Tuesday 17 April 2012

Letter 11 I Would Have Joined You in the Court-Yard.


Index of Letters                  Letter 11 Background Notes.                  Back to Letter 10.


Forward to Letter 12.



From Shanti,            
Titirangi,            
Auckland,            
New Zealand.            

            To Joseph,
            The Game Reserve,
            Andhra Pradesh,
            India.

Dear Joseph and Lizamoa,
        Well, that was another great letter with another great story. Mike and I are always excited to receive a letter from you. Like you, we are enjoying the way our correspondence has become so sexy and erotic. Thanks for suggesting that we have a broadminded relationship because it has been a lot of fun.


        Thank you for the photos too. You both posing in your very daring underwear was a great idea. I think sometimes seeing a person in their underwear is more erotic than seeing them in their swimming togs. Anyway, Mike thought that Lizamoa was very sexy in her photos. He wished that it could have been him up at that window overlooking the courtyard so he could have seen your wife as she bared her body.
        We found the story of how Lizamoa got bolder day by day as she removed more and more of her clothes to be a great story. The idea of stripping in front of a complete stranger is a real turn-on for me too. Maybe Liz, if I had been there I would have joined you naked in the yard, then he would have seen two nude women instead of one. Well at least you have promised to send us some photos of you both in the nude and we are looking forward to these.
        I do not agree with you concerning the sari being sexier than a mini skirt. Sure I agree that there is the chance of seeing beneath the sari to the sari blouse and yes the silk would cling to a girl's body when wet. Now, what about all that leg shown by a mini skirt, high up onto her thighs and then the risk when she sits, showing a view right up too.
        I also don't argree with you regarding Lizaoma getting Western ideas. Why is it a problem to you if she says she is the 'boss of Joseph' why sitting on top of you? If you are the open man you say you are then you will see your marriage with Lizaomoa should be an equal partnership. If this is the case them Lizaoma shouldn't be a threat to you.

        In New Zealand, there are only a few beaches that are official nudist beaches. On all other beaches, it is still illegal to go nude. Going topless for a woman is not so bad. On many not-so-busy beaches, you will see topless women and in some places, they could be nude too.
        It is well known that the police will turn a blind eye to beach nudity unless someone becomes offended and complains. Then they will be forced to act, usually giving the naked person a warning to put their clothes back on. If you refuse the police will then take further action such as arresting the naked person.

        With the Red Sari Series I will let you guess whether or not I strip completely but to find out for sure you are going to have to wait and see. In this letter, the next three photos show me removing my blouse. Notice that the small bra I am wearing underneath is a front-clipping bra. Don’t you just wish I had carried on undoing that last clip?
        We are glad that you liked our story too. Yes, if you come to New Zealand we will take you to a nude beach so that we can strip off all our clothes and be naked on the beach and in the water. That would be great for us to do. Is it possible that maybe you will come to New Zealand to visit us?
        We have also included some of our wedding photos. As you can see the day was fine and sunny and the garden was beautiful. Everything went off very well.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


        Well, that’s about all that I have to tell you. I know that it has been some time since we received your letter but with everything happening it was hard to find time to reply. We are sorry that we haven’t got a story for you but hope to have one next letter.

                Bye for now,
                        Love from,
                                Shanti and Mike.


Index of Letters                  Letter 11 Background Notes.                  Back to Letter 10.


Forward to Letter 12.



8 comments:

  1. Hi Anne,
    I think up to here Shandra is writing better stories in her letters from Joseph. I know later you write the most because Ayaka told me you are the best writer. Why was it different at the start with the girl Shanti not doing so well?
    Asami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asami
      Your comment is interesting in that it shows you are missing the point of these early letters. At this point our goal was to create a full correspondence with sexy stories added from time to time. As Joseph was considered the better story writer he did more of the writing up to this point.

      Also by this point in our letter writing I was getting involved in writing Letter 13 about playing the game "Strip." This was a complex story, taking a lot of time to write so my reply to Shandra's story about showing off in the court-yard was just short. Notice the theme of this reply; "I would have joined you as well." That shows my real feelings about Shandra's story, I thought it was sexy too.
      Anne.

      Delete
    2. Hi Anne
      Oh I understand this now. You are concerned for the exchanging of letters and not just the telling of stories.
      Asami

      Delete
    3. Yes Asami sort of like that.
      At first we wanted to write a complete conversation but as time went on the project evolved into a collection of stories instead. But yes at the time this letter was written we were more concerned with creating a conversation.
      Anne

      Delete
  2. We are not sure we would have joined her in the court-yard. Being completely naked - That is too bold for either of us. But it was sex to read that Shanti wanted too. I think we would stay inside and watch the show from there. It is exciting to think about. I know my husband would like to see me doing exhibitionism.
    Sakura & Tukiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So Anne is away.
      Its Shandra here.
      Yes doing what Lizamoa did in the story is bold but good fun too. I'm sure you two would enjoy it too.
      Sounds like your hubby would too.
      LOL Shandra.

      Delete
  3. I think I would have to agree with Asami above about the lack of content in this letter. Anyway you explain in your reply to her where you were going with this so lets just hope readers catch that too.
    Lets not take away from the fact that Joseph received another installment of the Red Sari photos so I don't think lack of content in the story would have worried him.
    As I see it, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most has been said above about this story so I just want to add that you captured the right mix with this story. Fitted against the developing theme of this blog and fitted against your developing writing styles this is a big step forward for this series.
    Like has been said above, I think many woman would try exhibitionism in a safe, controlled setting like this. Well, at least many of us would have the fantasy of doing it.
    Rangi Mari

    ReplyDelete