Monday 26 March 2012

Letter 8 Do You Sometimes Swim Topless.


Index of Letters                  Letter 8 Background Notes.                  Back to Letter 7.


Forward to Letter 9.



From Joseph,            
The Game Reserve,                
Andhra Pradesh,                    
India.                        

            To Shanti,
                Titirangi,
                    Auckland,
                        New Zealand.

Dear Shanti and Mike,
        How are you in New Zealand? In India, we are both doing very fine. It is very good to be getting your letter. We are both enjoying receiving a letter from you. Thank you so much to be being our friend and we are hoping that we can be continuing to be friends for a very long times.

        Now to get on to my letter. We found the photos of you in there. They were all very good to see. Yes, how do you say, my eyes pop when I am seeing you in that tiny blue bikini swimming togs. This one is very sexy on you. The bikini top was not too big because most of the breast was still exposed for my inspection. The bottom part was also being the smallest I have ever seen before. Please tell me what the back part is like. Is it covering your bottom or just the single string between your ass cheeks?
        I like to see more pictures of you in that. I like to see how sexy you are looking from the behind. Will you be able to send us some more revealing you in that tiny bikini?
        Do you wear those bikini to the beach or a public swimming place? I think maybe that you are wearing the one piece to the beach but only the bikini type at the home. Is this one, right? Do you sometimes wear less than the bikini type? I am hearing that many girls in the Western countries are willing to be wearing only the one bikini bottom half and the breasts exposed and bare. Also, I am hearing sometimes even without that too. Is this true? Have you ever gone swimming in your bikini without the top? I would be happy to witness this! Are there beaches in your place where the people are naked when taking their swimming?
        I asked Lizamoa if she would like to wearing a bikini sexy like that on to a beach where all the mens would be looking at her in such a small covering. Enjoying looking to the bikini. Enjoying looking at her body with it. She even said maybe it might be fun to try too I also asked if she would like to wear only the bikini on a beach with many people and she said maybe even that too.
        We are interested to see more of the Red Sari Series. This is a set maybe one of you when you are coming to the home. Please say that it is the one of you taking your clothings off. Is this what I am guessing correct? I like the sari because I know that are very sexy to wear.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


        Lizamoa wants to be sending you and Mike the photos of her but we are not swimming very much and she is not having the bathing suit. She has been saying that I can photo her in only her sexy bra and panties so it is like bikini style. I will also be photographed in some tiny underpants too. That is so you can both be viewing more of our bodies. We have taken these but still, have not had them washed yet. When we do we can be sending them in our next letter. Say yes if you want these.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


        Lizamoa is a very good lover in the bed. We can try many ways and often come in different ways too. My best is when she is on the top so I can be relaxed but I am thinking that Lizamoa like to be with me on the top too. She is liking to have the feeling of my big cock going into her. I am liking that feeling too. We also do other things like the licking and sucking, but not very often.
        I think Lizamoa being on the top in cowgirl style is making her feeling she is in control of me. She is the boss of Joseph. But it is not this because I allow her to be like that. I think she knows this one too.

        We like to shave the other person too. I am wanting to see girls with their pussies shaved off. Do you do this too? Please tell if you do the shaving too?
        We are looking forward to reading the story you are promising us. What is it going to be? I am thinking it will be very sexy too. We have got another story for you. This one is the adventure Lizamoa was having. We are including it in the next letter to come to you.
        Good-bye with our love.
                Your friends,
                        Joseph and Lizamoa.


Index of Letters                  Letter 8 Background Notes.                  Back to Letter 7.


Forward to Letter 9.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Ayaka and Shandra
    Oh this man Joseph is a very naughty man. He is asking about seeing Shanti topless. Now we think Shanti might be naughty enough to even show him too.
    Next he is tell her what sex styles he has with his wife. I think he might also be saying he would like try that with Shanti. Have we guessed this right? I think maybe we have.
    Sakura & Tukiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sakura & Tukiko, Joseph is a naughty boy. And he is just getting going here. Wait until you see what he gets up to later in our series. Like I said a naughty boy, but we like him like that because this is a blog about naughty letters/stories.
      I see you are making progress with you reading. Keep it up. The stories get better and better.
      Ayaka

      Delete
  2. Yes, this is very much about a developing relationship between Shanti and Joseph. Been enjoying that. I am also beginning to realise just how big this 'world' you have created is.
    Rangi Mari

    ReplyDelete