Wednesday 21 March 2012

Letter 7 Background


Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 7.



Hello from Anne.

            This letter is not as long as the last letter but it is an important one in the Letters Series. This letter will establish the base storyline of Letters for a while with each couple coming up with more and sexier stories. I hope you enjoy watching how this develops.
            Now after the letter with the story “The Girl on the Train,” we weren’t sure where to take things from here. Of course, there was the theme of sending each other photos which we wanted to continue so I wrote that Shanti sent the bikini photos that Joseph was asking for. I mentioned that photos of her in both the modest one and the sexy one were included.

            At this time I knew Allan and we had dated a few times. I knew he was into photography and that he took photos of girls, both in swimsuits and nude. He had taken a couple pics of me in a bikini but that wasn't really modelling for him. Shandra and I had talked about posing nude for Allan but neither of us was game enough to try. Since we knew he liked doing sets featuring a girl undressing step by step we decided to include this idea in our letters. Since Shanti was Indian it made sense for her to do her strip series from an Indian sari. This is where the idea for the Red Sari Series came from.

            Now I came to answer the questions about sex. I didn’t really know how to answer this because at that time I was still a virgin so I had to talk with Shandra about how we would do it. She was even worse than me when it came to sex so we decided to talk with our friend Susan.
            Susan was the only one of the three of us who had actually had sex with a boy. We showed Susan all the letters so far and asked for her help. It was she who wrote that part of this letter about having sex with Mike so you could say that this is the point when the third letter writer joined the project. I must add that the sexual positions she mentioned really opened our eyes because since we weren’t experienced in any way we really hadn’t thought about sexual positions too much.

            The final part of this letter was commenting on the story “The Girl on the Train” from Joseph’s previous letter. Then Shanti promised a sexy story for her next letter.

            Kia Kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Anne.

Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 7.



1 comment:

  1. So Susan, you were involved. I thought as much. Its a big step up for the letters but I think fits in well with the other letters.
    I must admit that we are enjoying the series so far.
    Oh I had to laugh at your comments on the Red Sari Series. Here you are planning to sent a stripping series of photos in your letters and neither of you have dared posing for such a series yourself. That was good.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete