Thursday 13 March 2014

Letter 87 Katrina’s Story. (Story Two)



Hi, its Katrina again.
            No Lizamoa, your letter is not the last one in this volume. Thanks to major changes in the editing, my one now last. Ha Ha.
        This story is very special for me because of it concerning a very special time for me. It is about the very first time I was having love-games with a man. But that is getting further into my story, first, let me tell you how I came to be doing this.
            My story must go back to a long time before we went to the beach resort. It begins just after my other story about Elizabeth and I had ended. When you heard about my story Shanti you wrote to Sarvesh and Amita telling about your concerns, particularly for Elizabeth but also for me. Thank you, Shanti for your concern for Elizabeth and myself.  (See Story 71)

            Amita showed me this letter and asked my opinions. I said that you had made some very good points because Elizabeth and I did feel a bit like we were being pushed into doing something we were not sure about. Very particularly I am thinking of the part where they asked us to wear the bikinis.  (See Story72)
            She then asked how I felt about things now. I told her I was happy with everything now and I was happy to continue to join in on their special weekends. I was also still happy to join them swimming nude and other activities like that too.
            But I did tell her that I didn’t want things to go beyond that. I know they were having the sexual things between them and I said I was not happy to join into that. From then on, I know other things were going on but they were willing to keep it away from me. I was very happy with this arrangement. 

            Now that I had written a story into The Letters Book I was now able to read the books and each new letter as it was written but we decided not to make a copy for me because I had no place I could keep it safe in my room where I shared with another staff member.
            This worked well except I could only find the time to read the letters when the other staffs were away on their weekends off. They still gave me the master bedroom for those weekends and when they were off having their evenings together they now left the little cabinet unlocked for me.
            I began reading The Letters Books from the very beginning. And soon I was coming to some very erotic and very sexy stories too. It was making me feeling sexy myself to be reading them.
            Then one day I got out of the spa and not bothering with the clothes, I lay on the bed. I took one of The Letters Books and began reading. It was Volume Two I think. Towards the end of this volume I came to Letter – 37 & Letter - 38, I came to the story where Joseph and Lizamoa who were staying in New Zealand with Mike and Shanti did a partner swapping night.
            There are four parts of this story when each one gets to tell of their story. In the first letter, Shanti and Mike tells their stories, which of course were different stories. And you come to the other letter where Joseph and Lizamoa get to tell their parts of the stories Mike and Shanti had already told. It is interesting how each had seen things a bit differently about the same events. 
            I came to the second part of the first letter. I had just finished reading about how Shanti and Joseph had made the love-games together. This was very sexy for me and now I came to read about how Mike was with Lizamoa.
            They were together in the shower and Lizamoa had even remained in her sari. I began to imagine what it would feel like with a man’s strong hands all over my body, rubbing me, touching me and then removing my soaking clothing. While I continued reading, I was reading about how he was touching her nipples. One of my own hands was accidentally touching my nipples also. It suddenly felt so good. It was so hard too.
            I was touching there and enjoying the feelings. I was excited to be doing this but also I was excited to be doing the reading in the book too. As I was reading the story, I was thinking it was me in the story and not Lizamoa.
            But, I wanted more and I was continued to read how they went into the bedroom. I was becoming more and more excited. They were doing some things I had never even thought about doing. She was actually taking Mike into her mouth and then later she was letting him put his tongue into her pussy. Before I did not think about that but now I was thinking how it would be feeling.
            My hand was now onto my pussy too. Mike’s story continued to tell how now he was making the love to her and putting himself into her while I was running my fingers up and down and into the lips of my slot. For a moment I was surprised at how wet I was becoming but I was past stopping by then.
            I had stopped reading now, just thinking of the story. I was working my fingers faster and faster and it was feeling so good. The feelings began to explode inside me and I was unable to control it. I let out a cry and then my whole body shook with the orgasm which hit me. It left me lying there exhausted. I was with the breathing heavy and gasping for the air but I was so thrilled. Now I knew what an orgasm was being like. Now I knew what the excitement of sex was all about.
            I got up and wiped myself off and then carefully checked that I hadn’t left a mess on the bed. I turned out the light and slipped under the sheets. I was thinking about what had just happened. I knew enough about sex to know what had just happened was an orgasm. I also knew it was possible for a person to make themselves cum too but I had never tried this thing. That was what had just happened on to me. I was very happy with what I had done.
            From then on, I looked forward to those special nights when I could read The Letters Book and make myself cum to the stories. For some reason, it never occurred to me that I didn’t have to wait until those special weekends. I could have done it anytime when I was alone but I was happy to save it for those special times. It made doing it much more special as well. Of course, my favourite stories were ones in which Mike appeared. Particularly the ones when Mike and Lizamoa were together. Please don’t be offended because I like the other stories as well. It is just that I like these ones the best.  
            I was happy with this for a long time. Over the following special weekends, I eventually got to read every story within all of the Letters Books. Then I began to read them all again.  

         My friendship with Amita and Sarvesh had continued to develop. During the weekends, I had begun to play chess. Hansini was teaching me a bit. At first, I was not good but I was improving. One day only Sarvesh and Amita were home for the evening. We had served their dinner and were sitting in the kitchen having our dinner too. Suddenly Sarvesh walked in. As I once said in my other story, he is never seen in the kitchen and the staff were surprised. They jumped up in the surprise when he came in.
         “Everything is Ok,” he said. “Please sit.”
         We sat at the table again where our dinner still lay in front of us. He came to me.
        “Have you plans for after dinner, Katrina?”
        “No, Master,” I replied.
        “I would like an opponent for chess. Are you interested?”
         All the other staffs were looking at me. They were thinking why would he be asking this girl about playing chess. Probably wondering how I even knew to play this game and also how Sarvesh knew I did. 
        “Finally I nodded yes, “Yes I can play but I must finish here first.”
        The cook told me I could go now. They would finish off my work. Sarvesh also said I could change from my uniform and meet him in the dining room. When he was gone they were looking at me and asking how he comes to know I played this game. I just told them one day Amita found out and she must have told him.
      When I came back, Sarvesh was in the dining room. Amita was there too and they had taken the large chess set from the lounge. I had never seen it ever used before. The pieces were made of wood carved as Indian animals and people.
       We started playing while Amita was watching. It was a very tough game and it was very even. I was happy with my playing. I think I gave him a very strong fight. We were talking and laughing as we played.
       The House Manager and the cook came in and were standing watching. Amita invited them to sit if they wanted. Soon there was some other staff too, as word had got around what was happening. I think they were all surprised at this. In India, it is still very unusual for a wealthy owner like Sarvesh to join with the staff like this. They were also surprised that Sarvesh had chosen playing a game with me, one of the lower members of the staff.
         At the end of the first game, Sarvesh beat me but I was still happy with my playing. Then in a second game, I played the House Manager. That was very close before I won. I enjoyed the atmosphere of this evening. Both Sarvesh and Amita were talking with the staff and it was good to see everyone relaxed.
        Finally, for that evening, the House Manager played Sarvesh which Sarvesh was able to win. So you could say he was the winner for the evening. I now knew that with a bit more of practice I would probably be able to beat him too.
        So after that, these game evenings became a regular event. It gave me practice and my ability was quickly improving.  Sometimes the House Manager joined us sometimes just Sarvesh and I. Sometimes we played inside but sometimes we played on the big set beside the pool. Soon the other staff got used to this and it wasn’t a big event. Many would join us to watch, particularly when we played with the big set. We would use people to help move the pieces for us. By then I was regularly beating Sarvesh but often he still would beat me too.
        One special weekend I offered to play Hansini on the big outdoor set. She was surprised I did that because I had not shown her my new chess skills. I noticed she was confident and at first careless. I saw my advantage and attacked her. During the battle, I almost achieved checkmate before she managed to defend her King and drive me away. Of course, I had put so much resources into my attack, I had nothing much left to defend myself. She quickly trapped my King and won the game. But it gave her a surprise and she was asking where these new chess skills came from.
        I just laughed and said, “I have been practising.”
       “Was it you, Sarvesh? Have you been training her?”
       “Maybe just a little help here and there,” he replied with a grin.
       “A lot of help by the looks,” Hansini corrected him. “She is quite good.”
       That made me very happy when Hansini said that. I smiled and was pleased with myself.   


        Without Elizabeth being there during the special weekends, I was spending more time with Amita and their friends. They had become friends of mine too. I liked how while they were open about their sexual activities, I saw a few things which would have shocked me before I began reading the Letters Books, I felt there was never any pressure for me to be involved in anything I didn't want.
        One night they had a massage evening. When I asked if I could join in, Amita warned me that things could get more sexual than what I was normally involved in. She also said I could just watch or join in the massage part of the evening. Since I wanted to learn massaging, I decided to do that. I was invited to join Amita and Mootie. There are a few things that happened then that I feel were important to my story.
        To my surprise, they asked if I wanted to go first. I followed what the others were doing and lay down on my front. Soon I could feel their hands moving over me, rubbing the oil all over my naked flesh. It was nice what Mootie did to my shoulders. He had strong hands and made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. I knew Amita was doing my arms and legs while Mootie remained on my back.
        I was disappointed when he left my shoulders, moving down over my back. Even lower still to my lower back. By now he had come to the part that was usually covered when I wore my bikini bottom. But still he move lower on to my bum. His strong hands gripped each bum cheek as he massaged and rubbed the oil all over.
        I felt him dribble more oil over me, over my bum. Then I felt his hands return again. I could feel a drop had landed at the top of my bum crack and began to run down between my cheeks. Suddenly, his fingers followed, catching the drop before it reached my bum hole before he continued down to touch my back hole and on down to touch my pussy lips. I was surprised. It felt good but left me confused about being touched there. He didn't do it again so I decided it wasn't a problem.
        When I rolled over, both Amita and Mootie touched and played with my breasts. Again this was something no one had ever done before. I espeically liked it when they played with my nipples. I know Mootie spent a lot of time doing that while Amita finshed the rest of me. And no, I didn't let either of them touch my pussy. I thought that was a bit too much for me.

        Now, we were doing Mootie and Amita allowed me to do his body. I could feel the strong muscles in his chest and enjoying touching him there. I went down lower on to his belly and just beside me I could see his cock standing straight up. I must say I was very impressed to see that.
        When Amita started to do his cock she invited me to join but I was content to watch. She did his balls part first and then moved to the shaft part. Finally while one hand rubbed up and down his shaft like pumping, her other hand was rubbing over the head part.
        The man lying beside us was groaning now so I knew this must have been good for him. Suddenly his cock gave a jerk and he begun to cum. I had never seen a man do this before and I was amazed at how much force the white cum burst out. Amita allowed me to see it flying before she caught it with a paper towel.

        That night in bed, I couldn't get that out of my mind. As I lay strokeing my pussy, I was thinking about two things. First was his fingers touching my breasts and nipples. The second thing was he had touched my pussy lips. I realized I wanted that to happen again. I also realized that I would like to rub a man's cock and make him cum like Amita did.
        But this is getting ahead of myself. I was the virgin, not involved in the sexual things and I knew I had to remain like that. Yes, I had crossed the line with those things but I knew it would never go further because if it did, I knew my body might make me do things I wasn't ready for yet.


            Now, things were changing in the house now. Amita became pregnant. It caused some excitement within the house. Some of the staff members were always interested in what was going on with Sarvesh and Amita. They were also interested in the special weekends too. But of course, they never found out too much.
            I was surprised to see Amita as she became larger with the baby, she still was happy to be nude and go swimming but of course, she was soon not taking part in some of the more energetic games such as tennis.
            Then came the time when her baby was born. She had a little boy they named Steven, with Vishva as his Indian name. Since so many of you are from New Zealand, for this story I will use his Western name.
            I had wondered why they named him Steven. Maybe it could be after a Steve they know from New Zealand. Maybe it was after a night when Amita had made love to a man called Steve. Maybe it was after a time when Steve and Amita were together at a hill station in the mountains.
            One day I asked Amita that and she didn’t answer except to smile and say, “That is an interesting theory, Katrina.” 
            But my question is: - Is my theory correct?  She has never told me.
           When she showed him to all of us, we all thought he was a beautiful baby. Some of the staffs were trying to say he looked like Amita or he looked like Sarvesh but to me, he was just a beautiful baby. He was a happy baby, always smiling and loved the attention he got from staff and visitors to the big house. 

            One day, soon after the baby had been born I was called into the Office. I wasn’t worried now because of course, I know them both now but I was a bit curious as to why they asked me. When I arrived, both Sarvesh and Amita were there and so was the House Manager. I was a bit surprised to see him there too.
            The Manager began speaking, “Katrina, you have always been a good worker for us. Sarvesh and Amita both speak very highly of you and I am always very happy with your work.”
            I was thinking to myself – this sounded like another conversation I once had in this room.
            But the Manager was continuing; “They have asked me to offer you a new position within the house.”
            Now I was a bit surprised. I was wondering what position they had in mind. I did not know of any staffs who had left their employment so I wondered whatever this new position with in the house could be.
            Then he continued, “Amita wants someone to help her with the new baby. This task will mean you leave all your present other duties and only help with the baby. Would you be interested in doing this?”
            “Yes!” I managed to say still a bit surprised.
            Then Amita began speaking. “Katrina what we want is someone to help me look after the many little jobs for Steven. That is preparing food and clothing for the baby, helping me care for the baby, bathing him and of course, the not so nice parts too like changing him some times.”
            I was happy with this new job. “Of course Missies, I am happy to help you,” I said.
            “Unfortunately Katrina,” said the Manager, “you will not be able to get the staff weekends off because Amita will still need you during those weekends.”
            “Oh,” I replied trying to look a bit disappointed. I realised what they were doing now, they were arranging for me to openly stay in the house when the other staffs were leaving in the van.
            “But don’t worry about that Katrina,” said the manager. “I will make sure you get some time off as well.”
            I now tried to look more relieved. But I know what Sarvesh was doing. They were making an excuse for me to be there for the special weekends. It also made up for the weekends when I visited my family. Now the manager was cutting my wages for those days and Sarvesh was making up the difference. It was clever how they had got the manager telling me this when he didn’t know the real reasons behind all this. This way also meant we didn’t have to play all these games anymore of me going off in the van then sneaking back to the house. 
            “Now Katrina,” began the Manager again. “Since your new duties will involve working very closely with The Misses and the baby you will be moving up to live in the big house. You know there have been work-men working on two rooms near the master bedroom. The first one is going to be the nursery and the other room is for you. As soon as they are finished we will move your things up there.”
            I nodded again. I looked up at Sarvesh who was standing slightly behind the Manager. He smiled and gave me a wink. Suddenly I realised that this was more than just for the baby. They were making things easier for me to spend more time with them as well.
            Later that day, the Manager called all the staff together for a meeting. When Sarvesh and Amita arrived, the Manager announced my promotion and the new job within the house. He also said my duties would involve using various parts of the house such as the kitchen, washing room and any staffs were to help me if I asked. Then he turned to the drivers and said that sometimes Katrina would be requiring the cars and so they were to drive me into town whenever I needed.
            This last bit was a surprise because I was wondering why I should need to go into town but I didn’t have long to think about it before many of the staffs came up to me and were congratulating me for my promotion.
            Then the manager asked them all to be quiet again. “Katrina, we want you to start your new duties first thing tomorrow morning. Is that alright?”
            I just nodded yes.
            “Now we have arranged for a girl to replace Katrina and she will be arriving tomorrow. She will not be doing the same duties as Katrina has done because I am making some changes concerning duties within the house.  Some of you will have different duties but I have already spoken with those of you concerned.” 

            So the very next morning I began my new duties working closely with Amita looking after the baby. Once she showed me what I had to do I enjoyed doing too. It was fun looking after Steven, taking care of his needs, looking after him.
            About two weeks later I moved my things into the new room. It was a lot bigger than my old room and I didn’t have to share with anyone. It had a great view looking down over the river too and there was even a small balcony, where I could sit outside and enjoy the view.
            There was a door between my room and the nursery where the baby Steven would live once he got a bit older but for the time being, he slept in the master bedroom in his own little cot. They had also put in a door between the master bedroom and the nursery so now someone could move between the three rooms and none of the other staffs could be knowing.
            This new freedom meant that whenever they weren’t using their bedroom I could go to the cabinet for The Letters Books. They had shown me where the key was hidden. It also meant I could use the spa as long as I was careful not to let anyone know.  

            When Sarvesh was away on trips which often he was, Amita called me sometimes to join her in the spa. We were there one evening when she mentioned that another letter had just arrived from New Zealand.
            “I have just put our copy into the binder,” she told me.
            “I will like to read it sometime,” I said.
            “Yes,” she said. “This is a very nice letter. Very different to our usual letters.”
            “What is it about?” I asked.
            “It’s about going into the jungle, bush they call it. Going into the bush late at night to listen for calls from the native bird they have there, called a kiwi.”
            “I have heard about that bird. Isn’t that their national bird?”
            “Yes,” she smiled. “I do believe it is.”
            “It seems like a strange bird,” I said. “It cannot fly and only comes out at night.”
            “Yes,” she said. “It is a strange bird. Why don’t we get out now and go inside and then I can read it to you.”
            Soon Amita was lying naked on the bed. Still naked I lay beside her as she opened the binder and began to read. The story was a bit different but very interesting too.
            After she had finished she turned to me and asked what I thought about this new story. I told her it was different to most of the others but I liked it.
            “Tell me Katrina, which is your favourite story?”
            I thought about it for a while. There were so many stories that I liked. Then I said, “I like many of the stories but my best is the one about Mike and Shanti on their first date.”
            “I thought you might say that.”
            “Why? Why did you think that?
            “Well you do kind of have a thing for Mike, don’t you?”
            I had to admit that I did. “I don’t know why,” I said, “because I do not really know him except through the stories. When he was here I hardly met him.”
            “Yes, he is a nice man.”
            “Which is your favourite story, Amita?”
            “Oh like you I like so many of them. I think I like the exhibitionism ones the best. You know where people remove their clothes in front of other people.”
            “You mean like we do around the pool?”
            “Yes, a little bit like that. I enjoyed your story about the strip chess game. But I think more like when there are other people I don’t know.”
            “Oh, you mean like going to a nude beach like Lizamoa did?”
            “Yes like that. Doing that would be exciting. Even going to those special nights they have in New Zealand – the Ripper Stripper Nights. That would be so much fun to see and so sexy to do.”
            “I’m not sure I could do those things,” I said.
            “Oh, I would. It would be fun to try.”
            Then she changed the subject. “Now Katrina, you know we are planning a trip to Australia soon. All of us from India are going and those from New Zealand are coming meeting us there too.”
            “Yes,” I said. “I have read about it. Sarvesh is arranging it isn’t he?”
            “That’s right. It will be good to meet them all again. There will be seventeen of us there this time.”
            “Seventeen? But there are only eight couples.”
            “Yes, eight couples plus one single person - you. That makes seventeen.”
            “Am I going too?”
            “Of course you are. You do want to don’t you?”
            “Yes I will love to come but how will I. I can’t afford to take a trip like that.”
            “Oh, you don’t need to pay. We will do that for you. We will tell the staff you will be travelling with us to care for Steven.”
            “Yes, Amita. I am happy to look after the baby.”
            “Only for part of the time. You have to be with us too and have some fun.”
            “But aren’t you going to an adult only resort?”
            “We were at first but now we have found another place. This resort is half for adults only and the other half for families. They have excellent child care services to which we will need because there are quite a few children we will be taking with us too.”
            “It sounds a nice place.”
            “Yes it does,” she agreed. “We will be staying in the family side for the children but us adults can cross to the adult side for some fun too.” 
            Then she told me about the whole trip. “We will first fly to Singapore for a few days and then fly on to Brisbane in Australia. From here we will go to the island on the Great Barrier Reef. After a week there we will go on to Sydney for a few days. Jeevan and Brian and their families will be flying back to India then but Sarvesh and Mootie are talking about going on to New Zealand for another week. I believe we will be away about four weeks.”
            “To New Zealand as well!”
            “Yes, Katrina. Do you want to go there?”
            “Oh yes. I would love to go to New Zealand. I have heard so much about that country.”
            “So have I. I have never been to New Zealand either.”
            She looked at me, “Do you have a passport, Katrina.”
            She must have seen my face because she said, “That’s OK, I’ll get Sarvesh to organise it for you as soon as he gets back.” 
            Suddenly she leant over and hugged me. “I’m glad you are coming too,” she said.
            It felt a bit strange at first hugging her, us both still totally naked. It reminded me of my feelings when I had been with Elizabeth.  

            Sarvesh had quickly organised the passport for me. I had to go into the state capital,  Hyderabad and it was arranged for one of the drivers to take me. He was very nice and helped me with the details as I had to get my photo taken and fill out some forms. We took a room each in a small hotel and then drove back the following day, staying at my parents’ house the second night.
        When I told my parents of the trip I was going on, they were amazed that I had been asked but very happy for me. I later heard the drive talking with my father telling him it was apparently an important business trip and of the need for me to care for the baby for Amita. It shows just how good we had done with the spreading of that story. I gave a secret smile as I listened to the men talking. Little did they know what this “business” trip actually was.
            Within three weeks, my new passport had arrived. It was so quick so I think Sarvesh must have helped there a bit too. I was pleased when Amita handed it to me and took it to my room to admire it. Now I had my very own new passport and I looked at it, seeing my photo and seeing all the details that were mine. I was proud of it and happy to own such a beautiful passport too. I carefully placed somewhere safe, where I could keep it but get it out to look at when I wanted. 

            Soon after Sarvesh was away again and Amita came to my room to ask if I wanted to have a spa. It was late, and by then everyone else was in bed. I was still awake, just waiting for Steven’s last change before I went to bed as well. I agreed and soon we were both relaxing in the warm water.
            “Are you looking forward to the trip Katrina?”
            “Yes,” I said. “I have never been out of our state before, it will be interesting going to other countries.”
            “Yes, it will. You are going to find those countries are very different to here.”
            “Will it be cold in New Zealand?”
            “Yes, it is colder than here but we are going during their summer season so it will not be too bad.” She explained. “Now Katrina, are you looking forward to the resort too?”
            “I’m not sure. I don’t know much about it so I’m not sure what it will be like there.”
            “Don’t worry. As I told you, there are two parts. The nude side and a family, non-nude side. You can decide which part you want to be in.”
            There was a few minutes pause while we just lay back enjoying the bubbles around our bodies, each with our own thoughts.
            Then I said, “Can I ask you something personal, Amita.”
            She looked at me, not sure what was on my mind. “Of course you can dear. What is the problem?”
            “Oh, it isn’t really a problem, just a question really.”
            She was now watching me, waiting for me to continue.
            “I am thinking about taking my….. taking my virginity, Amita. What do you think?”
            She looked at me for a moment. I began to think maybe I shouldn’t have told her. Then she began to speak.
            “Katrina that is a big step to consider. You need to think about this very carefully. Many men…. particularly men in India, are not interested in a girl who is not a virgin, even these days.”
            “Well, any man who is like that is not someone I would want to marry.”
            “Yes it is easy for you to say that now, but you still should think about this first. Anyway, you do not have a boyfriend, so who would be the lucky fellow?”
            She paused for a moment, then added, “Or do I really need to ask?”
            “I think you have guessed who Amita.”
            “Well he is a good choice and we will not be seeing him for another month so think about it until then. If you still want to do this we can approach him and see if he is interested.”
            “What, do you think he might not be willing?”
            “Katrina he is a married man after all and I think you may have feelings for him beyond whatever he might have for you. So all we can do is ask him and see, so until then don’t get your hopes up too high.”
            “Oh!” I said. “I hadn’t thought he might refuse.”
            “I didn’t say he would refuse. Just that you should ask Mike and Shanti first.”
            “Ok, Amita. Thank you for your advice.”
            “You are welcome Katrina, but like I said, think about it first. It is a big step to take and once it is gone you can never get it back.”
            “I know that Amita.” 

            That was how things were left, until our trip. Some of the staffs were surprised that I was going too but they all seemed to accept the excuse that Amita would be busy helping Sarvesh on this important business trip and she needed me to look after the baby.
       I managed to get home to my family again and they were still happy I was going to. Mum said I was very lucky to get the chance to see these places because like me she had hardly even seen much of India. My father warned me that my duties to Sarvesh and Amita were important and I must put those first. It was clear they trusted me to look after their child he told me and I must be careful to always work my best for them.
            Back at the big house, the cook offered to loan me her camera so I could take many photos and being to show her. She said I was very lucky to be going. I never had my own camera and I was happy to take one. I made the promise to have many photos to show her when I came back to India.
            Soon we were in the last few days rushing to get everything ready before we left. There were so many things to do. I had to go into town on a few times to pick up special things for Amita. One of the drivers took me of course. They would always help to carry things when I was shopping. They always did that with Amita too.
       Finally, the big day came, the day when we would leave on our trip. 

      That is the end of my second part.
                        I will be continuing in the next volume.
                                    Katrina.

Hi everyone,
         Amita here.
        Shanti and I have agreed this is the end of this volume. She will be sending you a new binder. Put this letter from Katrina as the last one in Volume Six. Within a few days, you should start receiving the stories from our trip. Many of these we have been completed already.
       Since many of these will be written and send at the same time, I have enclosed a list with this letter so you’ll get them in the correct order. I expect the next three volumes will be completed very quickly with so many of us writing stories now.

             Love you all,
                      Amita.

17 comments:

  1. Oh a good story Shandra
    You are really doing something with Katrina. I have been reading how she is all your idea and work. Do the others have any say in these stories? I would have thought Anne would be all over this, running it like everything else. LOL
    When we were writing the stories for the next volume Katrina was not even in the story. I can see there have been some major re-writing to get her there. An amazing job all of you to do that.
    Yes Julie and I liked this one. She likes the way you are slowly taking her to where we all know she will end up. Yes finally she has that idea too when she asks Amita about losing her virginity. Of course that orgasm on the bed took my attention for a while. It did remind me a bit of another of your stories Shandra, "Letter 42 My First Orgasm." All you fans of Shandra, don't miss reading than one. It a goody too.
    Sorry we missed the party, we went down to Christchurch to finish selling the house. Got nothing like what it was worth before the quake.
    Julie and Brian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys. A nice comment.
      No its not as bad as they like to make our. Katrina is my story but others do get involved. I usually discuss ideas first so my work blends with the other stories. Often we have worked together on them. Allan and I did the final sections of Katrina's story together.
      Anne is not the big boss she likes to appear. A big pussy really.
      Yes I sort of had Letter 42 in mind when I wrote this. I had just gone back to read that story as I didn't want to make them too much the same. Personally I think the sex scene in Letter 42 is better than the one in this letter.

      Sorry to hear about your house. I knew the earthquake took it out but I thought you would have got insurance for it.
      Shandra.

      Delete
    2. Hi again Shandra.
      Its Julie here. I did not get to know you as well when we stayed with you guys. You seemed very busy with the farm a lot of the time.
      I do know Katrina is your creation. To make up a person and guide them through these adventures, as you are doing with Katrina, is a big thing. I think it is amazing to do that. You girls are all amazing how this world you have created has become so tied in with your own lives. Talking with you in person, it almost appears as if these are real people. I suppose in the world of this blog they are real and we are the outsiders.

      Oh that Letter 42 wow. I hadn't seen that one before. To be honest there is a lot of this blog I haven't seen. But yes, that is a good story. Something every girl can relate to, the moment they discovered their bodies.

      Yes the house in Christchurch was bad. The insurance used every excuse they could. I will put it much stronger than Brian. Bastards! Sorry Anne. Delete me if you need too.
      Julie.

      Delete
    3. Yes we all like this story as well.
      Paul of course likes that hot sexy bit with her first orgasm. That's good but I agree with you guys above. 42 is better. I like that you put that scene in as it makes a logical step towards her asking Amita about her virginity.
      Asami likes the part where Katrina gets her promotion in the house. She thinks its a very clever way of opening up more possible connections with Amita and Sarvesh as Katrina is living in the room next door.
      I like the whole story but maybe the best for me is that conversation with Amita at the end. Or that little part where she gets her passport. It is no big deal for us but can't you see that girl, holding it and opening it like its a special treasure. A nice little glimpse of Katrina there.

      Now Rajah we were surprised at Asami's photo. It's good but we thought we were going to use another one.
      Kirsten & Asami

      Delete
    4. I understand how you feel Julie. No we don't delete comments that often.
      We are concerned about content for our large number of female readers. They don't need some things the guys might say but anyone can see your and Brian's frustration over your house.
      So its a yellow card for you girl. LOL
      Anne.

      Delete
    5. Hi Kirsten and Asami,
      Concerning the photograph. I tried using the one you suggested but that screen background made it impossible to read the header description. I tried a number of different colours until finally I selected another photo of you Asami. Even this one gave me a few problems. Hope you are OK with this. If not I'll put up any other you want.

      Anne we need to look into this problem. I come up against it every week and often that text is very hard to read.
      Rajah

      Delete
    6. Why don't you do like you did before. Give the readers and chance to suggest ideas. We might find a solution to reading that header text. Oh and Anne don't pull the plug on the discussion early.
      John.

      Delete
    7. Yes a good idea John. We'll go for it in a week or so time. I will do what we did before and create a special post for all your readers and us writers too debate this and a couple of other possible improvements too. Last time the blog jumped ahead and is much more user friendly now.
      Anne

      Delete
  2. Hi Asami,
    That photo of you in that white bikini is so hot.
    How old are you there honey. You look at bit young for this blog.
    Richard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richard,
      I am sure Asami will read this within in the next day or so.
      These Japanese always look so young but Asami is old enough to be here.
      19 - 20 in the photo too. When Asami's sister, Ayaka first came to NZ, she looked the same but suddenly she has changed her look, now looking a lot more like her correct age.
      Allan

      Delete
    2. Thank you for noticing my photo Richard.
      It is a big honour that they asked me to provide one. To me it means they recognise the works I have done within this blog. Most of the works have been hidden in the fact you see the page looks nice but readers do not know who did it. Now I can say I am within the Writers Team, even if I do not make stories.
      I was 18 years old. Almost 19 when that photo was made. Now I am almost 21.

      Anne when do I get my own sign in and password?
      Asami

      Delete
    3. Its been done Asami
      There should be an invitation sent to you.
      Just follow the instructions and you are in.
      Shandra.

      Delete
    4. Thank you Shandra
      Yes it worked. Now I have my own sign-in.
      Thank you again.
      Asami

      Delete
    5. Sorry about that Asami.
      O forgot to tick the admin box. You have full entry I all parts of the blog now.
      Shandra

      Delete
    6. Ha! Ha! Asami,
      You must be 21 as they have just given you your own key to the door.
      LOL Richard.

      Delete
  3. This is Katrina again,
    Here in Japan we are closely following her story.
    It is nice to take this girl from the very start and follow her through her adventures and experiences like this. It is even better that you can put her story as if she was the one writing it. This is well done Shandra.
    I think we now know who the lucky man will be. But the my husband said that you writers could be throwing a false lead to put us astray as to who finally the man will be. I know you will never tell us if you were so we must be content to wait while the story unfolds.
    Sakura & Tukiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments Sakura & Tukiko. I'm glad you are enjoying the Katrina Story. Are you using her page?
      Now who is a lucky man. I have revealed all I am going to at this time. Whether the glues are helpful or misleading, I will leave that for you to guess. LOL
      Just a heads up for you. The next section of the Katrina Story has been brought forward to this week. It will be published on Friday. I have also sent a copy to Asami and sometime this week she will be adding it to Katrina's Page too. It might even appear there a couple of days early since Asami will be busy on Friday.
      Shandra.

      Delete