Wednesday 5 March 2014

Story 85 Part B Nude Beach & Night of Fun.


Note from Anne.
        This story has been published early as we are having a celebration over the weekend to mark what we think might be the halfway point in the Letter's Story. Tomorrow 6th March, there will a second story published so make sure you come back for that.

Updated by Ayaka (Oct 2015)
        This has been proved to not be the halfway point as since then Letters has continued to grow. In October 2015 we reach 400 posts and there is still a lot to write and publish yet.

Part B  
Lizamoa continues. 
           After we had returned from the beach, Jenny cooked up our three fish for dinner, Since it would be our last night at the camp we were deciding how we would spend the evening. First, all the kids were put together in the camper and then we were sitting around the fire talking over some beers.
            “So what's the plan for tonight?” Mike asked.
            Nobody seemed to have any suggestions. We just sat looking around at each other. No body seemed to have an idea which seemed so obvious to me.
            “Maybe we can partner-swap,” I suggested.
            “What Lizamoa?” joked Steve. “Aren’t you happy with your own husband?”
            “Yes, Steve. I am very happy with my own husband but sometimes I like with the  husband of other women also.”
            “And while she is doing that I get with another wife as well,” added Joseph with a laugh.
            “Ok,” said Mike. “How are we going to choose partners?”
            “Well,” said Steve. “Last time, in India, we played to find a girl, so isn’t it fair that this time the girls must play something?”
            “Ok then, what are we going to play?” I asked.
            “Does anyone have a pack of cards?” Mike asked.
            We could not find a pack of cards. No one had thought to bring a pack.
            "I can't believe this," Mike said. "We should have learnt from last time."
            But since we didn't have cards, we ended up with the children’s board game called Snakes and Ladders. I couldn’t believe it. That was even worse than Dominos! We were going to do this playing a children’s game to choose our bed partners.
            Then Jenny said, “Count me out, I am still not feeling very well.”
            “Now with only three girls and four of us guys. You better count me out too,” said Peter.
            I was sad at this because Peter would be missing out but I could see his reason for doing that and I respected him for it.
            We sat down to play Snakes and Ladders to decide who we could sleep with that night. Jenny went to lie down in the camper van but Peter decided at stay and watch the game before going to the camper to join her too.
            So the three of us girls began playing this children's game. I had played with the kids sometimes as they like this game and it gets them away from TV and computers, but never had been playing with a prize like this at the end. I was soon the one in front and it was getting to just one row from the top. But then, along came the big snake who eats me and I ended up down near the bottom again.  I was gaining again and by now Shanti was almost the winner. But there was a snake to eat her too. She was having some good moves and was quickly gaining on me. She passed me and was now one row above. But I found a nice little ladder and pasted her. Quickly I finished just before she could catch me again. But while Shanti and I were going up and down, Sharon who had started slowly had steadily worked her way up the board. Well, the outcome of the game was that Sharon won the game and she went with Joseph. I came second and got Mike. That left Steve with Shanti.
           So that was how it got decided. We would each take one of the small tents while Peter and Jenny would stay with the kids in the camper.

            I then looked across and saw Peter. I felt a bit sad for him.
            “Mike, do you mind if Peter joins us tonight?” I asked.
            “What is this Lizamoa?” said Joseph. “Are you wanting two men to have in your bed tonight?”
            “No Joseph! I am just feeling sorry for poor Peter tonight. With Jenny sick, he will be getting no love-making fun.”
            “Don’t worry about me,” said Peter. “I’m OK.”
            “Peter, come with us tonight and let’s give Liz her fantasy three-some,” Mike said.
            “This is not being my fantasy, Mike.”
            “I think it is Liz. Isn’t it every girl’s dream to have two sex slaves attending to her every desire?” Mike asked me.
            “No not for every woman.”
            “Oh I’m sure it is your one Lizamoa,” Steve added in.
            “No its not!” I protested.
            “Come! Come, now Lizamoa,” said my husband. “You had many comments to make about when Sarvesh and I did with Shanti in India. What was it you were saying? ‘You men are all the same, having no imagination.’  Was that it?"
            “That was different Joseph.”
            “No Lizamoa it was very much the same. But now you have the imagination and you have the chance to tell these men how to do it properly, don’t you?”
            It was no use arguing with them so I just smiled. But I did get the last word just as we parted to go to our tents.
            “This must be the pick on poor Liz day,” I said like sometimes Shanti says.
            “Not poor Liz! Lucky Liz I would say,” Jenny said behind me.
            Which this made some of them giggle again.
            “Jenny!” I said. “Have you come to join in.”
            “No! No, you guys carry on I just came to boil some water and make a cup of tea."           

            So that is how it worked out that I was going to share a bed with two men for the night. I was really happy about this too because I like both Mike and Peter as well because they are both very nice men. We had one little tent and so we laid sleeping bags on the ground sheet to make a soft place for us.
            Of course, there wasn’t any fun us undressing each other since all three of us were near enough naked anyway. There wasn't much room in the tent for undressing either. I was just wearing a T-shirt with nothing underneath. Mike was wearing just his swimming togs. Peter was the best dressed, with swim shorts and a shirt.
            So, of course, my first plan was to concentrate on Peter taking off his shirt and then followed by his shorts. During this process, he had removed my T-shirt. Now I turned on Mike who had been sitting watching all this. With Peter’s help, we soon had his swimming trunks off too, not that he was trying to stop us anyway.           

            Now all three of us were naked and ready for some fun but it didn’t work out anyway like I was thinking. Instead of me taking the lead, they did.
            Mike gently pushed me back until I was laying completely on my back and then one of them lay on each side of me. Then Mike leant forward and kissed me. This was not a peck on the cheek or anything like that. This was a kiss on the lips, a passionate kiss, very intense kiss as well. His tongue pressing against my lips until I opened to him.
            I felt someone very closed beside me. Someone, Peter, was close to my ear then he was nibbling on my ear. Oh, I just love someone doing that. How did he know I like having that one done to me?
            Now Mike had moved slightly so he nibbled on my other ear. Peter by now was moving down on to my neck and nibbling me in that place too. I also like that very much as well. Mike was then following him down around my chin and along my neck too.
            But now a hand was on to me. Fingers were moving, gently touching, stoking as they crept towards my breast. It was Mike at first but Peter soon was also. Their fingers found the first swelling of my breasts. They were climbing across the softness of my skin. Moving up the rising of my breasts towards the centre they were seeking. Now they had found my peaks, found my nipples hard and ready for them.
            Now two hands were cupping, one of my breasts. Holding and gently pressing into it. Then lips touched me, lips were finding my nipple, to be followed by a tongue. Mike was sucking, then licking, then sucking again. Then I noticed the fingers moving on my other breast. They were moving aside, making way for…… Yes – making way for some other lips, another tongue working on my other erect nipple.
            Next, some fingers had left my breast and was now tracing a line lower and lower across my stomach. I knew where it was heading. I knew where he was going to touch and the very thought making me tremble.
            Mike’s fingers had found my pussy as they gently ran through my hair. Soon he was stroking the inside of my thigh causing my legs to drift apart. I then knew he had found what he was looking for and I let off a gasp as he touched there.
            But his hand was joined by another hand. One, I think it was Mike was touching on top over the folds around my clitty but another, I think Peter was lower running along my slot then fingers slipping between my lips as I became open to him. I was so excited by now and I could feel juices, my juices running down between my legs.
            My body trembled, my chest heaved and I was catching my breath as these two men continued the exploring they were doing on to my body. Mike told me later I was also letting little moans, sort of like a moan and sort of like a whimper at the pleasure of it.
            “I think she is hot and ready,” I heard Peter say.
            “I think so too,” came a voice from the other side.
            "So what's the plan?"
            “Do you want to go first?”
            “No mate! You go for it,” Mike said.
            "Sure you're ok with that."
            "No problem, she's hot enough for both of us tonight."          
            I could believe what I was hearing. These two men were discussing between them who was going to go first. Who was going to get into between my legs first? Who was going to enter into my pussy first? They didn't even ask me! The very thought of this way making me almost cum.
            I lay there with my eyes closed waiting. Then I felt someone ease their body on top of me. I parted wider as his body slipped between my legs then I felt his hardness pressing against me. He soon found the spot and soon was entered into me. Now with long slow strokes, he began. First I could feel him deep into me so our pelvis were pressed together and then he was pulling back until he was almost completely out of me again. Then he was coming forward again with his shaft pressing down into me, filling me again.
            The feelings going through my body was almost driving me crazy. I wanted him badly now. I wanted my cum badly now. I wanted him to speed up and thrusting into me, making my orgasm. But he was just playing with me. Playing with my feelings..... playing with my passion..... making me wait.... more and more desperate for my cum.
            Finally, I couldn’t stand this any longer and I began thrusting back at him. This was the signal he was waiting for and soon his pace was quickened and he was pumping deeply into me. With this new treatment, it was not long before my first orgasm broke onto me. But still, he continued his strong steady stroking. Soon my second climax was growing. Then suddenly I felt him lose his rhythm and I knew he was over the top too which made me go again too.
            We rolled apart and I looked up at Peter. He smiled down at me with beads of sweat on his face. I was surprised because I thought it was to be Mike first
            “Did you enjoy that?” he asked.
            Still, out of breath, all I could do was nod back as I lay back and closed my eyes. 
         
            But my night was not over yet because as soon as Peter moved aside I felt another body pressing between my legs, another hard shaft finding its target and entering me. I was so wet there he easily slipped deep into me. 
           "My second lover for this night," I told him.
           "I hope you like it," Mike replied.
           "I very much like it," I said.
           "Wow! She's hot for more." Peter said.
           "Seems like it mate," Mike agreed.
           "Well make it a good one," Peter said with a laugh.           
           Mike had quickly replaced Peter. I had hardly time to recover before we were doing it again. He was not like Peter; he was not taking the time to build me up but instead quickly gathered his pace until we were both approaching our peaks. I knew I was close and I wanted to hold back but it was just too much. It over took me anyway. Then Mike had his turn as my pussy was filled with man-juice for the second time that night. 

            But still the night was not over and soon I had found the erection which had grown again on Peter. This time it was for me to be on the top and with Peter laying on his back. I intended to take over the love-making and control his cum, making it better for him but again my plan didn't happen this way. In this position, the feelings were so good and very strong so before I know it, I was cumming again and he was following me with his second cum too.
           I fell to the side and lay on the sleeping bag, feeling drained of energy and breathing heavily. I could have rested and fallen asleep then but before I could another man was lining up again.
            With Mike’s second time we explored a new position where I sat back on him and he held me pressing his shaft up between my legs to enter my pussy that way. This was good for Mike but not so exciting for me as his cock was away from my clit.  Peter soon saw this and took care of that me, as he leant forward, pulling my legs open and touched me with his tongue, licking me, pressing hard onto my clitty. Then his lips opened and he took my clit into his mouth.
           That was exciting and very different. To be sucked and fucked, all at the same time. I was quickly excited by this new way. I know it was the feelings building within my body but also it was a new exciting experience too. Then I was cumming and as Mike was also.
            Later we had one last session together where as I was on my hands and knees leaning over Mike sucking and giving him the blow-job, Peter was behind me and entering me that way, doing it the doggy style. I know I had a hard erect man at each end of me. When they came this time I got a pussy full of cum-juice and my mouth full of cum-juice almost at the same time. I didn’t get the orgasm that time but I had so many already, so I was still very happy.
            We lay and drifted to the sleep with them lying on each side of me. I was pressed against Mike’s back and Peter was behind my back. I remember the feeling of their bodies against me as I drifted off into a relaxed deep sleep.              

            Next morning I woke to find the tent empty. I had expected some more fun before we woke up but it is not so much fun finding by yourself. I got up and slipped my T-shirt on, wondering where the guys were and why they had rushed off so quickly in the morning like that.
            When I came out of the tent I was greeted with the noise of sizzling bacon and a delicious smell of food cooked. There were the two guys, Peter toasting bread over the fire and Mike attending to the bacon. They had eggs and sausages too, a full cooked breakfast.
            “Hi Liz,” Mike called. “Breakfast will be ready soon.”
            I thought it was a good time to clean up so grabbing my toilet bag I headed over to the ladies shower block. By the time I returned everyone was sitting around watching Peter and Mike serving out the food.
            “This is a special breakfast for you, Lizamoa,” announced Mike.
           “She was so good to both of us last night that we thought we’d cook breakfast for her,” explained Peter.
            Shanti was on to this one straight away. “What’s this? What happened last night that was so good?”
            “Oh you’ll have to wait for the story,” Mike told her. “Here Liz, you need this. It will help you recover your strength,” he added handing me a plate of food.
            “That must have been a good night,” said Joseph with a grin.
            “Yes!” agreed Steve. “Look at the plate full he gave her. And she’s tucking into it too.”
            I smiled to myself. Let them make their silly jokes. Let them have their fun.  Let them wonder what I did last night. I knew what happened. I knew what we did last night. My little pussy had enough orgasms to make me very happy and I was also so pleased with their special breakfast for me this morning too.
            “Thank you, both for a wonderful night of sex last night,” I told them “And  thank you for this lovely breakfast this morning.”  
            "You are welcome, Liz," Peter said. "Thank you for inviting me to join you."
            "Yes Liz," Mike added. "Thank you for a great sex session."
            I saw my husband look over at Steve. Steve looked back and raised his eyes at that.
            "Well, Lizamoa," Shanti said. "You better get on and write this story. I can't wait to read it."

            Finally, while we were eating breakfast Jenny appeared. She had really over slept. Not even the crying of the babies had woken her. She looked around at all of us still not completely awake.
            Then she asked, “What’s for breakfast?”
            “Oh plenty,” replied Mike. “Here, we have eggs, tomatoes, sausages and bacon. All on bread toasted over the fire.”
            “I don’t think I can face that,” Jenny said. “Can I just have some toast and I’ll put a bit of honey on it.”
            “Still not feeling well?” Shanti asked.
            “No, not really. But I think I know what is wrong. I did a test last night and  I’ll get another test done when I get home. I think our family is about to get one bigger.”
            “Well I hope it is one,” said Peter. “I don’t know I could handle another set of twins. Not so close after the last two.”
            “Oh not!” cried Steve. “She’s pregnant again. Come on guys, run!”  With that, he started getting up as if to run away.
            “Steve! Will you shut-up!” Sharon scolded him. “There is time for all that later. I don’t think Jenny is up to any of your nonsense this morning. And anyway we don’t know she is pregnant yet”
            “I am pretty sure that I am,” replied Jenny.  

            And a few days later Jenny rang to say that she was pregnant again and it appeared to be only one this time.

            So that is all for this letter.
                        We will send this to you all as the last letter of Volume Four.
                                    Bye for now from,
                                                The New Zealand Team.
          Lizamoa thought this was the last letter for this volume when she sent it but unknown to her something else was going on between Shanti and Mootie which also developed into a short story.




16 comments:

  1. Oh a great story. So sexy what they did. Do you girls have sex scenes like that for real as well. Maybe that is where all these ideas come from.
    I like the ending too. That was a nice touch, she wakes up "Hey! Where are the boys?" Then she discovers them cooking a great breakfast. Like you said in the background, I can just see Lizamoa sitting there while they make fun of her. Feeling so smug because she knew what fun she had the night before. Yes, a good story Anne.
    Thanks once again.
    John.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John,
      Regards our sex scenes. Mostly they are written from past experience unless there is something different we want to try. It usually is the hardest part of a story to write because now we have written so many sexy scenes that it is hard not to repeat ourselves. The best way we can do this is to vary the setting and events surrounding the sex. In this case I changed the usual morning sex to a surprise breakfast for Lizamoa. Like you mentioned there is that moment when she woke-up to discover the boys were gone. Those moments I believe help make our stories more believable.
      Awesome Anne

      Delete
  2. Yes this is a good one. Oh sexy too!
    The breakfast was good but so was the night before. Good sex, and well written too. I don't know how you guys keep coming up with all these stories like this. When you put this story together with Part A published last Friday you really have what must be described as one of the better stories in this collection. Anne, a good job girl.
    John I think you make a good point. Other comments and story backgrounds hint at a lot of ideas come from real things they do so it is safe to say the sex would most likely be the same.
    Now John, I see it was you who suggested two stories this week, A good idea. I'm glad you went along with it Anne.
    Kirsten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirsten,
      Note my comment above.
      I believe we will be seeing you guys this afternoon. And leaving Asami in command too. She is happy with that I hear.
      See you soon,
      Anne

      Delete
  3. Oh good story. Another one out of the bag Anne.
    That is a nice spicy sex scene. Two men ready to please one girl. This must have been written by a girl. I look up above and yes, sure enough, it was.
    The conversation above about if you try these scenes out first. I think you have as good as told us that you do. Or if not actually for the story, have done at some point. Now would I like taking part in a scene like this? Well not with two men but with any two of you girls - most definitely Yes! Yes! Yes! Raviprabha would be happy with two European men. Or for that matter any other two men, doing just like happened to Lizamoa.
    I am interested in the men cooking breakfast. It seems they are cooking over a fire of some kind. That really does sound like camping. Just like I did as a boy in the UK. I didn't realise until Kirsten put it together above. These two fit together nicely as one story. An afternoon at the beach before returning to a night of sex. Ah so nice that would be.
    James & Raviprabha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So here is the sexy James,
      Full of hot fantasy about wild sex with us I see. A session with two of us girls "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I like that, really made me laugh. I think you would be a fun guy to get to know James.
      Now the cooking - we thought they would be using an open fire at first but then decided, being near a forest park, they would most like be cooking on a gas camp stove. Much like the ones commonly found in many parts of Asia. We used to go camping like that a lot. Don't know what happened, we seem to have got out of the habit. Home comforts too good I suppose.
      Awesome Anne.

      Delete
    2. So you would like to get to know me, Anne? Ah the feeling is mutual, but just how much do you want to know me? An interesting question, well worth pondering.
      Yes we have a gas stove like that which our cooking is done with.
      James.

      Delete
    3. Hi James.
      Just saw your comment. Hope you are still on-line.
      So a question worth pondering. I know exactly where you are going with this you naughty boy.
      Awesome Anne.

      Delete
  4. Oh good one Anne.
    I always knew this story had potential. You've done a lot of work on it.
    Now I think you've nailed it. Like James said above "An afternoon at the beach before returning to a night of sex." It fits so well together. Even more so, followed by the breakfast in the morning. Cooked one too. Nice.
    But what is this about Jenny feeling sick? Is this some new story line?

    And Ayaka. That photograph. Oh my. Posting ones like that, you are going to send the guys crazy.
    I love the expression and love the pose too.
    Reshma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Reshma,
      Thanks for your comment.
      Yes a few people seem to have missed putting these two stories together. Don't know why. It seems pretty obvious considering they are named Part A & Part B. Still glad you think we "nailed it."
      Now about Jenny. This is the start of a new story line but we are having problems deciding whether we want to follow it through. I can explain more when we see you tomorrow. Sorry guys, I don't want to give too much away about future stories. Sure you understand.
      Anne.

      Delete
  5. Yes we agree. I sexy story alright.
    I just wondered about that part where the men were deciding who would go first. It seemed strange that Mike allowed Peter to go first since Peter was invited in later. I would have thought it might have gone the other way with Peter giving way to Mike in thanks. Is there a reason why it happened like this?
    Fred and Ginger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting comment Ginger.
      I guess it is Ginger who is asking. I am not sure much thought was put into that. I know that conversation was originally very short until we added Lizamoa's reaction to the guys talking about her like that. I then went back and added a few more lines. The plan has always been for Peter to go first but you make a good case for Mike to have gone instead. I just never thought of it that way.
      Thanks for that.
      Anne

      Delete
    2. No it doesn't seem strange. Of course Mike would let his friend go first. He is that sort of a guy. Very much a people person, concern for others first before himself. Remember what he did back in Letter 57 when Mandara couldn't get into the sex games. Mike took himself out to make the numbers even.
      I remember reading somewhere in this blog that Mike is closely based on the real Allan. Well you got that right this time I think too. I can see Allan doing much the same as Mike did for his friend Peter here.
      Kirsten

      Delete
  6. What an amazingly sensual story, showing the love between the friends, the intimacy that only comes from true friendship and love, the sharing of Lizamoa, the tenderness of the lovemaking, yes lovemaking even more than sex, the way each took her, did her, enjoyed her, and how the morning unfolded, both guys sharing the thank-you duty of a beautiful breakfast to say thank you for the night of passion. A beautifully written piece, highly erotic and sensual, and having a very natural effect on me - thank you ... Peter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne.
    We have some questions of you in this letter. We do not know this game Snakes and Ladders. This is a childrens game so do the children become fearful of the snakes? That sex, was this done in practice before you were writing? I hope you say yes for this. now the last is about the men cooking breakfast. Is that normal for men in New Zealand? Do those men in your house cook breakfast too for you girls?
    Sakura & Tukiko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again Sakura & Tukiko.
      Some questions. Now Snakes and Ladders is just a simple game with the snakes just painted on the board. Not scary at all but children like it.
      Of course there is always practice of some form involved in our stories. That is how we know the sex will work or not. I want the sex to sound hot and sexy but not impossible.
      Yes Allan and Rajah take their turns cooking. They both do well and create some great meals. Often they will get involved in helping us as well.
      Does that answer everything?
      Anne.

      Delete