Thursday 28 April 2016

Story 183 Background

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 183


                                                                                   Posted by Rajah
        Here is a story written by me but finished by Allan. We wanted to help the girls but also show them we still had our writing skills. Certain young ladies around have been making comments like ‘they are past it’ or ‘they have lost it.’ All I can say to that is, “Read this and eat your words girls.”
       Now the story. Again a very simple plot but then most of our stories are. Its only when we put them all together that the plot becomes more complex. Now at the writer’s meeting where Allan was asked to do the first story, taking over where Reshma got them to New Zealand I was asked to do a follow up to his. There was no brief from Ayaka other than these two very sexy girls were coming from India so what might happen first.
       Allan and I got together and talked about it. He came up with his “Shagging Wagon” story so the question must be asked, ‘What about Jeevan.” It was said in Allan’s story that he might have had enough of these girls in Singapore but I don’t think so. Singapore was just a warm-up for Jeevan. He hit New Zealand ready to party. And who should he meet first but Sharon.
        Now I knew from earlier stories that the Indian guys were fascinated with Sharon. Her light blonde hair, fair skin and shaved pussy. Oh I don’t need to mention her big breasts, I’m sure Jeevan more than covered that in his story. So there was my plan, I hot sex session with Sharon.
        As I began writing Allan and I met again. He was almost finished his story so I had a read while he looked over what I had done. We both felt something more was needed.
       “What about Steve coming home early?” – Good but not good enough.
       “Maybe Steve brings one of the girls with him.” – Now we were working on something.
       “Who?” – Jenny was the first we considered. But she is involved in a story Kim is working on. Then Lizamoa or Shanti. No others had plans for them.
       “Mega?” That was it. Remember Mega & Steve in Story 148  Workout.

         I started on that but it wasn’t working for me. There was no way I was going to ask a girl to help so Allan got into it while I completed other parts. So this is my story except for the scene with Mega on the couch. 

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 183

1 comment:

  1. What is this Rajah? No girls allowed?
    Grace

    ReplyDelete