Thursday 18 December 2014

Story 125 Background.


                                                                               Posted by Shandra.
         This is the third story of the nights following the two sexy swims at the motel pool. Out of the three of them, this was the last one written. Anne wrote her Story124 My Night with Shanti a long time before. As we began considering how we would publish this volume Kim was given a story to write about Sharon, Lizamoa and Sarvesh – Story 123  My Night with Sarvesh. Still feeling we could do with some more sex through this section I did this one about Katrina and Steve.         

        A massage is always a good way to start a sexy evening. Some of the best sex I’ve had has been after a full body massage. So that was how I began with these two people. I wanted to get Katrina to do something new, something different so I carefully went back through the stories to establish what she has actually done and her sexual experience made quite an impressive list. The one thing stood out that she hadn’t done, a 69 with a guy, so that was what I did.
        I began Ok but then wrote myself into a corner by putting Katrina on top of Steve. You see my sexual experience of doing 69s is with both of us lying on our sides. I should have done it that way. I talked it over with Anne on the phone and she happened to be chatting online with a friend. She asked him and he said Katrina would need to rest on her elbows so she could hold Steve’s cock.
        Another thing not on 'Katrina’s list' was having some rough sex. She got into it and enjoyed it too, so next morning we gave her a sore pussy, serves her right, naughty girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment