Saturday 9 January 2016

Story 173 Background

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 173

                                                                                        Posted by Rajah.
         Hi From Rajah. When I finally got serious about this story, Kim was almost finished her one. My job was to take the two new couples through their first Nude Weekend and develop their new characters as I did. I’m afraid I didn’t achieve as much of that last objective as I would have liked.
         First Ayaka asked me to give their impression of Sarvesh’s big house but this was rather hard since I had decided to use Amita to tell my story. Anyway, I think I added something more there too. By now we actually had a real house in mind when I wrote this. Ayaka and Asami’s father has an impressive house in Japan, complete with a gate-house and guard. He uses it as a business tool too.

         Now like I said above Kim had almost finished her story, having the new girl Sairu having sex with Sarvesh as its central feature. I thought I could begin building that attraction between them in my story. So those sexy “crashes” in the pool were added to my story. Next week Kim is going to tell how they do take that next step and end up being together. 


Index of Letters                      Return to Story 173

No comments:

Post a Comment