Friday 22 January 2016

Story 175 First Story from the Australian Team.

Index of Letters         Story 175 Background         Back to Story 174   

Hi from Jeremy.
        When Katrina and Jeevan left to return to India we wondered what we were going to do. All five of us had been involved in some intense sexual adventures and now we were considering if we should continue or go back to how things were.
       The second problem was the Letters Books. We now had three copies between us. Every so often a new story would arrive that had to be added to our folders. Also, both David and I had some parts to write concerning their stay in Australia. Katrina made it very clear that this had to be done right. She even went as far as suggesting that my wife Joyce take this unofficial role of Australian coordinator.


Setting up the Australian Letters Team – Our First Official Meeting. Ha! Ha!
      Well, Joyce agreed to take on this role and one day she even called an ‘official’ meeting where we all agreed to become The Australian Letters Team. We discussed the writing that David and I had to do and how others could help with this too. (In the end, both Paula and Joyce helped us with some writing, editing and proofreading.)
      We also talked about how we would give Joyce’s email address to Shanti and Amita so any new stories could be sent directly to her. She could then print off the three copies, one for each set and pass them on to us.
        It was during this discussion that the idea came up that it might be possible we could be sending our own Australian stories off to India and New Zealand as well.
      “Do they want us to write stories for this book?” Joyce asked.
      “I would expect they do…… but don’t we need something to write about?” Donald said with a grin.
      “What do you mean?”
      “For sexy stories, we need sexy adventures,” Donald explained.
      “Adventures – you mean…… sexy fun,” Joyce asked.
      “Yes, you and I getting naughty Joyce!”
      She smiled at that, looked him straight in the eye and said, “Is that a suggestion or an offer, Donald?”
      Oh boy! That was bold of my wife I thought. But then, out on the island, it was her and David who had arranged for us to swap. And she did suggest the three-some (four-some) on that little island too. I thought now she might be interested in Donald.
      “However you like,” he replied to her.
      She just laughed it off but I picked up a sexual energy between them.
      Then a sudden thought hit me, ‘If my wife Joyce lines herself up with Donald then I might get to be with…… Paula.’ I looked over at her to discover she was looking back at me. When she saw me looking, the tip of her tongue appeared and run along her lips. Oh, if that wasn’t a, ‘I’m keen, come and get me,’ signal I don’t know what is.
       Nothing more happened for a few months. Some more stories arrived and were added to our collections. The stories about Katrina’s trip to Perth were completed with our parts being put with those parts written by Katrina and Jeevan in India. The results when included with the Singapore story became the last half of Volume Eleven.

        I heard David had another trip over to the East Coast as now Donald was setting up a small warehouse shipping operation there. It would become a regular pattern for either Donald or David to spend a few days there each month.
       Joyce got a phone call from Paula asking if we wanted to go over to their house for dinner while David was away. I wondered why Paula also wanted us to stay the night since we lived only a few minutes away.
         Joyce was sure they were lining us up for a night of partner swapping. I wasn’t so sure since nothing had been mentioned to me. But I decided whatever happened I was going to make the most of it and have fun.

         That afternoon we arrived at their house around 5:30. I had finished work early and gone home to collect Joyce. I also noticed Donald had left early too.
         When I got home I found Joyce in the bathroom. She was naked standing before the mirror with one foot up on a chair. She had her razor, the one she kept in the shower for doing her legs. She was working on her pussy. Not shaving it off, just using the razor and scissors to trim and shape her pussy.
         “Why are you doing that?” I asked. A rather dumb question actually.
         “For tonight. I want to look good.”
         “Are you still expecting something?”
         “Yes. I was talking to Paula today……”
         She stopped talking as she gently trimmed the hair near her pussy lips. Wanted to concentrate on what she was doing.
         “Well…?” I prompted her.
         “We will be having a pool party first. A nude pool party…. A barbeque, some drinks. She then suggested we might do a swap.”
        “You mean swap partners?”
        She looked up at me, maybe a bit frustrated with my dumb questions. “Jeremy! I told you! They would want to do that.”
        “Well, nothing has happened since your meeting. I wondered if…...”
        “Of course they would. We all knew it would happen.” Then she looked at me and smiled. “And it’s happening tonight.”
        So that settled that. We were in for a night of fun. Joyce with Donald and I get to be with Paula. I had thought about being with Paula a bit since that meeting and the look she had given me. I’d seen her naked a few times and she looked good for a woman almost 60. She had those full round breasts and a great crop of pussy hair. Yes, it might be nice to get close and explore that mature body.
        I wondered what she might be like in bed. She must be much more experienced than me. I’d only had two sexual partners before I met Joyce so most of my experience had been with her. Oh not forgetting the wild things we did with David & Katrina too.

        Now getting back to our story. We got there at about 5:30. Donald met us at the door and led us through to the pool area out back. We had just sat down when Paula arrived with some drinks. She served each of us, also leaving some snacks on the table between Joyce and I.
        Just before she sat down beside Donald she undid the beach robe she was wearing, allowing it to slip from her shoulders. She was naked underneath. Joyce did say it would be a nude pool party but we’d found Donald in shorts and a shirt so we’d remained in our clothes. It was a bit strange with her being naked like that and none of us moving to join her.
        Paula looks good naked for an older woman. Those lovely large round breast and her thick crop of pussy hair. (Oh have I covered that already?) Well, yes she had a body to make men notice when she got naked. Now she was naked and now I was taking notice too.
        Soon we were ready for our swim. I stood up and followed Donald. We both stripped off and dived in. But the girls were still on the poolside.
        “Are you getting naked too, Joyce?” she asked.
        “Sure,” my wife replied as she stood up.
       As Paula dived into the water we all watched as my wife began her little strip.
       First, she undid her blouse, slowly button by button, her fingers popping each one open. Her blouse was undone but still held closed as she teased us. I know my wife, she likes giving a little show and she had a captive audience now.
        She had now let her blouse go. It had partly opened, still covering her breasts but baring the area between, she was wearing a bikini top underneath. Her hand grasped the blouse, pulling it open and it slipped off her shoulders. We were treated to the view of her bikini top, covering the swelling mounds of her breasts.
        It’s always a guess which way a girl will undress in a show like this. She could have gone for either her shorts or the bikini top. In this case, Joyce chose the top. Smiling at us her hands reached behind to the clip. There was that moment before we could see the top come loose, but her hands were holding it in place, her breasts still remained hidden.
        She was enjoying this, playing with us, teasing us to keep our attention. All three of us, Paula included, were captured by her show.
        Suddenly, she just dropped her hands, allowing the bikini top to fall at her feet. Her breasts were now openly displayed for us all to enjoy. I think Joyce has a great body, her breasts being one of her best features, not too big but nicely shaped too.
        She was getting turned on by this. She was turning us on too. Certainly, she had Donald’s full attention as her hands returned to her breasts. She was playing with them, holding them, rubbing over them, teasing and pinching her nipples. It was quite a show she was putting on for us. Sexy too!
        Now her fingers moved down to her denim cut-off shorts. Her fingers undoing the clip, sliding her zipper down. We could see the red of her bikini bottom underneath. With the zip undone her hands moved to her hips. She pushed down, rolling the tight shorts down over her hips, they became loose and fell to her feet.
        Donald had moved closer to the pool edge now. She picked up her shorts with her toes, flicking them at him. It was a good shot, hitting him in the face before dropping into the water. Meanwhile, her hands had moved to her pussy mound, rubbing herself through her bikini. Oh did that look sexy! At one point her body gave a jerk and her eyes closed. I thought for a moment that she might actually get herself off.
        Finally, she came to her bikini pants, hooking it with her fingers each side, she slowly pushing it down. She was facing us, so more and more of her pussy was revealed to us. First, a tiny piece of hair at the top appeared, then more as she pushed the bikini lower. Down over bulge of her pubic mound until finally, the full glory of her pussy was on show. One last push and the bikini bottom fell to her feet to join her other clothes on the ground.
       It had been a sexy show. I wondered if she was going to give her bare pussy a work-over. It would have been sexy to watch that too but for some reason, once her bikini bottom was off and she was naked, the show was over. She came over to the edge of the pool and jumped in to join us.

        We were in the pool for a while when Joyce announced she wanted a drink. I watched as she got out of the water, the water falling away from her sexy arse as she climbed the steps and then she walked over to the table. She looked good naked and was confident being like that too.
        “Anyone want a drink?” she called to us.
       “Yes please,” Donald said.
       Joyce poured him a drink and brought it to the poolside. She passed it to him then stood there sipping on her own drink. She must have realised the view she was giving. All of her pussy was exposed. We could all see it, especially Donald. He was looking straight up at her. She looked down and saw him looking.
        “Hey! Are you looking at my pussy.”
        “Yes,” he replies. “And very nice too.”
        I think his reply caught her for a moment before she smiled.
        “Do you want a closer look?”
        Before he could reply she crouched down so her pussy was directly in front of him. And he was looking too. His face was so close to her now. I thought he might reach out to touch her but he didn’t.
        Now she was sitting down close to the pool edge. Her legs were wide open, really showing off to him. I was a bit surprised at her exposing herself like that but she probably thought she would be doing much more with him later anyway. Her fingers went to her pussy. A few rubs along her pussy lips then she was pulling them open.
        Now his hands were on her thighs, rubbing the insides, getting closer and closer to the pussy action in front of him. She was really getting carried away too. Now some fingers were inside as she pumped away at herself.
        She gave a soft moan, then one a bit louder. “Eat me, Donald,” she whispered. “Eat my pussy.”
        He reached up, pulled her right to the edge of the pool. Her legs went up and over his shoulders as he buried his face in her pussy.
        It must have been good. Soon Joyce had fallen back onto the stone paving. She had her eyes closed, holding his head against her pussy. It was hard to see what he was actually doing from where I was but it looked good. Soon I saw her giving little humps back at him. It was now clear he intended to take her all the way to her climax, right over the top. I don’t think Joyce had any complaints either.
        That looked good! So sexy, it had me hard too.

        Now Paula was beside me. I felt her hand touch my cock.
        “Is watching your wife making you hard, Jeremy?”
       I didn’t need to say anything. She could feel the answer to her question. Her hands were all over me down there. Holding my shaft, rubbing over the head, down to the sack of my balls. It felt good and I knew she was heading for even more.
       “Sit on the side, Jeremy,” she said. “I want to suck this.”
        There was no need to tell me twice. Here was a sexy woman offering to give me a blow-job. I wasn’t going to turn that down. Getting out of the water, I turned and sat on the edge of the pool. Paula moved in closer to me until she was right up between my legs. Yes, her hands went straight back to me, both hands reaching for my cock, holding it while her face came down towards me.
       With the first contact, it was just licks. She gave me a good going over like that, over and around the head and down along the shaft. She then took me into her mouth. It felt so good. The licking treatment she had been giving me was good, but nothing compared to the moment she took me into her mouth. I could feel the warm wet that wrapped around and over the head of my cock as her lips allowed me inside. So she began sucking me while her hands continued to work on my shaft and balls.

       So there I was on one side of the pool getting my cock sucked and eaten by Paula while I watched her husband across the pool eating my wife’s pussy. It sure was sexy. I knew that what she was doing to my cock was heading for an orgasm.
       I felt my cum beginning to rise. She must have noticed it too, now she really sucking me while her hands, both hands were working on my shaft. Yes, it was getting close now.
       Suddenly I heard my wife cry out. I opened my eyes to look as she began bucking against Donald’s face as her orgasm hit her. That was so sexy to see, my wife being eaten by another man now having what looked like a deep and powerful orgasm. It had an effect on me too. My cock jerked and I began fulling Paula’s mouth with cum.
        She didn’t pull off me either, taking glob after glob of my cum. Taking it in her mouth, swallowing it as I gave her even more. When I opened my eyes again, Joyce was back in the water. Both of them were watching us as they came towards us.
       “Was that good, honey?” she asked.
       I didn’t answer. I couldn’t answer at that point.
       “Looks like you did a good job, Paula.”
       Thanks, Joyce. Did my husband take care of you too?”
       “Very nice,” Joyce replied. “But I’m expecting even more from this bad boy later.”
       She looked over at him and he was smiling back at her.
       “You are going to perform very nicely, aren’t you Donald?”
       “I’m not a performing seal.”
       “Better watch it. You might be, by the time I finish with you.”
       “You think so do you?” he said, his arm going around her.

      Well, that was an interesting way to start things off. Soon we got out of the pool and while Donald and I started on the barbeque the girls were inside preparing other things for the meal as well.
       We sat out at a table beside the pool for our meal that night. It was a warm night but the area was sheltered from the last heat of the sun by the house. Joyce and I had brought some bottles of wine with us that went down well with the meal. Later we moved to deck chairs nearby.
        Joyce asked about India. By now it was obvious that we were going and I was going to be best man at David’s wedding. So both Joyce and I were interested in finding out more about it. As it got dark and the poolside light switched on Donald and Paula told us about their trip to India.
         Joyce was interested in finding out about Sarvesh and Amita and the wonderful house they had. We were also interested in learning more about Katrina too. Later, Paula gave us the list of stories written by Katrina which we both enjoyed reading.

        Finally, Donald said, “Well, we better end this. I have a horny sexy young lady to take care of.”
        “Very sure of yourself, Donald? Paula replied. “It’s more likely she’s going to be taking care of you.”
        “Don’t be like that Paula,” he laughed.
        “Well, it’s true.”
        Donald laughed again. He was in too good a mood to be teased by Paula.
        “Be a good girl and ran off to play with Jeremy. Joyce and I can look after ourselves.”
        As Paula walked past him he reached out and whacked her bare bum.
       “Hey!” she goes.
        He just laughed. We all did.
       After that, we picked up the plates to take them to the kitchen. It was a mess in the kitchen, dirty cooking things everywhere. I was ready to start cleaning up when Paula said to leave it until the morning.


        So this is where our first story ends with Joyce going downstairs with Donald while I followed Paula into the main bedroom.


Index of Letters         Story 175 Background         Back to Story 174   

2 comments:

  1. Well done Reshma. That Joyce is asking for a good fucking. Hope Donald is ready to do it.
    I like your writing style. You have fun with your writing. LOL I have fun reading it too.
    Raymond

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that stripping scene.
    That was sexy. I would have liked to have seen what Julie did New Years Eve.
    Thanks guys.
    Finally I'm going to get to meet you all. Yes we're coming for the wedding if your invite is still open.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete