Friday 15 January 2016

Story 174 Background.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 174

                                                                                        Posted by Kim.
         A story about people getting messy with food, getting their body painted in food then getting others to lick it all off. You all know who’d write a story like that. Yes, it’s me, Kim.
        Anne had a plan! She wanted to do something with cooking but it had to be sexy. Ayaka approached me asking me if I could do a story like this. Food – sex! They can go together can’t they, in a very messy sort of way. So agreed to write something.

        Now two new couples were being introduced into the stories as new members of the Indian Team since they were losing members to New Zealand. I decided that these couples could get involved in my story.
       At a writers meeting I asked the question; “Can these couples go to full sexual adventures?” There was a short debate on this until finally it was decided that they could. Some minor adjustments were called for in the two previous stories being written by Shandra and Rajah. When I settled on only one girl, Sairu, getting involved with Sarvesh, Rajah offered to start some flirting or mild sexual exchanges between them. The outcome of this was those very sexual contacts between them in the pool playing ball.

        So I had my theme ‘messy food & sex.” My caste of two very horny people who were both ready to play. Then the story almost wrote itself.

       Go read it. Hope you enjoy it.


Index of Letters                      Return to Story 174

1 comment:

  1. Yes we do know who would like a story like this. Naughty Kim!
    Brian

    ReplyDelete