Friday 15 January 2016

Story 174 Cooking with Sarvesh.

Index of Letters         Story 174 Background         Back to Story 173   

Hi, Sarvesh again.
        Back when Donald and Paula were in India (Story 153 The Prince and the Princess.) I helped my wife prepare a dish for the special meal we did for David and Katrina on their first night together. This was the first time we had cooked together since the first year we were married and living in that tiny apartment. Of course, since we started the nude weekends I have helped with breakfast but not with a full meal. We liked the idea so we decided to do it again.
        One day we decided to cook dinner together. Many of our staff were surprised, particularly seeing me in the kitchen. Normally I would never go there; it was not my business to be in the kitchen. What they didn’t know, I was often in there on our special weekends. It surprised them that I knew my way around, knew where things were.
       It was a bit funny at first as the Cook kept getting in our way wanting to help. Poor woman, I think she was confused about all this. Finally, Amita politely asked her to sit down and watch. We couldn’t exactly order her out of her own kitchen, could we? Things went fairly well, I wouldn’t say perfect but we produced a passible meal which we invited some of the senior staff to share.
      Over the dinner table, an interesting discussion developed where we decided to take this further and invite the whole staff for a meal cooked by us. The Cook and House Manager would help with some of the work too but we insisted that the main dishes would be prepared by Amita and myself.
       The first time we did, it was a big success. Amita and I worked hard in the kitchen. The cook and a kitchen maid helped us while the House Manager set up tables outside near the pool. I know he got other staff involved too but that didn’t worry us. When we were ready some of the maids came in to help carry out the food – there were so many plates. Then we all sat down to what turned into an event lasting all afternoon and into the evening.
        One interesting thing happened during the afternoon. After the meal, Amita and I were busy talking with some of the staff. I noticed the maids taking the plates away. I short time later I got free and we rushed into the kitchen to find a team hard at work cleaning up. I tried to say to leave the mess for us but I was met with two of the girls blocking me. I tried to step forward but they put up their hands against my chest. That would not normally happen as I would have expected they would step aside. But no! They would not allow us to help and asked us to go back with the rest of the staff.
         One girl said, “You did the cooking; now we clean-up for you.”
         So we turned around, and I took her hand as Amita smiled up at me. We knew at that moment we had done something special for our staff.
         I don’t know of anyone else who cook for their hired staff so I know it was most appreciated by everyone. Soon these meals became regular events and were lively occasions, often ending in games evenings.
        Word got around because people talk. Soon people in the club, bank and warehouse came to know about our special staff meals. The feedback I got was mixed, some good, some bad. Some people said I would lose the respect of my staff by becoming too friendly with them but I had seen how similar things happened in both Australia and New Zealand, so why not here? I didn’t worry since I knew I still had the respect of my staff up at the Big House.
       We began to have BBQs for the staff in other businesses I own, with everyone helping but senior managers doing the cooking. Now it has become a regular thing to clear part of the warehouse each month and have a big BBQ event with New Zealand lamb on spits.

        With our steadily improving cooking skills one nude weekend we decided to cook a special meal for our friends. When we suggested the idea they wanted to be involved until in the end most of us were in the kitchen, either cooking or just getting in the way.
       Of course, working in a room with girls wearing nothing but aprons had to be sexy. When you looked around there was a selection of sexy bare bums to enjoy. When they bent forward it was even better too if you know what I mean.
       “Lots of sexy bums here,” I said.
       “You were checking my bum?” Sairu replied.
       “Yes! Very sexy,” I said as I put my hand on one of the cheeks of her bum.
       She didn’t protest at that, in fact, she even bent further forward sticking her bum out for me. I took this as a positive sign and allowed my hand to rub all over her cheek. Down between the cheeks I could see the crevice with her bum hole and lower down her pussy lips, so openly displayed like that too.
        I ran my thumb down over the puckered opening of her bum hole. No reaction other than her body gave a slight shudder. I decided to go further. My fingers ran down between her legs and brushed over the exposed lips of her pussy.
       “Hey!”
       “What?”
       “You touched me!” she said. “You touched my pussy!”
       “Sticking out like that, it was asking to be touched.”
       When she didn’t reply I did it again. This time I put my whole hand between her legs, pulling back so my fingers run up along the length of her lips, and then further up over her bum hole.
       “Keep doing that and you might get me horny.”
       “We don’t want you horny. Do we?”
       This time when my fingers returned to her pussy, they stayed there. As she pressed back against my hand, I gave her pussy a good work-over. Soon I could feel the wetness of her cum juice. Yes, she was enjoying this too. I could feel the lips begin to swell and open. I pressed a couple of fingers into her and began finger fucking her.
       At that moment my wife walked up.

       “What are you two doing?” Amita asked.
       “I think he is getting ready to fuck me,” Sairu replied.
       “He looks ready enough,” my wife said.
       Sairu reached behind her. Pushing my apron aside, her hand went straight for my now erect cock. “Mmmm he is too!”
       Then as Amita untied and removed my apron she said to me, “Well don’t just stand there. Do it!”
       I glanced over at her husband and he was watching. In fact, everyone was watching by then. Returning to Sairu I grasped her hips, pulling her back against me. My cock found her, her lips parted and I slipped in. A couple of thrusts and I was deep inside her.
       I didn’t stay there long. Only a few more thrusts really because I came up with a better idea. I reached and undid her apron and then pulled back out of her.
       She looked around at me surprised. I think she was settling in for a good fucking. Yes, she was going to get that good fucking, but not that way.
       “Let’s do this a better way,” I told her.
       She looked surprised, a little confused as I took her hand to pull her over to the central workbench. I pressed her back against it and grasping her by the hips, lifted her up. She gasped as her bum landed on the cold stainless of the bench but soon sat back so she rested on her hands behind her.
        I think she was getting the idea now as I pulled her legs apart so her pussy was openly displayed. She looked sexy like that and I think she knew it too as she smiled back up at me. I pulled her closer, so her bum was right on the edge of the table. Stepping in closer to her like that, brought my cock against her pussy.
        She reached down with one hand and pulled her lips apart. That was just so sexy, opening herself up like that to make way for me to enter again. As I pressed against her we both watched as the head of my cock disappearing inside her. Others had come over to watch as I took a few thrusts, each going deeper until I had almost my entire cock inside her.
         I pulled her legs up and she wrapped them around my waist, then I proceeded to give her a real good fucking while everyone was watching. I didn’t hold back, giving her everything I had. It was hot sex, hard sex, but she seemed to be taking everything I gave her. Oh, she was noisy too. The moans and gasps were so sexy to hear that to drive me to work even harder.
        Then her husband did something, not even I expected. He stepped up close to us with a small bowl of thick cream in his hand. He put his finger into the cream then applied it to her nipple, running it around and over her areola. Another finger of cream and he did the other nipple as well so the whiteness of the cream stood out against the darker skin of her breast.
        Soon others were involved applying various foods to the front of Sairu’s body while I continued to fuck her. It was hot to do and hot to see her too. Of course, besides the cream, there was mango jam, some kind of honey and yoghurt, all being applied to her body and rubbed in with their hands all over her too. Soon they had made quite a mess of her. It was all over her, covering from her head down to her pussy and along her thighs.
        Things were coming to a head now, yes to my cock head. I knew I was not too far from cumming. My wife must have noticed it too because she reached in beside me, her fingers going straight to Sairu’s clitty. She felt that straight away. Her body bucked, her back rose off the table and she let out a loud cry. Her cum was intense. I could feel it from inside her.
         Her pussy tightened on my cock. That was so good; it was all it took to push me over. I felt the man-cum juice rushing to my cock and I was about to shoot. I knew someone was behind me so I let go of Sairu’s hips, my hands going to my cock. Sure enough, someone pulled me at that moment and I slipped out of that tight pussy. I began to cum but now I had the control to direct it all at the pussy in front of me.
        You didn’t get me that time, Hansini!

        I was looking down at Sairu, now lying flat on the table. Yes, she was a mess of food. All over her front. She raised her head and looked down at herself. He finger coming up to wipe off some food, bringing it to her mouth.
       “Are you going to clean up the mess you made?” she asked.
       No one moved. Not sure what she meant.
       “Come on! You all put it on me. Lick it, eat it off.”
       Oh, now that was so sexy. As she lay on the table we all gathered around her. Bending over to lick and eat the food off her body. I must say she got licked and eaten in some very private places but she didn’t seem to mind.
       I notice Jeevan went straight for her breast and nipple. Soon he was sucking and licking her all over. Mootie soon joined him by doing her other breast and nipple. Hansini was starting where the boys left off and licking her shoulders, upper chest and neck. Later I saw Hansini even reach further up and kiss Sairu on the lips.
       Lower down below her breasts Katrina was licking and cleaning Sairu’s stomach while on the other side Kalki had joined her doing the same.
       Sairu’s husband Payam began on her thigh, especially her inner thigh. Opposite him, Mandara was doing her other thigh. Now the most surprising of all was my wife Amita who went straight for Sairu’s pussy. She was doing a good job there too because soon Sairu began humping back. I think if it had gone on much longer, Sairu might have cum again with my wife’s sucking and licking.
        I didn’t get involved in this. After I’d wiped myself off I began taking a few photos of the fun to go with the ones Jeevan had taken of me. Once they were done she went off for a shower while we returned to our cook preparations.

Amita here.
       Typical of my husband not to finish the story.

       Now after that fun in the kitchen, I wasn’t surprised when Sarvesh came to me asking if he could spend the night with Sairu and use the master bedroom. I had no problems with that. We quickly moved Katrina to another room and when she was told why she thought it was amusing. She openly told him he was a very naughty boy. He suggested that she come with them and he’d be naughty with her too but I noticed she wisely backed out of that.
        Now I looked over at Sairu’s husband who had been listening to all this. “What are your plans for the night?” I asked him.
       He was just about as tall as me and he came over, wrapping his arm around my waist.
       “Spending it with you,” he replied. “That is, if you don’t mind.”


       Of course, I didn’t mind. I was hoping he would be my bed partner for the night.


Index of Letters         Story 174 Background         Back to Story 173   

2 comments:

  1. Kimberly! You messy girl! I love your stories. Mud food slippery oil. My kind of fun.
    Raymond

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not the first time sex on a table has appeared in your stories, is it?
    Then came the food! Oh typically you Kim. I loved that. But again you threw in a surprise. Licking it all off. Oh that is good.
    Finally a question - Is there a bit of you there Kim saying I wished that was me on that bench?
    Brian

    ReplyDelete