Thursday 18 December 2014

Story 125 My Night with Steve.


       It is me, Katrina.
       I like Steve. He has always been a nice man to me. I know sometimes his talking gets the girls get angry at him but I like listening to him because he is always telling the jokes to make me laugh. I am coming to know that the English can be used to make the jokes with double meanings. It is sometimes hard to understand but I am learning now.
       Now to begin my own story.
      Ok, I had my own motel room, so Steve arranged to join me there. I was surprised that I did because mostly on this trip I had been sharing rooms with Amita and Sarvesh.  I think maybe it was because the Motel was empty except for us. It was a room with a double bed and a single bed. Of course, I was in the double bed. There was also the living area where a little kitchen, a table for eating and seats to see the TV were there. And then the bathroom of course which came with a spa too. It was a nice place for a motel and I was happy with it.
       Steve arrived from his room and he had a little plastic bag as well, I could not see what was in it but it appeared to be a bottle of some kind.
      “What is that?” I asked.
      “Oh, you will see. A surprise for you,” he laughed.
      I stood there before him, he was facing to me and we looked at each other. It was a bit funny almost like we didn’t know what to do. Where we could start this from? I think partly was because we couldn’t do the usual things of stripping each. We had just come from nighttime nude swimming and all I had on was a towel. It was wrapped to just cover my breasts and pussy. His towel was just around his waist.
       Then when he didn’t say anything I thought to start it.
       “Want to take the spa?” I asked him. “I have it heated.”
       “Ok,” he agreed.


       I turned and went towards the bathroom. I could hear he was following me. Without turning to look I undid the towel, letting it fall towards the floor. I stepped down into the warm water. My body was a bit cold from the cool of the outside pool so the water got feeling so nice.
      I turned before sitting down. He was stepping in behind me. He reached for me as I was still standing. Pulling my body to him he kissed me on the cheek. When I realised he was going to kiss me, I was expecting on the lips. That on the cheek was a bit of a surprise for me.
       We were sitting close to each other. We were naked but it was not so sexual. We were talking. I lay back with my head on the poolside. This made my chest rise, my breasts and nipples above the surface. I could see him looking. I wanted him to be looking too.
       “Are you having fun on your holiday?” he asked me.
       That was a funny question to ask I thought. Here we are sitting naked together, getting ready to take sex together and he asks me that.
       “Yes,” I replied. “New Zealand is very beautiful.”
       “No,” he said with a laugh. “I mean fun with us men. Sexy fun.”
       “Oh!” I replied as I came to know I had misunderstanding. “Yes, I’ve had that fun too.”
       “How many sexual positions have you tried?”
       I had to think for that question. My mind went back over the times I had done it. There had been many and I had tried anyway they wanted. Even suggested some myself.
       “I think I have tried all the ways.”
       “I bet we can find some way you haven’t.”  
       “Ok then,” I said sitting up because now I was interested. “Which way?”
       “Tell me which ways you have done it?”
       I stopped to think, then I began to list them. I told him about the sex I had been into. From the front and from behind. Girl on top and boy on top. Hand-jobs and blow-job. With a girl sucking pussy and with a girl doing the 69.
       He stopped me there. “Have you done a 69 with a man?”
      I thought about it for a few times. Checking all the times I had been into sex.
      “No,” I finally said, shaking my head. “Not that way.”
      “Then that’s what we’ll do tonight. So you can add that to your list.”
      “It's not a list Steve.”
      “Yes, it is. An impressive list, considering you were a virgin less than 3 weeks ago.”
      “Yes,” I replied. He was right. It was an impressive list. I had done so many of the things.      
      We sat together, each having our thoughts.
      “Do we do it now?” I asked.
     “No, not yet. We have plenty of time,” he explained. “I want to do something else first.”
     “Is this your surprise to me?”
      “Yes in a way it is.”
      He was explaining that he loved to see us Indian girls naked with oil on our skin. It was made our bodies shine is what he said. I had to agree with him on that. I had seen that effect too after an oil massage. Our darker skin does look nice with oil rubbed over it.
 

        We got out of the spa pool and Steve laid some towels on the floor in the lounge area. I watched while he tuned the radio seeking out some soft music. He got two candles out of his bag and placed them on the floor each side of the towels. Wow! He was going to all this trouble for me! I was impressed. Then he told me to lie face down on his special bed.
        As I lay there he began with his massaging of me onto my body. It was good. Steve is a strong man, with strong hands, he was doing all on the back of my body. The music was soft and dreamy, the lights were off except the candles beside us. It was giving me a relaxed feeling of dreamy and romantic. It was so good it was almost send me into sleeping.
       Suddenly he realised that.
      “Hey! Wake up!” he said slapping my bum. “Don’t you fall asleep on me.”
      Now he got me to roll over so he could do my front. This is where it was more interesting for me with what he was touching. He did everything, doing every part and not missing anything but my pussy. This he left until last.
       I enjoyed the part where he was massaging onto my breasts. That was really nice and really sexy too. I took a lot of time there and my breasts, especially my nipples got a lot of treatment.
       Finally, he came to that last part the part between my thighs, my pussy. He was now working on me using both hands. His fingers were in my pussy hair, over my pussy mound, down each side and onto my thighs But they weren’t quite touching that centre part. But it was still good for me and getting me to feeling sexy. I could feel my excitement building. I think I let go a moan and my pussy humped at his hand.
       He stopped and said, “What? Are you going to cum?”
       I looked at him surprised. Of course, I was going to cum. Wasn’t that the general idea of sex, to cum I mean. I didn’t understand what he was saying.
       Finally, I nodded and gave a little “Yes.”
       “You’re a horny little minx, aren’t you?”
       I didn’t know what he meant by that. I thought it was good but wasn’t completely sure. I must confess I had to ask Mike later what minx was and he confirmed that Steve was calling me a sexy, horny and naughty girl.
       I didn’t reply. I just looked at him.
      “Oh well,” he said. “Let’s get it over with.”
      I was a bit confused but when he continued laid back and shut my eyes.
      This time he wasn’t playing around. His fingers of one hand went to my clit, rolling it around between his thumb and finger. Two fingers of the other hand began thrusting inside me. It was good; it was sexy and didn’t take me long at all before my orgasm hit me. It was a strong one. I was bouncing and bucking around while he held me and continued. Finally, he let me recover from my cum.
       As I got my breath back I managed to thank him for what he had just done for me.
       Thinking about it afterwards I now realise your misunderstanding Steve. To him, this was the build-up, the foreplay before the proper sex. But for me, I thought it was the proper sex. Never mind it turned out all Ok in the end.
 

       I knew now it had become time for the proper sex. Now we were going to do it and in a way, I had not tried with a man before too.
       He lay back on the bed he had made on the floor and I got over him. It seemed funny to be facing the opposite way like they. My legs were open, with my knees each side of his body. His cock was standing up at attention before me. I realised in this position my pussy must have been very exposed for him to see me. But I didn’t mind, I wanted to try this way and so I had to be in position for him to do to me as well.
       I felt his hand reach up to my waist and gently pull me back. My legs bent so my pussy was lowered directly towards his face. This also had the effect of lowering my head down within easy reach of his cock.
       Now my pussy was within contact of his face. I felt his fingers touching me there. I felt fingers pulling the lips of mine open. Then his tongue ran up the length of my wet pussy hole. I gasped at the surprise, exciting feeling of it.
        I did not know how to do this at first. You see my body was partly supported on my arms so they were not free to hold him so I could place my mouth to him. I tried using one hand but this didn’t work so well, I was out of balanced. Then I discovered by resting my arms on him my hands were free to hold his shaft while I began working on him with my mouth. This also meant my body was supported on my elbows so I could raise my head. Does this sound confusing? I did not know how else to do it. Later they told me we should have laid on our sides as that is an easy and comfortable way of doing.
       I was taking long licks up the shaft of him. I was licking onto and also around the bulb head at the top. I even tried pressing my tongue tip to that little slot where his cum comes from too. I think he was enjoying that, what I was doing for him.   
       He was now doing to me also. He had my lips pulled open with his fingers with his tongue pressing into me. He was licking at me, sucking at me, taking my swollen lips into his mouth and sucking them. I was feeling so good with this.
       Now I had lowered my head lower to him so I could take him into my mouth. My lips wrapped around his bulb as I took it into my mouth. I pressed in deep until I was taking him as much as I could. I was sucking at him and my hand rubbing the skin of his shaft in a pumping motion. Like I was pumping the cum to rise up it.
       At that time he did something which changed everything for me. He took my little hard clitty into his mouth. The first licking there had been so heated I almost cum and now he had it into his mouth sucking on it. Oh, it was so good for my body. I couldn’t control the feelings starting in my pussy and sweeping my body. I had stopped what I was doing to him. I couldn’t help it. The building of my cum was strong, my orgasm was now rushing towards me.
       The like an explosion it hit me. I was bucking around on top of him. Even with his strong arms wrapped around me holding me, he couldn’t keep me still. But he somehow kept contacting my clit which kept the excitement going for me, going on and on. Finally, I was too strong for him and one big bucking and I fell right off him. I lay on my back on the floor recovering.
       Oh, that was so powerful for an orgasm. You girls, if Steve says he is good into the bed, I think you should pay attention.
       I then realised he was still laying there with this cock of him still very hard. He had not had his orgasm yet. I got onto my knees between his legs and I did a good job for him. I wanted him to be very happy with me. It worked too because soon he had a big one and just for him I took it all, well as much as I could into my mouth and swallowed most too.
         So that was my first 69 session with a man. It may sound like it didn’t go so well. Perhaps in a way, this was true but we both did get satisfied afterwards and I suppose this is what really counts. I learnt some more about sex and next time I think will do a better job. 
 

        We left everything on the floor and I took him into the bedroom. I was thinking we would be going to sleep because by then it had reached very late into the night. But both we weren’t sleepy. I think we needed to relax and calm down after the sex. Since it was a warm night, we didn’t get under the covers, just laying on top talking.
       Later he touched me. Ran a hand over my face moving some hair that had fallen down. His hand went to my chin and then down to my neck. This was the time that I began to feel sexy. Not much, just a little bit sexy.
       But his fingers didn’t stop there. They went lower down off my neck, climbing the mound of my breast, then finding my nipple. I fell it begin to swell. I felt the sexy feeling growing again within my body. It was at this point I realised he still wanted more from me. Of course, I was happy for that one too. By this point, I was feeling more sexy.
       I lay on my back on the bed and he was ready to be on top of me. I was ready for more sex with him. It had been a very good evening and I had made cums a number of times, both into the pool and also with Steve. I knew now, we were going to make another one, maybe more than one.
      “How do you want Katrina?” he asked.
      I did not know to say. It was obvious. He was going to be on top.
      When I didn't reply, he asked again. “How do you want it, Katrina? Gently or can I be a bit rough?”
     “We can try rough,” I replied. “If it’s too much, I will tell stop.”
     “Ok then, rough it is.”
     I felt him press against me. He felt so hard and strong. Suddenly he burst into me. It was not gentle as his cock pressing into me, going in deep with one powerful thrust. I gasped, partly with shock and partly with thrill. I cried out too. I think that surprised him. It surprised me!
       He stopped, lifting his head to look to me. He was looking worried for me.
      “Are you Ok Katrina?”
      It had taken my breath and I struggled to finally say yes. He smiled at that and then began to continue.
      “Ok Katrina,” he told me. “You have been a bad girl. Too much sex. Fucking all the men.”
      I didn’t know what he was saying. All I got to say was, “Oh!”
       “Yes, a very naughty girl.”
         I was starting to get his idea. He was talking naughty to me while fucking me.
        “Have you been a bad girl?”
       The way he was pounding his cock into me was taking my breath all the time but I managed to nod and say “Yes.”
       “You have been very bad. Haven’t you?”
       “Yes! Yes!” I replied.
       “How bad have you been Katrina?”
       “I been bad…..” I gasped. “Very bad.”
       “So now you need to be punished.”
       “Oh!” What is this I was thinking?
       “You want to get fucked! Well, I am going to do it.”
       I now realised what he was saying.
       “I am going to fuck you hard. Very hard until you cry out and cum.”
       “Oh, Yes! Yes! I am….. Very bad girl.”
       “I know that Katrina. A very bad girl.”
       What was happening to my pussy was getting to me now. It surprised me how much his talking was helping too. I could feel his cock driving deep inside me then roughly pulling out. It was hard sex, he was rough with me. It was like I would expect to hurt but it didn’t. I found I was enjoying it. Soon my pussy was humping back to meet each downward thrust he made to me.
        As I am saying it was rough, tough sex but it was having the effect on me. I know it was for him too. His head was beside my head. I could feel his breath rushing in and out as he feeds air to his body, to those powerful muscles at work. I enjoyed feeling him. My arms were around him and I could feel his body working, the muscles rippling and working as he made love-games with me. I realised just how fit and strong this man was.
        But I didn’t have long to think such thoughts. The feelings building in my body was pulling my mind, pulling my attentions back to what this man was doing to me. I focused on feeling his cock sliding in and out of me. It was good and pulling against my clitty. That was what was doing it. That was what was causing my approaching orgasm.
       And yes it came. I cried out and bucked against him. My pussy gripped at him, my thighs came together and my back arched. That was how I cum.
       I fell back on the bed, exhausted and spent. It had been good sex. It was then that I noticed he was slowly pumping into my pussy. His cock jerking as he filled me with his cum.
       We talked for a few minutes as he produced a hand towel to clean us both. Then we both fell into a beautiful sleep. The sex had been good and the sleep that followed was good too.   
       When I woke next morning he was gone. Returned to his own room.  

No comments:

Post a Comment