Tuesday 29 November 2016

Story 189 We Had a Full House.


Note from the Writing Team:- This story was written by Julie & Brian. Since they don't have
 full access to the blog, I've uploaded it. Kim.

Hi from Amita
        The title of this story is “We had a full-house.” And it was too, probably the only time it has ever happened. The logistics of finding where everyone would sleep took some sorting. First Sarvesh wanted to put them all in the hotel at the club. This would have worked well, we would have got everyone in at a good discount too. But Mandara wanted to put our visitors up in our own homes. She said this would be better to get to know them and maybe have some fun too. We all knew what she meant by ‘fun’.
        So one nude weekend we spent time working out where everyone would stay. Mandara said she was able to take some and of course we could too. Hansini was all for it, quickly offering to take two couples. The other new couples weren’t so sure but I noticed both followed Hansini’s lead and agreed to help.
       This was all looking good until a few weeks before our visitors were due to arrive. It was becoming clear, Jeevan and Mandara’s new house was running behind schedule, was obviously not going to be finished in time. They had moved in and thought they would have more bedrooms available. Since some parts such as the kitchen would not be completed any guests who stayed there would need to take their main meals in our house. Not a problem since Jeevan’s new house was very nearby. But this wasn’t going to happen, they just weren’t able to take guests. (In the end, we did get to have one couple stay there but had to take their main meals with us.)
       So we had to work out how the rest could stay in our house and to my surprise we were completely full. The upstairs rooms were taken by our friends from overseas since they would be staying longer than our other guests. We even had to empty a couple of rooms downstairs, converted into bedrooms too. These three rooms were used by some of Katrina’s close family. With all these people and the extra work, it became clear that more staff would be required and so the House Manager set about employing staff for the period of the wedding.
       We kept the guest house empty since this would be where David’s family would be sleeping. Even there it was over full as there were only three bedrooms with seven of them including David, plus two small children. Mandara loaned me some beds since her furniture was still in storage and we set them up in the lounge area. Sarvesh did offer them rooms in the hotel but they were content to stay in the guest house.
       But it was good having all our friends staying with us. A good atmosphere, with every seat taken at the dining table, full for every meal. When the others came up from the other houses too, it was a crowd, a nice crowd to have.
       Our servants noticed the places some of our guests were sleeping in and one day the House Manager approached Sarvesh offering rooms in the servant’s quarters but he was assured that our guests were long term friends who were comfortable with the arrangements. It showed how much my husband has changed; being able to accept such arrangements and having members of our staff feeling they could approach him with help like that.

       Now it was good to have our old friends, Joseph & Lizamoa and Mike and Shanti staying in our house. Donald and Paula from Australia were also with us too. That first evening my husband and I sat late into the night talking with them and catching up with everything. I hear that our friends in other houses were not so slow as us. They were soon into sexual adventures, in one case almost as soon as their guests walked in the front door.
      It was around 11pm when we finally decided to retire. It was then that Lizamoa got things started.
      “Sarvesh can I sleep with you tonight?”
      My husband was caught by surprise with this. “Yes….. of course you can. Is there a problem with Joseph?”
      “No problem,” Liz replied. “Just he will be busy with your wife.”
      “Me!” I said in surprise. This plan was all news for me and I think our husbands too.
      “Yes, Lizamoa! Come! Come!” my husband told her. “We will be busy too.”
      The other couples were listening to this.
      “Well Shanti,” Donald suddenly said. “Do you have plans for tonight?”
      “Yes,” she replied. “A midnight meeting with an Australia man.”
      “That leaves you and me, Mike,” Paula added.
      So that was it. We were all paired off nicely just like that.

       I was looking forward to Joseph again. Looking forward to being with that big strong man with a cock like you wouldn’t believe. Although I wasn’t expecting it that quickly, on the first night like that, I was more than happy to accept his offer.
       Since we had visitors from different time zones who might wish to sleep early or later, Sarvesh had set strict rules as to when any staff could enter the top floor. Yes, I am sure you could see the real reason. We wanted privacy for us and our guests to move between rooms without being seen.
       Well, my husband jumped in first, claiming the master bedroom so I ended up in a guest room with Joseph. I’d never slept in that room or that bed which was kind of interesting, but I had slept with that man and was looking forward to doing it again.
       When we went upstairs I went back to the master bedroom to get a few things. Sarvesh was there too. I was ready to leave and I stepped up to him to give him a hug as often I like to do before going to another man.
       “Have fun,” I told him.
       “I intend to," he replied. "I like Lizamoa.”
       As I turned away towards the door he slapped me on the bum.
       “Be good,” he said.
       “I have no intention of being good, Sarvesh.”
       “I know,” he laughed. “That's what that smack was for!”
       I turned to hit him back but he jumped out of range and I remembered that he was my husband.

      When I got to Joseph’s room, Lizamoa was still there fussing around. I stepped over to her and gave her a hug. “Thanks for organising this, Liz,” I said.
      “You are welcome, Amita. Now everyone is getting some fun.”
      “Come on Liz, hurry up!” Joseph said. “Sarvesh will be thinking he’s been stood up.”
      “Do you want to get rid of me?”
      “Yes!”
      She giggled at that and in a few minutes she was gone.
      Now Joseph turned to me. “Now it’s time for Joseph and the princess.”
      “I’m not a princess,” I said.
      “Tonight you are. My princess – Princess Amita.”
      That was nice he said that. I’m not a princess, no royalty at all, as far as I know but I liked him saying it and decided he was going to well rewarded for it.
      The sex that followed was good for both of us.  First came the undressing of each other. First, he removed my clothes right down until I was naked and then I did the same for him. During the process, we couldn't resist the handling of each others body parts.
       We were on the bed and into the oral foreplay. I enjoyed how he was eating my pussy like that. The feeling of his tongue, opening and exploring. Pressing deep inside me. It was so exciting I was almost ready to cum when suddenly he stopped.
       “Hey!” I protested.
       “Not yet, Amita. You have to get me ready first.”
       I stopped and looked at him surprised, and then I smiled.
       “Ok,” I agreed moving down closer to his cock.
       I took him with my hand, feeling and exploring him. I took my time to admire him. Running my fingers along the blackness of his shaft. Observing the shape of his head, the point with it's slot widening to the full thickness before the narrow between the shaft. I bent to him and gave him a kiss on the tip before bending further which brought my mouth and tongue into play. Finally, I took him into my mouth, with two hands on his shaft and his head deep inside. Like this, I sucked until I felt he was responding to me. Then suddenly I stopped.
       His eyes opened in surprise, “What?”
       “No orgasms yet,” I informed him. “That is what you said.”
       He laughed at that. The fact I had got him back.
       “Ok, come here then,” he said reaching for me.
       My body was beside him our faces close. He reached forward and kissed me. I wasn’t expecting that but quickly I responded until we were tongue kissing. There was a lingering taste of my pussy juice in his mouth which I liked. While we did, I felt his body against mine, pushing me so I rolled back with him rolling on top of me.
      The sex was good. I enjoyed his cock in me but could take him with ease. It soon was affecting me and exciting my body. His speed had increased and I could feel his strength too. Suddenly, I was past the point of no return and into my orgasm. The tensions were dissolved into joys of orgasm. When I fell from my peak I discovered he was rolling off me. I realised he had cum too.
       Simultaneous orgasms! That was good. Doesn't often happen that well.
       Soon we were recovered and doing it again. This time he held back until I had found my enjoyment and then finished using the on the side doggy style position. I know many men enjoy this position and this man did too, filling my pussy with his cum. 

      Next night we changed so now Sarvesh and I swapped with Donald & Paula while Shanti and Mike swapped with Liz and Joseph.
      Donald is a lot older than me so I wondered how the sex would be with him. I took Shanti aside and asked how things had gone with her. She couldn’t say much with others nearby but she did say, “Amita, you won’t be disappointed.” That sounded more encouraging.
       As mentioned above, Sarvesh left instructions that evenings after we retired to bed and early mornings the staff were to stay out of the first floor as our guests might want to sleep, but there was always the risk someone might be there so we still needed to be careful. Bath robes were worn when we were outside the bedrooms.
       That night we all retired much earlier than the first night. I went back to our room and quickly changed to a sari I had laid out ready. Since Donald was not so used to India I thought it would be nice for him to undress me from a cyan sari. When I arrived in his room he was pleased to see me, admiring how beautiful I looked.
        He had just stepped up to me, his hands reaching out to touch the softness of the sari, It was wasn’t sexual as much as just curious but then Paula emerged from the bathroom.
       “Come on Donald,” she said. “Can’t you at least leave her alone until I leave?”
       I looked around with a giggle to catch what she was wearing. She was dressed as a maid. But a very sexy one, showing lots of cleavages and a very, very short skirt.
       “Oh, that’s sexy!” I said.
       “Do you thank Sarvesh will like it?” she asked turning to give me the full effect.
       “Of course he will,” I said. “You might get raped wearing that.”
       “Well, that’s the general idea, isn’t it?” she laughed.
       She put on a robe to cover what she was wearing and was gone.
       “She was sexy,” I said, turning back to Donald.
       “Not as sexy as you are,” he replied. “A beautiful doll – wrapped in silk.”
       He stepped up to me, his arms going around me, pulling me against him. Donald is a big man and even though I was as tall as him, I felt tiny when he held me. When it came time to remove our clothes he had some difficulty removing my mine until I showed him how to do it. Even then it was kind of clumsy but as I said to him, all he needs is more practice getting Indian girls naked.
      Then we were on the bed. I know I should have allowed him but for some reason I took control. (No comments from you other men, OK!)
      He was pressed back to the bed and I was over him, on top of him. I sat a leg each side of his legs and reached forward to his cock. I took it with my hands, feeling it, admiring it and making it harder than it was before. Soon he grew to what was quite an impressive weapon. I knew now was the time to take him.
      My body was moved so now a leg was each side of his hips and I lowered my pussy towards him. My hands held him, guiding him towards the open swollen lips. He pressed against me and entered me. I gave a gasp at the pleasure, followed by a deep moan from him. Now that was a good start I can remember thinking.
      My hips were moving, his cock thrusting into me. It was good too. I was sitting upright where I could look down and read the expressions of his face. As you might have guessed his hands had soon found my tiny breasts with their big hard nipples. His fingers pulling at them, rolling them, pinching them.
       The desire of him, the need and building orgasm was taking me attention, drawing me into the build up. I knew then first sex was going to be over quickly. And I was right too. My cum was good but neither would I say spectacular. His seemed to be deeper and more intense which I was happy for him.
      The second round of sex was better for me because he seemed to last longer and we were able to try a couple more positions with a couple of strong orgasms for me before he took me from the classic doggy style and cum like that.
      Yes, it had been good for both of us. Like Shanti said, I wasn’t disappointed with Donald.


      While all this swapping worked well we had to be careful to get back to our proper rooms without being seen by the early morning staff. Once other guests arrived we couldn’t do much sexual fun at all but by then we were busy anyway being into the final days before the wedding. But then this is getting ahead now so this is where my story must end.


  


Note:- This story was written by Julie & Brian, uploaded by Kim.

19 comments:

  1. So now the race is to be on. Who will get here first? Is it to be Janet or Ian?
    All the eyes as watching and all are waiting to see the winner and what the teasing will be. LOL
    But what they are not knowing is I got here first.
    Ayaka.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your email Ayaka.
      The story looks great. Its quite something to see all your work published like this. Thanks for the work you did in getting it looking so good. Thanks also to my husband Brian and to Anne & Allan too. I wouldn't have done it without you guys.

      Now regarding your comments above. You are a stirrer Ayaka. Just encouraging rivalry between our two good friends. I think, and I know many will agree, you're claim for fame at being first does not count considering you were the one who published in the first place.
      I'm not sure this comment will ever see the light of day considering Ayaka is in control of the delete button at the moment but anyway I've said it. LOL
      Julie.

      Delete
  2. Good one Julie
    Now you can hold your head high among the writers.
    You gave us an interesting insight into Sarvesh. He comes across as a strong leader type person but more recently he has been become more loving and understanding. There was a hint of that in this story too.
    Those sex scenes were good. Not to over the top but we got the idea what was happening. You captured some interesting parts like for example I'd have liked to follow Paula in her maid uniform. LOL
    I'm glad you enjoyed writing. Enjoyed seeing your work in print too. If you don't enjoy it then its not any use doing it.

    Ayaka you are a trouble-maker. That shy innocent look. I am not understanding you etc. Any all the time up to your tricks. I'm watching you girl! Anne - may I suggest Ayaka is banned from the New Year Party. LOL
    Allan snr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May I suggest all comments from the bad men like Allan snr, Simon, Ryuunosuke and Bill are always blocked and deleted until further notice. If help is needed with this task I am most willingly to help.
      Ha! Ha! Ayaka.

      Delete
    2. Oh we must add Julie to the delete list too.
      She is not being nice to Ayaka.
      LOL

      Delete
    3. Anne - May I suggest someone has too much time on her hands.
      Please find her a pleasant job like shoveling the cow-shit in the waste plant?
      Allan snr.

      Delete
    4. No! Of course not. Julie called you that.
      But now you are just confirming it.
      LOL

      Delete
    5. Are you seeing why this bad man is required to be deleted?
      Ayaka

      Delete
    6. Hi Julie & Brian,
      I was pleased to see this story. I've heard it was on the way. Even as far back as March it was talked about you writing a story Julie. Well finally you did it. Good work guys. I'm happy with it as it moves us through the pre-wedding adventures. This story fills a big gap in that we find out what many of our old friends were doing at Amita's house while all the fun was going on at Hansini's.
      Ayaka you naughty little minx. When I get there in March, remind me to put you over my knee. There won't be any excuse - 'Poor me - I'm pregnant,' by then. As for deleting and banning, we all know that its the "trouble-makers" who make the fun. So I caution wisdom Anne.
      James.

      Delete
    7. I agree too.
      Shoveling shit is just the place for you Ayaka.
      Ha Ha
      Allan

      Delete
  3. Kia Ora - Tena tatou katoa
    Tane - Allan; Wahine - Anne; Wahine - Susan,
    My dear naughty writers & readers,
    It's time for me to read another of your stories. This time from a new writing couple. Yes I remember you Julie. You sat beside me for the farm tour and helped me out of that van each stop. Hi to you Brian, the mystery man behind some of those early tours. I remember you telling us about a certain chess game that inspired a story.

    Now this story. It must be one of the most technically correct stories I have seen. Only one tiny
    mistake and two possible small additions. Good work. I'd give you 10/10 for that.

    Now the structure of the story. I found being told three times about staff not being allowed on the top floor was a bit too many.
    The sex scenes were good. Nothing outstanding but they did get the job done nicely. We wanted to know that those two men took Amita to bed, we wanted to know what happened and that it went well. Yes, you delivered with those details and so did well. But I felt both sex scenes ended with the men in the same position. It would have been nice to see something different here.

    Now a note for Anne & Susan,
    There was a view of Paula dressed as a very sexy maid going off to be with Sarvesh. I was left wondering how that would have gone. I see above Allan snr mentioned it too. Why don't one of you faster writers pick this up and add an extra to this story above. Maybe have Sarvesh go along with the maid idea. Just an idea from this old lady.

    Well that is all from me. I've decided to stay with my whanau until the New Year before travelling back to my home. I will take time to visit you all on my way.
    Hei kona ra - Moa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora - Moa
      We are honoured by your comments above and Asami has sent the corrections to Julie last night. They are completed now.
      10 out of 10. That is a very good score. I am sure Julie deserved it but my partner Allan says it is unfair and the teacher is favouring the new girl. You may need to speak sternly with him and point out the error of his ways. Ayaka suggests get him to bend over until his pants are tight them whack! Whack! whack! using the cane. LOL

      We were hoping to see you before Christmas but now looking forward to seeing you in January. Please stay a few days if you can. Have a good rest up there and enjoy your family. Your son has a lovely house overlooking the harbour. It's beautiful and relaxing there. Remember Asami will be sending you an invite for her wedding too.

      Finally your idea concerning the maid story. It's already been started. Allan is doing it. Sarvesh will be telling the story as this new maid turns up to clean his room at 10pm that night. First thing he notices is she is wearing a very sexy uniform. LOL Looks good so far.
      From Anne, Susan, Allan and the rest of us here.
      Love you.

      Delete
    2. Just an update everyone.
      Concerning the story Moa suggested above. I am sitting at the table beside Allan. (My Allan.) He has just finished the last part of that story. Susan and I are about to read it. I hear its pretty good too. So Susan has changed the numbers and publishing order of the next few stories so there will be three this month. Allan's story, "The Maid" will be next.
      Awesome Anne.

      Delete
  4. Hi everyone,
    Nice story Julie & Brian. Looking forward to more stories from you guys.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brian & Julie
      I've enjoyed this story from you both.
      It shows the promise of new writers with different ideas.
      Rochelle

      Delete
    2. Welcome aboard Brian & Julie.
      Welcome to you too Rochelle. Love your profile pic.
      Allan.

      Delete
  5. Hello to everyone, my comment will echo all the others great stuff Brian & Julie. I will look forward to seeing your next story almost as much as I'm looking forward to seeing Allans next week, with both him and Anne involved in writing I'm sure there will be a few surprises
    Ayaka...I hope you enjoyed your shit shovelling in the cow shed as much as you enjoyed your shit stiring in the blog LOL
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see you Ian.
    I have only just released your comment.
    Since you make at least one comment every story I think we should make you a member of this blog then your comments will Fast tracked, appearing immediately. If you want to do this, please send me a comment with the heading "Non Publish." In it include your email. I'll reply with the details how to do it.

    I believe this story was only done by Allan. There is no one else involved. I even find permission must be give by him before even the most minor change can be made. Publishing is in about 10 days from now. The one in another 9 days then a final one in another 6 days. Three in one month. Susan is good to us this month.
    Asami (Head of IT) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ian
    Asami just told me you commented concerning my story.
    Its finished and uploaded on Saturday. This morning it under went a major rebuild of the sex scene. I didn't feel it was working as I'd like so I sat down this morning and changed it. Added about 200 words. Anne & Susan were happy with the changes so now we're just waiting for publishing date.
    Allan

    ReplyDelete