Friday 29 May 2015

Story 144 Visit to New Zealand with Katrina.


Hi from Sarvesh.
         When Katrina began working for us in the exporting business we thought it was very important that she understood how the business operated, particularly the shipping of containers between international countries. We decided to take her on two international business trips; Jeevan would take her to Australia, and I would take her to New Zealand. We got the trip to New Zealand done but the Australian one had to be postponed when Donald announced he was coming to visit India.
        Our first trip was to visit Steve in New Zealand, to see one of our containers being unloaded at the warehousing operation we had established in Auckland. The trip was only for a few days and we spent most of this time either at the warehouse with Steve or visiting some farms and glass-house farms where produce was being grown for shipment to India. We also visited a honey farm and a couple of small manufacturing companies. On the final day, we watched an air freight shipment of flowers being prepared for dispatch on the same flight we were taking to Singapore.
       During the evenings we were free to visit and spend time with our friends. We even had a few sexy adventures too which were some added fun. Some of the highlights were playing a new stripping game they had found, reading some of the new stories, and not forgetting a trip to Nudie Night at the hot pools.
      One night Katrina spent the night with Shanti and Mike and I believe she had a very good night there too. Maybe she will be telling you about it sometime. That night I had more than enough with Sharron and Lizamoa, while Steve went over to help Joseph look after their children. That was nice of you guys doing that. You left me two very horny ladies that night. I did hear that Joseph was there to 'help' them.
     Yes, it was a very successful business trip and a sexy holiday one too. I enjoyed it very much and I know Katrina was enjoying it too. 

      But this is not the story I am to be telling. The story I must tell is what happened on the journey, returning to India.
      On the way home we needed to stop in Singapore for a couple of days for some business I was involved with there. We decided it would be easier if we shared a hotel room together. I had ordered a twin room but our room was actually a double. I asked Katrina if she wanted me to exchange it but she said it was OK like that. I could have complained about the mixup but then I suspected that it was a mistake by the hotel, our room had been booked like that.
       The first night we did not get back until it was very late. We both wanted to shower so Katrina went first and when she came out with a towel wrapped around her I followed her for my shower. When I came back she was already in bed but when she was sitting up I could see that her shoulders were bare.
      Not being embarrassed, Katrina had seen me naked on many occasions, I just dropped the towel from around my waist, turned off the room lights and got into the other side of the bed, still naked. All we had on was the bedside lamp on her side where she was looking at a magazine.
      The conversation which followed might almost have occurred between Amita and myself but in this case, it was not between husband and wife.
      “What are you reading?” I asked.
      “Oh, I found this at reception. It is a guide to what is happening in Singapore.”
      “Anything interesting?”
      “Not really. Just mostly tourist and sightseeing things.”
      “Is there anywhere you would like to see? We are free tomorrow afternoon.”
      “Yes Sarvesh, This island looks interesting. Some nice beaches,” she said. “It would be nice to go swimming.”
       She leaned over to show me the page featuring the island she was talking about. As she did the cover slipped away exposing one of her breasts. Making no attempt to cover herself again, she showed me the photos of the beaches on this island. But as she was talking and showing me, my attention was not on the magazine page, it was on the beautiful firm breast peaked with its dark bold nipple.
      She noticed where my attention was and as she pulled the cover up she said, “Sarvesh, you’re not paying attention!”
     “Oh but I am,” I replied with a grin. “I have something better to be looking at than beaches.”
     She smiled at that, “You like looking don’t you?”
     “Of course,” I replied. “I’ve always thought you are beautiful, Katrina.”
     “Well, I don’t mind you looking either.”
     With that, she pulled down the cover to expose both breasts openly. She looked down at herself checking what was on show and with a smile looked back at me.
     “Is that better?”
     “Yes. Much better,” I replied.
     She let go of the magazine she was looking at as both hands came up to her breasts. She held them, and rubbed her hands over them, rolling her nipples between her fingers.
      “You like my nipples nice and hard?”
      “Very much that way,” I replied.
     Then suddenly her face became serious.
     “Sarvesh, can I ask you something?”
     “Of course Katrina. What is on your mind.”
    “Sarvesh, I have had sex with all the other men, both in India and in New Zealand but we've never done it together. Why do you think that is?”
     “I don’t know, Katrina,” I answered.
      “And we are always flirting with each other like just now.”
     “Maybe we have just not got to do it.”
     “I think there is more than that.”
      I remembered what she had once written in a story about me. About how she thought of me as much as a kind of father and she didn’t feel it was sexy in that relationship.
      “Do you still think of me like a father?” I asked her.
     “No not really now but I did when we took that first trip to Australia and New Zealand.”
     “Well, what do you think of me now, Katrina?”
     “Oh a terrible boss,” she replied with a smile. “I am scared every time you enter the room.”
     He laughed at that. “You being scared of me! This is not very likely.”
     “Oh yes, Sarvesh. I am so scared of you.”
     “No no, Katrina. That is not what it is. It is me... I am the one scared of you. You are always scolding me when I am not doing my work properly,” I said.
      We laughed at that. Then she said. “Well, Sarvesh someone has to keep an eye on you. It is good you are scared of me. It is good to see a man who knows his place.”
      “I will show you how scared I am of you now,” I said.
      Then with that, I rolled over towards her, and then pulling her against me so her breasts were pressed against my chest I kissed her full on the lips.
      I think she was a bit surprised by that as her body stiffened for a moment before she relaxed and began enjoying it. Before long I noticed she was returning my kisses.
      Then I felt her hand on my shoulder, pulling me towards her, pulling me on top of herself. It was at that moment that I suddenly knew she wanted me to make love to her.
      I would have liked to have taken my time to explore the delights of her naked body and maybe even eaten her pussy first, but not; when she pulled me towards herself I felt a hand guiding me to her pussy. She was wet and ready for me and with ease, I slipped straight into her.
      The sex was good and it didn’t take me long to reach my climax but before I did I think she had achieved at least two orgasms. I had waited a long time to be with Katrina. Like I said it was almost like some hidden barrier had been keeping us apart. Yes, as I said the sex when it finally came, was good.
      But there was one regret, that I hadn’t waited, not been in such a rush to be with her. I would have liked to have taken my time to enjoy her and enjoy exploring her beautiful body first before finally, I was with her in the love games. But that was not what happened. She was in a rush for me and I was in a rush to respond to her. We were into the sex before either of us could slow down. 

     “So Katrina, how was that for you?” I asked.
     “You have been a bad daddy,” she said trying to keep her voice serious. “You are very bad doing that to your little girl.”
       “Oh you’re not so little now I think. And if I remember you didn’t want me to stop before we did it either. And even it was you who pulled me on top. No Katrina; the one being naughty within this bed is not being me. What man can resist the temptation of those breasts being shown as they were?”
       “Ok. Sarvesh,” she replied. “Yes, suddenly I did want you. I don’t know why. I just did.”
       “Well since you came to work in the office I have been thinking of you a lot too Katrina. Even Amita said before we left that she hopes we get together.”
       “Did she?”
      “You know my wife. Having everyone figured out before we even know ourselves.”
      “Yes she is a bit like that isn’t she?”
      “My wife always knows me, Katrina. I think it was her who arranged this room.”
      “Really Sarvesh? Was it her?”
      “Yes, I think so. Like I said my Amita knows me.”
      She giggled at that. “You need her to keep you in line.”
      “I thought that was your job?”
      “Oh I do my bit but Amita does more than me.”
       I laughed at that before she carried on. It was true; my wife does watch out for me, always there to meet my needs. I was lucky to have such a lovely wife.
      “So how was it with you just now,” she asked me.
      “It was good Katrina. You have become very skilled within the bed.”
      “Thank you, Sarvesh. You are skilled in the bed too. With a bit more practice, you might make, 'Okay'”
      "What? Just 'Okay? You cheeky girl!"
      I rolled over and grabbed her before she could escape and run from the bed.
      "What are you going to do to me now?" she asked.
      “But now I think we need to discover some more of your skills.”
      “What Sarvesh? Are you still horny? Do you want it again?”
      Not just that. I think a cheeky girl needs to know who is the boss.
      Who is going to show me when only you and I are here?
      I never replied to that question. Well not in words anyway. 

      I rolled over toward her again. She reached for me and I knew she was interested in us doing it all again but I held back. I didn’t want to rush this time. I wanted to take my time with her.
     “Katrina,” I said. “Let’s slow down this time. I want to enjoy the fullness of you.”
      She didn’t reply. She just smiled and nodded. She knew exactly what I meant.
      I looked at her lying back on the bed. I enjoyed looking over her beautiful body, observing the swell of her breasts peaked with those dark nipples. See the sweep of her stomach leading down to the bush of her pussy.
      I looked back at her face. She was smiling. Not in the least embarrassed at my close inspection of her nakedness. Then she giggled.
      “What’s so funny?” I asked.
      “You.” She said. “You are looking at me like that.”
      “Why? What’s wrong with that?”
      “Nothing! Nothing Sarvesh. Nothing at all.” She replied with a smile. “I just remember another man doing that.”
      I knew who she meant. I have read that story several times. More times than I would like to admit. After he had taken her virginity, Mike had lain there looking at her naked body. It is always a beautiful story for me.
      “Do you mind me looking now?”
      “No Sarvesh. I told you before, I want you to look.”
      “Well, now the looking is over. Now is the time of touching, Katrina.”
       She smiled again. “Yes Sarvesh, I hope it is.”
       I reached out to touch her, the tips of my fingers stroking her neck. I felt her body tremble. My fingers traced a line down onto her breast. I felt the soft smoothness of her skin. I saw her chest rising and falling as her breath quickened.
       My fingers found her nipple, the rough dark area around and hard, erect nob in the centre. As I touched her nipple she gave a sigh. I realised she was as turned on by this as I was. I continued to caress her nipple while I brought my face down to her other breast. I reached with my tongue to touch the peak of her nipple. She gave a moan. I looked up to see her eyes closed and a smile on her face.
      I touched her nipple again, this time it was more of a touch, a lick across her nipple as I felt the hardness against my tongue. The third time it wasn’t a touch, as I didn’t pull away again. I licked around her nipple, over the hard nub and around the ring surrounding it, enjoying the sensation of doing it.
      Then I opened my mouth to bend closer. My lips closed over her nipple, I took it into my mouth and I heard her sigh. I gently sucked on it while my fingers found and played with her other breast, her other nipple.
      By now the noise she was making left me in no doubt how much she was enjoying it. Her hands came up and held my head, pulling me harder against her breast. The gentle moans she gave encouraged me to do more. Opening my mouth as wide I sucked as much as I could inside. She really liked that. Her moans became louder and her body wriggled under me.
     Soon I decided it was time to do the other one. Releasing her breast, I moved over to the other one. Holding it with my fingers surrounding her nipple I brought my face down to it, taking it into my mouth. I had hardly touched her and the moaning started again. I repeated what I’d done before. First sucking and licking the nipple, then taking much more into my mouth.
     She was moaning loudly, bucking around under me. Her excitement affected me too. Hearing her, seeing her and feeling her body under me was heightening my desire too. I could have taken her there and then, but no, I held back.
     When I left her second breast my mouth travelled down across her stomach. She is so flat there, not the more rounder shape of an older woman who has had children. I stopped at her tummy button and licked her there, sticking my tongue into the little hole.
      She giggled at that and I looked up.
      “That tickles,” she giggled, looking down at me.
     Then I was on the move again, down across the last for her belly until I met her hair. I continued on through the tangled forest, out over to the very crest of her mound. Then I pulled back and looked at her.
      There before me was her beautiful pussy. I could see the hair, neatly trimmed in its heart shape. I like the way she did that or rather I should say how my wife did it for her. It had first been done for Mike at the Barrier Reef Resort but she liked it so decided to keep it. I noticed how her firm golden thighs led my eyes to the hidden secrets between, now no longer secrets but open and exposed for my eyes to enjoy.
      My fingers reached for her there, feeling the wetness, feeling the softness of her exposed inner lips. She was so ready for me that her whole body trembled at my touch.
      I ran my fingers up the length of her lips. They were swollen and open, ready for me to enter her but I wasn’t ready yet. I moved to the bottom again and repeated with another upward motion. I could see how wet she was now. The third time I did it the lips parted and my fingers pressed in a bit. She gave a hump at me taking my fingers even deeper.
       I began to play with her. Playing with her hot wet pussy, making long strokes up and down the length of her opening. Each time I reached the top I pressed under the hood to touch her clitty. Each time she gave a gasp or deep moan. 
      Finally, she reached down to grasp my hand stopping me from moving. “Enough of this Sarvesh,” she said her voice made husky with her desire. “I want you now. I want you again.”
      I was kind of amused by that. She was so desperate for me she had stopped my hand and pleaded with me to enter her. I decided to play with her a bit more. I was beginning to enjoy this.
      “What do you want, Katrina?”
      “I want you….. put into me.”
      “Put what into you?”
      “Your cock…..” she gasped. “Put into…..”
      “Where do you want it?”
      “What?” she asked in surprise, her eyes snapping open.
       “Where do you want my cock?”
       “Want….Inside me. In my pussy….”
      Her eyes closed again as she waited for me. When I didn't respond they opened again and for a moment she looked at me. When she spoke again her voice changed. It had more authority now.
     “Stop playing around Sarvesh!” she said.
      “I am just……”
     “Put your cock in me! ...... Fuck me!...... Now!”
      That was no request, but rather an order. My hand went to my forehead as I gave a military salute. “Yes, Sir!”
      But she was past playing. Her hands came up to grab me, pulling me down towards her. I moved up so my body was over hers. I lower my weight gently onto her. I felt the coolness of a hand grasp my cock as she guided me to her pussy.
      We had come to that moment, the moment of entry. The moment when expectations become reality when our bodies meet.
      I pressed against her; her lips parted allowing me to enter. I felt my cock-head slip inside her. I pressed further and she opened to take the shoulder of my shaft. Now I could easily go deeper. She offered no resistance, being so open and wet. I felt her slippery and smooth, taking me deeply. Soon most of my length was inside her.
      I paused for a moment enjoying the feeling of being inside but she wanted more.
     "Come on!" she urged me. "Hurry up!" 
     So impatient this girl, so desperate for me to continue. She humped back at me impatiently to tell me to get going. So ‘get going’ I did, my body moving smoothly, driving deep into her, then pulling back as most out, with long slow strokes. I only continued like that for a short while before I began to speed up.

      Now I was moving faster, each thrust carried me deep inside her. She was responding to me, her pelvis coming up to meet me each time. It was good, our bodies working together like that. It felt good too and it wasn’t long before I realised my climax was coming. It was rushing towards me, building fast, faster than I intended and for a moment I thought, ‘What if I cum before she even gets there?’
      But I didn’t need to worry. Suddenly I realised she was right there with me. Her body motions had changed; she began thrusting at me, bucking around under me, out of control. It didn’t bother me, it was sexy and by now I was past the point of no return, moments away myself.
      When she came I knew it was a good one. I felt her body responding, the gasping intake of her breath followed by a deep moan of pleasure. The thrusting of her hips, pressing her body against me, driving my cock deep into her body, deeper than I ever thought it could be possible to go.
      She gave a few more bucks against me, and then she lay still, her body trembling in the afterglow of her orgasm.
      Now I knew she was finished it was time to finish myself off as well. I began driving into her and soon she was thrusting back at me, meeting me, helping me, meeting each stroke I made with one of her own. Soon I could feel my own orgasm begin to build. There was that familiar building of tension waiting for the moment of release.
      When it finally came it was good, a powerful orgasm; my body realised the tension built up inside me. I felt her thrusting her pelvis up at me, her pussy gripping me, drawing every last drop of my cum from me.
      I lay on top of her recovering, and then I realised my full weight was on her delegate body. I rolled off her quickly and lay beside her.
     “Are you alright, Katrina?” I asked.
     “Yes, of course. Why shouldn’t I be?”
     “But all my weight was on you. I could have...”
     “Yes, I know Sarvesh...”
      “I could have hurt...”
      Her fingers came to my lips to quiet me. “It's Ok Sarvesh. You didn’t hurt me.”
      So Katrina, do you know who is boss now? I asked her.
      Yes, I am. But I know how to delegate so you get to practise with authority in case one day you might earn it.
       You, cheeky...
       This time she escaped, running for the bathroom before I could stop her.

       When I got there I found the door left unlocked so I opened it and stepped inside. She was just setting the water and stepping into the shower. I stepped in behind her. I know this shower was only supposed to be cleaning her pussy and the sweat from her body after the work on the bed but I intended more.
       I took the soap and my hands were all over her naked body. I was taking my time, enjoying exploring her. Yes, I have seen Katrina naked so many times and even touched her at times too, but this was different. This was sexual. I wanted to touch her and I wanted her to enjoy it too. 
       My hands rubbed over the various parts, especially those lovely breasts. I have come to know Katrina's breasts are soft and enjoyable to touch. I also know she likes it too. She especially wants her nipples touched and sucked. It was this I was doing for her now.
       She gasped and moaned in my ear at the pleasure of it. That aroused me too. I decided I would give her more.
       My hand reached lower to her pussy, rubbing at the block of soap against her pussy lips. She liked that too, her pussy mound humping against my hand.
       It wasn't long before I heard that deep throaty moan, her body felt limp against me and I had to hold her to stop her from falling. It seemed like a good orgasm for her.

       The next morning I woke to find her kneeling beside me. Her hands were holding my cock, rubbing me, getting me hard. I must admit she didn’t need to do much as I usually wake up hard anyway. But I need to also say it was a nice way to wake up.
      When she saw I was awake her head went down to my cock. A few licks to get me wet, and then she took me into her mouth. Yes, Katrina has learnt how to do that well too. I felt the warm wetness of her mouth and the coolness of her hand against the heat of my shaft. It all came together to make a very pleasurable experience.
       It didn’t take her long to bring me to the point of orgasm. I half expected her to pull off me but she didn’t. She kept going, sucking me, her hand pumping me until my cock exploded and I was filling her with my cum. She took it too.
       Then she pulled off me and sat there one leg on each side of mine. It was then I saw the sexiest sight I have seen in a long time. Her lips were slightly parted. Some of my cum ran out and ran down her chin, gathered there then dropped down onto her breast. Her hand came up to rub it over her breast and nipple.
       That was so sexy that I felt myself beginning to grow again.
        Yes, we did it again and yes, it was as good as the previous night. 

       When I arrived home Amita asked me about my trip. I like her taking an interest in my business and I was willing to tell her about what we were doing in New Zealand. Sometimes Amita has offered advice on my business ventures and investments. I have been willing to listen, but of course, always the final decision must be for myself.
      But this time she was more interested in Katrina and me. I was able to inform her that actually we did do it together and she was very happy with this. She then asked for the details and told me I would need to supply the story for all to read which I am willing to do.
      When I told her it was in Singapore she laughed. “So it did work,” she said with a smile.
     “What?”
     “My little plan. I changed your booking from a twin to a double.”
     “I was thinking how they got that wrong,” I said.
     “Well, they didn’t. I hoped you two might be closer together.”
     “Yes, we were closer together.”
    “Very close by the sounds of it.”
    "Yes," I admitted to her. "Very close."
     I was happy that she did that for us because it broke that barrier between Katrina and me. That night I showed Amita how happy I was for what she had done. It was good sex and we both had a good time.

3 comments:

  1. That is amazing.
    Do you know I never noticed that Katrina and Sarvesh hadn't been together.
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was a complete over-sight on our part.
      But been fixed now, thanks to me and a bit of help from my friends.
      Shandra

      Delete
  2. Ahh! Back to the real sexy stories. I like that.

    ReplyDelete