too.”
       “Ahhhh! As tempting as that sounds, I have work to do Hansini.”
       With that he was gone.
       “Cheeky boy!” Amita said to me. “Wait until I get hold of him!”
       "Yes," I agreed. "I want in on that too."
       We both laughed as we returned our attentions to the guys under us.

       Steve was gone. Jeevan was back in the front. The van was moving and the orgy continued in the back. By now we had decided to change. Now I was with Joseph and Amita was with Mike.
       Joseph is a big man like my husband. He is big down there too. When he fucks you, you really feel like you have a pussy full. It was good sex. I enjoyed it again too, much to the amusement of all of them. I got a few smart remarks too.
       “Just mind your own business,” I replied. “Let me look after the orgasms.”
       That got a laugh from everyone too.
       By the time we reached Steve & Sharon's house where Jeevan was staying. The orgy was over and we were struggling to get our clothes back on so we could go in and meet her but she came out and caught us still dressing in the back.
       "What happened?" she asked.
       I think it was pretty obvious what had happened.
       "It was a bit hot in the back," Mike said.
       "I bet it was!" Sharon replied.

        Now the plan was to split us up with Jeevan staying with Steve and Sharon. Meanwhile Amita and I could choose where we wanted to go, either together or separately. I decided to take Jenny up on her offer to stay with them while Amita went on to stay with Shanti and Mike. Like I said we could have stayed together but it was left for us to decide.
       So that was how our visit to New Zealand started with a bang! Yes, both Amita and I got banged by those two naughty boys. It was something different, a pleasant surprise too.

       Thanks guys! 


17 comments:

  1. Hi Guys
    I see the publishing went ok. I was standing by waiting in case you needed me.

    Good story Allan. Shagging Wagons! Nice use of the names we had for the caravans. And your background story about naughty Susan is good too. Flashing her arse at that truck drive, Oh sorry, it wasn't a flash was it? It was a showing her arse!
    Asami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Asami,
      It went ok. We just had a problem with the page divide as I didn't leave a natural gap for it in my story. We lost the formatting in a couple of the new links but they both fixed OK.
      Thanks for your comments on the stories too. Glad you like them.
      Allan.

      Delete
    2. Me naughty Asami? You should know better than that! It was the truck driver who was naughty. He was the one doing the looking. LOL
      Good Susan.

      Delete
    3. Ha! Ha! Susan! Yes I mean naughty. Very naughty!
      Oh and Paul wants to know why you two have nothing better to do than sit on your bums making comments on blogs.
      Asami.

      Delete
    4. Asami let me politely point out to XXXXXX Paul that he needs to mind his own xxxxxx business and keep to xxxxxxx out of ours. Just politely, of course.

      Delete
    5. Oh of course Allan. LOL
      Bye.

      Delete
  2. Its my honour to be the first non writer to comment on the story at least (no apologies for the smug face Janet)
    WRITERS....sneaky, you have slipped in another story! And obviously from the lack of comments here you didnt let anyone know you were planning this. Trying to trick us or keep us on our toes???
    Anyway, good to see your writing juices running again Allan, its been a while. as you said in the background, a bit of fun. And WOW, what a background story, that will be told by that driver for years to come
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course we have to keep you guys on your toes.
      LOL

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ian.
      With the girls struggling with the writing, my mate Rajah and I felt we needed to help so we took the two opening stories for this section. I've explained in my background where the idea came from. I wanted something that two girls like those would really go for. I must be honest and admit it felt good writing again too. I am already working on another idea for the next one too.
      Allan

      Delete
  3. So all you guys here and no one told me. And do you know what is worse than your smug smile Ian? Discovering that my husband Wayne was here three days before me.
    Yes nice to see a story from you Allan. Looking forward to more.
    Now naughty Susan, a fun story in the background too.
    Finally one question. Where was your "shagging wagon" when you met me at the airport.
    Janet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Far be it for me to come between husband and wife....but....bloody well done Wayne, hats off to you.

      And as for the "shagging wagon",it will be parked in the short stay car park at Heathrow airport when you come to the UK
      Ian

      Delete
    2. Heathrow? I hadn't considered that. But it is a possibility. We are considering a trip to France so going to the UK as well might happen too. Wayne would like to look for a small town near a castle in North Wales where he thinks he has relatives.

      Ian, as for your "shagging wagon" I'm not sure I'm as bold as Susan you know. My arse is open for inspection by invitation only. Defiantly not for any truck drive who might pass by. (But that thought does sound a bit sexy!)

      Oh and please don't encourage my husband. He is bad enough already.
      Janet

      Delete
    3. Going to the UK and France are you Janet? What about South India? Can't you see my hand up? "Pick me! Pick me!"
      James.

      Delete
  4. Kia ora writers.
    I see you have completed the corrections I sent you.
    Allan, not as sexy as Reshma's stories but you pull it off with that rather novel location. You also used the overlapping story tellers again. That technique is often used in this blog.
    Good to see Shanti & Joseph both back in the stories since they started all of this. I'd like to see Lizamoa again too. She was very popular in the early stories then appears to have been sidelined in favour of Katrina.
    What is the thought behind separating Hansini and Amita. Their power and attraction is in them being together. Don't lose track of that writers.
    Keep writing - we are enjoying your work.
    To all those with amusing comments - keep up your good work too.
    Moa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora e hoa Moa.
      Kei te pēhea koe?
      Thank you for your feed back and help with my story. It is an honour to have a Wahine of your standing appreciate the writing of this Pākehā Tama.
      We have considered what you have said regarding some of our older characters such as Joseph & Lizamoa and Shanti & Mike. We need to include them more and intend to use them more in Vol 13. After that many of these characters will be dropped as we move on to the adventures of their children in Letters the Next Generation.
      Again thank you Moa.
      Haere rā

      Delete
    2. Your te reo (words of my people) bring tears to the eyes of this old lady.
      So wonderful you attempt it for me. Yes I am well. Thank you for asking.

      Just one point I need to make. Allan do not use the term 'tame' concerning yourself. You are 'tane', a man! You children prove that. I know why you used that but don't lower yourself before me. I do not consider you need to.

      Now I will be coming through Wellsford in a few weeks time to visit my Whānau up north. I would like to meet you all if that is possible.
      Moa

      Delete
    3. You are welcome Moa
      My whanau open their arms to you.
      Allan.

      Delete