Tuesday 30 May 2017

Story 198 Background.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 198.

                                                                                        Posted by Kim & Ayaka.
Hi from Kim.
        As we got into the nude weekend the first-time period we had to fill was Friday afternoon. The idea for a nude weekend and planning for it has been covered by Julie in her story. Now our story was to take over with everyone arriving and settling into their first nude afternoon. The setting we chose for this was out by the pool. It would have been a hot afternoon so being outside in the shade, with some refreshing dips in the pool, seemed the way to go.
        Among our real group of writers and friends we sometimes get into these fighting games where the girls take on the men. More often than not, it is the men who win but in the end, we all have fun and often someone gets fucked too. I know it gets a bit rough and playing these games, some of us have got hurt. For example, me breaking my wrist while playing “Catch Princess” (our cat) when we fell off the desk onto the rockery. Susan fell on top of Princess and I, hurting us both. Or when we play that rough game “Bull Rush” there are often scrapes, cuts or bruises.
         There is something a bit sexual about fighting a man too. During the process, your body comes up against them, bodies in close contact. That is sexual enough but often there is a bit of sexual feeling-up too which adds more to the fun. As I’ve said above, some hot sex has come out of these games too. 
         Here is Ayaka now to tell you about our story.

Hi from Ayaka.
        I really enjoyed the story about Kalki and Peter (Story 192 Europeans in our House). Reshma had developed that shy girl by bringing out her cheeky side. In the end, even her husband had noticed it. I wanted to do more with this girl so Kim and I chose Kalki as our central character.
       The story begins with some almost admin type stuff. Our purpose here was to develop Sarvesh and Amita. I wanted Kalki to admire Amita as being a strong, capable woman. I wanted the story to stray into some technical things like the gate and security systems as a way of displaying a new side of Amita.
       Next came to the fun by the pool when the men decide to throw all the women in the pool. It was here that Joseph singled out Kalki by trying to throw her in the pool. I have a feeling that in spite of her protests, his attention is more than welcome. Certainly, it was by the time they got to the fuck scene on the table. A nice sex scene to finish off and we were done.

       They also asked that as much as possible we do this whole story ourselves since some readers have been pointing out how our are writing styles are blending together. We have just used each other to check our work with Reshma doing a final check for spelling and grammar. Keeping in mind that we often use badly worded grammar on purpose to reflect the English writing skills of those from India.

       So go on now, enjoy our story.
              Kim & Ayaka.


Index of Letters                      Return to Story 198.

2 comments:

  1. Hi everyone,
    I remember that accident when you guys fell off the deck. All three of you got hurt landing on those rocks. I also remember telling you that you were crazy playing those rough games. It didn't make any difference. Can you all remember Anne's reply?
    "We work hard and play hard too."
    Doesn't that sum up these girls. What is reflected in their writing is them. Yes I know they are stories but I often have trouble figuring out where the reality ends and fiction begins. Certainly no one could not see this blog project is very much a part of them.
    Nice story Ayaka & Kim. I love to see you in your stories like this.
    Allan snr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wild and sexy. Just the way I like them. LOL!
    I always enjoy your blog. It's a bit different to anything else I've seen.
    For me I think 15 days between posts is a bit long but it seems to be working for you. Stories have improved. Keep up the good work as we all appreciate it.
    Graham

    ReplyDelete