Monday 14 November 2016

Story 188 Part Three Background.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 188 Part Three

Part Three – Katrina’s bedroom Guest.
                                                                                        Posted by Susan.
          There was actually another couple in the house too. Katrina had David as a bedroom guest. Now this one had to be different for two reasons. First, they had not seen each other for quite a while and second, the plan was for them to be married in under a week. So I realised something extra was needed besides just sex.
         They had been planning this night for months so everything was worked out to the very last detail. How they would hold and kiss each other, how they would take each other’s clothes off and how they would make love together. So how did that go? Go read the story! Ha! Ha!
     
         Now I’ve written these last three stories so I was wondering how I could link them together again at the end. I came up with the idea of David taking a walk through the house early in the morning. The bedroom doors were all open. Anne asked me about that. It must have been a hot night so they left the doors open. Well? Can you think of a better reason? They had to be open or David wouldn’t know who was inside.
         Over breakfast, the guys began on Katrina with the rabbit joke. Yes, it’s a tired, worn out joke now but I hope I put a new twist on it this time. With his early morning walk, David had enough information to turn things back on them.

         Ideas? Where did they come from? I was bound by the main story line for these three stories. I was also bound by them all happening in one house. So I picked up ideas from things I’ve done, old stories and ideas from the writer’s meeting when I was given this task. Mix them all together with some conversation and humour and I hope they work well for you.

                                                                         Sexy Sue.


Index of Letters                      Return to Story 188 Part Three

17 comments:

  1. I love these background comments. They are like peeping into your minds. Looking into Susan's mind! Now that's a scary thought! LOL
    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you saying what goes on inside my head is scary?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, there are some people I meet in the 'real world' that I would like to shrink myself to a borrower size, crawl in through their ear and just spend a while exploring what goes on. Whilst I would be a bit scared doing that with you in think it would be a lot of fun. Thanks for your stories over the past few weeks
      Ian

      Delete
  3. Be careful how you answer that Simon. Some of the best sex scenes of this blog have come out of that scary process.
    James

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me think about how I'm going to answer all this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Run guys!
    Do you realise what you have done. You've got Susan thinking!
    Now whether run away from or towards her, some action is called for on our part. I know what I'd be doing.
    Ryuunosuke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok Dad, what is going on? First you are making comments and now Bill. What evil plans are you guys hatching? If it's for New Years Eve we've got you covered. You four are banned as trouble makers.
    You're loving daughter Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Banned Anne?
    Don't you think that is a bit harsh? We haven't done anything yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harsh? No.
    Your four are trouble-makers. Been banned. We've got to keep our standards up.
    Sexy Sue. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keeping your standards up Susan? I'm struggling to coke back the laughing.
    Let have a look at your "standards."
    1) At my party. Telling those guys you'll dance naked on the table if they drink more rum & coke than you. Then you"re friend Shandra supplying straight coke cola while those poor guys get totally pissed.

    2) At Allan snr party. Getting a nipple out and dipping it in beer so those guys can lick it off. His dear wife was shocked.

    3) At Ryuunosuke's birthday. Catching you in the tomato house with those two innocent boys.

    That is before we start on Anne & Shandra. And you want to ban us Susan?
    LOL Simon

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew that tomato thing would come up eventually. How many times do I have to tell you it was a total over reaction on Ryuun0suke's part.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simon, I thought that drinking game was at my place. Anne was doing the drinking with the promise of stripping for the guys while Shandra was supplying the drink. Oh you were there too Susan. You brought the rum to a non-alcoholic teens party.
    I had to drag my "dear daughter" around by the ear, to some very angry parents, to explain how their sons got totally pissed at a kids birthday party.
    Ryuunosuke

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why am I banned? I won't even be in New Zealand.
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bill,
    You are banned for being dishonest. You and Sally are coming to New Zealand. Arriving on the 27th Dec on Air NZ flight #xxx. You are going to stay at Bad Boy Simon's house then gatecrash our party.
    Oh and make sure any wine bottles you bring does have wine in them, not like you are planning.
    Ha! Ha! Got you again.
    Love Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Damn! How do you do that Anne?
    How did you know?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think it was in that chat room. There were only us there and that chat template. Asami said its just the codes she needs. I bet it was Anne. How could she know so much? We only talked there.
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh you guys, the big business men of this blog and that poor little Japanese girl beat you again.
    How could this be? LOL
    Kim

    ReplyDelete