Friday 22 May 2015

Story 143 Background


                                                                              Posted by Anne.
        This story was written a long time ago when I thought the Letters Series might only continue until Katrina got married. I wanted to move her to a job new job where she might have regular contact with her new boyfriend David. Susan came up with the idea of putting both Katrina and David into positions shipping containers between India, Australia and New Zealand, then it made sense they would talk regularly online.

        So she is settled in the nanny role and seemed to like it. My first problem was; how do I get her out of there? I came up with the idea of being caught hugging Sarvesh. It was an innocent action, totally misunderstood by those who saw it. So it was easy after that. Katrina was soon in her new position at the warehouse and the David/Katrina stories could begin. Originally I had this story placed straight after they had arrived back from New Zealand but the rearranging and adding of other stories now meant a decent amount of time has gone by.

       I suppose you might be bored with all this grand strategy stuff so I’ll end now and let you get on with the story.

      Oh, that titty flash. We can blame Ayaka for that!

                              Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment