Tuesday 3 April 2012

Letter 9 Free Show at the Beach.


Index of Letters                  Letter 9 Background Notes.                  Back to Letter 8.


Forward to Letter 10.



From Shanti,            
Titirangi,            
Auckland,            
New Zealand.            

            To Joseph,
            The Game Reserve,
            Andhra Pradesh,
            India.

Dear Joseph and Lizamoa,
        We received your letter a few days ago but it has taken us some time to write out our reply. As you can see it is a very long one. Thanks for your letter. I am glad to read that you are both doing well. Here in New Zealand, we are both well too.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


        We’re glad you liked the photos. The next three pictures of the Red Sari Series are in this letter for you. As you can see, I am now in the bedroom and I’ve pulled down my sari to reveal the blouse underneath. In the last photo, I have also removed the sari completely so the underskirt can be seen too. Well, what is going to happen next? Will I take any more off? I’ll let you guess while you wait until next time.
        Oh, by the way, why do you think a sari is sexier than a Western dress such as the mini skirt I was wearing in my photo?

        So you enjoyed the bikini photos too. As I said before, you are a naughty boy. I have worn the modest bikini to the beach but usually, I only wear the tiny blue one for Mike’s private enjoyment. After all, he was the one who brought it for me.
        Yes, it is common to see girls going topless on beaches in New Zealand. Many times girls seem to enjoy having their breasts bared for the guys to see. On a few beaches, it is also common to see people, both male and female, completely in the nude. These beaches are usually out of the way because it is still against the law for people to appear naked in public but usually the police are not concerned too much.
        This brings me to the story I want to share with you. It all happened one Sunday a few weeks ago when Mike had to work and I found myself left to my own devices. It was one of those beautiful days that you seem to get towards the end of summer when it’s still fairly hot so I thought it would be nice to go to the beach.
        Not wanting to go alone, I rang up two of my girlfriends from work, Linda and Bernadette. They weren’t doing anything so they quickly agreed to come along too. Bernie’s younger sister, Kelly, also decided to come as well.
        They decided on a beach which I hadn’t been to for quite some time as it is rather out of the way and not so popular. Since I didn’t have any particular beach in mind when I asked them, their choice seemed fine with me. It wasn’t until we got there that I realised how much things had changed. There were not too many people on the beach but what surprised me was that many of the girls were topless, a good half of them at least.

        I had decided to wear my red bikini. (You don’t know that one because as this story will explain, I now no longer own a red bikini.) It wasn’t really that daring but I know I looked pretty good in it. When I found that the other three had also decided to wear bikinis, I was glad that I had chosen to do the same. Bernie wore a black one, while her sister wore a white one of similar design. Linda’s was multi-coloured and of course, a lot more daring.
        Bernadette, Kelly and I went through the usual performance of swapping our bras for bikini tops and wriggling about under our towels, but this was not for Linda. Once she’d changed into her bikini pants, off came her skirt, T-shirt and bra. She was very well endowed upstairs and as bold as brass, she began rubbing suntan oil over her quite impressive bare breasts.
        Bernie made some remarks about never having the nerve to go topless. As for me, I wanted to but I was too shy to be so blatant about it as Linda had been. Instead, I lay on my stomach, unclasped my bikini top and pulled it out from under me. Later, when I’d plucked up enough courage, I rolled over revealing my bare breasts to the entire beach. To be honest, all the people on the beach didn’t seem too stunned by my generosity.

        When we went swimming, I slipped my top back on but Linda, of course, remained topless. Once we’d returned to the beach, my top came off again as by now, I was feeling much bolder. As there weren’t any guys near us, going topless didn’t seem quite that hard.
        It was then that I noticed Kelly’s bikini. Now that it was wet, the white material had become semi-transparent, making her nipples clearly visible as well as a dark shadow between the tops of her thighs through her bikini pants.
        Giggling, I pointed this out and as you can imagine she was very embarrassed. It seemed that her bikini was new and she hadn’t worn it to the beach before, let alone got it wet. She pulled her towel around her waist and asked her sister if I was telling the truth. Bernadette confirmed that I was, adding that she might as well be topless.
        Kelly obviously took her at her word because she unclasped her bikini top to reveal two pear-shaped breasts. They put mine to shame and obviously needed no support. Then again, Kelly was only 19, whereas I’m 25. Linda and Bernie are both 22.

        After a while, Bernie and Kelly put on their T-shirts and wandered off to get some ice cream cones. Linda and I remained there on the sand continuing our sunbathing. Not that I needed any sunbathing since I am an Indian and already brown all over.
        >Two guys came over to try and chat us up. I’m sure that they could see the ring on my finger and it must have been obvious that in age I could give either of them at least seven or eight years but it didn’t seem to worry them. I found their corny chat-up lines rather amusing but I must admit that although I enjoyed and was flattered by their attention I did feel a bit coy about my bare tits. Since I was lying on my front it was fairly easy to slip my top back on without revealing too much. Linda continued to lay there, as bold as brass, in just her bikini bottom and nothing else.

        I hope I’m not boring you Joseph, but we want to tell you about this exciting adventure with as much detail as I can remember.
        Now, where was I? Oh yes! Bernie and Kelly returned with the ice-creams. Linda then began teasing the three of us for being so modest. Especially young Kelly, who gave in first and took her T-shirt off again.

        I know that some people claim that guys are becoming blasé about girls going topless on the beach and that now that the novelty has worn off they don’t seem to notice all the half-naked girls. Don’t believe a word of it! There was nothing blasé about the way they were looking at Linda’s and Kelly’s breasts.
        I felt sorry for poor Kelly. She was obviously very self-conscious being like that, especially in front of those two guys, but she kept her nerve and lay there as if she did it every day.

        Linda meanwhile had become very aware of the effect we were having on the guys. She then started on me next, saying that if I didn’t take my top off she’d wrestle my bikini bottom off instead. The boys thought this was a great laugh but I was sure that she would do it. So reluctantly, off came my bikini top again. Now it was my turn to be ogled. I had to sit there while I knew those two guys were having a really good look.
        To make matters worse I think they were more interested because I was an Indian girl. It is not very common yet to see Indians on the beach. Very rarely can they be seen in a one-piece swimming costume and almost never in a bikini. As for going topless or even worse nude, well this would be unthinkable so seeing me topless must have been a big surprise for them.
        To make my ordeal worse, Linda suddenly grabbed hold of me and pressed her ice cream against my bare breasts. By the time I’d finished shrieking, my nipples were boldly standing up to attention. To get my own back, I attacked Linda’s tits with my ice cream. I managed to smear enough of the sticky, cold ice cream over her bare boobs to make her scream as loudly as I had done.

        We were now all in a thoroughly silly mood, turned on by the effect we were having on the guys too, so we turned on Bern, telling her that she had to strip to the waist and bare her breasts or her bikini pants would be coming off too.
        Poor Bernie, she didn’t know what to do. She’s a rather quiet, shy girl, quite good-looking and not too bad a figure either, with ginger hair and freckles. She was very conscious of the two guys who were sitting back waiting with the expectation of enjoying her free show.
        Eventually, she shrugged her T-shirt off and lay down on her tummy. Then she removed her bikini top. She refused to sit up and show off her breasts, no matter what we threatened. In the end, Linda grabbed hold of Bernie’s pants while Kelly and I held her down. Linda then yanked them all the way down and right off.
        Now Bern was in a real quandary. Linda wouldn’t give her pants back unless she turned over, which meant exposing not only her bare breasts but her honeypot as well. Meanwhile, her bottom was bare and on show to anyone who cared to look. To make matters worse, Linda had moved all of her clothes out of reach so she couldn’t reach for anything else to cover herself up in.
        It was Kelly, who came to her rescue by wrapping a towel around her waist and slipping out of her own bikini pants so she could lend them to her sister. Bernie, who was scarlet all over by then, accepted them gratefully, wriggled into them and rolled over to reveal her bare tits. Considering all the fuss she’d made, she now seemed quite relaxed as the guys had a good ogle at her naked exposed breasts.

        Kelly then asked Linda for her sister’s pants but Linda was still in a very wicked mood. She insisted that Kelly would have to show the boys her bum first. To my surprise, Kelly simply shrugged and pulled away the towel to reveal a sparse clump of honey-coloured hair between her thighs. It was almost worth it just to see the fellow’s expressions. They couldn’t believe their eyes! To tell you the truth, I couldn’t believe mine either.
        Of course, that was like a red rag to Linda, who when Kelly dared her, was only too willing to drop her own pants to expose the thick, dark forest of her own pussy, in contrast to her dyed blond hair.
        By this time, the guys were laughing in disbelief and by the way, their eyes were darting from Linda to Kelly, Bernie and I may as well not have been there. Then Linda said she didn’t think Kelly had the nerve to walk down the beach and go for a swim like that. Kelly replied that she would if Linda did too. So, the next thing we knew, both girls, giggling like idiots, were standing up and trotting across the sand as naked as the day they were born.
        Bernie and I, not bothering with our tops, rushed after them with the guys following behind us. Soon all six of us were leaping about in the water, laughing and splashing each other.
        This didn’t satisfy Linda and Kelly, who suggested that our bikini bottoms should also be dispensed with as well. Bernie surprised me by complying almost immediately, slipping off her bikini pants and waving them above her head. As the water was well above her waist, this wasn’t that brave, as Kelly was very quick to point out. Bernie responded by floating on her back so her ginger bush was revealed to all of us including the two guys who were still with us.
        I may sound like a bit of a prude to you Joseph, but I really didn’t have the nerve to go that far but I wasn’t going to be given an option either. Linda suddenly grabbed me by the shoulders and although I put up a struggle, Kelly and Bernie managed to get my bikini bottom and pull it right off, so I was left as naked as they were.

        Eventually, it was time to return to our towels, a moment I was dreading since my bikini bottom had been washed away in the surf. The others must have realised that I was going to be modest because Linda, Bernie and Kelly linked arms on either side of me, holding my own arms away from my body. That was the way all four of us emerged from the water, kicking our legs up and giggling, while the entire beach gawped at our naked glory. There were even one or two cheers from guys too.
        I must admit, although it was an ordeal for me at the time, when I reached our towels I found I was wet between the legs, not from seawater either. In that situation, where my breasts and also my black bushy pussy lower down, in fact, almost every part of me, was openly on display without me able to do anything about it, was really quite big a turn-on. Being excited by displaying my naked body like that was a reaction I would have never expected I would have had.
        The other three made no attempt to cover themselves when we arrived back at our towels, instead just continuing to sunbathe nude. As I no longer had any bikini pants and as everyone on the beach had already seen my free show, I decided to join them.
        At first, I lay on my tummy but later I became bolder and openly lay on my back. I even went swimming like that again too. I’m surprised at how daring I was. Even now I still can’t believe that I did such a thing as to go nude with so many people around.

        Linda did manage to frighten our two guys off by suggesting that they show us what they had under their togs, which I thought was fair enough too, considering what we had shown off to them. Others on the beach also had decided to follow our example and soon there were both males and females bottomless too.

        When I told Mike about my adventure that night he was really turned on. He wished that he’d been there too. He suggested that you would enjoy this story too and so we sat down together and wrote it out, trying to include every little detail I could remember.
        Well, Joseph, we hope that you and Lizamoa have as much fun after reading this as we had after we had finished writing it out. It is a very sexy thing to do. The thought that I was being turned on by being naked in front of all those people even surprises me today.

        Mikes thinks this is a bad idea but I think you are a man who is open to my views so I'm going to say this.
        Cowgirl style is my favourite sexual position too. I like how I can control the sexual experience and give good orgasms to both me and Mike. I think you missunderstand the purpose of this position, Joseph. When Lizamoa is on top, she is in control. She can make you cum or hold you back.
        Does this mean Lizamoa is the boss of Joseph? I think it does. LOL.

        This has been a very long letter. I look forward to your reply and seeing photos of you both with much more of your bodies exposed for us.
                Bye for now,
                        Love from,
                                Shanti and Mike.


            P.S. - We have some great news for you. In a few weeks, Mike and I are going to get married. Our wedding will be held in a beautiful garden, beside a lovely swimming pool. I hope to be able to send you some of our wedding photos in my next letter.


Index of Letters                  Letter 9 Background Notes.                  Back to Letter 8.


Forward to Letter 10.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Anne
    We can't believe that an Indian girl would go to a public beach and be naked. I like the way she did this being shy first then getting bold. Sakura says that it wasn't really bold, she just had no choice. But she had a choice because she could always use the word No. It has been fun debating this. At one point we had our husbands involved too. My husband says she had to get naked because that is part of the developing story where it gets more and more sexy.

    We notice you seem to not like this story. The notes say you even might delete it out. We think no matter what the ideas are behind this story it should still remain to be here. Don't delete it out Anne.
    Good bye from Sakura & Tukiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne is still away so I will do this reply.
      I am not so sure about the story behind this letter. The girls seem to believe it might have been copied from somewhere. Have a read of the background.
      But I rather like it in much the same way that you do. There is something sexy about getting nude on a public beach, particularly when you don't intend to. I do believe the story could have been shortened a bit and a lot of it is not well written but no there is no intention to remove it. They considered it and remove the other one given by the same man. but this one is now staying.
      Ayaka.

      Delete
  2. I see your points on this story. Parts of it are obviously not your writing. But you have mentioned this in your background. Like has been said it seems to fit for the most part. Just leave it the way it is and move on.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete