Saturday 16 May 2015

Story 142 Chocolate.


Hi from India. Amita here.
          While we were in New Zealand we found some foods that we really enjoyed but were not available in India. One that Sarvesh particularly liked was from the local New Zealand company; Whittaker’s Chocolates. They claimed their chocolates were made with the best ingredients with marketing phrases like, “Good honest chocolates.”
         I noticed that when I unpacked his bag there was a large package wrapping in foil. It contained a supply of these bars. He kept them in a fridge to keep them cool and treated them like gold. No one was allowed any except him. Some of the staff saw them but no one in the house would dare touch them. I know he would have given me some if I asked but since it was his little treat, I was happy to leave them for him. When his little supply was used up I noticed more arrived. Katrina told me he was ordering and having it sent by Steve in New Zealand.
         So each night a small strip of a few cubes appeared on the bedside table to be eaten just before he went to sleep.
        His habit was to place the chocolate on the bedside table then go to the bathroom to complete his bed preparations. I always thought this was a bit silly, him doing his teeth etc, then coming back to eat chocolate.


         Well, one night he came out of the bathroom to join me in bed.
        “Sweetheart?”
        “Hmmm?”
        “Sweetheart, where is that chocolate?”
        “Hmmm? What honey?”
        “Don’t play with me……when I left a minute ago, there was a piece on the bedside table.”
        “What chocolate?” I asked. “Was there chocolate?”
        “You know…….My Whittaker’s chocolate. It's always there.”
        “Oh that….. I ate it.”
        “Oh, thanks….. You didn’t even save me a……”
        I broke off what he was saying with a kiss.
        “Um…. No, you didn’t.”
        “Didn’t what?”
        “You didn’t eat it….. If you had, I would have tasted it…. when I kissed you.”
        “Are you sure?”
        “Yes of course. I can’t taste it. So…..”
        “Well, maybe you aren’t kissing me in the right place?”
        “Uuuh?”
        “Where you are kissing me.”
        “What? Where am I supposed to…..?”
        I giggle. “Try a little….lower.”
        “What…”
       “Try a lot lower.”
       There was a pause.
       “Um… What’s this?”
       I giggled again. “Whittaker’s…. Good honest chocolate.”
       “Oh, my…..”
       He ate the chocolate out of me, even bringing a piece up in my mouth for me to try. Letting it slide from his mouth to mine. Coated in my pussy juice it didn’t taste too bad, I must say.
       “Did you enjoy that, honey?” I asked.
       “Oh yes. A combination of tastes you’ll never see me turn down…..”
       I giggled again as I settled down to enjoy what he was doing to me now the chocolate was gone.


2 comments:

  1. This sounded like something Kim would come up with but the writing style is very different. Had me confused. Then I saw your name Reshma.
    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good!
    Don't make apologies for it not being sexy. It is sexy.
    And as Simon says above very different in style too. Had me wondering where it was going at first.
    Miko

    ReplyDelete