Monday 14 November 2016

Story 188 Taking Care of our Visitors. Part Three



Katrina’s Bedroom Guest.
      (The scene:- At Hansini’s house. Katrina & David.)
Katrina here now.       
        Is it bad luck to see your husband the day of the wedding? I don’t know that it is. David and I weren’t worried.
        Is it bad luck to have sex with him before the wedding? A bit late to worry about that too, don’t you think?
        Is it bad luck to take part in an orgy and three-somes before the wedding? Maybe carry another man’s sperm down the aisle inside me! Maybe that’s going a bit too far don’t you think?
       
        Now in the days before we were for our wedding we had two other couples staying within our house. There was the European couple, Jeremy and Joyce from Perth and the Indian couple Brian and Mega from Auckland. In the end, David also had to stay with us too, sharing my room and also my bed too.
        But that is not all that needs to be said here. David and I have our story to tell and this time, it will be him doing the telling. I just was helping and offering my advice.


Hi from David,
        When Katrina had been in Perth she shared my room downstairs. Hansini said that doing the same here in India before the wedding might not be seen very well by many people including her parents. So she said we will set up the single guest room (office) for David.
        I still remember what she told us. “What happens when everyone goes to bed is not to be known.”
        So this is how we planned for the first day. After everyone had gone to bed I would silently arrive in Katrina’s room and spend the night with her. Before daylight, before everyone gets up I would just as silently return to my own room. But it didn’t fool any of them. It was clear my bed wasn’t going to get used so I just went straight to Katrina’s room. I noticed the bed stayed in the office in case of other visitors, like Katrina’s parents, arrived. They were living in this same town having come here to work for Sarvesh,

       That first night it was good to be alone with her. We both had talked about it and been waiting for this for a long time. Everything was planned down to the very last detail. How we would hold each other and kiss. What we would be wearing and how we would undress each other. Even how we would make love together. We wanted this to be very special.
       I held her in my arms and kissed her. She quickly responded to me, her body and breasts pressed against me as our lips met. It felt good having her in my arms again.
       I’d missed Katrina, heaps. Sure, with our work we spoke online, even on webcam, at least once a week. I loved that and looked forward to it each week. I like listening to her, to her accent, the way she pronounced words and put sentences together, mixing English metaphors the way she does. It is cute to hear. While many would say in my land it was bad grammar, in her land it was actually correct. I had discovered children were taught in schools to speak like that.
       But online, even via cam, was not the same as it was now; holding her, feeling her willing body against mine. At first, it appeared they were going to keep us separate until the wedding, but that had changed. I don’t know how Katrina swung it but she did. We could be together, not officially, but still together for a few days before the wedding.
        So here we were, in her room, along together. I’d hugged her downstairs when we first met but there was everyone watching. I was aware they were watching, she was too. I heard those comment, “Is that all she's going to get.” “Come on David, I’d do better than that.” “It’s getting hot in here. Someone turn the air-con up.” “I bet they’ll do more upstairs.” Fun comments but still we felt we should wait until we could be alone. She seemed to agree with me on that, too.
        There was also the chance to join in with them downstairs, I’d heard they were planning some fun among themselves. Maybe later we would but for tonight it was all about Katrina and I. Alone together, some special time together.

Katrina
         There had been the lot of the talking between us, even planning for this night. We both agreed it will be special so we will make it special and do special things. This was planned and well known by both of us but when the time came it seems everything slipped from our minds.
         He held me to him which was good. I like the feel of his arms around me, my body against him so my breasts were pressed to his chest. His thigh was pressed between mine making the pressure against my pussy. I lifted my face to him and our lips found each other in a deep kiss. It was nice; like we talked about it would be. Our lips were open and the tongues exploring to each other.
        After that he left my mouth, his lips going to my ear. He knows of my loving of this. With his lips nibbling to the soft edges of my ear, sexy feelings began to develop within me. When he moved from my ear to my neck, his lips with making little soft bites against the flesh there. The skin was getting lightly pulled between his lips. He could bite me there, making a love-bite and leaving a mark but he didn’t. It would be noticed when I wore my wedding sari. But what he was doing was nice.
         The sexy feelings were building within my body and I had my eyes shutting to enjoy. I was lucky his arms were strongly around me because my legs were feeling soft and weakening. It was so nice for us to enjoying  like this together.
         Up until this time, things had been going as we talked and planned. It was at this moment that things began to suddenly going the wrong way. I had strong sexual urges for him. I reached for his shirt and was pulling at the buttons to open. I was in the hurry to get him naked. He caught to what I was and was attacking to my clothing. Both were in the hurry to get the other naked.
         Clothes were discarded as they came loose, either throwing away or dropping to the floor. It was becoming a desperate rush to get to each other naked. So much for the carefully planned undressing of each other. So much for our careful ideas, they were gone. This was an out of control rush driven by our building passions.
         He pushed me back to the bed and came down after me. I reached for him pulling him to me. Yes, I wanted him now. I knew I was ready for him, ready to take to his hard cock. I was now excited to be with him again.
         I felt him come down on me, his body on top of mine. I felt him move as his cock found my wetness. A gentle thrust from him, I opened and he was inside to me. This was followed by a thrusting much more aggressive which took him deeply inside me. I gasped at the surprise of it, also at the thrilling of it. His next one came at me causing me to take all of him.
        This was the beginning of some wild aggressive sex. Yes, it was uncontrolled, us both filled with the hot passions that had been building for a long time. We wanted each other badly and now we were taking this pleasure with passion and excitement. I knew better sex could have been had if we had slowed down and done right but I didn’t worry, I didn't care. Both of us didn’t make our mind for this in our desperation to be with each other again.
        Of course, with sex like this, we all know it can go either to great sex or be ending with one of us disappointed. In this case, it had to be the last. He wasn’t into me for long before suddenly I knew he was ready to the orgasm. I knew from the place I was in I can never make up and catch him so I made my mind make it the best for him.
        Without more regard for my pleasure, I began working my body to build his pleasure. I was pressing my pelvis to him, meeting back to his thrusting. I could feel him begin to lose the rhythm so to the end it was left for me to provide the movement. I tried to keep going the best I can but was hard with him being on top with his weight pressing me to the bed.
       I knew he was cumming. I heard his gasp near my ear. His body now made no attempt at any sex, he laying still while his cock jerked its cum into me. At this point, there was no need for more movement from me so I stopped to wait until he finished.

        He rolled off me and looked back at me. I was smiling back at him but suddenly his face became serious.
       “Did you cum?” he asked.
       “Not really,” I replied. I didn’t want to admit it but he already knew.
       “I’m sorry…….”
       “Don’t be sorry,” I said, my fingers going to his lips. “It’s Ok.”
       “Well, let me make it good for you next time,” he promised.
       “I know that David. I know you will.”
       “We should have done it properly. We were like a pair of wild animals.”
        I giggled at that. “Yes but we needed each other.”
        “Yes,” he agreed. “I was so ready for you, Katrina.”
        “I know you were David,” I said. “Now we have got that out of the way, we can do it properly.” 
        He laughed at that and so did I.  

        We lay together for a while, just talking together. He had his arms around me, holding me as I snuggled up close to him. I was so happy I told him of my love. He responded to say he loved me too. It was good to be with him and be in his arms. I told him that and he replied that in a few days we will be together forever. This led to a short conversation about the wedding where he asked if I was nervous. When I admitted I was, he agreed that he was a bit too. We made our minds to taking our big day and enjoy all that was being done for us.
       “But now is the time for Katrina and David to enjoy each other,” he said.
       I knew what he meant as he pushed me back against the bed.
       “Are you ready?” I asked.
       “Getting there, but let’s do with you first.”
       Yes, I knew for this time, it was going to be proper sex. I knew he would do it right with the full intention to make it good for me. I also knew that I had to make it good for him because there was no need for him to sacrifice himself for me. Our intentions here should be full enjoyment for both of us.
       David pulled my thighs to be apart and revealing of the pussy. Then he was between them and bending towards me. I knew then he was going to do the pussy eating of me. Of course, I am very willing for this one too until I remembered the first time he had done this and I had shown him how to do it.
            (This reference is to Story 150 - David's Visit to India.)

       “Do you want me to talk you through this?”
       He looked at me, smiled at this. “I think I am ok to fly solo this time.”
       “Oh don’t fly solo,” I said trying to be shocked.
       He lifted his face from my pussy, “What?”
       “Don’t fly solo David. Take me too,” I laughed.
       He caught my joke attempt and laughed.
       “Cheeky girl,” he said giving my thigh a slap.
       “Oh!” I said in surprise. “I hope you are not a beating man?”
       “I’m going to make you suffer Katrina,” he said. “Suffer an orgasm every day unless you behave.”
       I giggled at that and replied, “Then I will be very bad for you David.”
      “I hope you do.”
      
      Now he settled to my pussy. But he was not doing the gentle surface licking first but instead pushing right into me. I gasped with surprise at it. He had me pulled open and the tongue thrusting deeply into me. It was exciting; it was thrilling to my body. I couldn’t help responding to him, my body withering under him with my pussy humping back against him. He was exciting to me.
      Soon his lips opened over the hardness of my clitty. That was almost to be too much. What did surprise me and also to him was how quickly my body built towards its orgasm. It wasn’t the slow build-up as is usual. This one came upon me fast and before I was knowing what was happening I was into the orgasm. Very strongly and very intense for me. He told I was crying out as the waves came over me. I am not knowing of what I said for my mind was fixed to the surges of pleasure within my body.
        I dropped from my orgasm and lay there looking to him, smiling to him. Quickly I recovered my breathing and then I was reaching for him. I know we had done that position of him on top, just before, but I was happy for it again.
        I felt his weight of his body lower on mine but it was no problem as I could hold him. I felt the hardness of him pressing to me. That feelings was good too. He parted my pussy lips and pressing inside me with his hard cock sinking into me.
        But the sex that came now was different from before. This time, he was like a different man, fucking me with control of himself and also myself too. We continued with this and I was enjoying him too. It was as much the pleasure of being together. Our bodies working and responding with each other. It was the sex of lovers, the sex where our feelings and desires are directed towards the enjoyment of the other.
        Don’t be misunderstanding me. Sex like this can be good, often better than the wild passion of before. When orgasms finally come this way they are always certain to be fulfilling.
        Those feelings, the ones who come before the climax as the body awakens to the possible orgasm are good too. For me, this had to be a long steadily build up with the feelings become stronger as we went.
        By now my body had become less passive, actively assisting him. My body pressing up at him to meet each thrust from him. This of course, only made to better for me which built my feelings even more. I now knew that I was going to achieve orgasm but also I was certain he would be too.
        Yes, I was correct. This time, it was for me to cum first. The orgasm came to me with power making me gasp with the thrilling and stop my moving to help him. But he was straight behind me as before I could regain myself and help him, he was cumming too.
        We fell apart in the after glowing of our sex-games. I was relaxed and I think he was too. He lay back on the bed with me also beside him. I lay against him with his arm around me. My breasts were pressed to him and my thigh over his thigh making my pussy mound press against him too. It was in this position that we drifted into a deep, peaceful sleep.

David again now.
         Next morning I woke early. It was still dark and I could hear the girl beside me gently breathing in her sleep. It had been a big night and we hadn’t got to sleep until well into the morning hours. Nature was calling so I had to get up. Gently I pushed her thigh off mine so she fell away from me.
         I left, quietly heading for the bathroom. The door was open to the master bedroom and I could not help but see inside. The room was a mess with clothes and bed coverings on the floor. There were three people on the bed, a very naked whiteness of Joyce laying in the middle, an equally naked Indian man each side of her. Looked like there had been fun in that room I thought as I turned the corner towards the bathroom.
        The bathroom was at the far end of the passageway. Just before I got there I passed another bedroom. As I passed I heard Hansini speak.
        “Morning David,” she said.
        It made me stop and look in.
        “Morning Hansini,” I replied.
        She was lying on the bed also naked. Beside her, Mega and Jeremy were still asleep. Clothes were thrown on the floor, the bed a mess, three naked people on the bed. Clearly, lots had happened with them last night too.
        “How was Katrina?” she asked.
        I was surprised at the question. I thought it rather personal but Katrina had told me that she was very close with Hansini.
       “It went well,” I replied. “Good to be with her again.”
       She smiled at that. “I’m happy for you,” she said. “Katrina is a lovely girl.”
       “Yes,” I agreed. “I’m very lucky to find her.”
       I was still looking into the room, at the three people on the bed.
       “How was your night?” I asked. It was kind of obvious but I said it anyway.
       She smiled. “Great!” was all she replied.
       I left her and continued on to the bathroom. On my return I heard that Jeremy was awake and talking too but I didn’t stop, just continued back to Katrina’s room.
       She was awake when I got back.
       “Where have you been, David?”
       “Just having wild sex…… with every other girl in the house.”
       “That cannot be true David,” she said with a laugh.
       “Why do you say that?”
       “After last night is there any more of you to have?”
       “I think so,” I replied as I climbed on the bed.
       I grabbed her, pulling her to me.
        “Let’s find out,” I told her.
       She giggled as she responded to me. 

       The distractions that followed made us late. By the time we got downstairs, breakfast was ready and they were seated around the table. I was hoping we could join them without being noticed but there was no way the other men were going to allow that.
       “Ahh, here are the rabbits,” Mootie greeted us.
       I would have just let the comment go but Katrina didn’t. She had to reply which only made them worse.
       “We are not the rabbits,” she said.
       “I’m sure they said that in the Perth stories,” he replied. “What did Jeevan say? Ah…… Yes. The rabbits down to their rabbit hole.”
       “Mootie! We are not the rabbits.”
       “Of course you are,” Brian added. “Like a pair of rabbits, going at it all night.”
       “We weren’t like that,” Katrina said trying to defend herself.
       I could see it was a lost cause. These guys were out to tease her so she might as well put up with it. If she didn’t respond, they would soon drop it. But she was responding which only encouraged them more.
       “So you two did nothing all night, Katrina?”
       “We did do something,” she admitted.
       “See, like rabbits,” Jeremy put in.
       “But we have not seen each other. I missed David.”
       “I missed David too, Katrina,” Mootie said. “But I didn’t spend all night with him.”
       That amused her. “But he does not want you, Mootie,” she giggled.
       I thought it was time to save her. “From what I saw this morning. We were not the only ones busy all night.”
       “We weren’t like a pair of rabbits,” Mootie tried to say.
       “Then what were you two Indian guys doing to that poor little white girl?” Katrina asked.
       I’m not sure how Katrina knew it had been a three-some. Maybe she guessed.
       “Her husband had gone off and she was lonely,” Mootie replied.
       “So lonely. Poor Joyce,” Brian added. “We had to help her.”
       “Help her!” I said. “Looks more like two guys helping themselves.”
       “Yeah,” Hansini added. “What were you two doing to that poor white girl?”
       I was surprised when Hansini went on the offensive too.
       “And you are Mega were just as bad Hansini,” I turned on her.
       “What!”
       “What were you two girls doing to that poor white boy?”
       “We were…..” then she started to giggle.
       “Yes! Yes, I know,” I answered for her. “Going like a pair of horny rabbits.”


       Well, that killed the conversation as everyone burst out laughing. I felt Katrina take my hand and squeeze it under the table. She was pleased with the way I had helped her.


19 comments:

  1. Hi all
    Maybe I have arrived first for a change lol
    Good final part of the story Susan. You have captured the passion and need of both Katrina and David well and then combined it with very loving sex between two people who are in love. We all know life is like that and you have taken the time to build the anticipation in all 3 stories with great care and attention to detail.
    I liked the penultimate line "I felt Katrina take my hand and squeeze it under the table" that shows the tender and sweet side of your character Susan
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, three great stories. They were good by themselves but you really must read them together to get the full depth of your writing. I love the way you began with everyone together then split off into three very different sex scenes. There were parallel parts where Hansini and Mootie both described the same events each throwing new light on to them. There was the passion and excitement of some great sex scenes too. There were other parts, more private, more loving too.
    In this story you open up and lets us into the deep relationship, the secret world of lovers. There is that usual blend of humour and erotic sex against the background of a well written story that flows well from section to section. That is why my wife and I keep returning to this blog. We enjoy the stories.
    Like Ian said above, I believe these three stories give us a view of the real Susan. Yes I said Susan, not Sexy Sue, the wild, out there girl we all love. In this story we see gentleness, and love, the Susan side of you. Ginger really picked up on this. Like you Ian, for her the climax of all three stories was the hand squeeze under the table.
    Nicely done girl. We are both looking forward to meeting you Susan.
    Fred & Ginger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh who thinks he is so smart? "Maybe I arrived first!" Oh really? So modest aren't we? A loose translation of that is "Ha! Ha! I beat you Janet!"
    Yes, you guys have really captured what these stories are about. I like reading sexy stories. So does my husband Wayne. It is only here, in this blog, where we can say we both like the same story. I really can't understand why this blog isn't taking thousands of hits every day. I think you have got the mix just right.
    Three good stories Susan.
    Thanks, Janet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just found and released your comment for you, Janet.

    Ian, you have every reason to feel smart. You did beat her and by a good 10 hours by the looks. And judging by the sarcasm in her comment you got her good too. Ha! Ha!
    Reshma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have enjoyed these stories Susan, good work honey. I've now read every story and enjoyed them all. I do notice a continual rise in the standard as time has gone by. If any of you guys don't know what we are talking about here go back and read some early stories.
    I agree the balance of sex, humour and story is about right. Keep up the good work girls.
    Ryuunosuke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh Janet,
    I think Reshma might be right here. Been caught teasing Ian again, haven't you? Bad girl!
    Reshma,
    You put that so well. I enjoyed reading this as I'm sure many of our other friends do too.

    Now Susan - Sexy Sue,
    Don't listen to them above. You'll always be 'Sexy Sue' to me. How can it be anything else? Your writing and everything else you do, say so.
    While I enjoyed this story, all three sections in fact, I thought you let yourself down slightly with some of their conversations in this story. Particularly the one just before the second sexy scene. I felt it was a bit week, lacking something. I also felt the 'rabbit' conversation at the end went on a bit long too but in this case you saved yourself with that expression of love right at the end.
    On the other hand, its a well written and clearly laid out story that works well, delivering another side of sex, the sex of lovers. For that alone you should not change anything.
    Love you all.
    James & Raviprabha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good story Susan.
    Has one of the original three writers you have added so much to this blog, both in you own writing and in helping others like Ronnie and I.
    Mary & Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone.
    Thanks for your comments. I enjoyed the fun over your comment Janet.
    Its good to know you guys feel inspired to write a comment stream after each story. We all love them here too.
    Now your comment James, I bit weak in conversations. I can try and fix it if you like? Moa is here in our house. She arrived yesterday and is going on north with Allan next week. She will be doing her final read this morning so there most likely will be some corrections to make.
    Sex Sue & Susan. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two Susans! My God! One was bad enough!
    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  10. My dear friends,
    Another story for us to enjoy. Once again a good job by Susan. Did you readers catch that clever twist where Katrina says David will tell this story and then she ended up doing it herself.
    I love the passion of that first sex scene. Short blunt sentences, made even better by Katrina's rough English. To me this was the highlight of this story. Susan DON"T touch those two middle conversations. They deliver, they say what you wanted them to. The 'rabbit' conversation was good. Maybe a bit long but like has been said above the hand squeeze under the table finished it nicely.
    A few corrections. I've handed them to Asami who is doing them soon.
    Love you all,
    Moa

    Oh Janet - you should know better than to tease our beloved president like that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good story Susan. I've always liked your style of writing.
    Parts of these last three are the best you have done.

    2 Susans Simon? Now that would be a worry!
    Allan snr

    ReplyDelete
  12. All the corrections have now been completed.
    The one major change is a link being added to support comments made about the first time David eat a pussy.Yes that earlier story was written by Anne. There is a sexy scene where Katrina teaches David how to eat her pussy. Its all done with a one sided conversation. David couldn't reply - its rude to talk with your mouth full. LOL
    Asami

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone for you comments and being involved in this comment stream. Its been some fun too.

    It's time now to move aside and let some others provide their work. Next story will be provided by a new writing team Brian & Julie. This will be their first story but they have already contributed to this blog by writing "Brian's Page" in the headings above. Following them will be a two part story by Shandra. You can always expect a good story from her.
    Again thanks for all you comments and support over these past three posts.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ryuunosuke, on behalf of the select few who are proud members of the letters appreciation society welcome to the comment stream. It's good to hear you have read every one and as Anne said to me it's not just getting to the end it's your enjoyment that means so much to the writers.
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Ian,
    I am proud to except your invitation to join the Letters Appreciation Society.
    I wonder is you know who I am? I the the fortune/misfortune of being Anne's father. Although it was a shock when I first discovered this blog I have enjoyed reading it. Even added my little bit to it as well. Recently I was reading how a few of you claim to have read every story so I decided to do the same. Its taken me nearly four months but been an enjoyable exercise.
    Ryuunosuke

    ReplyDelete
  16. You think you've got problems Ryuunosuke. My dear daughter is Susan who would rather be called Sexy Sue.
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  17. enjoyed your stories,i love erotic story telling.New to the site a little reading to do.
    reduck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Reduck
      Thanks for your feedback.
      Glad you like our stories. Also glad you felt like making a comment. Its our policy to try and respond to all comments but usually this is done by the main writer of the story, in this case me. Sometimes it might take a few days.

      Shandra tells me you're new around here. Welcome aboard. You'll find that there is a theme, a story running behind all these stories too.
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
    2. Hi Redduck
      Good to see you making comments.
      Please enjoy our blog and stories. Watch for mew stories too.
      Shandra

      Delete