Thursday 14 May 2020

Story 239 Reading About David’s Birthday.



Part One – Can You Help Me with My Stories?
Hi, Sairu is with you now.
         One evening, my friend Kalki decided to ask for my help with her stories. But it didn’t go quite how she intended. Please let me explain.          
         We had invited my friend and her husband Hamza over for dinner and it had been a lovely time together. A lively conversation between the four of us with lots of laughing and joking. The conversation turning a bit sexual too. Now the meal was over and Kalki and I were just finishing the last of cleaning up. Meanwhile, the men had cleaned the table and were now sitting watching, listening as we talked.
         “Can you help me with my story,” she asked me. “I am being too distracting and not getting it done.”
         “Too distracting, Kalki?” my husband Payam laughed. “Too distracting for Hamza more likely.”
         “Payam!” Kalki, exclaimed, turning towards him with her hands on her hips. “What are you saying?”
         “I am saying, there is probably too much fucking and not enough writing going on.”
         “No! That is not the one!” Kalki exclaimed, throwing a wet dishcloth at him.
         “Yes, it is,” Payam said ducking aside so the cloth missed him.
         Then standing up he came around the bench to the kitchen. “You can be distracting with me, Kalki. Any time,” he continued. 
         By now I saw he had grabbed her, one hand grabbing her breast and the other rubbing her pussy through her jeans. I notice she was making no attempt to stop him.
         “Hey!” I mildly protested.
         He lifted his head, looking at me grinning. “I can’t distract you, Sairu. You will be too busy with Hamza, tonight, so I am being distracting to Kalki”
         Soon he had her clothes half undone and was pressing her back against the kitchen bench. They were kissing now and I could see how she was responding to him. Pulling him against herself, one leg going around his to hold him there. It was obvious where this was going. I could not believe it! Just like that, they were playing to each other. My husband had set up a partner swap. Didn’t even ask me if I wanted that one. So cheeky man! And Kalki was as bad, not even trying to stop him. Didn’t even try to protest at him. It seems my best friend until it comes to fucking with my husband.

         Now, while I was just standing there watching them, unknowing what to do, when I felt a body pressing against my back. Two hands came around under my arms and one going to each breast. I felt his hands grasping my breasts as fingers found to my nipple bumps, meanwhile some lips came against my neck as he nibbled me there. Suddenly, I was feeling very distracted myself.
        “Come on, Sairu,” he whispered to my ear. “Looks like we will be staying a while. Maybe all night.”
        “I think that one too,” I replied as I slipped around in his arms to face him. 
        His arms tightly around me, pulling me against him as his lips met mine with a deep kiss.
        That one was often the beginning of some hot sex sessions. It was at this time too. He first took me on the floor in the lounge. We were in a rush, desperate for the removing of clothing. We sunk to the carpet with our clothes scattered around us. He pulled me down until his back was to the floor and I ended up sitting over him with the leg to each side. 
         I presented my pussy to his mouth to enjoy by moving over his head and pressing down at him. He was happy to give to me too. First with the licking over my pussy lips and then as the excitement came over me, he moved to the tongue fucking of me. The tongue pressing between my lips and licking over the soft inner parts. This man knew how I could enjoy this and soon he was getting to me. Especially I liked how he made those long upward licks. Amazing feelings. His tongue gliding between my open lips as he moved up. That felt so sexually and soon I began to want more from him.
         I wanted his cock. I wanted it where his tongue had just been. When I moved down and took him with the girl-on-top position. I reached down for his cock, taking it with my hand to give a few pumps to ensure he was completely hard. Then I used my hand to guide him to my wet, open pussy lips.
         I felt how he entered me, feeling his hard cock slipping inside me. As I lowered further on to him, he went in deeply until I was taking all of him. Then I began to move my hips, lifting so he slipped almost from me and then lowering so he went deep again. The feeling from the hardness of his shaft slipping between my swollen lips was great.
         I don’t know why but for some reason, I was so ready for sex that evening. Maybe, the sexy conversation during dinner, maybe the sudden excitement of sex I hadn’t planned for. Whatever the reason, I was ready for it. My body ready for a man’s cock. Now I’d found one, my body was responding to him. I realised my orgasm was coming at me fast. There was no slow building this time it was rushing at me.
         In response, I was moving faster now. Getting more and more excited until I was fucking at him aggressively. He had caught my energy and was responding back to me. I was sure we were building together but I worried, ‘Would he get there too before I finished?’ 
        Those feelings were there now. You girls know the ones when your clitty has woken and is getting ready to cum. The tiny waves of pleasure there, the ones before the big one. My entire body knew what was about to happen. I was breathing hard from working my body at him. By now we were moving fast, my body slamming down at his cock. His body thrusting back up at me in return.
         The first wave of my orgasm hit me. I was losing control and fell forward against him. I noticed somewhere in the back of my mind that he had taken most of the fucking now. His cock thrusting into me to keep us going. I was beyond helping him now as my main cum hit me. 
         Moments later, as I dropped down from my orgasm, I discovered Hamza was just behind me. He had stopped fucking up at me and lay there under me, his body giving a couple of shudders as he finished his cum too. The last jerks as he finished pumping his man-juice into me.
         I was impressed. For undisciplined, sudden sex, it had gone very well. That was hot and gave great cums for us both. 

         Once it was over, I noticed Kalki and Payam were nowhere to be seen. We were left alone in the lounge. We went looking for them and found them in our main bedroom and for some reason elected to join them. Maybe it was when Kalki had seen us standing there, she had invited us to join them.

         It was sexy fucking another man while my husband was beside me fucking his wife. Not that I think he noticed much, with what Kalki was doing to him. But I was aware of how she was laid back on the bed with my husband between her opened thighs. I could view how he was fucking her, his body thrusting down against her and I heard how she was enjoying his cock too. I have come to know, my friend Kalki can be very noisy when enjoying the love-games. It turns the men on too.
         I didn’t see much more from them for a while with the man between my thighs taking of my attention. He was ready again and had pressed me back against the bed in much the same way Payam was taking Kalki. It was very active and very exciting. The rough sex driving us both towards more cums. 
         I was helping, my body responding to him with humps back at him. With the two of us going like that, it wasn’t long before we were both about to cum. In fact, I think this time he actually beat me by a few moments and in the dying stage of his erection, sent me over too.
         I awoke from my orgasm to discover Kalki and Payam sitting watching us.
         “I bet that was good,” Payam said.
         “Why?” I asked surprised.
         “With the noise you made, that must have been a big one.”
         “I don’t make noise!”
         “Yes, you do,” Kalki giggled.
         Then, my husband, Payam asked again, “Was it good?”
         “Yes,” I admitted. “It was.” 

         That was it for a while. We lay there talking together until the guys were ready to do it again. Then we were at it again, Hamza was with me again and Payam was with Kalki.

         Later the guys swapped and I ended up with Payam. While my husband fucked me, Kalki and Hamza were not fucking but instead elected to be watching us. That was a bit sexy too because it was showing to another couple how we normally did it too. Once we had done to each other, then we got to watch them fucking too. It is an interesting watch to see how a husband and wife, two people who know of each other very well, do it between each other.
         In their case, they didn’t get to finish before Payam and I joined in too. The evening then broke into a hot session for sex where we were fucking and swapping and fucking again. It was a good evening. Amazingly good, actually.

         It wasn’t until the following morning as I was cooking what had become almost lunch since we had slept, and fucked again so late. My friend Kalki asked me again to help her with the stories. 

         She asked me, Will you help me to write about Sarvesh’s harem story?
         “Sarvesh's harem? That is good, I laughed.
         “Yes, when we became the servants and the men the businessmen.
         Not much business got done, I joked.
         Yes it did, Kalki corrected me. They were doing business to us most of the night.
         We both laughed at that and then I agreed to that but saying. “Maybe we could do it together but I have one story which is my own that became very sexy too. I would like to write that one first.”
         Kalki quickly agreed, so here I am, willing to be telling you of my story at the sexy weekend before the Harem Night.

Part Two –  My Reading becomes My Fantasy becomes My Reality.
         (Before we begin, the story referred to in this part is Story 226 David’s Birthday.)

         At the special weekends, there was reading the Letters Stories too. We were even helping with the writing of some many stories from when our visitors had been in India. 
        Often, one of our team would read out some of their work and we would review it and comments on how it could be improved. Often, new stories had arrived from Australia or New Zealand and we would read and enjoy these too. 
        I was involved in writing some stories but also called on to help with others, doing small parts or adding memories of events that happened. With all this, I found my English skills were improving, both the reading and writing of stories, but also since much of the time we used English during the special weekends.
        When we had completed the stories concerning Katrina’s wedding, we went on to the stories of events held during the last part of their holiday, especially during the nude weekend. That was very sexual for me, remembering and writing about those times. It sometimes led to some sex between us too, sort of like reliving those events again.
         Now we had reached events that happened among the three teams, here in India and also in both Australia and New Zealand. I was mildly surprised that there were still sexy things going on, even after we had ended the fun of everyone being in India. 
         
         One nude weekend, it was the afternoon and I was laying back on a deck chair beside the pool. As you all will be knowing now, it was hot here in Southern India after lunch and the best place is out under the trees near the pool where there is always a gentle breeze of wind coming up from the river. I was there one day, wearing my blue bikini that afternoon. There was no reason why I needed to wear it other than the bikini was very new and I enjoyed feeling sexy when wearing it. Amita had helped me buy it from an Australia company. It was very sexy and even my husband Payam said I looked hot wearing it. Kalki also had one like mine but in red.
          I was reading from the most recent story. It was Story 226 I know, I remember it well. How could I forget it? The story as most of you will remember was when our friend Katrina had moved to Perth who is in Australia. She had decided to arrange a birthday party for David, her new husband. 
          There were many people there and it was time to go swimming. Joyce, you know her as she came to the wedding also, was going to be the first to jump into the pool. Suddenly, she removed her top in front of everyone and jumped into the water like that. 
          Now the next to get in was Katrina. Some naughty men, including her husband David and his brother Ian, were chanting “Take it off! Take it off!” Very naughty men those two I am thinking. But when David was naughty to me, I did enjoy whatever he could do to me. This girl must be confessing some good orgasm.
          But I am distracting, aren’t I. Katrina was on the poolside in a rather tiny bikini. Maybe like my new bikini. Those men were encouraging for her to be removing of the top half and the showing of her breasts. 
         Them called out the, “Off! Off! Off!” I found kind of amusing but sexy too.
          When I read that she suddenly did remove as she jumped to the pool, I myself was feeling sexier and unknown to me, my fingers had strayed to my bikini top, pulling it back so my nipple became open to my touching. Now, as I continued reading, my fingers were gently stroking over the recently bared nipple who is mine, making it harden under caressing fingers. 
         Yes, I was feeling sexy but my eyes could not be removed from the story. I was captured by it as I was drawing me down the page to ever more sexy details. 
         Later, Katrina was wearing a sarong. We do that here too. Just wrapped around our waist, our breasts bared and nothing underneath. It is comfortable but also sexy dressing like that and the men notice too. I think I do it as much for the attention as I do for comfort. But here was Katrina doing it before so many people. Many of the women became topless but many were dressed too. Something about that was getting me excited.
        But I kept reading. The words of the story, pulling my eyes and drawing me further and further down the page.
        It was mentioned that David knew what his wife was wearing underneath because she was sexy to inform him. He was excited by that and thinking about it too. 
        Once my husband asked me to do that. I was wearing a short dress for me, a bit above the knee. He stopped just as we were leaving and asked me to remove my panties. I reached under and took them, handing them to him. I thought it would turn to surprise sex before we went out but no, he put my panties in his pocket and went to the door asking me to follow him. Not sure what to do I hesitated at first, but then just followed him.
         We went to a nice lunch at a local restaurant, then to the wet market to buy foodstuffs. All the time we both knew I was naked under my skirt. I was so sexy for him when we got home. He was hot too. First sex was on the kitchen bench and then we made it to the hall floor. LOL Finally, we made it to the bed where we did it yet again. So sexy for me not wearing the panties.
         So, I knew how sexy David and Katrina would be feeling at the party.
         
         I was getting down the page now and had come to where most of the guests had left the birthday party. Only five couples remained and these became involved in a stripping game. I’ve seen these games before, even played this one so I knew how sexy it would become for someone who had never played before. Perhaps, someone who had never stripped in a situation such as this, stripping to the luck of a game.
          It was at this time that my bikini top, being pulled back off my breasts became uncomfortable. The best solution, take it right off. Of course, by now the characters in the story were naked so in a strange sort of way, it made sense that I was naked too. Raising my bum off the seat I slipped my bikini bottom down and right off too. Now naked, I continued reading.
         The game in the story had become Forfeits, also a game I had played. This is a lot sexier as anything could happen, with anyone too, right to full sex.
         Now I was reading about a woman called Ginger, selecting a man she hardly knew, Ian, to play with her tits. When I played this game, I had this happen to me but in my case, we all knew each other. Here, in the story, both Ginger and Ian were strangers.
         My mind drifted from the story to me playing this game. What if it had been me sitting at that game? What if it was me who was asked the forfeit of? What if I was to look around the group and saw Ian? A man I hardly knew, a stranger to me. What if it was him, I invited to come and play with my breasts.
         My mind was thinking, how this would be, How I would feel, this strange man, with his hands touching and how exciting this could become. My breasts would be exposed for him. He would be touching them all over my swelling mounds, particularly to the nipples at their tips. He might even want to lean forward to suck my nipples and I would allow him that one too.
         Meanwhile, my hand had reached for my own bare breast again. My fingers moving over the smooth flesh there, feeling sexy as they did. My fingers coming to the centre and finding my nipple, playing and pulling on it. Rolling between thumb and finger as it hardened under my touching. All this time it was in my mind this was the fingers of a man I hardly knew.
         Now, my eyes saw how this man Ian had taken some oil to coat over Ginger’s breasts. This was sexier for me and I felt the need to use my other hand on my other breasts. The story I was reading was forgotten other than this handsome Ian who was playing with me. His strong farming hands touching and holding the flesh of my breasts. His fingers, touching and exciting both my nipples.

         Finally, I made my mind to return to the story. I came to the very sexy part where each of the five women was invited to the mat where five naughty men, five pairs of hands were rubbing all over her naked body until one of the men made her cum. This was so totally sexy. I am was so turned on by the idea that this could even happen for me.

         It came to the time when I could no longer be reading. My mind was feeling too sexy to concentrate. I placed the book on the table beside me and sat back in the chair with my legs opened wider. I was feeling so turned on now that I knew I was going to do it. Going to pussy play until I made the cum.
         As my eyes closed, I thought of how it would be with five men having their hands rubbing all over my nude body. They would have sweet-smelling oil to use, the soft slimy liquid moving under their hands and fingers. All over my body, all over to every part.
         While I was thinking of this, my hands that were mine were moving to parts of my body. Mostly to my breasts at first and then moving lower to my pussy.
         Yes, I was thinking of this strange man Ian, whom I had hardly met. I was thinking he would be the one doing to my pussy. His hands would be touching me there. His hands would even to pressing to my pussy lips, over them and between them. Yes, I was thinking of him pressing his finger inside me. 
        Oh! It was feeling so good. His hands were strong but gentle. I could feel how two fingers were thrusting into me. Now going deep. Now going as far as they could reach. It was so sexy for me. This girl was so juicy with her excitement. So ready to make her cum. 
        But this handsome man whom I hardly knew was going to go further. His face came down between my legs as his fingers from each side, pulled my lips wide open. I gently felt the breath of Ian blow on parts kept inside. It felt so sexy him doing that to me. I think I must have cried out with the pleasure.
         But there was more to come. In my mind, this man Ian was licking along my lips now. His tongue pressing into me. I knew this was it. This was when this man was going to make me cum. I also knew it was building fast and was going to be a big one too.
        I think in my reality, my fingers were rubbing and pumping at my pussy. But in my fantasy, Ian was eating my pussy.
        It was good. He was doing an amazing job. I knew this was it. This was now my moment when the cum would burst. I wanted it so badly and now she was here. The nice feelings of my pussy had exploded into intense pleasure, waves surging through my body. It was amazing, mind-blowing, consuming my mind with its power.
         When the cum subsided, I was left breathing heavy. I could feel my body coated with sweat from what had just happened. I lay back in my seat for a few moments before I could recover.    

         My eyes opened and I found myself looking straight at him. He was sitting nearby watching me. I looked down to see his hand wrapped around a huge erection.

         “Sarvesh!” I gasped.
         “Nice show, Sairu,” he replied.
         “Have you been watching?”
         I know that was a bit obvious. Of course, he had been watching. I wondered how much he had seen. Mostly likely seen all of it. Certainly, he had seen my huge cum. I looked down to notice the result of his watching. Very hard and ready, I was thinking. He stood up and came over to me, his cock sticking straight out in front as he walked. Yes, I did notice that one too.
         “What story was it,” he asked.
         “David’s Birthday.”
         “That is a good one. Which part caused all that?”
         “The bit where five men were playing with one woman.”
         “You want that done to you, do you, Sairu?”
         I was shy that he could ask that but I nodded, “Yes.”
         “That was a big cum,” Sarvesh said. “I’m sure if it happened for you, the cum would be big too.”
         Again, I was embarrassed by how he could mention that.
         “Yes,” I replied.
         Then I noticed him again. He was still standing there, his hand reaching down stroking a very hard erection. I decided to help him.
         “Do you want help with that?” I asked. “Can I do the sucking of you, Sarvesh?”
         “No, Sairu,” he said. “Not sucking. I want to fuck that hot wet pussy.”
         Him talking like that made my body shudder. It was so sexy.
         “I want you while you’re still hot and wet from your cum.”
         “Oh!” I gasped with surprise. “Ok. We can do.”
         I went to lay back on a deck chair when he stopped me.
         “Not yet, we have something else to do first.”
         “What?” I asked in surprise.
         He straightened up looking over to the other side of the pool near the chess game.
         “Hey guys!” he called out. “Sairu needs five men to play with her naked body. Anyone want to help?”
         I looked around behind me to see everyone was there and the four men got up to come around the pool to me. I also noticed that the women were following too. 
         Sarvesh reached out for my hand, “Come on, Sairu,” he said.
         Taking his hand, I got up to follow and he took me to a picnic table, the same table where naughty Joseph had been with Kalki. (See Story 198 Naughty Joseph.) He invited me to climb to the table and lay on my back.  
         By now, the other four men had arrived and Amita was supplying them with massage oil. I realised I was going to get the five-man massage too. 
         “Was this just to be a massage or more?” I asked Sarvesh, cheekily.
         “Sexy massage to start and then lots more I expect,” came his reply.
         Then turning to the men, “What do you think guys. Does she just get the massage or does she need fucking too?”
         I was not believing this. Not even asking me? He was asking them if I needed fucking.
         “I think the whole lot,” Mootie said.
         “The fucking too,” Payam, my husband added.
         I was hoping for much more too. Even doing the sex to him. Yes, that would involve me performing sex with everyone watching but I had no problems for that. But it even occurred to me that with five men it could be more than just doing with Sarvesh. What if the other men were willing to try for me too. I thought to this and then made my mind, I would be happy for anything they were to do with me.
         Jeevan started with one arm and on the other side, Mootie was with the other. Down further, Payam, my husband and his friend Hamza had pulled my legs open and were rubbing oil to my lower legs. I was very aware of the pussy view they would be seeing too.
         Sarvesh was to the same side as Jeevan but he was confining himself to only my body. He quickly delivered to my breasts and then lower onto my stomach. I realised he was heading for my pussy. 
         So many hands, so much going on, so many feelings. My mind was becoming consumed by all this pleasure. They were all good with their hands and knew exactly how to please me from their selected areas. Firm hands, slipping across my skin to apply the slippery oil and then strong hands massaging it in. 
        By now the men on my arms had left my hands and lower arms to do my upper, closer to my shoulders. Down below the two men doing my legs had reached my thighs. Those fingers running right up the inside until they stopped just short of my pussy made me feeling sexy too.
        But then it was Sarvesh how moved to my pussy. First, his hands running down over my mound there but soon moving down between my thighs to my open lips. 
        I gave a deep moan which I think all five men took as a signal. The two men left my arms moving straight to my breasts. First, hands moving all over the peak of each one, their hands all over my soft, smooth flesh there. Then hands finding both nipples at the same moment, to rubbing over, around and pulling at them.
        The men on my legs were just working just the inside of my thighs now. At the soft sensitive places. Gentle stroking and rubbing my flesh there. 
        At my pussy, Sarvesh’s fingers were pressing into me. While two fingers of his hand pressed into me very deeply with strong fucking, his other hand was rubbing over my clitty. I have heard of this being done before in the Letters Stories, but now he was using this technique with me.
        My orgasm was building so fast that it surprised me. I wanted to hold back and maybe do fucking with him but he was taking me too fast. When I knew I was beyond stopping I resigned myself to enjoying me climax. It was a big one, consuming my whole body while it lasted.
        When I recovered, I found the other men were stopped watching while only Sarvesh was involved with me. He grasped my legs and pulled me so my bum was right at the edge of the table. I knew he was going to fuck me now. 
        With my legs still pulled wide and held by two men, I was openly exposed for him as he was his hard cock to my pussy. I felt him pressing as my lips were burst open, allowing him inside me. I felt him as he entered me. So hard, pressing me and stretching me to open for him. I felt how he went in deeper and deeper until I came to know almost everything of him was inside me.
        It became good fucking too as I lay back to take it. Suddenly, three of the men joined in again. While one took a nipple each to do of the sucking. The third man, who was Mootie, was pressing at the very top end of my cunt, where my pussy lives. He was pressing with his fingers and making little circles there. Meanwhile, Sarvesh’s cock was pumping and thrusting at me. The erection of him fucking into me.
        The feeling soon became too much and I was overtaken with yet another cum. I came from my orgasm to realise I was exhausted. Three huge cums so close together had taken its toll from me and I was only able to be relaxed, lying there while Sarvesh finished with his fucking.
        The naughty man pulled from me at the last moment and allowed his cum to burst over me, flying to my lower body and splashing on my cunt with his cum.
        “Give her a cum shower,” he invited to his four friends.
        They came to each side of the table and started pumping their hard cocks with their hands. There were four men wanking their cocks over me as I was just laying there watching. I knew they were going to cum over me, their sticky man-juice mixing and adding to the mess what Sarvesh had already done.
        I reached down with my hands, with fingers to each side so I could pull my cunt lips open. I knew those men were watching so wanted to show them all of me. I wanted them to see my pussy open and ready. Let them see the bright pink flesh between my dark lips. 
        Showing like this soon had me feeling so sexy with this that my hand began to slowly stroke the pussy which is mine. First, I was stroking up and down my lips, then my fingers were pressing between them. Finally, I began finger fucking myself while my other hand worked my clitty.
       All this time, my eyes never moved from the four cocks being wanked off above my body. They were watching me in return and it was obvious something would be happening soon. As my finger over my clitty was rubbing faster and faster, they were matching me by pumping at their cocks fast and faster.
       Jeevan gave a gasp first and cum burst from his cock, falling over my right breast. Hamza was quick to follow by delivering his cum to my lower belly and pussy. The next to go was Mootie who covered my other breast while my husband Payam delivered his cum to my stomach. That was so hot and sexy to see but there was more yet.
       Sarvesh was now standing behind my head and unknown to me he had so quickly recovered that he was wanking again too. Suddenly, his second orgasm hit him and his cum landed all over my hair and face. 
      That was surprised. So much that I dug my fingers deep into my wet cunt and cum. Another huge one. So many cums for this girl! Wow!




33 comments:

  1. Wow! Reshma,
    I loved that fantasy sex scene. How she was reading and acting the scene out in her mind while she got herself off. That was so sexy.
    But I did think the sex that followed was a bit weak. What about if she got a five man gang-bang? She even said she was ready for it.
    Janet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ending of this story was discussed between us. While I agree with you Janet, Reshma and Kim didn't want to go there. I'll let Reshma explain this move full.
      Mary.

      Delete
    2. Like Mary said, we considered the ending to this story. What concerned me was that other stories had covered the same ground. I didn't want to repeat those earlier stories if I could help it but looking back now I think it took the wind out of my sails and created a mediocre ending.
      Reshma

      Delete
    3. Sexy fantasy. Sexy story.
      Gordon.

      Delete
    4. Who can't relate to that fantasy reading a story. I think most of us regular readers have done it.
      Geoff.

      Delete
    5. It has often been said that the brain is the most important sex organ. It is amazing how we can read some words and in our minds create enough to get our bodies to respond with orgasm.
      This is a good story the whole way through. Don't knock that first part where there was some good conversation where Payam was teasing Kalki. It led to some good sex. Both couples on the bed together was good.
      I like having sex while someone is watching or maybe like this with another couple beside us. That was a good idea.
      The second part, the main theme of this story worked really well. A hot fantasy scene leading to a really hot sex scene. That is what this blog is about and I say this story hit that perfectly.
      Well done Kim & Helpers.
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
    6. Oh! This is a good one. Like others writing comments here, I could really relate to the reading scene. But there were other highlights too. The swapping and switching between the two couples was sexy. My husband really liked that.
      He confessed to me that he would like to watch me fucking another man. That was a surprise, you could almost say a shock that he would say that. I would have thought be would have been jealous of me with another man.
      Like many women, I have looked at other men I've found attracted to, wondered what they might look like naked or be like in bed but I've never considered actually doing it. My main fantasy has been reading the stories here.
      For me, the scene at the end. Five men giving me a full nude massage. That is hot. Might even be tempted to try that.
      Good story Reshma. We enjoyed it.
      Mave

      Delete
    7. I am sorry to have missed what has been happening here recently. It was only when Anne contacted me to ask me if I wanted to appear as a background in the photo blog, I realized it had been awhile.
      Today is wet and cold. A good day to relax in front of the fire and catch up with my reading.

      Well done Reshma. A good story. I enjoyed all of it. I don't look for the good or bad, I accept things as they are, all part of one story, a part of the greater story of this larger blog.
      You can take me into this world of sexual fantasy. Relive old real experiences or explore ones I never did. It all works.
      Thank you, Reshma, Anne and everyone.
      Jeff.

      Delete
    8. Hi Jeff. Welcome back. I heard you were reading us again.
      Hope you enjoy.
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
    9. Yes Sexy Sue, I've got my eye on you again. You guys have done so well with this blog. I really can't imagine you are still going after all these years.
      Jeff.

      Delete
    10. Hi Jeff. Do you remember me - Kia. Or my selected English name Kimberley.
      Kim.

      Delete
    11. Yes Miss Kimberley, I remember you. Didn't the girls used to call you the Thai Princess?
      I remember you wearing makeup and nail polish to milk the cows. I'm sure the cows appreciated you making an extra effort even if the girls didn't. LOL.
      Jeff.

      Delete
  2. Conversation and fantasy. That is what holds this story together. That fantasy reading is actually quite a long and detailed scene. Then came the surprise discovery, Sarvesh had been watch her!
    This is the twist I always like in your stories.
    Raymond and Nina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys keep turning them out and the story keeps building bigger and bigger. Like those above, we must say that the best part was Sairu's reading/fantasy.
      Now Joshua is asking if this is a lead up to Sairu and Ian meeting one day. The evidence is pointing towards that.
      Reen & Joshua.

      Delete
    2. You might be right Joshua. There have been hints about some from India taking a trip to Australia and New Zealand.
      Rita.

      Delete
    3. Another sexy story to enjoy. I love reading them and love how this blog story is always developing and growing. We don't always see how 'the big three' are guiding and developing the major storyline until someone says they have to add this or that for Anne and we realise this relates to some story hidden far in the future.
      But for us readers, all we have is enjoying the current stories as they are published. And this was a good one because it is one many of us can relate closely with. Among our regular readers who could say they have not got themselves off while enjoying a sexy story from this blog? Many of us have even adnitted that we do so. So to see a character from the stories doing so too is something we can enjoy.
      That sex scene was well done I think.
      Yui.

      Delete
    4. Yes, there will be a trip to New Zealand by some of those from India. We are in Vol 16 now. All of Vol 17 will be concerning this trip.
      You want more details? Ha! Ha!
      Awesome Anne.

      Delete
    5. Why is that not shown in the Index Anne?

      Good story Reshma. Hirohiko and I enjoyed it.
      Sayako

      Delete
    6. Shandra told me they intend to do a major rebuild concerning the future stories in the Index but are just waiting to see how things go with the stories they are writing now. The stories are linked to the master word files where the stories are uploaded from. These files need to be changed and then Asami will change the Index on the blog to match them.
      Rajah.

      Delete
    7. It always intrigues us how you produce these stories against that larger background only a few have seen.
      We read each story and discuss its merits but often I see that people's comments don't take into account that things added to these stories, things we might not like or understand are put there for a reason. The big picture, the hidden storyline behind this blog.
      Look down through the older indexes and you can see it. This blog is taking us on a journey. Someone said taking us to another world, the fantasy world of Shanti.
      Fred & Ginger

      Delete
  3. One part of this story that I enjoyed was the rather amateurish writing during the main fantasy scene. I know this was done on purpose allowing Sairu to stay from her main storyline and create some rather rough English in places. In the story she even admits to a growing skill with using the English language. So writing like this would be expected.
    Well done Reshma.
    Brian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the writing style and English used fits the character Sairu very well. I also think that her English might be affected by what she was writing about. This must have been a very sexual experience that caused some deep emotions with Sairu. So I would expect it would bring back those feelings as she wrote about them later. I'm sure anyone who has experienced the building towards an orgasm can understand this.
      Eileen & Simon.

      Delete
    2. Yes, we agree with what has been said above. The story is really all sex. I think the first part was a bit average. Has the potential to be developed but looks very much like the old couples swapping so it was probably wise to cover it lightly and move on. Some of the conversation was good though.
      Now the story reading fantasy. This was the strong section which saved this story. I loved how Sairu's excitement grew as she moved through the story she was reading. It became sexier as she went. Liked it - a good scene. Well done Reshma.
      I'll hand this to others here now.
      James.

      Delete
    3. Raviprabha here.
      I also liked the reading fantasy. I liked how she started in a bikini as that added some stripping naked as the scene progressed. I also liked the surprise shock at discovering Sarvesh was watching.
      The five men massage was sexy for me too. I once had that in New Zealand. I was making myself cum and made my own orgasm as the male cum was landing over my body. So sexy!
      Raviprabha

      Delete
    4. Sexy story! The reading that became fantasy and then became real sex. That was a nice way to do.
      Good story. I enjoyed.
      Ayesha

      Delete
    5. Hello from all you, to my friends from me, Synthisha and my fiance.
      Yes, I am going to be married. It is partly arranged but we have met and I do already know him. Since we returned to India I have been spending some nights at James house. Today I invited my fiance to be there too. We were together as well.

      I have told him about this blog and we read the story together. It was his first story. Very sexy. We both liked it. I'm sure he will want to read them all so we have made a plan to read the entire series together.
      Our plans - The wedding is arranged and confirmed but then placed on hold because of COVID-19. In India travel is very hard now so guests would be unable to attend. Actually, we should not leave our house much but I still go to James & Raviprabha's house when I can by taking the back streets. That is why my family are happy for me to stay night here as it might be unsafe to walk home in the dark.
      Synthisha.

      Delete
    6. Wow! Synthisha,
      I did know about your future wedding as we talked about it in New Zealand. You asked me about if you should tell him about the blogs. I told you that you should be honest and open with him. You see how it works. Most guys are surprised what the girlfriend/wife is reading but quickly get into it when shown the blog site. Seems your fiance is the same.
      Let me welcome him to our blog. (We won't use his name for now.)
      Awesome Anne.

      Delete
    7. Sorry your wedding plans have been delayed Synthisha. Hope they work out as soon as your lockdown is over.
      If I am reading your comment above correctly, you guys have been naughty already. Ha! Ha!
      Reshma.

      Delete
  4. We should not overlook the major highlight - the fantasy while she is reading a story but there are other highlights too. For example her conversation with Sarvesh when she discovers him watching. The use of conversation has been used a lot in this blog. Often used to introduce a new scene or climax to a story. Then we get to five men giving her a very sexual massage and cum shower. I love the idea of that too. I know it would make a mess all over my body but would be totally sexy, and being naked, it would wash off easy too.
    Mahuiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the idea of the five-man massage. That would be incredible but I am not so keen on a cum shower.
      Asami

      Delete
  5. WOW, way too sexy for this old guy LOL. Hardly got started before a mess became imminent, but then ALL you girls do that to me. A beautiful story, thank you xxxxx Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Peter! If that is what happens with you just just reading one of our stories, my mind boggles as to what might happen if I was in bed with you. Probably will need a shower afterwards. LOL
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
    2. I'd have no problems giving you a cum shower Sexy Sue. Or any other shower activities as long as you are naked.
      Gordon.

      Delete