Monday 1 May 2017

Story 196 Two Men in My Life – Part One.



The Nude Weekend.
Note from writing team: -
         This next volume mainly concerns the final weekend in India, the nude weekend. There were several events happening during this weekend, plus other side adventures too, so we have included a summary as part of this first story to help you put it all together in your minds.  
         Various writers have taken different characters and so the stories will tend to mix together and overlap but we hope each will throw new insights into what is going on.
         The final story of this series will be when everyone leaves to return to their homes. Of course, Katrina will leave with David and the Australians too. 

Friday –
       Morning staff leave and everyone arrived.
       Lunch and fun in the pool.
       Evening a stripping game “Strip XX.”

Saturday –
       Games – Strip Chess Contest.
       Naughty Couples Night. Movie director.

Sunday –
       Planning session for writing the stories.
       Costume Ripper Stripper Party. Anything goes contest.   

Monday – Clean-up and get ready to leave.

         Hope you all enjoy.
                  Susan & Anne
                           For the writing team.


Story 196  Two Men in My Life – Part One.      

Hi from Katrina,
         There are two important men in my life, other than my husband, of course. Two men, who had been important guides, on my journey through sexuality. To many, it might not appear that they were as important as women, such as Amita and Hansini but these men were there at times when I needed them. Quietly in the background, giving me guidance or help during those turning points in my life.
         I’m sure you all have guessed that one of them would be Mike, the European man from New Zealand. In some ways, you could say Mike awakened my sexuality. It was him whom I was first sexually attracted by. When he was helping me, making an ice cream together, I felt his body close to me, closer than would be normal with a strange man in India. (Letter/story 70 – Part A) This touching of his body against mine, innocent as it may have been for him, awakened in me, feelings that at first, I couldn’t understand. It also awakened an attraction to him so when I came to the point where I would take that final big step, the time when I give my virginity, it seemed only natural to me, he would be the one. Others in India said I could have chosen them but Mike was the one I wanted, made my mind to be my first man so I waited until I saw him at the resort in Australia.  (Story 102 Katrina’s Story – Part Five.)
        The other man was Sarvesh. When all my world turned upside down, a whirl of new experiences and excitement, like a rock, Sarvesh was always there. Often silent, often just an arm around me, “Are you OK Katrina?” He wasn’t like the other men, excited by the new girl in the group, pushing to be with me. He was in some ways like a father figure, while we flirted with each other, the relationship was essentially non-sexual, someone I could go to when I needed them. To me this was special. When finally, the big day came when we would be together, it happened in a hotel in Singapore. (Story 144  Katrina & Sarvesh Visit New Zealand.) That was special too. Finally, it seemed natural that we would be together, share a few days, share some great sexual pleasure together.
        When I was away, on my honeymoon in North India, I told David about how important these two men were and my feelings for them. I told him how I wanted to thank them before I left for Australia. From the start, David and I had an understanding regarding sex with others outside our relationship. He encouraged me to try and spend an evening with each of them. He also mentioned he wouldn’t mind their wives too. Naughty boy!

        When we got back from North India I spoke to Sarvesh and Amita about it. They suggested that David and I could spend a few of my final days in the big house. Things were moved around a bit so they found a room for David and me. There was a story spread around the house that I would be staying here so I could say goodbye to everyone before I left.
        Both Amita and Sarvesh were open to the idea of me spending a night with him. I know Sarvesh had special feelings for me too.
        “Of course, Katrina. It would be a treasure to share my bed with you once more,” he had replied.
        I was happy with that reply. Happy he wanted to be with me.
        “And I get this naughty boy,” Amita said giving David’s bum a squeeze before putting her arm around him. I noticed he wasn’t slow getting his arm around her too.
        I was also happy with that too, how my husband and her, quickly decided to hook up too. He had said he liked her and wouldn’t mind trying with her. Well, now he would get his chance. I knew that would be good for him. Amita was very experienced within the bed and knew what it took to please a man.
        David and I approached Mike and Shanti in the same way and they were both pleased too. Again, there were special feelings between Mike and me. Again, for Shanti, it was just the chance to try with a new guy in their bed. However, it worked, I was just happy I got to spend a night with two men who were special in my life.

        The night we moved in, an offer was quickly made for us to swap with Amita and Sarvesh. There was a bit of discussion when the boys got involved and it was decided that we would both join them in their master bedroom. I was a bit surprised at this because I thought David might be a bit shy, but he reminded me of what happened on the island, in Perth. (Story 166 Rottnest Island – Part Two.) Yes, there was nothing shy about him that day, was there?
        After dinner, we arrived at the master bedroom, the door was unlocked so we went in. Amita was there in the lounge seats, her feet up on the coffee table, watching something on TV. There was no sign of Sarvesh.
        “Hi!” she greeted us. “Come and sit down. Sarvesh will be here soon.”
        “Can I have a shower first?” I asked.
        “Of course, Katrina. There are spare towels in there. Just grab one.”
        David didn’t seem interested in a shower so I went in myself. Undressed, I opened the shower door and stepped in. It wasn’t long before I noticed movement in the bathroom. It looked like someone undressing but it was hard to tell who as the glass was steamed up. At first, I thought it was David, having changed his mind but then I realised it was Sarvesh.
        He opened the shower door and stepped in. Naked like me.
        “Ah, Katrina,” he says. “As usual, you look as beautiful as ever.”
        “Thank you, Sarvesh.”
        “Once again we are together. Once again the delights of your body are open to me.”
        “All for you tonight,” I replied.
        “I am intending to enjoy. Both of us enjoy.”
        Oh, those were the right words. He was pushing all the right buttons. I reached for him, pulling him against me. As I stretched up to him I felt my breasts press against his chest. His strong arms wrapped around me and we kissed. This was not one of those light kisses on the lips, this was a full-on kiss. Lips meeting, mouths opening and tongue dancing together.
          As we broke apart, his hand slipped from around my waist, coming up over my chest to my breasts. While his fingers cupped them underneath, his thumbs went for my nipples. Thumbs rubbing over them, teasing them, making then harder. Oh, it felt good! I closed my eyes as I gave a gentle moan with the pleasure he was producing.
          “Hey! Don’t go to sleep on me!” he said, his hand sliding away to slap my bum.
          My eyes snapped open, “Sarvesh!”
          He laughed at that. Then almost sung a little song –
                       “I see fire, burn in your eyes,
                            I see fire, burning in you……”
          “Sarvesh! I was not sleeping. Stop teasing!”
          I tried to hit him but he jumped back. “Oh, I know that. Getting totally turned-on with a bit of nipple play.”
          By now, the hand that had slapped my bum had moved around down over my hip, down through my pussy hair, down between my legs. His fingers found my pussy lips, running down over them then pulling back up.
         “Oh, we are horny, aren’t we?” he grinned.
         I just smiled. Yes, I was horny, wet for him too. His second rub over my pussy and my lips opened, two of his fingers slipping in. I felt them, two fingers pressing between my lips, pushing in deeper. I felt a thumb higher up, pressing against the hood over my clitty. Rubbing over and pressing against it. This only served to heighten my sexual arousal for him. My pelvis pressed down against him, pressing his fingers even deeper into me.
         I reached for him, finding a shaft, hardened and erect for me. My fingers wrapped around him, slowly I began pumping him, my gripping hand moving up and down his shaft.
        This was getting intense, full-on sexuality. Our lips had met and we were into another deep kiss. Our bodies against each other, my hand gently playing with him. Working at his cock while his hand worked my pussy, fingers deep inside.
        Now his movements had changed. He was thrusting into me but as he pulled back, he was pulling upward too so his fingers pressed in against my clitty, dragging over her as he pulled out. Oh, that was good. I’m very sensitive on my clitty and direct contact can bring me to orgasm quickly. I’m sure Sarvesh knew this and for a moment I wondered if he was trying to get me off on a cum in the shower.
       Sarvesh knows his way around my pussy. He is experienced to know what I like and what pressure to give in what place. I was enjoying his attentions to me. The treatment of his fingers to my pussy, my body and breasts against his body, our lips in contact and open for our tongues. My desires and passions were building now and I began to warm towards a possible orgasm. I even considered we might try doing it in the shower too.
       But no, his hand pulled away as we parted. It had been a warm-up for me. It worked too, I must be admitting.

       We left the shower, not bothering with our clothes, returned to the bedroom. To my surprise, Amita and David weren’t there. Then I noticed the clothes he had been wearing were neatly placed on the couch. Beside them was the bathrobe Amita had been wearing. I knew they must be in the spa now, naked by the looks of it too.
       Sarvesh stepped through the door to the garden and I followed him. Yes, there they were in the pool. But look what they were doing! Both were naked. Amita was bent over, supported by her hands on the edge of the pool. David was standing behind her, his cock inside her, making powerful thrusts, his cock going in deep. I was surprised they were into that so quickly but then I was considering us doing it too, in the shower.
       “What’s going on here?” Sarvesh asked as if it wasn’t totally obvious. “You two started already?”
        “Of course,” his wife replied. “Isn’t that the idea?”
        By now we were at the poolside. I followed Sarvesh into the pool and sunk down into the warm water beside him. Meanwhile, the couple in front of us continued with their fucking.
        From the position I was in, when David pulled back, I had a clear view up between the back of Amita’s thighs to her exposed pussy, her lips swollen and open with David’s cock between them. I could see his cock moving, disappearing as he thrust into her, then pulling back so everything was on show again.
       I must be honest and say, I was interested in watching too. I was watching my husband fucking this woman but even more, able to view in great detail what they were doing. He was going to her now, doing a good job with his fucking of her. I was watching and beginning to think how this would be ending 
       It was then that Sarvesh got involved. He reached in under his wife, back between her thighs, approaching her pussy from the front. I saw his hand moving there. It only took a few moments and he got a reaction. She gasped and her body humped back against David. A deep moan followed as she bucked against him and I knew she was cumming. Feeling this woman cumming while he was inside her must have been good for David too because quickly I saw him drop out of rhythm, give a couple of thrusts then stopped, his body jerking as he pumped her pussy full of cum-juice.

       We were all sitting down in the water now. David and Amita were opposite us sitting close together. I was close to Sarvesh too.
       “Have fun, did you, Amita?” Sarvesh asked.
       “Yes,” she smiled back at him. “Very good.”
       Oh, we knew that. We had just seen what happened.
       “What about you two?” she asked. “Did you have fun in the shower?”
       “Some fun,” he replied, “but didn’t get there.”
       “We need to fix that,” she laughed. “Come on Katrina, help me.”
       Amita got Sarvesh to sit on the poolside with his legs slightly parted. He was all on a show for us. His balls, lower between his thighs and his cock sticking out, straight and hard. I enjoy seeing a man exposed like that, it is interesting to see but even more interesting to go in and play. That was just what we did, going into play.
      Amita went in between his legs, her hands going lower for his balls. Soon she followed with her mouth, moving in closer so she could suck him. Meanwhile, I came in from the side, taking his cock with my hand to give him a good feel-up and rub over. Soon I noticed the pre-cum on the tip and know it was time for oral.
       Holding his shaft with my hands, my tongue and mouth when for the head. I started like an ice cream, licking all over him. I notice he was enjoying it, rest back on his hands with his eyes closed.
       “Hey! Wake-up!” I said slapping his thigh.
       It gave him a shock. His eyes snapped open and then he smiled. It gave Amita a shock too as she had jumped back.
       “Ahhh, Katrina. I should have known you would get even.”
        I smiled, “Well, we can’t have sleeping. This is sex, not for sleeping.”
        “Yes,” he agreed. “And you’re doing a good job too.”
        Pulling back off him to talk had left his cock vacant and Amita moved forward to take it. Now she had taken over where I left off. She was sucking him, pumping his shaft, now and playing with his balls. I was content to sit back with David watching the show. It was a good show too, watching what she was doing and watching the reaction on his face. It was soon clear she fully intended taking him the whole way.
       I became aware that he was now close to orgasm and moments later it happened. Amita pulled back, just as he started to cum. It was good to watch him, cum bursting from his cock and flying all over her. I notice she was already splattered with cum that must have been from David. Now she was taking a second load all over her breasts too.
       Sarvesh opened his eyes, looking down at his smiling wife, then looking across at us.
       “Katrina, you still haven’t cum yet,” he said.
       “It’s Ok, Sarvesh,” I said.
       “No, it is not Ok. You must cum too.”
       “Show us how you eat pussy,” Amita told David.
       “Why don’t you show us Amita?” he replied.
       She smiled. “Ok, I will.”
       She got me up sitting on the poolside and pulled my legs open. I’ve had Amita do this before and so I knew she was good. She did well again this time too. Taking me slowly with gentle pussy licking, increasing the way she worked on me as my excitement built until she could take me over the top with a powerful orgasm.
      She kept at me as my cum burst over me. I humped back at her and cried out. I hope no one could hear me. I lost control and couldn’t sit up. As I fell back, strong arms wrapped around me, hands over my breasts as his body supported me. Rested against Sarvesh in this more laid-back posture, Amita could work deeper into me, prolonging the pleasure as long as she could.
       Finally, she allowed to drift off my high. I opened my eyes to see Amita and David looking at me. They were smiling and I smiled back. It had been a good one.

       We all went inside after that and Amita said she wanted a shower. She needed it to with all the cum over her. I went in too and ended up washing her. You know that when two people are naked in the shower together, it often turns sexual. Well, it did in this case too.
       First, we were holding each other under the water and then our lips met and we kissed. I like kissing men but with a woman its good too. Different, very different in fact, but still good. Women seem to be softer and gentler with the way they make love. Well, with this woman it was like that.
       When I came to her front, my hands were working over her breasts. Amita is smaller than me but has lovely nipples. I went straight for them, first with my fingers and then with my mouth. She was loving it, holding my head against her chest as I sucked at her. While my mouth worked on one nipple, my fingers were working on the other. From time to time I’d swap between them.
        She was really getting turned on by this and soon it was time to explore lower. My fingers went lower down, across her belly, into the forest of her pussy. I felt the wetness, not water wet, the slippery oily of cum juice. She was still horny which would be expected after the spa fun. My finger pressed in and I began finger fucking her. Plunging in deep and pulling out across her sensitive clitty.
        She didn’t take long before I knew she was going to cum again. A couple of extra deep finger thrusts and she went off. Not as powerful as I hoped she’d have. It seemed more a gentle rolling one but she was happy and so I was too. We left the shower and dried each other off.

        When we came out, the men were waiting for us. It was obvious to all of us that we would share the large bed. As we climbed on, David went with Amita and I was with Sarvesh. I lay back on the bed and he lay down next to me. Beside me, David was on his back with Amita on her side beyond him. I didn’t see much more of them for a while as I was distracted by what Sarvesh’s hand was doing to my body.
        After playing a while, we were ready. He moved up on top of me, thrusting into me as he comes down. Felt him inside me, going in deep. He soon began to steadily fuck to me. Good long strokes, thrusting in, pulling back. I was settled in enjoying it. Knowing eventually, he would make me orgasm and fill me with his cum.
        Suddenly, he said my name, “Katrina!”
        Before I knew what was happening he pulled out of me and was moving sideways towards his wife. David came around behind him and down on top of me. With one thrust David and in me and had begun fucking me.
       “David!” I said. “What are you doing?”
       “Fucking you,” he laughed.
       “But Sarvesh……”
       “He is busy.”
       I thought the idea was I would do with Sarvesh and now I was with my husband. I was not sure to be happy about it but then there was not a lot I could do other than pushing David off me. I didn’t want to do that.
        Then Sarvesh again said, “Katrina.”
        Again, they swapped. Now Sarvesh was back with me again. It was then that I remembered a story where Sarvesh and Steve had played this game. 
        (Guys I didn’t find it exciting, more a distraction for me. So, don’t do for me again, OK.)
        I heard Amita say, “Ok guys, you’ve had your little game. Now finish with us.”
        And they did too. Once Sarvesh got going again it didn’t take him long to take me over the top. A good orgasm burst upon me causing me to lose timing with him. When I picked up again he was still pumping into me. Not long after that, he cum too and we were over it.
       As we rolled apart, I looked over at the other couple and found David and Amita were finished too. It had been a good evening with Sarvesh, and having them with us too had made it a bit different. Later in the deep of the night we did it again but having found we had slept late in the morning meant we had a rush to get back to our room before the morning staff came on our floor.
      

Hi, David here.
        I knew Amita, having met her a few times but never had the chance to be with her. She was an attractive woman, wore clothes well but looked good naked too. She had a tall slim body, smaller breasts that made her large nipples appear even bigger. Your eyes would follow down her body, past her slim waist to where her neatly trimmed pussy lay between her long, tight thighs. Yes, a hot lady with a hot body.
       I liked her personality too. She comes across as a gentle, loving person which I believe for the most part she is. But there is a strength there too that hinted at a strong personality. When she got together with her friend Hansini the two became totally wild. I had read the stories about her, even seen her in action. Now I was going to experience her for myself.
       Yes, I had no idea what to expect. Originally, I had intended that Katrina gets together with Sarvesh while I was with Amita somewhere else but now they had arranged for us to all be together. Anyway, we had done that with Jeremy and Joyce in Perth so why not do it again here.
        We arrived in their bedroom to find Amita there. This room had special memories for me because it was here I lost my virginity with Katrina. I took a few moments to look around. In the meantime, Katrina had announced she wanted a shower so I watched her disappearing into the bathroom before my attention turned towards Amita. She was sitting with her feet up on a low table, just wearing a bathrobe. The robe had fallen a bit open in front revealing a lot of sexy leg, well up onto her thigh. I wondered if she wore anything under it. I certainly appeared as if she wasn’t.
       “Come on, David,” she said, patting the seat beside her.
       As I sat, she reached for the remote, turning the TV off before partly turning towards me. This movement caused, even more, leg to be exposed. Now one thigh was revealed almost right up to the top.
       “Now I get to play with you, naughty boy!” she said as her hands reached for my shirt.
       I had now turned partly towards her too. By now she had most of the buttons of my shirt undone and my hand was on that exposed thigh. I ran my fingers up over the smooth flesh of her inner thigh as she parted her legs to allow me access higher up. Now the hair of her pussy was in view as my fingers moved on to it.
        She had my shirt off, pushed back off my shoulders. My fingers were exploring her pussy, running through the matted forest and deeper between her thighs. She opened wider to allow my hand to explore deep between down onto her pussy. I found the lips, running my fingers down along them. They moistened at my touch and with a few more rubs began to open. I realised this woman was well on the way to becoming sexually excited.
       It was at this moment that her husband, Sarvesh walked in. He quickly took notice of my shirt off with her hand on my chest. He must have also noticed where my hand was too.
       He just smiled.
       “I see the fun has started,” he laughed.
       Amita didn’t answer, she just smiled.
       “Where is Katrina?”
       “Taking a shower,” Amita replied.
       “I think I need a shower too,” he laughed, heading towards the bathroom.
       "Be good," Amita said as he disappeared.
       His head appeared again. "Not likely," he laughed.
      
      He was hardly gone when Amita suggested that we head for the spa pool. Standing up, she threw her robe off and then turned to me. My shorts soon joined her robe and my shirt on the couch and both naked, we headed for the garden spa.
      We had hardly got in the pool when her hands went for me. I felt her hands wrapping around the shaft of my cock, rubbing over its head and down to my balls. Oh, this felt good. She really knew her way around a man. Soon she had me get out of the pool and sitting on the edge. Now kneeling between my legs, she really went to work on me. What had started as a hand-job soon turned into a great blow-job.
       She was good. It didn’t take long before she was getting to me. I wondered if I should have stopped but before I could decide, events overtook me. I felt my balls tighten as my cock gave a massive jerk.
       She pulled off me, “Cum for me, baby,” she whispered. “Cum over my tits.”
       Oh, that was it for me. The thought of what she had just told me was so sexy. The cum burst from my cock. There was no attempt to control it, just flying everywhere. All over her front from her tits up to her face.
       She looked a mess when I had finished but she didn’t seem to mind, still smiling.
       “Now we have that out of the way, let’s get down to some real fucking.”
       Not even bothering to clean herself off she came straight back into me. Soon she was licking over me, cleaning me while she held me with one hand. That felt good and I was so horny I had hardly begun to soften. With what she was doing I soon had another full-on hard and ready to go again.
       She moved away from me, turning her back to me as she bent over. Oh, what a sight! I hot, sexy arse presented to me. It was made even better when she reached behind with her hands to pull her cheeks apart. There she was all open for me. The tight little hole at the top with the long open lips of her pussy. With the way she was holding herself, her lips were partly open too.
       They looked so inviting. Just asking me to enter her. I stood up and stepped towards her, my hand reaching for her exposed pussy. I ran my finger up along her wet lips. Yes, they were wet and not from pool water either. Further up to the puckered hole then back down over her pussy. She liked the pussy play, giving a deep moan when I touched her there again.
       I stepped closer, taking my cock and lining it up to her pussy. I felt her pussy against me as I pressed the head inside her. Oh, it felt good. I pressed against her, making her lean forward further, her hands supporting herself on the poolside. Now, I pushed deeper, her pussy opening to take me in, engulfing me in warm wetness.
       Gripping her by the hips, I began to fuck her. Long slow strokes as she urged me to take my time, take it slowly. I could feel her pussy resisting me and I drove in and gripping me as I pulled back. I could look down over the curves of her sweet behind. The colours of her body, through a variety of browns to the light tan of her arse. Deeper I could see the blackness of her pussy lips as a contrast against the lightness of my cock.
       This was amazing, what her pussy was doing to me. I was enjoying every bit of it.
       “Speed-up now,” she urged me. “Just a bit faster.”
       I did, thrusting quicker and hard too. She liked that too. After a bit, with her urging, I built up speed again until I was working her pussy at what I would consider a normal speed. This is how we were when Sarvesh and Katrina arrived.
       First, they got into the spa beside us, watching us, my wife watching me fucking another woman almost old enough to be my mother. I knew Sarvesh was watching us too, while his wife was getting fucked as well. It was a bit sexy thinking like that and even more sexy what this hot pussy was doing to my cock. I knew it wouldn’t be much longer for me.
       It was then that Sarvesh reached in under his wife to her clitty. I think that was it for her. Did she go off? Wow! I was hot to see but even better since I was still inside her while she orgasmed. I could feel it in the way her cunt gripped and tightened around me. Oh, that made a difference and soon I was filling her pussy with cum. My second time, so close after the first one too.
       After that, I sat back while Sarvesh got a great blow-job, started by Katrina and finished by Amita. What I sight that was to see him shot cum all over her, in the same way, I had. It was then decided since Katrina was the only one of us how hadn’t cum, she needed a good pussy-eating. At first I thought Sarvesh or I would do it, in fact, it was even suggested I should but in the end, Amita did it.
       I got close to watch her and I was kind of surprised how she did it. She started the same with long lips right up and down Katrina’s lips. I could see how quickly she moistened up with cum juice. Now Amita only focused on upward strokes, going right up to the top, the hood over her clitty. What was different was the way Amita gave a flick of her head at the end. That bit must have felt good as a few times I heard Katrina take a gasp as her body jerked.
       Finally, Amita knew Katrina was ready and she went in for the kill. Pulling the lips open with her fingers, Amita went straight for the clitty. But instead of sucking as I did she just used her tongue, licking over it and then just flicking at it with her tongue-tip. It soon did the job, sending Katrina off. She gave a cry and came, humping at Amita’s face before falling back, straight into Sarvesh’s arms, as he was out of the pool, sitting behind her. He must have known that was going to happen.

       We got out of the pool and went inside. Amita decided she needed to clean-up since she had cum all over her. When she went in for a shower, Katrina went with her. We were sitting waiting for them to return. When they took a while I realised there might be more going on than washing.
       “I want to try something with the girls’ David,” Sarvesh said.
       “Ok,” I replied.
       “Can you remember a story where Steve and I were with our wives. During the sex, we swapped a couple of time?”
       “Yes. That surprised them I remember reading.”
       “Yes, it did,” he continued. “I think we should do it tonight.”
       “Sure,” I agreed. “But won’t Amita guess?”
       “Of course, she will. My wife is a smart lady. But Katrina will be surprised.”
       I agreed to his idea and we made the prompt word Katrina’s name.

       The girls returned and we moved to the bed. It was a huge bed with more than enough room for two couples. Of course, I was with Amita while Sarvesh was with Katrina. First Amita was beside me, running her hands over my body, leaning forward to take a nipple in her mouth.
       Then we changed so she lay back on the bed and I came in between her thighs. This is what I had been waiting for. I really wanted to fuck this sexy woman properly. Now I had that chance. As I came down on her I felt my cock against her pussy. There was no resistance. I just slipped straight in. I could feel the heat of her body around my cock, the way her pussy gripped me. It felt good.
       Now I began to fuck her. I quick glance told me that Sarvesh was in Katrina too. I wondered when Sarvesh was going to give the signal to change.
       He left it longer than I expect. I had almost decided he wasn’t going to when suddenly he said, “Katrina.”
         I pulled back out of Amita as Sarvesh moved across. I moved behind him, coming down on Katrina. She was still open and ready so I slipped straight in.
        “David!” she said. “What are you doing.”
        “Fucking you honey.”
        “But….. Sarvesh!”
        “He is busy. Fucking Amita.”
        I settled into a rhythm, driving into her with powerful strokes and she settled into enjoying it too.
        Suddenly, Sarvesh said, “Katrina!” again.
        I slipped out of Katrina, moving over to Amita while Sarvesh came around behind me.
        “What is going on? What are you doing?” I heard Katrina saying.
        “Don’t worry Katrina. Let them play their games.”
        “As for you David,” Amita said as she wrapped her legs around me over my back. “You aren’t going anywhere.”
        Well, that killed any more swapping so I settled down to give her a good fucking. This was one hot woman and she knew how to please a man too.   
       We were soon really getting into some hot fucking and I knew it wouldn’t last very long for either of us. Those big, long strokes I was giving her was building her fast now. I felt her bucking at me, wriggling around under me and moaning in my ear. It was a turn-on to hear her like that. A turn-on to know I was having such an effect on this woman.
       She suddenly stopped moving, gave a gasp, her body stiffened and she lay still. She lay under me, giving gentle moans in my ear. She had cum and I could feel I was following close behind her. I gave her a few massive thrusts which sent me over too. I stopped, lay on top of her pumping cum deep inside her.
       It was over and we rolled apart. I was mildly surprised when I looked over to discover the other couple were still going. I could hear them breathing now and I knew they were both almost there. We lay on our sides to watch, Amita resting back against me. It was fun to watch them both going off and then they parted. Both looked across smiling.

       Late in the night, I woke to discover Katrina and Sarvesh doing it again. I lay on my side watching while Amita lay on her back, still asleep in front of me. Well, I thought she was sleep but when the fucking on the other side of the bed had finished, she reached up and grabbed me, pulling me down on top of her.
       “Our turn now,” she whispered to me.
       But Sarvesh heard her. “Go on Amita. Give a good fucking. We can watch.”
       ‘We can watch!’ Now we had an audience.
       Anyway, it didn’t matter. Soon we were into some more good fucking. We started with me on top but soon changed to her being on top. Oh, was she good in this position, skillfully controlling our buildup to another pair of orgasms.
       As we settled down to sleep, I heard Sarvesh say something to Katrina which made her giggle. The next thing I knew it was morning and we were late. We rushed around to get our things and get back to our room before anyone caught us.       




20 comments:

  1. Hey finally you got online. What happened guys?
    Good story. It explains this Amita driving stuff. Sets us up for some naughty stories I hope.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is this about Amita driving? Have you been reading ahead?
      Caught you this time. Ha Ha
      Anne

      Delete
    2. You got me Anne
      Gave away what is in the next story.

      Shandra, this one is good too. The complexity of that sex scene told twice. Wow! You know how to tell a good story girl.
      Janet

      Delete
    3. Thanks Janet.

      Caught with your hand in the cookie jar, looking at the next story. Ha Ha Naughty girl.
      Shandra

      Delete
    4. Good job Janet. Always knew you were a bad girl.
      Sexy Sue

      Delete
  2. Hello Writers
    You have certainly got my attention with this one, as you say in the background one long story about what you all do best. This flows so well its almost as if it is actually based on truth rather than fiction!!
    As Janet says, good story, but if she wants naughty are you going to deliver?
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ian.
      Got your attention did I? That is good glad you enjoyed. I wanted this to be a good one so where else to get inspiration than my own experience.
      Oh one question about getting your attention, were you standing to attention too?
      Ha Ha Shandra

      Delete
    2. Following Moa's advice, we left this one to you Shandra. It turned into a much more complex story than I expected but I like it. I am now just wondering what you have planned for Part Two.
      And yes Ian, we'll deliver, we always do.
      Sexy Sue

      Delete
  3. I have to agree with you Ian. Shandra did a good job of this. I enjoyed how the sex scenes twisted in unexpected ways. I also enjoyed Katrina's comment "Don't do that again. I didn't like it."
    Now how much is based on reality? Almost all of it.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne
      You and Susan gave me some good ideas and help.
      Oh and some good inspirations in showers over the years too.
      Shandra

      Delete
  4. We are still offline so you won't find us in Yahoo for a week at least.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always enjoyable!
    redduck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of sex. Almost the whole story is one big sex scene. I like that but also like other parts of your stories too.
    What is going to happen to Katrina? Will she still be in the stories?
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Shandra. This was a great story. Who said Susan was the expert at sex scenes? You are too Shandra.
    As I was reading I tired to work out where this was going but you kept twisting the story. Kept me reading, kept me interested. I enjoyed that.
    Thanks again everyone.
    James

    ReplyDelete
  8. As has been said above, the attraction of this story is it's complexity. Like James above, I found myself reading to learn what would happen next.
    Really looking forward to all these nude weekend stories. I'm wondering if there is enough for around 20 stories of one of your volumes. But you've got off to a good start with this one Shandra.
    Thanks Amanda

    I'll be in NZ with hubby & kids to visit my parents. Can we meet you guys while we are there?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another sexy one Shandra. You know how to write them. I just wonder what you are doing with Katrina. It almost looking like you are writing her out. Don't do that. She is fun.
    Raymond.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Dear Naughty Writers and Readers,
    I really enjoyed the story this time. I was pleased with how you gave us the story but didn't get bogged down in the details. It was really one big sex scene which in this blog works well. I also saw you in this story Shandra which I enjoyed too. You come across as a shy girl but there is a bold sexiness underneath which comes out strongly in your writing.

    Now, since your internet is down I'm going to make a few comments here. First that section at the top does not fit with either the title or body of this story. I would have considered putting it elsewhere, perhaps in a separate post. Second, the line where Amita is seen relaxing watch TV. You could use two commas there. Other than that it was a good job.
    Moa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! How come Shandra gets off with only a few tiny comma mistakes? Is she the new teacher's pet? I like to see you nail these writers for a whole list of errors. Moa I think you're going soft on them.
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paul did it occure to you that Shandra might be a good writer who has been learning and applying what Moa has taught us?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is what Sally and I have come to love about this blog. Great stories, sexy and fun. Just the way you girls are for real.
    Bill

    ReplyDelete